Otakadelic's fetish mods(Hitomi Denimless Pack released. 7/Jun/2018)

Otakadelic

51 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

I might look for new hobby to take a breath!

Nooo! ? This sub forum was dying before you started making a new set of mods.  Please don't leave us Otakadelic. I appreciate your mods. ?

I was wondering if you are still interested in doing more Hitomi mods, since you already have the pantiless models for all her outfits. If removing her skirts on all her skirt outfits would be easy and that way we could have an even larger selection of bottomless mods. I was just playing the denimless and the pantiless mods right then and enjoyed them greatly, but I think especially the schoolgirl outfit would look great with just her shirt, shoes and stockings and nothing else.

But yeah, the nude police officers and athletes also sounds like a good next project. Keep up the good work though. I hope you don't get burned out. I know the feeling of having too many projects and things to do and not being able to pick one.

Sorry if anyone(everyone?) thought I might leave this scene but that won't happen any time soon. (I am 9 month rookie yet.)

The candidates for new hobbies are:

- Making clothes on Blender from scratch(or buying expensive add-ons)(or get ridiculous priced Marvelous Designer). This is my ultimate goal then I don't have to rely any DLCs and can (re)create by my own.

- Start to create motions. (I'm gonna be a motion creator!) The first candidate is WIN poses for my several waifus.

- I am learning win32 disassembly codes to analyze game.exe. Assembly codes are dead simple and that make things difficult.

None of above won't make any distances from current situation but involve with this scene much deeper.

Not only that I've registered DOA5MOD.wikia.com. 

https://doa5mod.wikia.com/

And I checked 'Recently Played' games on my Steam profile.

Was a surprise for me. DOA5LR only. Only one game there.

(I thought I played Nier:Automata recently but not 'recently' anymore.)

10 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

Nooo! ? This sub forum was dying before you started making a new set of mods.  Please don't leave us Otakadelic. I appreciate your mods. ?

Thanks and sorry I wrote that as  "look for ways of change of pace" and absolutely no intention to leave from this scene anytime soon.

10 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

I was wondering if you are still interested in doing more Hitomi mods, since you already have the pantiless models for all her outfits. If removing her skirts on all her skirt outfits would be easy and that way we could have an even larger selection of bottomless mods. I was just playing the denimless and the pantiless mods right then and enjoyed them greatly

Glad to know you enjoyed my mods! I haven't done yet with Hitomi, my lovely and adorable waifu. Yes I did pantyless and bottomless but there are 400+ costumes with free version of DOA5LR and the limitation is my imagination only. The project solely dedicated Hitomi so far is short hair style for her but the most of packs/franchises featuring her (with my other waifus). 

BTW, I fixed minor issue of HITOMI_COS_006_DL1(Green Sport Jacket) and couldn't spot other issues. I also tried to fix  with HITOMI_COS_003_DL1(Soccer costume) and hopefully soften the issue. Still easy to spot but not so vivid as previous one(I mean 12 hours before).

11 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

but I think especially the schoolgirl outfit would look great with just her shirt, shoes and stockings and nothing else.

You mean this one? (I  keep 16:9 ratio so you can set background image of your phone.)

salor-preview0.thumb.jpg.709709a6be368d1c9335ed520ffe0cfb.jpg

This one has a very noticeable issue and I am trying to solve. When she attack with high kick, then polygons split.

issue1.thumb.jpg.aad49635b01298fd36e5f74c6715bbff.jpg

I adjusted all suspected elements and tamed with normal poses.

issue-for-osiri-sama2.thumb.jpg.8045ce2e4e554f1c77de91e1095eac1f.jpg

But I don't know how to solve the splits while high-kicking. That is the only reason to block releasing...

15 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Thanks and sorry I wrote that as  "look for ways of change of pace" and absolutely no intention to leave from this scene anytime soon.

Glad to know you enjoyed my mods! I haven't done yet with Hitomi, my lovely and adorable waifu. Yes I did pantyless and bottomless but there are 400+ costumes with free version of DOA5LR and the limitation is my imagination only. The project solely dedicated Hitomi so far is short hair style for her but the most of packs/franchises featuring her (with my other waifus). 

BTW, I fixed minor issue of HITOMI_COS_006_DL1(Green Sport Jacket) and couldn't spot other issues. I also tried to fix  with HITOMI_COS_003_DL1(Soccer costume) and hopefully soften the issue. Still easy to spot but not so vivid as previous one(I mean 12 hours before)

Glad you are staying then Otakadelic. Also nice to know you aren't done with Hitomi. Is there going to be a v1.1 of the denimless pack soon with the fix or you saving it for the next big Hitomi release?

Also your other projects sound amazing. Making original clothing to use in fetish mods would be a dream. IIRC only some other modders have done it, a lot of the talented modders who make their own clothing prefer not to do nude versions which is very unfortunate. I wish original stuff was done more with fetish mods.

4 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

Glad you are staying then Otakadelic. Also nice to know you aren't done with Hitomi. Is there going to be a v1.1 of the denimless pack soon with the fix or you saving it for the next big Hitomi release?

Also your other projects sound amazing. Making original clothing to use in fetish mods would be a dream. IIRC only some other modders have done it, a lot of the talented modders who make their own clothing prefer not to do nude versions which is very unfortunate. I wish original stuff was done more with fetish mods.

Pls give me a little time I will have spare time in tomorrow.

BTW, bottomless is not so fetish for me and removed panties so many times pantyless packs become little normal for me now...

MOD PACK Updated.

HITOMI Exclusive Denimless Pack v.1.1 released.

Hitomi minus iconic Denim still Hitomi? lovely and adorable? "You wanna know? Then check by yourself!" Hitomi took off everything under her belt and ask you how she looks.

Fixed issue of COS_006(Green Sports Jacket). You can download from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/832z7glm2bj2r5f/HITOMI_DENIMLESS_PACK.v.1.1.7Z

preview-web.thumb.jpg.9a080c80d76ff3334711117d886ad011.jpg

Enormous 4k-sized image and Ridiculous 8k-sized images also available! Please check the first post of the thread.

=== FOR Modders ===

Unofficial Harry Palmer's RNM update1: (10/May/2018 updated)  *** hotfix1 applied.***

Spoiler

I slightly modified Harry Palmer's Real Nude Model and added HLOD shaped Honoka with RNM internal structure.

*** Helena's file had issue. Please re-download newer version. ***

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98074-otakadelics-fetish-modshitomi-pantyless-pack-released-10may2018/?do=findComment&comment=2239387

Update 2 is on the way includes separated nails.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98074-otakadelics-fetish-modshitomi-pantyless-pack-released-10may2018/?do=findComment&comment=2240046

Unofficial OSIRI variant: (Feb/26/2018 updated)

Spoiler

This is one of my favorite project. Still under the way but final goal is make available other girls like Naotora or Nyotengu.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94323-unofficial-osiri-variants-feb262018-40-done/

- Unofficial Osiri Lite models (mainly for Modders)

OSIRI's nude models are artistically beautiful however in DOA5LR the limitation of file size is strictly tight. I converted all existing OSIRI nude models to three different sizes. Modders can select slightly lighter 'Osiri Lite' to aggressively reduced 'Osiri abnormally Lite'.

All Seven girls are ready to download. Some of them are with detailed descriptions. 

- Unofficial Osiri Kasumi variants

WIP. The first Release would be Kasumi v6.1 with smaller nipples.

- Unofficial Osiri Kokoro variants

WIP. The first Release would be Kokoro v7.3 with brighter colored nipples.

- Unofficial Osiri Naotora

- Unofficial Osiri Nyotengu

- Unofficial Osiri Mai

- Unofficial Osiri Honoka

All are planned yet far from release.

If you can't wait then download my "Enslaved Beauties" MOD. You can get very early version of these(except Honoka). The main issue is neck seam. Conditions are slightly noticeable to apparently weird.

Tools:

Spoiler

- 100% complete game save data and instruction added.

Click here to detailed steps to how to get and modify the data file.

Slightly internationalized version of Polygon Insert Tool released.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97755-current-situation-of-eng-instructions-translation2may2018-slightly-customized-polygoninsettool-releasedtmc-importeraddon-completed/?tab=comments#comment-2230431
**** Mr.Dotoku kindly updated with enhanced international function. Above is finished its duty and honorably retired.

- Unofficial enhanced version of Mr.Dotoku's wonderful tools and add-ons

During translations, I checked the original source files so frequently, slowly grasping internals and actual implementation. One day, I tweaked a bit for my personal setting as default so no need to check/uncheck anymore. That was a moment I noticed "Maybe, small patches are realistic enough and might help few dudes."

Still very early to write details but I've already working with few of them.

Tutorials and Documents:

People want me to release (very)(sexy)(which means almost naked)(with fetish favored)(with immorale themed) MODs and I am enjoying to do so. But what I also want to do is to contribute this DOA5LR Modding community as pioneers and frontrunners left to able to reuse. Here is "Modders first" site(ever checked community rules?), following contents and topics are to help other modders from useful resources mainly previously untouched.

English translation Project  (1 project is actively updating now.)

Spoiler

- Unofficial English translations of Mr.Dotoku's instructions 

Unofficial English translation Project Page

DOA5LR Modding scene is very fortunate to have Mr.Dotoku, who keep releasing necessary tools under GPLv3 license. 

Heck me myself is one of the guys won't read readme.txt or read_me_for_the_love_of_god.txt or any kind of help files. If any issues can't solved myself then try google, then throw questions to forums and never touched included documents.

But his documents turn mysterious terms to your strength, hours of try & error to proper steps which finished within several mins with laser sharp accuracy. His texts are rare resources to understand half blackbox-ed internals of DOA5LR.

Unfortunately most of included EN.txt are covering very, very limited areas. Powerful functions remain hidden, unknown hence unused.

As a die-hard weeaboo, hope my little efforts will help other modders. You can check ENG translations of his lengthy documents from the link.

Tutorials (4 tutorials released and 1 is planning.)

Spoiler

- How to add Animated Flame Effect(Enhanced yet Simplified version) (21/Apr/2018 updated)
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97688-tutorialhow-to-add-animated-flame-effectenhanced-yet-simplified-version21apr2018-updated/

Based on stunning Animated Flame Effect introduced by zxfda. I looked into intenals then added variety of tips and Advanced techniques.

- Small tutorial about Dirt Texture with DOA5LR only related info and tips

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88632-doa5lr-textures-tutorial-guide-how-to-use-and-understand-them/?do=findComment&comment=2066132

Lola creates yet another great tutorial and I added little info about Dirt Texture on her topic.

- Small tutorial:How to treat DDS files with Photoshop

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88632-doa5lr-textures-tutorial-guide-how-to-use-and-understand-them/?do=findComment&comment=2169751

Also added detailed steps to how to treat DDS file with Photoshop with newer version.

- Small tutorial:How to treat DDS files with GIMP

Planned but not touched yet.

Miscellaneous:

Other links and no-DOA5 patch/mods.

Spoiler

- My DeviantArt page is here

- I made small patch for Honey Select, dedicated to all shaved fans. Then number of downloads is like crazy.

About Requests

* If you are one of dudes who considering request(s) seriously, here are my basic principle.

Spoiler

- Generally I am positive for requests. Because most of them were I even never thought about = excellent or unique ideas.

- Started as no-anticipation, uncertain for results, then turn into something out of imagines. This happens frequently.

- However, few exceptions exist either my personal favor or technical limitations.

- No chance for pubic Hair. I even made a patch to erase default hairs of Honey Select(See below).

- No chance for futa or any variants base of that('No, I am asking tripluta, not futa.'). 

- You can PM me but pls post here if possible. Because during conversions with other members('Then how about this? Would be better.'), one small idea may turn into wonderful projects.

Killer and Actor acts killer

One guy worried and asked about my activities and myself. If you are one of ppl just laughed and had a good time with my materials then probably no need to read below. If dudes worried about my stuff then here are some descriptions.

Spoiler

- Well I have every bit of elements of fetish/maniac/weird(= beyond nerd) but I am far from none of them. Please (re)check my MODs section located above. If you hate 'Enslaved Beauties' then skip the one.

- I hope you'll notice there are full of jokes, including fake link to Patreon.com, fat Marie MOD dedicated my ex-girlfriends and many others.

- I did this because I will be happy if ppl visit here and had a fun. so try to make visitors smile. Life is hard, far from perfect. Every single member has reasons to visit here. If I gave them funny moment then I'll be very happy. I would be happier if ppl had fun moment even they think "Otaka is crazy. I won't invite him my home party." Maybe I would like to be a comedian or a crown.

- So sometime, or many times, I emphasize and act as more-than-unusual. On this forum, fetish lover or maniac or weird guy. Again, I have every bit of them but act like real abnormal and real abnormal is totally different. This is very easy to explain. From Arnold Schwarzenegger to Leonardo DiCaprio they kill hundreds. Should we treat them as real killers?  I hope You will grasp what I want to say.

- But I'm aware of act-like-real-abnormal and some of my aggressive materials give some ppl bad feeling, bad moments. I'll post these materials on my topic only, so you just skip my topic then you won't witness. 

- If you have spare time, then pls peek Tutorials and Documents section some day. I hope you'll notice I spent enormous time and efforts to try to help other modders, waaay much passionate to do this rather than create 'Enslaved Beauties now get spanked' or something like that.

-  I've never met real abnormals or real maniacs yet, weird guys only. But I believe those guys won't try to help others with extra efforts like I'm doing.

Hope now you know what I am doing, why I am doing. Again, I'm aware of mimicking real abnormal and some of my materials are not so funny for some dudes. But you won't witness anywhere else, at least from me. If other guys did similar thing then it's sad but simply those are out of my control.

Edit History:

Spoiler

edit1: added detailed info on Enslave Beauties.

edit2: added request and patreon related topic.

edit3: added few mods.

edit4: Enslaved Beauties: added 8k sized image.

edit5: added Unofficial Osiri section.

edit6: added Unofficial ENG translation project section.

edit7: completed on Tutorials and Documents section.

edit8: added brief info of WIP mods.

edit9: Kasumi_berefoot v1.0 upgraded as Barefoot Paradise v5.0.

edit10: New Mod. Kasumi Pantyles Pack v1.0 

edit11:Kasumi Pantyles Pack v1.1. Enormous preview image added.  

edit12:Barefoot Paradise Reinforcement v5.0 added.

edit13: Wettable & Destroyable combo Honoka released.

edit14: Hitomi Pantyless Pack released.

edit15: unOfficial variant of Harry's RNM update1 released.

14 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Pls give me a little time I will have spare time in tomorrow.

BTW, bottomless is not so fetish for me and removed panties so many times pantyless packs become little normal for me now...

That's okay dude I don't want you to become burned out. You are making mods very fast and I appreciate them. Maybe if it's becoming to normal to mod, take a break and do something else, or just take a break and have some fun. ?

1 hour ago, Otakadelic said:

MOD PACK Updated.

HITOMI Exclusive Denimless Pack v.1.1 released.

Hitomi minus iconic Denim still Hitomi? lovely and adorable? "You wanna know? Then check by yourself!" Hitomi took off everything under her belt and ask you how she looks.

Fixed issue of COS_006(Green Sports Jacket). You can download from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/832z7glm2bj2r5f/HITOMI_DENIMLESS_PACK.v.1.1.7Z

Enormous 4k-sized image and Ridiculous 8k-sized images also available! Please check the first post of the thread.

Thank you very much Otakadelic.

Damn so tired do some ridiculous things.

About one hour later:

preview1.thumb.jpg.7ac72941cd92f9e28b65e3ba2141c86b.jpg

preview2.thumb.jpg.e5f8c44a349ac916a8c7d55ddd17e5d3.jpgpreview3.thumb.jpg.49d735edac3a3bf1de55a5a7351dc6cd.jpgpreview4.thumb.jpg.6932627d7f361bbaf965b05386279f2b.jpg

preview5.thumb.jpg.ad24a07bc3e7477112ecc0923054967c.jpg

You can download from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8a79jgqkck6c3t4/DOAHDM_GRAVURE.7Z

* Backup original files!!! 

Copy them to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\Autolink\_Stages" folder.

* I updated with new key combination F11 + Z. Original movies and materials keep untouched!

Huge thanks to Mandalore777!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/72w592n039jihav/CustomizedStage_with_modified_chair_press_F11_and_Z.7z

In case of Hitomi, she sits four different places. I picked the second location. The last location also would be wonderful but little long to wait until that happens.

And sometime looks misplaced like the target is different hole...

different-hole.thumb.jpg.5f6be2954b62dec8b317023b5765ffa9.jpg

Hope you will enjoy!!!

1 hour ago, Otakadelic said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8a79jgqkck6c3t4/DOAHDM_GRAVURE.7Z

* Backup original files!!! 

Copy them to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\Autolink\_Stages" folder.

Hope you will enjoy!!!

Great screenshot especially the first one. Hitomi's butt looks good there.

So when I install this, I have to overwrite the other gravure file? Can I just rename it to DOAHDM_GRAVURE_2? Will it work if I do that?

Good work BTW Otakadelic.

11 minutes ago, Mandalore777 said:

Great screenshot especially the first one. Hitomi's butt looks good there.

So when I install this, I have to overwrite the other gravure file? Can I just rename it to DOAHDM_GRAVURE_2? Will it work if I do that?

Good work BTW Otakadelic.

You have another option and that might be better.

- Rename my csutomized files to something else. 

- Open the holder then you can spot many ini files.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\Autolink\_Movie\ParvateParadise"

- The target ini is "ParvateParadise[d].ini". Make a copy of this file. Rewrite the following line:

SwapStageTMC = AutoLink\_Stages\_newly_renamed_filename_here_.TMC

- Then rename the filename to one of the rest ini files you won't use.

(I am not sure it will work to create new one like "ParvateParadise.[F11]+[z].ini", probably won't.)

Then you can original movie as pressing F9 + D, and customized version with one of existing combination!

18 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

You have another option and that might be better.

- Rename my csutomized files to something else. 

- Open the holder then you can spot many ini files.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\Autolink\_Movie\ParvateParadise"

- The target ini is "ParvateParadise[d].ini". Make a copy of this file. Rewrite the following line:

SwapStageTMC = AutoLink\_Stages\_newly_renamed_filename_here_.TMC

- Then rename the filename to one of the rest ini files you won't use.

(I am not sure it will work to create new one like "ParvateParadise.[F11]+[z].ini", probably won't.)

Then you can original movie as pressing F9 + D, and customized version with one of existing combination!

I just tried that and it worked perfectly. Even naming it F11 + Z so I didn't have to delete anything else. Thanks mate.

33 minutes ago, N255Afnr said:

That is, you have not seen the work itself, but is it already good? :)
Many flatterers from DOAXVV can envy you ...

It looked good from the screenshots and now that I've seen it in action it still looks good. Dunno what your fault with it is.

2 hours ago, RS2009 said:

Make an improvement!

Usually I won't peek any posts by ignored members. 

However this line of the comment is really nice(other lines are crap hence I keep ignore.)

This is something always looking for and try to. 

My answer is: Damn yes I will.

34 minutes ago, Mandalore777 said:

I just tried that and it worked perfectly. Even naming it F11 + Z so I didn't have to delete anything else. Thanks mate.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Huge thanks for your feedback! Really appreciated because it means I can create original movies as many as I want(till hit the limit of key combinations). And, I create proper ini file and included within the archive then much better. Thanks again!!!

16 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

Thanks again I updated with 'ParvateParadise.[F11]+[z].ini' file. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/72w592n039jihav/CustomizedStage_with_modified_chair_press_F11_and_Z.7z

Three additional files and new key combination F11 + Z become available. Original movies and materials are remain same. 

22 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

Wait. This means users can freely change key combinations by just renaming filename? And ini file indicates it is possible to specify with any stage.tmc and any mpm and any tdpack. And this function is solely done by Autolink. No need to buy DLC if the user doesn't need swimsuits and preset movies?(Though these are wonderful)

- Key Combination.

almost limitless.

- Stage TMC

Can specify within ini file.

- BGM

Can specify within ini file.

- MPM file

Can swap with any mpm file.

- tdpack file

- Can swap with any tdpack file.

Sounds really nice for movie creator.

42 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

And this function is solely done by Autolink. No need to buy DLC if the user doesn't need swimsuits and preset movies?

Nah, Beach Paradise movies become available with 100% saved game data but it won't trigger to start movie without DLC(it was tough to create situation without already purchased DLC). While no movies started, the function of ini file won't work.

If WIN/DEFEAT/STORY movie selection window triggers specific ini file and selected character, would be handy for motion creators I guess.

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner.

While I do not smoke, anything, at all (other than ai ~_^), nor condone smoking in general, especially weed. I do enjoy a good (or average if you feel that way >_>) meme/joke.

That said, if Dark Souls can become Dank Souls, why can't we have some Dank or Alive mods? Clothing, splash screens, stages, the works! XD

Why, we could even have leaf shaped pubes! <_<

Great mods, very sexy! Particularly Hitomi who is my favourite but doesn't usually get much attention. Trying to think of some ideas for you. I saw one of Hitomi a while back, based off one of her school uniforms without the skirt but long black stockings up to her belt with white underwear underneath them.

On 6/14/2018 at 5:05 AM, Inajira said:

Great mods, very sexy! Particularly Hitomi who is my favourite but doesn't usually get much attention. Trying to think of some ideas for you. I saw one of Hitomi a while back, based off one of her school uniforms without the skirt but long black stockings up to her belt with white underwear underneath them.

Thanks!! Sorry for this delayed reply. Yes she is irresistible, adorable and very important girl for me. 

And thanks for great idea! I am trying to make this pantyless but not finished yet.

issue-for-osiri-sama2.thumb.jpg.8e9543aa7214901cd62be431f21c6207.jpg

I tried to create your version of Hitomi. Few info above her belt so I made this one, tried to remain school outfit.

hitomi_preview1.thumb.jpg.c470b3b7389d6c1b94c1e6c487a1f7e8.jpghitomi_preview2.thumb.jpg.3735eff9d502c3537fcf41b0104fa7bf.jpghitomi_preview3.thumb.jpg.99d836282388497e4c4649f88d602b44.jpghitomi_preview4.thumb.jpg.c9a974036af6a60d8e79b3b7b0899737.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kj6njqx4xrr9dnp/HITOMI_DLC_001_TRANS.v.1.0.7Z/file

Hope you will enjoy!!!

Archived