Otakadelic's fetish mods(Hitomi Denimless Pack released. 7/Jun/2018)

Otakadelic

On 5/16/2018 at 4:31 AM, siaj said:

Quick! Move out before they catch on! XD

I can't remember anymore when my parents spotted my personal and private 'photo collections and books/magazines'.

While I take care of their iPhones and iPads and search old books or daily goods through Internet and order them I can keep peace.

If I deny one of above, I even don't want to imagine what gonna happen!

Hi Otakadelic, I really like your mods, especially the pantyless ones. No panties is a really great fetish, it's lovely and I love it too. What girls are you planning to do next? Are you going to make a pantyless mod for Christie and Lisa? You already did one for Hitomi who is my favorite and I am very happy about.

I also like the bottomless look that you have in some of the other mods here. Are you thinking of maybe doing a bottomless mod for all the girls at any time? Great work so far though, keep it up.

On 5/12/2018 at 7:17 PM, Otakadelic said:

My wonderful ppl, this is a list of all un-pantyless-able costumes of Hitomi.

Why Pantyless Hitomi has lesser sensation or impact as Kasumi's? One of reasons is her characteristic costumes have bottoms, like Hitomi Denim.

What we can do with should-be-adorable, world famous Hitomi(I know one devoted fan in Russia) to make more sexier or make our favor? 

Left three costumes have wettable upper which means W&D combo is with in rage. Should we seek new world bottomless? 

Pls tell me your ideas, opinions and your favor.

Yeah definitely, we need to see bottomless Hitomi. :smiley: We need a bottomless version of all her outfits, I like your thinking.

1 hour ago, Mandalore777 said:

Hi Otakadelic, I really like your mods, especially the pantyless ones. No panties is a really great fetish, it's lovely and I love it too. What girls are you planning to do next? Are you going to make a pantyless mod for Christie and Lisa? You already did one for Hitomi who is my favorite and I am very happy about.

Great! No one else asked or mentioned her so I started to think maybe she is not popular here.

(Believe or not the hardest thing for modders is get ppl's feedbacks. One of my MOD reaches 1500+ downloads but comments are less than 10. It is hard to imagine how ppl feel and what might be my next actions.)

Let me check my forever expanding projects folder, which contains 24 now, and Pantyless Pack folder has:

- Kasumi. Released but minor update needed.

- Hitomi. Released but one costume has to be fixed.

- Marie. Almost done. Close to release.

- Kokoro. Comes with 10 different costumes without single panty.

- Leifang. 12 costumes, zero Panty.

- Honoka. 4 only but will be expanded by TimmyC's CTT. Maybe something like 7 to 8. Was candidate for second release but bugged by technical issues.

-  Ayane. Roughly 10 costumes.

I can't explain why most of them are Asian but no plan for Momiji or others. I don't know. All others are how strong demand is. How badly ppl wants. 

So short answer is: Not planned now but will be added by ppl's strong demands.

1 hour ago, Mandalore777 said:

we need to see bottomless Hitomi.

Thanks for your great opinion! Okay, new folder, 25th folder has created and named as "Bottomless pack".

She is definitely (one of) my waifu(s), passionate to modify or remove, I mean coordinate her styles.

Two costumes from left have wettable uppers which means very good candidates to W&D combo costumes.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98074-otakadelics-fetish-modsunofficial-harrys-rnm-update1-released-10may2018/?do=findComment&comment=2236017

And the preview image of Pantyless Hitomi would be replaced by nicer one. I took 150 screenshots and to create sexy Pantyless Fighter Hitomi's preview, with optional 4K or 8K sized images.

One of my favorite joke is:

"I asked my North Korean friend how it's going. He said he can't complain."

Here we can not only complain but create and provide aggressive/ridiculous/insane MODs, with crazy images.

I also can't complain.

1 hour ago, wingzg said:

ohhh these look awesome!!

Thx! This is 35 min quick job so barefoot and that's a reason fighting stage is beach. I will release this with fine tunes. 

I would like to know how long it will take so I use stopwatch. Could've been within 30 min. 25min should be possible. 20min will be tough.

Just a side note.

It is useless to report the same spammer 20 times. Do it just once or twice.

When banned, all the posts will be gone.

If you report it 20 times, I will have 20 report messages to manage.

5 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Gash I'm tired again. Let's make a pantyless.

15 minutes later:

20180518193640_1.thumb.jpg.002db06b89e027b1963125f9749bc711.jpg

Courageous Kokoro volunteered to join Pantless Force!

I didn't imagine I can remove a panty so fast.

The mod request I asked was that I want Kokoro to be nude but wearing the sandals from this custom! 

3 minutes ago, dushbagolo said:

The mod request I asked was that I want Kokoro to be nude but wearing the sandals from this custom! 

So completely opposite to barefoot lovers! umm if two members gathered here then more than three sexual favors exist.

How about white socks? 

- With white socks = extremely easy.

- Barefoot and sandal = Have to find a way to do that. Almost unknown or uncertain to do this.

I respect and try to follow everyone's favor but in this case barefoot and sandal is virtually out of option. Are you Okay with white socks?

36 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

- With white socks = extremely easy.

So easy I've already done. This time I applied artistic OSIRI's Kokoro with slightly customized by me.

Spoiler

20180519022039_1.thumb.jpg.73a809d67197c730a1d7c5953b8c3d75.jpg20180519022122_1.thumb.jpg.6d863a9528e477fa5a4fa03ed48bf45c.jpg

And flush face added. This is optional and you can select with normal face or, you can use flush face with other costumes.

You can download here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u1a82tengmrgfre/KOKORO_COS_001_SANDAL_ONLY.7Z

Since Kokoro is one of my Waifus, and looked closer her feet, it is possible but needs extra steps = extra times. 

All I can do right now is above. When I progressed enough then I will take care of my waifu's foot and make barefoot and sandals only version. 

Hope you will enjoy!!! (even with socks)

40 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

So easy I've already done. This time I applied artistic OSIRI's Kokoro with slightly customized by me.

Hide contents

20180519022039_1.thumb.jpg.73a809d67197c730a1d7c5953b8c3d75.jpg20180519022122_1.thumb.jpg.6d863a9528e477fa5a4fa03ed48bf45c.jpg

And flush face added. This is optional and you can select with normal face or, you can use flush face with other costumes.

You can download here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u1a82tengmrgfre/KOKORO_COS_001_SANDAL_ONLY.7Z

Since Kokoro is one of my Waifus, and looked closer her feet, it is possible but needs extra steps = extra times. 

All I can do right now is above. When I progressed enough then I will take care of my waifu's foot and make barefoot and sandals only version. 

Hope you will enjoy!!! (even with socks)

OMG!! Thank you so very much!! One more  question? Can you make a pack with all the girls wearing this sandals nude?

15 minutes ago, dushbagolo said:

OMG!! Thank you so very much!! One more  question? Can you make a pack with all the girls wearing this sandals nude?

If you mean barefoot and this sandal then almost no chance. Sorry.

If with white socks then chance is larger but depends on girls. Here is why.

Spoiler

WS000516.thumb.jpg.196d400c6cb798724d94cb5f7ac28c28.jpg

foot and white sock are tightly fitted and needs fine tuning. If too tight, foot will beyond socks and become visible. In real world physically impossible which means. Looks weird. If too loose, nobody believe this is socks. Get close to boots or something. I think TimmyC's ultimate CTT will convert properly but still fine tune is necessary, I think.

Now you have Kokoro version in your hand. Try CTT by yourself. Recommended settings are here. Three checks only and 100 smoothness(or higher).

WS000519.jpg.bf86c141a18ddf8ceff4996d420b19fe.jpg

Probably you can get more than acceptable results.

Good Luck!!! Pantyless Kokoro will follow Pantyless Marie!

2 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

If you mean barefoot and this sandal then almost no chance. Sorry.

If with white socks then chance is larger but depends on girls. Here is why.

Hide contents

WS000516.thumb.jpg.196d400c6cb798724d94cb5f7ac28c28.jpg

foot and white sock are tightly fitted and needs fine tuning. If too tight, foot will beyond socks and become visible. In real world physically impossible which means. Looks weird. If too loose, nobody believe this is socks. Get close to boots or something. I think TimmyC's ultimate CTT will convert properly but still fine tune is necessary, I think.

Now you have Kokoro version in your hand. Try CTT by yourself. Recommended settings are here. Three checks only and 100 smoothness(or higher).

WS000519.jpg.bf86c141a18ddf8ceff4996d420b19fe.jpg

Probably you can get more than acceptable results.

Good Luck!!! Pantyless Kokoro will follow Pantyless Marie!

OK, thank! How about no sucks just the sandals?

Spoiler
On 5/16/2018 at 9:16 PM, Otakadelic said:

I can't remember anymore when my parents spotted my personal and private 'photo collections and books/magazines'.

While I take care of their iPhones and iPads and search old books or daily goods through Internet and order them I can keep peace.

If I deny one of above, I even don't want to imagine what gonna happen!

Well done? XD

6 hours ago, dushbagolo said:

OK, thank! How about no sucks just the sandals?

It is different level of difficulty and far complex. You notice any characters keep own heights regardless bare or huge boots like Marie. If you spot Kokoro's sandals then a couple of inches above there will be barefoot this means modders has to shorten her foot, between knee and ankle. and barefoot holds motion related info so have to modify or transfer to sandals (or any other proper treatments). Then, not finished yet, you noticed the sandal has two strings. Modder has to properly modify and create enough and natural space between thumb and fingers then let the string through between them.

Well, I need more than 1 hour for above and highly likely much longer. And multiplied by number of girls... Hey, time to be a modder. No costs at least.

1 hour ago, Otakadelic said:

It is different level of difficulty and far complex. You notice any characters keep own heights regardless bare or huge boots like Marie. If you spot Kokoro's sandals then a couple of inches above there will be barefoot this means modders has to shorten her foot, between knee and ankle. and barefoot holds motion related info so have to modify or transfer to sandals (or any other proper treatments). Then, not finished yet, you noticed the sandal has two strings. Modder has to properly modify and create enough and natural space between thumb and fingers then let the string through between them.

Well, I need more than 1 hour for above and highly likely much longer. And multiplied by number of girls... Hey, time to be a modder. No costs at least.

Ouch! That sounds like a lot, but thank you for your time.

Archived