1 hour ago, sunhawken said:

Could you take a look at your Dark Bloodline fix ? It CTDS for me, but works perfectly without it , or update for the  200 BBB pack????

Separate topic.  But apart from the INI file loading and randomzation code, which LoversHooker uses, most all content is rewrite replacement of the topic results or code that forced sex.  That akin to what I did with the Hooker Patch.

200 BBB pack?  Would that be a new set of animations?  If so, DarkBloodlines Fix has the DarkBloodlinePoses.ini file you can manipulate as well.

22 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Separate topic.  But apart from the INI file loading and randomzation code, which LoversHooker uses, most all content is rewrite replacement of the topic results or code that forced sex.  That akin to what I did with the Hooker Patch.

200 BBB pack?  Would that be a new set of animations?  If so, DarkBloodlines Fix has the DarkBloodlinePoses.ini file you can manipulate as well.

I was referring to these ,l hope that's the only issue, it sucks having to start a whole new game when you edit your load order.

17 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

The first cause could be that you added animation packages that do not match the sex positions use within the LAPF system.  Such packages would be akin to the Daedra Sutra.  The sex positions in the Daedra Sutra were ones that older mods such as Crowning Isles, Dark Bloodline (for which I wrote a fix) and LoversGGBlackmail had used, among others.  One could determine what the new sex positions for a blowjob are, and replace the positions in the LoversHookerPoses.ini file.    Right now, LoversHooker is using LAPF's sex position of 157 for a blowjob.  This could be changed.

Haven't done this.

The second cause of your issue is that you are using LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP in tandem with LoversHooker and applied the SSP_HookerPatch.  Before you think "Should I have used the patch?" the answer is YES!!!!

Haven't done this, either.

What I mean is it goes to a random group (i.e. uses Rough sex, instead) after accepting the lower offer. It's like the chosen position isn't remembered for the generic dialogue. It's possible the minor changes I've done to personalize it have introduced a bug, but I'm not sure how.

Anyway, if you're sure the official version works correctly, that 's probably good enough.

• 2 months later...

I have a question regarding the icons associated with the ranks this mod implements. I did an in-place upgrade from the previous version, V3.0, and now the rank icons are blank. However I also tested with a new save, and they still don't show up. Any idea how to fix it?

The package, upon extraction from the zip file, contains the following:

? Ini

? OBSE

? LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

?LoversHooker.bsa

? LoversHooker.esp

(I tried getting icons close to what would be within Windows Explorer :P   We could really use an Oblivion Rune emoji here :D )

The LoversHooker.bsa  (bethesda softworks archive) holds the graphics used by the mod, this including the new Quest icon graphics and the updated icon for the Hookers Menu spell. That you do not have the BSA in your game would be my guess, seeing as I just tested it upon reading.

Edited by LongDukDong
3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

The package, upon extraction from the zip file, contains the following:

? Ini

? OBSE

? LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

?LoversHooker.bsa

? LoversHooker.esp

(I tried getting icons close to what would be within Windows Explorer :P   We could really use an Oblivion Rune emoji here :D )

The LoversHooker.bsa  (bethesda softworks archive) holds the graphics used by the mod, this including the new Quest icon graphics and the updated icon for the Hookers Menu spell. That you do not have the BSA in your game would be my guess, seeing as I just tested it upon reading.

Unfortunately I had the .BSA present. I even unpacked it, and placed the icons in the correct locations. The spell has the correct icon, it's just the rank that is missing.

When I reverted to my previous version, the icon for the rank returned.

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Please send me a copy of the previous package.  Perhaps there is something I can examine and see what may be the cause.

I've uploaded my custom OMOD that I've been using for a long while. But I think I spotted the problem. That OMOD has separate icon files, named rank0.dd to rank4.ds while your BSA only has dd_hooker_menu.dds and lovershooker.dds

Edit: If I copy those rank*.dds files into /textures/menus/icons/LoversHooker your version of LoversHooker sees and uses them as well. So maybe they are completely missing from the BSA, but you may have them in your install as part of an old version of LoversHooker?

19k. Lovers with PK LoversHooker 2.51 adjusted for BBB 1.0.omod

Edited by z4m0lx3s
50 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

SHEESH!!!!   I neglected to re-upload the faction girls after I couldn't find replacements!!!

UPDATE

to Version 3.2

The new version has an updated BSA that now includes the missing Faction Rank graphics.

Thanks, it's fixed. :)

I'm wondering why would a player do this? What's the challenge?  Is there some interesting quest (really interesting) or some new interaction in the game, wholesome humor?

I've been looking, for example, at games for Nintendo, and there is this interactivity and humor, so they are probably very popular ...

:P Dude, it lets you turn tricks.  Just another way to make money and have fun while you do it.... unless you don't reach a deal and get raped in the process.

As to factions/quest...  You advance far enough, more upper-class clientelle and more interest in you.

Edited by LongDukDong
18 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

:P Dude, it lets you turn tricks.  Just another way to make money and have fun while you do it.... unless you don't reach a deal and get raped in the process.

As to factions/quest...  You advance far enough, more upper-class clientelle and more interest in you.

Dude, if there was a detective quest (spy) - a la - * Own among strangers, stranger among friends * (C)   - Yes, that would be a great thing.

(In short, after my friends have done the great quest The Living and the Dead, I am witnessing a crisis of modding and creativity ... ) ?

• 2 months later...
On 8/17/2021 at 7:39 AM, TDA said:

I'm wondering why would a player do this? What's the challenge?  Is there some interesting quest (really interesting) or some new interaction in the game, wholesome humor?

I've been looking, for example, at games for Nintendo, and there is this interactivity and humor, so they are probably very popular ...

this is adult mods. the character have virtual secks and players are having fun watching, for the purpose of science of course. same reason ppl go to zornhub, and i dont expect people going to zornhub trying to find challenge and good humor lol ?

3 hours ago, Scarvoice said:

this is adult mods. the character have virtual secks and players are having fun watching, for the purpose of science of course. same reason ppl go to zornhub, and i dont expect people going to zornhub trying to find challenge and good humor lol ?

I don't know what a zornhuyub is(looked, but Google gives out some kind of shit - too lazy to look further)

But, I understand, you, as with many modern films, solid shit, with strange actors and roles and senseless tolerance.

In short, if you make any mods, achieve maximum interactivity through new quests , special effects, new animation, otherwise it's all in vain.

Edited by TDA

This might be the long awaited....

UPDATE

to Version 3.5

Requires fresh/new games.

Restarting/Loading games with previous versions of LoversHooker already running is not recommended.

This is an early release of what I intended to produce.  Some content I wish to include and features have not as yet been added. However, much has been done and may entertain those wishing to use this newly revised version of LOVERSHOOKER.

Of note, this uses a different version of the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch than previously released.  So that mod (included in the package) would likewise be desired if using the LoversAdultPlayPlus for SSP. The older one clearly not compatible.

So what IS different with this new version?

Dialog

There is plenty more dialog from the clients then before.  Some of the dialog options that the player chose only afforded one or two random lines of dialog, or sometimes three.  This has been expanded by double or triple in volume.  And in certain special cases, almost ten times the dialog.  True, the player's option for making suggestions or picking up a client hasn't changed.  But those are a bit more rigid.

Friends

Had anyone noticed that once you befriended a client, that client would never approach?  The client would no longer pursue you, you had to pursue the client.   Even so, the only option to use on a client suggested that the client have sex for money. This contradicts the initial dialog where you told said friend that they need no longer pay.

Much of the friendship system has been altered.  Friends may now approach you for free sex, much like a client approach you for paid sex. You may give the friend a higher chance to approach you.  And there is plenty more dialog between you and your tamrielic fuck buddies.

Pregnancy and Ovulation

The mod, though not dependent upon TamagoClub, recognizes certain aspects of the pregnancy simulation mod.  Dialog and reactions may change based on the pregnancy state of both you and the NPCs, even barring them from making deals if pregnancy shows.  And NPC reactions based on you or the client's ovulation state can get very interesting.  It is even possible that certain races may pick up that the player is in heat and may pursue them even more rigorously.

Formerly Blocked NPCs

Two types of NPCs were actively barred from pursuing or approaching you as a hooker.  Even though you could solicit from them, they could not approach and proposition you.  The first type of NPC that was barred from approach were those of races that the player could not play or select when generating their character.  The second were those that the system initially considered busy, typically guards standing at attention or shopkeepers fixed behind their bars or stands.  While now possible to let them approach, they are configured within the INI system to a standard no-approach default.  But this is a configurable option.

The Revised INI

Some options presented by the INI were clear, though short. Others were confusing.  Formatted with an old-styled 80-character width as belongs in a 1980s printer or typewriter, the LoversHooker.Ini file has been redesigned.  Configurable values are now separated into different groups or sections, each having more description than before.  And while admittedly long-winded, certain INI values that had confusing or misleading descriptions now have explanations more detailed and correct.

The SSP/Hooker Patch

Yes, for those using the Adult Play SSP system, the supplied hooker patch is considered a delight, changing certain script content while pushing the content into dialog options more suited.  Previous versions required that they contained an edit of the main quest within LoversHooker.  However, version 3.5 reworked the main quest and the initialization system that needs to be rewritten by the patch is now separate.  In essence, changes to the main quest and even the defining of pre-set values that control the quest will no longer require an update to the patch.  The one supplied within this system may last for a good long while without need  and update itself.

♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦

Future Plans

Am I done yet?  No.  Very little work has been performed on expanding content when the player has achieved a higher status as a Hooker.  And insofar as friends, there are options I plan to introduce that may not have been pondered.  Meanwhile, a feature that performs tests upon races to determine which is a beastrace and which is not does not have a full library of races, ignoring all non-vanilla races entirely.

I am a sneaky bastard.

Some of the features I wish to include already have some custom content built into the mod.  So altering later on may not require changes to the main quest.  Maybe it will, but that's not a big factor anymore.

Edited by LongDukDong

Dukky, have you heard of or considered using OBVA Synth for spoken voice lines for this ? I don't know much about these audio files and dialogs and such but there are many mods that use it for Skyrim and some are really well done. It seems to be overall easier for the people that did it, then it was for people who simply tried splicing stuff together.

I think it would be great to have for this mod and maybe as an addon for Bravil Underground. :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/50697

OFF TOPIC:  REALLY?  :open_mouth:  Okay, did he rip/sample from every line?  Is Lynda Carter to be credited since she's WONDER WOMAN and has been doing voiceovers for TES since Morrowind?  And why is there no Sheogorath if we have Haskill?  Woulda made some dialog I wrote for him HILARIOUS!

And still busy.  Popped in for SHOCK TREATMENT I guess.

Edited by LongDukDong
9 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

OFF TOPIC:  REALLY?  :open_mouth:  Okay, did he rip/sample from every line?  Is Lynda Carter to be credited since she's WONDER WOMAN and has been doing voiceovers for TES since Morrowind?  And why is there no Sheogorath if we have Haskill?  Woulda made some dialog I wrote for him HILARIOUS!

And still busy.  Popped in for SHOCK TREATMENT I guess.

I didnt know Wonder Woman did voices for them. Learn something new every day. :) I think most voices are there. From reading comments it seems Lucien Lachance and maybe some others are missing.

You have all the generic ones, male Golden Saints being the Altmer/Bosmer variations, Haskill and Martin.   But nothing 'special' for any custom Daedra Lords.  Definitely no Sheogorath, and neither Jean Luc Picard nor General Zod (Terrance Stamp - Mankar Cameron - was in Superman II).

HOWEVER!!!

Your momma must be proud hore.wav

The tool is now on my "TES" external drive and working fine.  In a search, I found that the SKYRIM board had a version 2.2 patch, and said to move resources into the EXE folder.  Same time, not even SKYRIM has daedric voices.  I grabbed the Dragon and Serana for kicks... and a chippy eager female?  Could be useful for non-vanillas.  And Morrowind Voices?  Oh, the Dunmer were so gruff.. and the Wood Elf girls so chipper!  Gotta test.

EDIT:  No Male Dunmer in his Morrowind board's lists of voices, and the Female Dunmer is the same as Oblivion's.  And no Female Wood Elf.  BUT!!!!   He also has Overwatch voices and D.VA is just as chipper!!!  Gonna see about her voice for some races I think.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!

I might pursue a moderator and ask if I can post a link to get stickied in Technical Support.   That's how I got the 2010 Visual C+ Distributable stickie got made since Microsoft no longer has it up.

Edited by LongDukDong

Every time I look at the mod there is a new language package.

Just wait some months, he uploads new files every few month. Latest Oblivion file  23 Oct 2021 , and before that in  August, July, June, May, January.  Have not checked Skyrim and Fallout, but the guy is very hardworking.

When you're done with all the dialogues that you have now then there may already be Sheogorath.

And why morrowind Wood elfs?  You have the Oblivion Wood elfs. (male and female)

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

And why morrowind Wood elfs?  You have the Oblivion Wood elfs. (male and female)

Oh, well.  Supplemental packs for MBP using mods. ;)  While Vanilla Bosmer may have Bosmer voices, the cute or higher pitched voices can be used for other races like the Mi'Qote used in BravilUnderground MBP, the Lolita and Cute Elves  in CrowningIsles MBP, etc.