Best way to donate and support the site?

ExSimmer

6 minutes ago, ExSimer said:

I was looking to make a donation to help support the site. Also I'm interested if there are any benefits to donating?

Check out the bottom right corner of the screen and you'll see an option to support on patreon,

Supporting will remove the ads and I think maybe some messanger and storage increase,

The member tag will become a supporter tag too :smile:

2 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Check out the bottom right corner of the screen and you'll see an option to support on patreon,

Supporting will remove the ads and I think maybe some messanger and storage increase,

The member tag will become a supporter tag too :smile:

Thanks R-lo! I appreciate it.

He doesn't answer to that kind of solicitation (at least he didn't when I did). I suspect it's because Paypal or other donation systems do use users real names, and also 'cause there's already Patreon (even if it isn't suitable for one time donations). LL has a good community, but also and adult site, so I think he prefers staying anonymous. :classic_smile:

Just now, Tirloque said:

He doesn't answer to that kinda of solicitation (at least he didn't when I did). I suspect it's because Paypal or other donation systems do use users real names, and also 'cause there's already Patreon. LL has a good community, but also and adult site, so I think her prefers staying anonymous. :classic_smile:

52 minutes ago, gregathit said:

The only other way is to contact Ashal directly.  

Ashal is the site owner: https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1-ashal/

From his profile page, you and click "message" and see what other options are available.

Please keep in mind it may take him a bit to get back with you as he is kept pretty busy keeping the site up and running.

Cheers,

Greg

Well I tried. We'll see.

Archived