Otakadelic's fetish mods(Hitomi Denimless Pack released. 7/Jun/2018)

Otakadelic

If you feel like taking on a challenge(?), I offer to you a mod idea I posted some time ago, but seems to have been forgotten.

On 12/19/2017 at 6:11 PM, siaj said:

I like the whole "slutty sexy cop" look as much as the next guy, but how about a more realistic police uniform for the ladies?

And for a challenge, what do people think about doing a SWAT team outfit for the whole cast?

1 hour ago, siaj said:

I like the whole "slutty sexy cop" look as much as the next guy, but how about a more realistic police uniform for the ladies?

And for a challenge, what do people think about doing a SWAT team outfit for the whole cast?

You guys are more than wonderful without single exception. How did you know I have deep connections with real and fulltime offices/soldiers?

Well, the reply will be very very long one so let me finish current tasks then I will back to response this matter.

15 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

I think I finally grasp your desired direction and go that way as far as possible, wild as possible. To do this, bring Blender to modify meshes and Photoshop to change colors. Need little time but should be far more sexier. Sorry to take time to sync with your concept/desire.

Helena's private time at private beach

Helena's private vacation is a little bit sexier than she should be because no one is watching

preview3.thumb.jpg.e4327be9273afd6496cf8dbbc1e86c2d.jpgpreview4.thumb.jpg.fed9163d064200529cbe2129892a2274.jpg

preview1.thumb.jpg.e620b9d415945e1f86974bc3fa6fffa1.jpgprefview2.thumb.jpg.1e168f2d907f05c71f2ce9222f189533.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qo3l92e9ap6i8mm/Helena_at_Private_Beach.v1.0.7Z

I believe this is the what you asked for(pls say yes). Though some details will be better with finer tuning but I think this is more than acceptable, beautiful enough while keep her classy, elegant atmosphere.

My impression for Helena was "ppl says 23 yo but I won't surprised if the real age is 30 something." 30 something itself is not bad at all however, classy, elegance are her best moment and would be the sexiest Helena. So, initially, "Helena with Bikini??? ummm I'm not so sure..." that is a reason to take time to grasp final destination and sync with the direction. The result is, beauty is beauty, expensive dress or bikini. I re-discovered Helena during remove as many as possible and make her naked coordinating her style. 

Again, thx for the opportunity! I hope you will enjoy as I did this version of Helena, believing no one is around here, no one is watching her.

7 hours ago, siaj said:

but how about a more realistic police uniform for the ladies? And for a challenge, what do people think about doing a SWAT team outfit for the whole cast?

You are not talking about "Sexy SWAT" like these. Might be good, not totally negative.

Spoiler

sexy-swat.thumb.jpg.14e293a7896ca37da407455bf85e191b.jpg

But what you brought in front of me AND what I want to create is realistic SWAT. like these:

Spoiler

artem-yuldashev-police-comp1.thumb.jpg.4c3f525eef2b5662a4dd4ae6d2c42888.jpggerman-swat.jpg.afa5cc42c12afd72ac742adcce29be34.jpg

By some reasons die-hard weeaboo plus otaku plus nerd like me's buddies are ex-soldiers or officers. No clues but most of them were survived through harshest frontlines. My ex-boss, Information Security Officer was from frontline of Jerusalem as a soldier of IDF. Needless to say the country like Israel has Conscription system but gov of Israel gives some kind of options for teens, male and female. If you don't like it, you won't be sent to frontlines. You can stay away from actual combats. But my ex-boss volunteered to be sent to frontline. 

Another buddy is ex-German soldier and experienced places like Korean border, sent to ex-Yugoslavia as a member of Peacekeeping Army.

They told me details of real combats, situation and condition of frontlines. Those are far far from war movies. 

For me, may or may not war situation but SWAT members are right next to these guys. SWAT's main object is life saving which includes criminals or terrorists.

So, SWAT members risk their own lives for someone else totally unknown person/people. And one of standard formation for breaking in is like these:

Spoiler

SWAT_team.thumb.jpg.47c982910187b01fd6ebb3c36fa2dda8.jpgswat-single-line-formation.jpg.6e3a14c404f8592ee356ff784a4e10f5.jpg

This single line formation reduce risk from opponent's shooting. The most front of the line will have the highest risk to be as a target. 

These kinds of situations, limitless pressures and stresses, physical and mental toughness to complete task and little bit of fortune to survive.

When I think about combination of DOA5 female members(I won't say girls or beauties here) and these real SWAT, is fascinating. Like a situation AYANE noticed KASUMI's risk is now dangerously increased. So she decided to take some actions to reduce KASUMI's, but might cause increase her own. 

Surely fascinating adding others like Hitomi & Leifang at same time, wonderful and reliable duo for other members. Kokoro as physically limited but staying super cool in any situations.

Those are great idea for a story, or a movie and unfortunately not for DOA5 itself, make them looks like real one but throw punches and kicks won't be matched. For me, female Soldiers or SWAT officers should have these kind of presences. 

Spoiler

IDF-female-officer.thumb.jpg.5da9f0b4f7b5fe8437fecb35e2aa64fc.jpgfemale-swat-officer.jpg.4c471fc829fc38fd615719134b5af0e9.jpg

As a challenge, for modeler/modder's point of view this is very good practice and only make me better. However, for buddy of survived soldiers point of view, the sandbox DOA5LR and its stages are far from what I heard of, not even close. Simply unmatched. 

It is the wildest dream but Tecmo/KOEI and major studio decided to make a movie which portraits DOA5 roasters' presence, toughness, stoicism, complex background, gathered all of them then put each character as a soldier or a SWAT member within extremely harsh situation and show us how they react, how they treat each other, would be very, very wonderful.

Thanks again for the opportunity to think about this, would be really good story or movie but so far, our playground DOA5LR is not best place. I am not sure this means fortunate or unfortunate but let this idea pass to talented writer or director and hope the wildest dream turn into greatest story or movie.

I freely admit that I only skimmed over your wall of text. But if I understand you correctly, you do not feel it appropriate to make SWAT skins for DOA?

I appreciate how you must feel.

Instead, how about just normal looking police outfits? instead of the "sexy stripper" ones in the game now.

Maybe even going so far as to show the uniform of each character's nationality?

(Example: Tina and Lisa in American uniforms, Leifang and Jann Lee in Chinese ones, Hitomi as a German cop, etc.)

If you want, I can try using my weak google-fu to help find the appropriate uniforms.

2 minutes ago, siaj said:

I freely admit that I only skimmed over your wall of text. But if I understand you correctly, you do not feel it appropriate to make SWAT skins for DOA?

I appreciate how you must feel.

Instead, how about just normal looking police outfits? instead of the "sexy stripper" ones in the game now.

Maybe even going so far as to show the uniform of each character's nationality?

(Example: Tina and Lisa in American uniforms, Leifang and Jann Lee in Chinese ones, Hitomi as a German cop, etc.)

If you want, I can try using my weak google-fu to help find the appropriate uniforms.

Maybe that's the reason why I am Nerd plus Otaku And standing on the edged side.  "Hey, it's a fighting game, videogame, nobody hurts. don't take it too much." probably right. So no intention to stop or argue if someone else try to do this, no no. I won't say not appropriate activity but simply I am not appropriate candidate because of my unique buddies' influences.

"make SWAT skins for DOA" is absolutely no problem.  Make Playable fully-functional model for DOA5 is fascinating, needless to say. Simply combining two didn't make no spark. If SWAT-Military-Otaku tried then I have no problem. I will provide technical support if asked. 

And sooner or later I will expand my targets from (extremely)(or crazy)(or ridiculous) sexy naked mods and those will be a part of my targets. Then what is in my mind? I am not sure at this moment. I am counting my projects folder, 12 are ongoing, if ENG translation project counts as 1.

Police Officer is very good idea. However, those are the territory enthusiasts waiting and ready to point my errors like "that combination didn't exist in the country." or something like that. Sad part of modding and being modder is: it is really hard to know what ppl think about my mods. But pointing errors are faster than light and hit my aive heart. I am modding for free for someone else while bleeding!

Speaking of "uniform", great modder jaafar85 released this one:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/70240-doa5lr-jaafar85-mods-update-3212018-wedding-dress-for-helena/?do=findComment&comment=1811277

And this is the only one I ever witnessed any sports team related uniform mod. Why only one? Why not dozens? My passion to football(soccer) is virtually none however, but soccer played by women then totally different. States, Japan and Germany are TOP3 and all of them are my favorite countries.

Still very rough, very early but make girls as national team player could be interesting enough. And starts from such minor sports/uniform, may or may not lead to something larger, popular project....

Thanks!!! I surely consider to add this to my folder as 13th project! (Yet another proof I am crazy.)

Let me emphasize this line.

2 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

I am modding for free for someone else while bleeding!

If you guys are parent of daughter then do double check her fiancé is modder or not.

He won't be your financial solution, if not financial problem.

Not to worry. Take your time.

I have my doubts how many people will complain if you mess anything up. And even if they do, I've noticed most of them start with a compliment, give criticism, and end with encouragement. ^_^

10 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Helena's private time at private beach

Helena's private vacation is a little bit sexier than she should be because no one is watching

preview3.thumb.jpg.e4327be9273afd6496cf8dbbc1e86c2d.jpgpreview4.thumb.jpg.fed9163d064200529cbe2129892a2274.jpg

preview1.thumb.jpg.e620b9d415945e1f86974bc3fa6fffa1.jpgprefview2.thumb.jpg.1e168f2d907f05c71f2ce9222f189533.jpg

HELENA_SEXIEST_QUEEN_GOES_WILD.7Z

I believe this is the what you asked for(pls say yes). Though some details will be better with finer tuning but I think this is more than acceptable, beautiful enough while keep her classy, elegant atmosphere.

My impression for Helena was "ppl says 23 yo but I won't surprised if the real age is 30 something." 30 something itself is not bad at all however, classy, elegance are her best moment and would be the sexiest Helena. So, initially, "Helena with Bikini??? ummm I'm not so sure..." that is a reason to take time to grasp final destination and sync with the direction. The result is, beauty is beauty, expensive dress or bikini. I re-discovered Helena during remove as many as possible and make her naked coordinating her style. 

Again, thx for the opportunity! I hope you will enjoy as I did this version of Helena, believing no one is around here, no one is watching her.

Wow it looks much better and I really wanna download it, but I see an error called"The page you are trying to access is not available for your account. Error code: 2C171/1."  Could you please fix this?

10 minutes ago, Deadpool_69 said:

Wow it looks much better and I really wanna download it, but I see an error

This is the worst situation ever imaginable. Previews are great, anticipation is sky-high, but no link. Or 404.

The problem is there is no issue to download from my side. 

I will avoid to put here and upload Mediafire (or similar sites) as much as possible.

41 minutes ago, Deadpool_69 said:

Thank you. I was able to download it now.

Great! Initially I thought the purple color is not the best color for her. But later noticed the color works as key accent so untouched.

My Waifu version changed the color to yellow, to match with her ribbon. 

Kasumi with same bikini (Kids version)

kasumi-for-kids-version.thumb.jpg.c7a1eb67992525b39123a42a301f5f67.jpg

I want to create same bikinis for other Waifus but no time to do now...

41 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Great! Initially I thought the purple color is not the best color for her. But later noticed the color works as key accent so untouched.

My Waifu version changed the color to yellow, to match with her ribbon. 

Kasumi with same bikini (Kids version)

kasumi-for-kids-version.thumb.jpg.c7a1eb67992525b39123a42a301f5f67.jpg

I want to create same bikinis for other Waifus but no time to do now...

Can you create a nude version for Marie Rose? Timmy's transformer tool hates her...

6 hours ago, Deadpool_69 said:

Can you create a nude version for Marie Rose? Timmy's transformer tool hates her...

Yes(She is not one of my Waifus but will do however super busy now extra time needed) and No(Timmy's CTT doesn't hate her. She hates CTT and all other tools).

Hey pls contribute to improve CTT. Marie is tough by technical reasons. Improvement for Marie would be everyone's benefit, not only Timmy or me or you.

Pls follow these steps:

- Check the version is 0.3.6 or not.

- Forget about six options between From/To and Transform button.

- The focus is Smoothness only(so far). Check his tutorial and try to grasp rough image of three modes: Hybrid / Adaptive / disable both.

- Marie is the bitch. the most difficult character for any tools because significant different sized body.

- What I want to ask is several transformed results with variety of settings. How to treat and how to reflect is Timmy's part.

***Not asking search the best combination from 300 x 3 possibilities. ***

Can Timmy or I do this? Yes and No. No needs to have technical backgrounds, anyone can be candidates. But when the developer/creator deep into development then it is really difficult to receive feedbacks or how typical usage is and how ppl use or misuse is more than mystery.

I want you to create Marie's results and same time give Timmy your honest impression. Which part is hard to grasp or tricky and so on. Those are no way to know for developers/creators.

- Value of smoothness can set 1 to 300. I won't ask you transform 300 times with three different modes.

- But, pls consider to try four or more different values like 1, 30, 100, 200 and 300.

- If the results of 1 and/or 300 is meaningless for her, then remove and change like 30, 100, 200, 250.

- Won't ask to search the best combination. But pls consider to create four to five results for each modes.

- Zip or 7z all results AND original source TMC file. Then upload to somewhere.

- This will be very very meaningful hints for Timmy.

6 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

***Not asking search the best combination from 300 x 3 possibilities. ***

Can Timmy or I do this? Yes and No. No needs to have technical backgrounds, anyone can be candidates. But when the developer/creator deep into development then it is really difficult to receive feedbacks or how typical usage is and how ppl use or misuse is more than mystery.

I created six results for small example. Pls download the following file:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/twbioukdglbwkxu/CTT Examples.7Z

Marie with three different modes and Hitomi with three different modes. All smoothness is 200.

One thing huge difference between two are Marie's results are totally different from hard-to-use to maybe-acceptable-with-some-adjustments.

Hitomi's results are almost same between three modes. Which one is the best is almost personal favor.

This is something I want to solve, turn Marie from the monster to irresistible Waifu. 

At same time, I noticed "It would be really nice if all three different results generated by one click."

This is an example of "the actual user can only notice then suggest the developer." from usual, ordinal usage. Developer himself can't and won't notice.

18 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Let me emphasize this line.

If you guys are parent of daughter then do double check her fiancé is modder or not.

He won't be your financial solution, if not financial problem.

:smile:

O, if this boyfriend-modder works in Koei Tecmo, then he earns good money, I would not refuse such a suitor!

As it appears they do not understand the level of income in the rest of the world.

17 hours ago, Deadpool_69 said:

I noticed modification like "1 click then 3 or 6 or 9 results created." would be wonderful so I ask Timmy if possible.

Then, pls consider to help him provide real users' real usage.

I am doing your Waifu make almost naked, I mean coordinating her style.

3 hours ago, x0251498 said:

O, if this boyfriend-modder works in Koei Tecmo, then he earns good money, I would not refuse such a suitor!

As it appears they do not understand the level of income in the rest of the world.

Talented modder like SaafRats, funnybunny666, OSIRI are absolutely within range or maybe better than existing developers. So, you are correct!

However, modder like me, devs especially Tecmo/KOEI hates naked mods. I'm not sure I can escape without single scratch from their office.

Maybe parents should do triple check talented modder or soon-to-be-ex-modder-game-developer or something else like me.

New MOD released.

Wettable-Destroyable Honoka (6/May/2018 Wettable and Destroyable combo Honoka)

Beauties upper gets wet then see-through-ed, beautiful breasts partially appeared but no time to take care because destroyable bottom is under the attack. 

Originally suggested by powerful and relentless combo contributor LordJerle. 

Following evidences were taken from one fight between typical youth versus young lady.

Spoiler

Taken from early part of the fight. This evidence indicates typical youth is not get wet, and bottom is intact.

fighting-scene-example1.thumb.jpg.663cec1ec00f3f886949d477f110c663.jpg

Spoiler

Young lady attacked.  

fighting-scene-example4.thumb.jpg.42b21dbf61a5bc1d4624d0324b6109c1.jpg

Spoiler

This evidence clearly shows typical youth is now get wet, her breasts become spottable.

fighting-scene-example5.thumb.jpg.5d9963b7947b76ea5880ac636c9acfd0.jpg

Spoiler

Young lady continues to attack.

fighting-scene-example6.thumb.jpg.af6c24354d9e8c0b86dbd5d7c5604ef9.jpg

Spoiler

And that attack was effective enough to destroy youth's bottom as this crucial evidence captured.

fighting-scene-example7.thumb.jpg.bb39512aa011e497027861a085f62f29.jpg

Spoiler

Now typical youth is bottomless. 

fighting-scene-example8.thumb.jpg.564921b6bd9f1d4b45d6e222fb9de2da.jpg

Spoiler

The fight continues.

fighting-scene-example9.thumb.jpg.4f7c9175ee548feb9358f256763eb9cd.jpg

Spoiler

As shown by this evidence, with or without bottom affect none or very few to strength of typical youth.

fighting-scene-example10.thumb.jpg.2078bc75a33315fd2923f89e420f24a4.jpg

Spoiler

However, young lady dominates this fight. This evidence captures her crucial attack which determines this fight.

fighting-scene-example11.thumb.jpg.9c670d0bfc13a18846d9f6033cf03e0c.jpg

Spoiler

This is the moment the fight finished as young lady's victory.

fighting-scene-example12.thumb.jpg.2a8391bec4b0425a1afa4377efa039c7.jpg

Spoiler

This evidence is unnecessary to describe or analyze this fight but I added anyway.

fighting-scene-example13.thumb.jpg.9f2ddf10f460922cf0e903ecc5a96ee7.jpg

Spoiler

The fight ends.

fighting-scene-example14.thumb.jpg.68775e21d903d944ce995a4814efb130.jpg

You can download W&D Honoka from the first page of this topic. Kasumi Pantyless pack also available on same page.

Hope you enjoy!!!

On 5/4/2018 at 4:22 PM, wingzg said:

Hey Otakadelic, if it's not too much trouble, may I put in a request?

For Kasumi's blue default costume, can you add an exposed breasts version in combination with your pantyless version?

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_op3i17A1b61u6d8ulo4_1280.png

I have no doubt you have a doubt "hey what about my Kasumi variant idea?"

Your idea was origin of my experiment "How about wet system convert to flush system?"

Starts as normal like this:

WS000470.jpg.fd6d9dc8eb2f7b24fc207ddd16c9d27d.jpg

Then turn to this when she gets wet.

WS000471.jpg.61557452ca9273ead2ae31d02568e240.jpg

But it works within LR Photo Studio only, not actual game situation.

And also origin of my worst or the most ridiculous idea(hence I am a big fan of this), "Watch my tits!!!"

Sorry to take looong time while I pursuited some ideas which currently no positive effects to your original idea.

But I am still in love with your idea and trying to turn this idea to playable, fully-functional costume. 

Technical details of how to create wettable & destroyable combo

The basic is create (or combine) TMC/TMCL which holds three status:

- Persistent parts

These parts will be remain before and after destroy trigger(usually opponent's attack). It is good idea to separate different ObjectGroup like "WGT-OPT-something".

- Destroyable parts with normal condition

All parts destroyed with opponent's attack must have normal condition. Game starts with these part visible.

- Destroyable parts with destroyed condition

All parts destroyed with opponent's attack must have destroyed condition. These parts swap from above to these.

How exactly do above was discovered and described by pioneers. For example, pls refer TimmyC's breakable Bikinis.

Technical points/difficulties to create W&D combo

- Since it is hard to convert normal part to wettable part, you could have better start with a costume has upper part is wettable like HITOMI_COS_001.

Spoiler

Hitomi_normal.thumb.jpg.fc528f8e661a7d5afc27daf22a89eadf.jpg

- If upper is already wettable then make them see-through is easy. Also, preparing "Destroyable parts with normal condition" should be easy, if the costume starts with normal condition. 

Spoiler

Hitomi_get_wet.thumb.jpg.7c96ae91f3d4dafb4f272386e1f95759.jpg

- Everything depends on "Destroyable parts with destroyed condition". Above Honoka, the most of parts were disappeared, not actually destroyed because I can't imagine "destroyed condition" of her skirt so make her bottomless. However, you can't avoid at least one item make destroyed condition otherwise just disappear-able costume, not destroyable costume.

This is a screenshot from early development of W&D Honoka. I want you to concentrate her shirt, even SaafRat's Honoka has irresistible bottom.

Spoiler

WS000472.thumb.jpg.0e8704f71a400185fd15d4cc4d32052f.jpg

Original costume has not designed for destroyed condition, needless to say.  One thing I noticed was her white shirt. This is something I have to modify so ppl(include myself) feel or think her bottom has destroyed, Otherwise just strange, oddly shirt.

So I stretched and make small holes here and there. 

Spoiler

WS000473.thumb.jpg.c3d6fe0c0535f174cc9000dfaf91171b.jpg

This needed check & modify several times because it looks like make her fat, on Blender or viewer. I also made much tighter version but above was better, for presenting destroyed condition.

It could be much better to add some twists on her knee-high socks, like adding holes. 

So, bring any costumes with wettable upper, prepare with three conditions, and spend most of time to create well-destroyed condition. Then you can create your favorite W&D combo costume! 

1 hour ago, Omenn said:

多谢

I believe you are trying to say "Thank you very much."

My reply is "You are welcome!"

But please, please stay with English as much as possible, like one line for English, one line for your favorite language.

I partially understand Chinese letters but can't write and no chance to have a conversation.

And for the most of ppl here above two symbols are just mystery.

Let's have a communication here, better and  effective one if possible. I believe it is absolutely possible.

Archived