What does my dream mean?

B0ss plz

Ok, so, I had a pretty vivid dream last night when I finally fell asleep. I'm sick with a cold right now and I have pretty weird dreams when I'm in this state, but this dream was really weird.

I need someone to interpret its meaning behind it.

Don't laugh btw

I remember being inside a very nice house and Vin Diesel was there, I assume it was his house, but it was really lovely there. I remember walking to his front door and I see a spider there, I try to yell but nothing came out of my mouth. Then the little fucker started to fly around along with a swarm of more flying spiders that invaded the house. We were both running around just trying to swat them away, and then we found ourselves in a silo; a big metal one. Apparently the two of us were locked inside this dark, metal room until we mined the ore that was inside there. I think Vin died while we were trapped, he was a nice guy but he was surprisingly quite when he was alive.

So yeah, what does this mean? These online dream interpreters don't really have an answer for my specific dream, so why not ask a bunch of people on an adult modding site.

As far as I know, dreams are mostly memories, thoughts and emotions the brain is processing while you're asleep.

Have you encountered  scary bugs or spiders somewhere recently?

Are you afraid of being trapped?

Have you been thinking about Vin Diesel recently?

The brain is really strange and complex machine.

No-one really knows what dreams are/mean.

And things can get really weird when you're sick and/or have a fever.

While i think that some dreams are more than just memories, thoughts or emotions (as mentioned above me) i think this one is just a regular dream. I don't really believe in dream tellers or something, maybe you just recently watched a Vin Diesel Movie? Encountered a Spider, maybe in a Game or Movie even?

1 hour ago, B0ss plz said:

Ok, so, I had a pretty vivid dream last night when I finally fell asleep. I'm sick with a cold right now and I have pretty weird dreams when I'm in this state, but this dream was really weird.

Don't laugh btw

I remember being inside a very nice house and Vin Diesel was there, I assume it was his house, but it was really lovely there. I remember walking to his front door and I see a spider there, I try to yell but nothing came out of my mouth. Then the little fucker started to fly around along with a swarm of more flying spiders that invaded the house. We were both running around just trying to swat them away, and then we found ourselves in a silo; a big metal one. Apparently the two of us were locked inside this dark, metal room until we mined the ore that was inside there. I think Vin died while we were trapped, he was a nice guy but he was surprisingly quite when he was alive.

So yeah, what does this mean? These online dream interpreters don't really have an answer for my specific dream, so why not ask a bunch of people on an adult modding site.

In general, the emotions that the dream causes is the "meaning" of the dream. If a dream left you scared then there is likely something that you have not been dealing with (or can't deal with), etc. While you gave the details of the action what you need to ask yourself is "how did this make me feel"? Then try to figure out what your subconscious is trying to you.

Dreams don't mean shit. As @Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' pointed out, it's simply just memories, thoughts and emotions our brains are processing during sleep.

Think of the brain during the day as a fragmented hard-drive. During the night, the brain is turning on it's defragmention software to clean up and put things in the right place.  

"Wake the &^%$ up, you need to pee (*I* need to pee, but I'm being polite and telling you first)"

"I'm too cold/hot/You're not breathing right (where did I put that scary tape) oooooooooooooo, be frightened"

WAKE UP!!!

Plus, wasn't that some version of a mummy movie?

"Scorpion king", something....badasses look similar when you're sleeping, I'm thinking.

*My* dream of the fat neighbor dissing me to my wife as I tried to fix the washer, isn't anywhere near as good as yours.

May your dreams always be as glorious.

(or it was the cough medicine)

I see my explanation's ignored in favor of hotter explanations.

You wait & see, some guru girl will say the same thing one day, and you'll say, "O yeah, the ugly avatar said that *But what was it they said*??"

I have to agree with what Laura said " As far as I know, dreams are mostly memories, thoughts and emotions the brain is processing while you're asleep."

Yea pretty much everything Laura said is right on the button. You see although life is a series of disconnected and often chaotic events a healthy brain craves order. So during our sleep the brain concocts these bizarre narratives in an attempt to organize the chaos.

Also when one attempts to interpret dreams they have to decide which interpretation to go with.

A religious interpretation, there are plenty of those to chose from. 

A psychiatric interpretation, still more than just a few.

Perhaps a "new age" interpretation, and there are certainly more than enough of those to go around.

You see in these so called interpretations all the elements of your dream are assigned a meaning and then the order in which they occur further modifies that meaning.

Now looking at your description of your dream I see 15 separate elements all happening in a specific order (for 6 maybe 7 modifiers). So you could contact 100 different interpreters and get 100 different answers, sure some of them would be very similar.

Sadly however all those answers would be complete BS.

Haha, loving the replies guys and reading your thoughts.

Keep in mind though, when I mean "what does my dream mean" or "can someone interpret it" I'm not looking for an answer or have some deep meaning to it, I just thought it'd be fun to share it. My colleagues defiantly enjoyed it, but I'm not actually trying to find the meaning of it, just seeing other peoples thoughts.

10 hours ago, B0ss plz said:

Don't laugh btw

I agree with Comrade Laura. This is so much complexity of the mind, it's hard to figure out what a meaning of a dream, if there is one to begin with.

Honestly, I know this sounds extremely cheesy, especially with some of the people who know me on here, but dig within yourself. Look at the fundamental factors.

-Do have X?
-Is the reason why is Y?
-Maybe it's Z?

At the end of the day, if the dream has meaning, it will come to light and it may not be for a few hours, days or even years. Dreams are a collection of past events, wants, desires and needs that we have for ourselves. So, at some point the meaning of those things will come to light when it may or may not happen. It may not even happen the same way your dream played it out, but how reality plays it out. It is completely unpredictable, if it even happens. So, give it time and the meaning might come to light.

In the spirit of the website we are on and with the aid of 7 minutes on wikipedia and some beer I shall attempt an interpretation.

Vin Diesel is both gay and prime man candy, representing repressed (or not so repressed) desires for homo erotic intimacy and to be and to be man handled when you flee his passionate embrace.  At the front door where your escape from a night of torrid desires lies the physical manifestations of your fears waiting to attack and tear you down.  When you flee they multiply, a seething swarm of freaky eight legged terrors hot on your heels attempting to devour you and the manifestation of your desires.  They swarm, take shape and fly after you, herding you into the false promise of safety from your terrors until you are trapped, unable to escape in a giant phallus shaped object, enslaved by your own drives for safety until your lust dies without hope or sound.

Or it could just mean spiders are evil.  Because, you know, fuck those things.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

It means that you better get that script in Vin Diesel's hands and into a movie producer's office post-haste before someone else beats you into the theaters with that idea. 

Where do you think that ideas for big budget Hollywood movies come from?

Hollywood, here I come!

Archived