Otakadelic's fetish mods(Hitomi Denimless Pack released. 7/Jun/2018)

Otakadelic

On 5/7/2018 at 12:40 AM, Deadpool_69 said:

Can you create a nude version for Marie Rose?

Here you go! Your Marie is cuter than ever!!!

MARIE TRYING TO BE HELENA Beauty follows another Beauty. Make world pleasant.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o7z2n9uqvk9bkcc/MARIE_JEWEL_BIKINI.v1.0.7Z

preview1.thumb.jpg.05a284c8e3f1f8251c8e63c35413c27f.jpg

Can't stop take screenshots. Eight more beautiful pictures below. 

I think one accent (color or accessory) around her breasts then would be better, but beauty is beauty. No need to rely gorgeous jewels.

Hope you will enjoy!

Spoiler

preview2.thumb.jpg.069e0831557bdf545c1d09452092f5c7.jpgpreview3.thumb.jpg.7d1932eba4afb4d60a6674d6f40c1f3e.jpgpreview4.thumb.jpg.c665b647d67e42a961c5a33d3e6d5ba8.jpgpreview5.thumb.jpg.0f1f86306f11a3ad0c12c00a04f538dc.jpgpreview6.thumb.jpg.c87b343de36cd77c3a47d0c2fe5dd033.jpgpreview7.thumb.jpg.e4e414408548fb6d3e4ebf4af6954a2e.jpgpreview8.thumb.jpg.565e636816dff0be67eb557934ab4f64.jpgpreview9.thumb.jpg.a8a09e0362c873b9b0d365be7fa00174.jpg

16 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

I have no doubt you have a doubt "hey what about my Kasumi variant idea?"

Your idea was origin of my experiment "How about wet system convert to flush system?"

Glad to hear you're still thinking about my idea ^.^.  Thanks for the update.  Hopefully you can turn it to a fully-functional costume soon.

As for your flush system idea.  I like it. 

If using the wet system doesn't work, have you considered using the breakable system?  I know other modders are able to do it with costumes.  Maybe there is a way to incorporate that with your flush system?

That gives me an idea, maybe you can use the breakable system with Kasumi's breast exposure and/or flush!

4 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Here you go! Your Marie is cuter than ever!!!

MARIE TRYING TO BE HELENA Beauty follows another Beauty. Make world pleasant.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o7z2n9uqvk9bkcc/MARIE_JEWEL_BIKINI.v1.0.7Z

preview1.thumb.jpg.05a284c8e3f1f8251c8e63c35413c27f.jpg

Can't stop take screenshots. Eight more beautiful pictures below. 

I think one accent (color or accessory) around her breasts then would be better, but beauty is beauty. No need to rely gorgeous jewels.

Hope you will enjoy!

Hide contents

preview2.thumb.jpg.069e0831557bdf545c1d09452092f5c7.jpgpreview3.thumb.jpg.7d1932eba4afb4d60a6674d6f40c1f3e.jpgpreview4.thumb.jpg.c665b647d67e42a961c5a33d3e6d5ba8.jpgpreview5.thumb.jpg.0f1f86306f11a3ad0c12c00a04f538dc.jpgpreview6.thumb.jpg.c87b343de36cd77c3a47d0c2fe5dd033.jpgpreview7.thumb.jpg.e4e414408548fb6d3e4ebf4af6954a2e.jpgpreview8.thumb.jpg.565e636816dff0be67eb557934ab4f64.jpgpreview9.thumb.jpg.a8a09e0362c873b9b0d365be7fa00174.jpg

Thank you so much for doing her. Tbh idk anything about modding I can only port these models to XPS.

17 hours ago, wingzg said:

If using the wet system doesn't work, have you considered using the breakable system?  I know other modders are able to do it with costumes.  Maybe there is a way to incorporate that with your flush system?

Possibility is not zero, but unnatural or triggers side effects, I guess. Breakable/Destroyable system appies existing costume function, like kick triggers detach hat or wig. And those are included within body part of TMC/TMCL, not face.TMC/TMCL. For example, this Hitomi's costume have two detachable parts but belong to body.TMC/TMCL.

Spoiler

WS000475.thumb.jpg.3d945343cabe6849be58903f2c557f92.jpg

The reason larger than zero is her noseball follows her head's movement.

But since this system can't modify or swap face.TMC/TMCL, only possible way is put a small mesh which contains cheeks part only with flush color exact right position.

I think I can do this step. However, fortunately or unfortunately, one of attractive part of DOA5LR is beautiful facial expressions. The cheek object might be something like unpositioned glasses, at best.

I think it is time to focus something possible, I mean stretch her upper, then I will try something uncertain.

Controlling weight/bone is I haven't have full grasp yet, that is another reason to hesitate to deep into this subject.

Below is incomplete test(still unnatural) to replace Kasumi's beautiful hat to something else. You can try and stage like Ice World is the best place to spot what is happening.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8iqncdhbmiid87d/KASUMI_COS_004_PL1_DTEST.7Z

detachable-test-preview.thumb.jpg.e9a6b99ae1a0d7dbd997976805868474.jpg

13 hours ago, Deadpool_69 said:

Thank you so much for doing her. Tbh idk anything about modding I can only port these models to XPS.

Tbh too, it was better and nicer moment to 'coordinate' Marie's style, compare to Helena even her small body and boobs requires precise adjustments. 

Helena has beautiful and larger boobs so no need to decorate just rely on her boobs then it would be more than acceptable.

Marie is harder for me however, I took much larger number of screenshots because every single moments are worth to freeze and keep in storage. 

I think the cliff divide modder and non-modder is Blender(or any kind of 3D software).  You can easily remove or swap existing part(s). Maybe change color by retouch texture with Photoshop or GIMP. Change or create new shape of object requires Blender.

Blender (and person operating Blender) tries to create 3D world using 2D display with kbd and mouse. It is unbalanced, unnatural and improvement is necessary. Nowaday Oculus VR costs 400USD or something, comes with two hand controllers. I expect and hope these will replace good old kbd & mouse & flat display soon.

New MOD released.

Hitomi Pantyless Pack v.1.0 (10/May/2018 The second Pantyless pack arrived.)
Hitomi took all panties off and put them behind then become Pantyless Hitomi.

Comes with Eight different costumes without single panty while all other parts are exactly same as nothing happens.

Only You and Hitomi know what is going on her bottom.

list-preview.thumb.jpg.a283abc296758c40c50447e57b2299bd.jpg

Sexier screenshots will replace with above picture. It will take extra time. 

As always, you don't have to wait until sexy preview completed. You can download from here. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/70i6zg3e5a29sy9/HITOMI_Pantyless_Pack.v.1.0.7Z

Some early preview of Pantyless Fighter.

Spoiler

fighting-scene4.thumb.jpg.1112cc9c4f4e893fe7f130ebcd63c49e.jpgfighting-scene3.thumb.jpg.42a448bb3df008f1f6cca3db7b1a5dfd.jpgfighting-scene1.thumb.jpg.25a7435513d4051d90ba38c6a87f8c7d.jpg

Enjoy!!!

I like but I prefer to discuss other places, not here.

I really really want to contact with 跌倒的貓老师.  目的是增强Autolink. 请告诉老师与我联系.

我可以部分阅读中文. 他不用英文写作. (但我不会写中文. 我的留言将以英文书写.)

24 minutes ago, Omenn said:

learn Chinese 

it language of future

If the future has come, then I will start to learn. I'm happy now and super busy already. 

I hope, not only Chinese ppl(you are not from Hong Kong nor Little China, aren't you) but everyone, please use English as possible it is the standard language of this age, especially here. We gather here to discuss. 

New MOD Released (Mainly for Modders)

unOfficial Harry's Real Nude Models update1

What is RNM?

Harry Palmer's Real Nude Models has released May 2015, updated until Mar 2016.

What he achieved and left for this DOA5LR mod scene are a lot of things but one of his gems is RNM, frequently reused as nude base models  even now. Today we are fortunate to have other Nude Base Model sets, NiteGardian's, SaafRats' unbelievable HLOD collections, artistic OSIRI's, and rare BaseBody's and probably few other exists. Of all listed base sets above, only HLOD and OSIRI apply complete different internals. All others have almost or exact same structures as Harry applied his RNM.

Why RNM now?

What RNM make unique and ageless is its well-balanced design and very high compatibility with official costumes. Maybe he could go other directions, like detailed genital or larger boobs. But he keeped high compatibility and that makes RNM is the first choice to use as nude base model if you are trying to twist existing official costumes. Probably won't change anytime soon.

Why unOfficial RNM update?

Since its base is steady as rock but few things are out of date now. Like having four more slots, unused bones etc. Those are minor things and absolutely no problems for modders but every time I modified his original RNM then finally ended up with updated collection which I can start from and no need to think about these minor things.

What I changed from original RNM are:

- Reduced sub slots. Now Skin and Sweat_chest only. 

- Removed unused bones. I can't contact with Harry anymore so not sure the purpose of some of bones but I am sure it won't be a problem to remove. We have enhanced TMC Bone Tool now, it is very easy to add if needed.

- Replaced with optimized Normal map especially higher compatibility with Blender.

- Add one character. Honoka with RNM compatible structure. 

If pursuit 'High compatibility with original costumes' then the choice will be HLOD. All female characters of DOA5LR have same UV format except Honoka. My guess is the creator or modeller of Honoka was different person from other females. SaafRats' HLOD collection apply this unique and original Honoka(then he aggressively expanded this to all existing females with five different shaped boobs then later added bushed version. 200 models total).

However, since RNM is so popular, several tools are totally expecting RNM's internal structures. Honoka with RNM compatible base model will only expand possibilities. The size of breasts is NRM to HLOD, very close to what she should have in DOA5LR gaming situation(or a bit larger). Slight neck seam exists but hard to notice.

No screenshots because what looks like is almost same.

You can download entire set from here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/510i8fzwhonqb0g/unOfficial-Harry-RNM-update1.7z

*** Helena's file was corrupted. Please redownload newer edition. All other girls are same. ***

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wotb6w2lttkqcyx/unOfficial_Harry-RNM-update1hotfix1.7z

1 hour ago, funtcase said:

combining blushing with wetness is  doable, not sure why yours didn't work in game.
if you want blushing without wetness you will need to make the drips on the texture completely white, and play around with the alpha channel (the whiter the alpha, the shinier the skin looks in game)

Huge Thx!! I tried create same situation as demo clip but all I can did was Kasumi was just taking care of her skin with some kind of film.

Well this could be useful with another situation but not what I wanted now. 'play around with the alpha channel' means find the proper color (some kind of gray color), not too white and not too black???

white-texture-test.thumb.jpg.0faa79e68d2ae7de078b1ba1dfe70db5.jpg

My friend told me one person claimed "Harry just stole from Tecmo/KOEI and treated them like his creation." Although I can' read the person's posts/messages and I have no plan to check but I will add extra about what he left, mainly from modder's point of view. Please judge yourself either steal or creation.

What is RNM? / Why RNM now?

Please refer original post.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98074-otakadelics-fetish-modshitomi-pantyless-pack-released-10may2018/?do=findComment&comment=2239387

What RNM means for modders?

RNM is flawless. No neck seams, no weight issues, and while try to keep compatibility but also make these naked girls attractive. For example, he enlarged breasts and butts. But those are under his careful control, not easily noticeable. He was aware of making 100% compatible models with naked conditions are not attractive enough or not ppl want. So some areas, mainly breasts and butts are incompatible with the original Tecmo/KOEI's models and I will call these part creation, because there is no such in Tecmo/KOEI side. You can't steal nonexist. 

One other vivid evidence is his dirt texture. In DOA5LR, dirt texture is highly optimized for each costumes. Reusing is impossible. Harry created very universal, multi-purpose dirt texture and the most of cases his dirt is more than acceptable. Again, if he stole this then we have to find out original universal dirt texture from official costumes.

Who made Harry's tools?

And several tools he made and released were very important for modders even some of them are still actively used by modders now. It is the wildest imagine he stole these tools from Tecmo/KOEI network then claimed "I made these."

What means the persons claim for Harry and for us

Highly likely that person's attacks or insult won't be Harry's smallest issue. He left the scene way before.  Even he spotted the person's post today, almost no feeling I guess. Those are past for him, no motivation to react or get anger, I guess.

However, RNM and his tools and the fact Harry did for this scene IS present for us. And this kind of insults occurs time to time by variety of reasons. sometime ignoring might be best, no more noises. But the importance of what his left and the fact we are still using even now means precise response is necessary.  Needless to say this post is not writing for the person but writing for all members who actively modding and enjoying this hobby, to tell who enlarged this hobby and what happened during early stage. Those are many and one of them was called Harry Palmer.

unOfficial Harry's Real Nude Models update2 (planning)

Within 24 hours since its release, next update is coming or planning.

- Separating nails as different object

In DOA5LR (with Blender?) "Remove Doubles" is almost necessary. Otherwise visible lines all over the body.

However, this cause severe side effects to two parts. One is fingers and thumbs, get darker spots.

This could be solve or easier to solve by separating ten nails as different object. 

Problem is I have to repeat same operation 360 times. 

- Separating (a part of) butts as different object

The other part is butt, especially between them. No darker spots but noticeable enough to TimmyC changed his title to this matter related one.

Separating different object is easy, and this time 18 times only. 

So, once I finished 378 operations, time to release update2!

My wonderful ppl, this is a list of all un-pantyless-able costumes of Hitomi.

Hitomi-costume-list.thumb.jpg.72031e11abb8b0accada26f75d27ab2f.jpg

Why Pantyless Hitomi has lesser sensation or impact as Kasumi's? One of reasons is her characteristic costumes have bottoms, like Hitomi Denim.

What we can do with should-be-adorable, world famous Hitomi(I know one devoted fan in Russia) to make more sexier or make our favor? 

Left three costumes have wettable upper which means W&D combo is with in rage. Should we seek new world bottomless? 

Pls tell me your ideas, opinions and your favor.

3 minutes ago, ROBUR said:

Otaka, I advise you to remove this post and not to compromise such a respected modder with even the slightest suspicion.

Because if someone replies to this post, then neither you nor the Harry from this will not become easier... :frown: 

Despite the fact that Baralgin was banned (temporarily), this does not change anything. Here around is full of his friends, do not tempt fate.

And, of course, a surprisingly complete lack of response to Baralgin's statement. It speaks for itself...

Thank you very much for your advice. I appreciate your kindness. The most of my posts are final, unless it hurts someone else by accident or unexpected negative impacts to this mod scene and/or this site.

I was already expected the person's post will disappear, or maybe soon or later he might leave here. Currently funnybunny666 and me are only active modders and what I'm releasing are mainly for modders. Goof around in empty place with no response left few reason to stay. So existence of the person and his/her comrades are not my interest nor the target of the post. The target are current members and visitors of this page. And my answer of your kindful advice is already in the post:

"this kind of insults occurs time to time by variety of reasons. sometime ignoring might be best, no more noises. But the importance of what his left and the fact we are still using even now means precise response is necessary."

This happens. Always. Like "ppl say that was great but I know the secret and the truth is completely opposite." something like that. It won't end. This is a matter of how we react. Stay as rock and tell something have to tell. If few or dozens comrades start to make noises then certainly unpleasant. But that's it. Far less than physical or social difficulties or our own real life. Not even close. 

I am here with purpose. And expecting unpleasant things will happen and it continues probably forever. One guy keep goof around and try to make noises is almost nonexistent for me. (I carefully removed the person's identity so no harms to the person based on my post.)

Thanks again for your kindness. 

Respect the creator of the mod(s).

Insulting should be kept out of this site.

If you don't like something just ignore and move to another thread.

If rules are broken just report using the button available on every post.

Archived