Otakadelic's fetish mods(Hitomi Denimless Pack released. 7/Jun/2018)

Otakadelic

13 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Thanks!! Sorry for this delayed reply. Yes she is irresistible, adorable and very important girl for me. 

And thanks for great idea! I am trying to make this pantyless but not finished yet.

Ah man, you're awesome! Thanks! My waifu is super happy with the new outfit, I can tell you this for certain :D

12 hours ago, Боря said:

11.thumb.png.85c11fc47cfe6a3bdaac56183f7ca500.png

Ого, настоящий динозавр!

Cool!!! Share it?

No, she looks more like a beautiful hippopotamus. ( Нет, она больше похожа на красивого гиппопотама. )

Very beautiful.

Share it, please!

34 minutes ago, Deadpool_69 said:

I hope to see the girls have a belt with cuffs and a holstered gun on their right thighs. I think you should also make some girls use the RNM bodies.

Wow! We have not seen you for a long time, poor fellow. Have you come to your senses?

All is well, but you forgot about the main detail - pillory.
The police officer with the pillory will look especially wonderful.

On 6/25/2018 at 12:32 AM, Otakadelic said:

It took a long time but finally fix issues and ready to release!

***The skirt of these screenshots removed for checking purpose.*** 

You can download pantyless Hitomi from here, both versions included, with and without a skirt.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ycgiq4fz5p6m89i/HITOMI_DLC_001_PL1.7Z

Few Screenshots available here. Hope you will enjoy!

Absolutely fantastic Otakadelic. Man I have to visit here more than once every few weeks. This is a good bottomless mod, thank you for making it. Just shoes, leggings and a shirt, this is all girls should wear. ?

On 6/27/2018 at 6:58 PM, Otakadelic said:

For all Helena fans,

Two costumes for Helena. One is bottomless and another is pantyless.

You can download from here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hp4rprrajp2da3t/HELENA_DLC_002_PL1.7Z/file

Hope you will enjoy!!!

Also an excellent mod. I like the fact that she is wearing accessories like gloves, yet leaves her private areas exposed. That's what makes it so sexy. The messed up priorities of what body parts she covers.

On 6/27/2018 at 11:47 PM, Otakadelic said:

New Nude Pack is under development

Nude Police Officer (very) Early Preview

Police cap is not ready yet.

And a couple of items are needed to look like Police Officer. Currently not even close to Security Guard.

Looking good so far. I have to say I like the tag on the nipple it's a good touch, same for the tie (there needs to be a mod of the girls just wearing tie's or other accessories only like neck items or gloves only). The other guy suggesting Christies sunglasses is also a good idea. I think Christie also has a holster vest with a gun in it too in one of her outfits. A belt, cuffs and a gun and the sunglasses would really help ion distinguishing it as being a police officer. If that fails you can always do another bottomless one and have her wear a blue police uniform shirt.

1 hour ago, Mandalore777 said:

Looking good so far. I have to say I like the tag on the nipple it's a good touch, same for the tie (there needs to be a mod of the girls just wearing tie's or other accessories only like neck items or gloves only).

Neck items? ;)  Yea, he likes to make collars for his ladies.

The other guy suggesting Christies sunglasses is also a good idea. I think Christie also has a holster vest with a gun in it too in one of her outfits. A belt, cuffs and a gun and the sunglasses would really help ion distinguishing it as being a police officer. If that fails you can always do another bottomless one and have her wear a blue police uniform shirt.

Guys, I dont know what you think. Pin to her breast a police token (can even to both) and immediately it will be clear who it is.

LOL!

2 hours ago, Mandalore777 said:

Also an excellent mod. I like the fact that she is wearing accessories like gloves, yet leaves her private areas exposed. That's what makes it so sexy. The messed up priorities of what body parts she covers

Ahhh, somebody else who gets that... :D

1 hour ago, N255Afnr said:

:)  Ha, do you think there are only two of you? There are plenty of maniacs here besides you, but they are much more cautious, because they got some experience.

Haha no I don't honestly think there are just two of us but it's still surprising. Same very specific turn-on for same reason. Lol, what experience do they have?

3 hours ago, Inajira said:

Haha no I don't honestly think there are just two of us but it's still surprising. Same very specific turn-on for same reason.

Yes, LL is not the place where you can meet the best people of nations. Although there sometimes come across lords and princes (of very doubtful origin), but basically there is going to be a completely different contingent. What can we do? :( 

Lol, what experience do they have?

F2MF. (LOL!) :) 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived