34 minutes ago, Revanswe said:

For the next update could I ask for an option to turn off the messages that says: NPC( i.e Adrianne is pregnant, Adrianne gave birth to a healthy boy)  

IIRC, you can change the notification level to low or immersion and those messages stop.

Hello all! I am having some trouble getting this mod up and running? I can access everything and set up my profile in the MCM, but absolutely none of the actual aspects of the mod are in play right now. There is no cycle, no ability to look at my stats via hotkey, no way to view others stats, not even a notification the HUD. Have I forgotten to do something? I usually run FNIS and LOOT before I play, and everything is set to run automatically as an admin. (I've been working for a month to get my game up and running, so to still be having problems is as embarrassing as it is confusing). Thank you!

Here is my load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  7  7     BSAssets.esm
  8  8     BSHeartland.esm
  9  9     WinterholdDestruction.esm
 10  a     BeeingFemale.esm
 11  b     RSkyrimChildren.esm
 12  c     CreatureFramework.esm
 13  d     SexLab.esm
 14  e     SexLabAroused.esm
 15  f     Falskaar.esm
 16 10     SkyUI_SE.esp
 17 11     DustEffectsSSE.esp
 18 12     Unlimited Charge for Unique Items.esp
 19 13     zzEstrus.esp
 20 14     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 21 15     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 22 16     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 23 17     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 24 18     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 25 19     BlackthornManor.esp
 26 1a     Helgen Reborn.esp
 27 1b     NPCs Protected Redux.esp
 28 1c     goodbrother.esp
 29 1d     Original Opening Scene.esp
 30 1e     ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp
 31 1f     Tanning And Smelting Experience.esp
 32 20     FollowerWander2.esp
 33 21     Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
 34 22     BecomeABard.esp
 35 23     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 36 24     RSChildren.esp
 37 25     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 38 26     adoptAventusAretinoSE.esp
 39 27     RSChildren Patch - BS Bruma.esp
 40 28     BetterQuestObjectives.esp
 41 29     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 42 2a     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 43 2b     SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
 44 2c     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 45 2d     EstrusChaurus.esp
 46 2e     EstrusDwemer.esp
 47 2f     FNIS.esp
 48 30     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 49 31     HentaiCreatures.esp
 50 32     HornyCreatures.esp
 51 33     moveitLWT.esp
 52 34     SexLabRandomSex.esp
 53 35     SexLab Romance.esp
 54 36     SexLabDefeat.esp
 55 37     SLPleasure.esp
 56 38     SLAnimLoader.esp
 57 39     DW.esp
 58 3a     LazyInflation.esp
 59 3b     XPMSE.esp
 60 3c     InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
 61 3d     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 62 3e     SOS - Shop.esp
 63 3f     SpousesEnhanced.esp
 64 40     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 65 41     BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
 66 42     Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_SE.esp
 67 43     Open Cities Skyrim.esp
 68 44     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 69 45     Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp
 70 46     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 71 47     FlowerGirls SE.esp

Can't make the couple widget go away :I

Pressing the keys stated in the widget does absolute nothing.

Did some research on this and in the Oldrim version somewhere in the changelog it says you could deactivate it in MCM... either I'm blind or this option isn't there in the port.

Also tried to disable it through editing the default.ini for the HUD, setting the enabled attribute unter [CoupleWidget] to false... didn't help :I

• 2 weeks later...

hello  im  haveing an issue with being female active effects showing  LOOKUP FAILED specifically when the stage of the cycle changes to ovulating so i did a debug test and the menstruation  stage  and also the impregnation stages  show this message up in the active effects section 

20180514071113_1.jpg

On 4/27/2018 at 9:19 AM, Revanswe said:

Does this mod work with flower girls, or does it need Sexlab?

I just tried it and sperm wasn't registered by sex acts started by flower girls.

So I am going to say not without a patch/changes to something.

Hello,

I've been trying to get this to work with the sexlab arousal mod, but I've had no luck getting it to recognize sex.  Have failed that I wanted to try adding sperm to the (female)player via console.  I tried to use

FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "AddSperm", MaleActor.GetFormID())

but it kept giving me a "could not parse" error.  it's my understanding that I select the relevant npc and then would prefix the string with player.  I tried strings with player.sendmodevent..., player.femaleactor.sendmodevent..., and likewise with male actor.  I also tried manually typing in the prid.  I couldn't get any version to work.

I am wondering if the problem is that the 'male' in this is another women.  In theory I told sexlab that female/female was ok, but could that be the conflict. 

I fought hard to find the perfet wife.  It would be a shame we can't have children :-(

EDIT: Update.  I tried having sex with a guy (may my wife forgive me) to see if that made a difference.  It made a difference in arousal, but nothing showed up  in BF.

• 2 weeks later...

Been using this mod for a while, but ran into a minor glitch now (by minor I mean game breaking since I can't continue :()

Adrianne Avenicci managed to get knocked up by some random loser without asking my permission.... And now her water broke...

Here's the problem:

The game crashes less than half a minute after loading my save. I presume it's when she starts giving birth.

EDIT:

Don't know what was the problem, but restarting the mod from MCM fixed it.... Now towns are filled with random kids for my amusement (loving the option of telling them they're unwanted )

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 4:37 PM, jdods13 said:

Does OSex trigger the prego even with this mod?

No. However, I've been working with CE0 on a general orgasm event to facilitate compatibility with Fertility Mode (and by extension any pregnancy mod). There's no ETA on that feature, but CE0 was very interested in adding it.

On 6/24/2018 at 4:48 AM, Metalsaber said:

So if we are using CBBE SE body there is no way to get the Belly to work?

Nope ... Caliente has abandoned us. We will need to wait until RaceMenu morphs are available for the new CBBE body until we get any kind of belly inflation going.

9 minutes ago, LindavK1972 said:

Hi there,

I installed the mod as per your instructions and it works. The one thing tough is that i can't get rid of the widget in the screen. Re-tasking the key don't work, it stays in the right side and open... Anything i can do top solve this?

Sounds like you have a mod conflict. Make sure all mods in your load order are working correctly. You might have a script issue. Unplug one mod at a time and see if it helps. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got this error when building BashPatch

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp: SPEL.DESC: Attempted to read past (19282) end (81168) of file/buffer.
Error loading 'SPEL' record and/or subrecord: 03001D9F
  eid = u'_BFA_PMSAlgesic'
  subrecord = 'DESC'
  subrecord size = 1
  file pos = 19281
Error in BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

Any ideas ?

Any news on the line 1650 bug? It seems to happen a lot more when I am in a populated area, often when people are sleeping. For example, if I hang around too long in the bedrooms at the College of Winterhold it happens. 

I'd love to keep the mod but I want to be able to be in a city for longer than 3 minutes. Outside in open world is fine though. 

Thanks for your work though!