UPDATE

to Version 3.8

Requires fresh/new games.

Restarting/Loading games with previous versions of LoversHooker already running is not recommended.

While I did not expand the my intended 'higher status' dialog, nor expanded my beast-race option, much work was done with the system itself.

There were still some sex options with the animations still hardcoded into the dialog. And if anyone chose to use a different animation resource pack, this could result in messed up sex.  The last of these sex animations have been taken care of, so all animations should now be controlled by the accompanying Poses ini file.

A lot of redundancy within NPC greetings was cut.  So much was not needed, and I believe that the use of a new system I made resulted in a new greetings list roughly 1/3rd the size of what it was.  As to the new greetings system....

At times, things were a little haphazard with dialog.  The client would suggest taking you hard, but then find that oral sex was all that was desired. Or perhaps something mild was suggested, and another act was instead performed.  No longer is this the case with the new greetings option generator. 

Whether the player begins solicitation with the client or a friend begins its approach to the player, the greetings system immediately kicks in and 'decides' what type of sex is desired and is played through the rest of the process. Sure, you can offer oral sex when it comes up. However, the innate behavior of the NPC is generated at start and designed (or meant to operate) through the process.  At least until the next go round.

And an error-testing option was put in place if a greeting was incorrectly generated, typically for users of TamagoClub if the wombstate value was unable to be read. This is an issue that tends to occur immediately after Hiyoko creation while the parent NPC is in post-partum.

Okay, maybe your client likes stretch marks.  :wacko:

NPCs that have been enslaved by use of LoversSlaveTrader will no longer be subject to this system.  Clearly, it is not something that should occur that a slave wishes to pay you for sex, let alone you bargain with a slave for said offerings.  So the system now detects these slaves and prevents them from either making an approach or allows you to solicit with them.

As done with same said LST, it is now possible to set up the system to prevent adult-based dealings with NPCs generated with the HiyokoClub master file.  No longer can they approach or be solicited.  However, as certain mods do simulate hiyoko  reaching adulthood (HGGF and HiyokoGrow at least), an option within the INI alows it so a Hiyoko can be recognized when it has fully matured and is an actual adult.  This feature to block Hiyoko, whether temporarily or in full, does rely on the latest versions of HiyokoClub,  version 1.10 rev 5.1 at the very least.

As the new Slave and Hiyoko systems needed to block dialog options for solicitation, there was a need to rework how one offers sex for sale. The traditional statement of "Want to have some fun? For a price..." was now no longer in the main list of topics to ask an NPC.  Instead, it was made a 'choice'.  Now,, LoversHooker includes the actual Topic of "Hey, can I ask you something?" which brings up the 'Want / Fun" choice along with a 'Nevermind" option.  Because the actual solicitation has been reduced to a choice, it was easier to attach conditions that prevented it from showing if the NPC asked was a slave or not.  And likewise, that for the 'Nevermind' topic.  And... if both are hidden, the initial 'Ask' topic hides itself away.

Now the creation of the new "ask" topic also gave me a little relief.  If you were to ask a client who was sitting in the previous version, the system would actually attempt to begin sex with the client still seated.  However, I took lessons from the LoversAdultPlayPlus system and brought up dialog that made the client stand up before continuing. This addition now prevents the attempt to have still-seated sex scenarios from being suffered.

And for those who do use the LoversAdultPlayPlus system, the  accompanying Hooker Patch within the mod download has been revised to recognize the new Slave and Hiyoko blocking system.

Yes, I've been busy despite working on projects elsewhere.  :cool:

And dang, @Savannah,..  you hit like before I even BUMPED this!  Slow down!  I just had to reupload Hooker because I forgot to hide a token!!!  Yeah, yer gonna have to grab it again.

Edited by LongDukDong

UPDATE

to Version 3.9

Restarting/Loading games with versions of older than 3.8 is not recommended.

This is really a 'set-of-fixes' bump.  Nothing major really other than changing two lines of dialog to sound a bit better, and fixing various punctuation marks here and there.  Some dialog was acquired from and later amended, but utilized non-standard characters that could give some players issues.  Only just today did I scour through the myriad lines of dialog in both quests (yikes!!!) and made sure I crossed the i's and dotted the t's. (Tarantino joke there).

Meanwhile, I added a 'blank' script that runs a check on outside mods that Hooker could cause havoc.  That is to say, I'm readying for a later update to prevent hooker interaction in areas/quests from outside mods.  Certainly, it could cause issues on Siren Island or the ladies working their trade at Dirty Bay. And getting picked up at the Kovak or Scoia base or in Rama's Tomb would be embarrassing.  Yep, subtle hints...  :cool:  I may make that a separate plugin.  Nothing stops me afterall, and I can just leave THIS intact.

UPDATE

to Version 4.0

A corrective issue, this update's primary focus was the replacement/update of the Lovers SSP/Hooker patch as it didn't have certain commands in-dialog that allowed non-hooker sex to occur.  The SSP offering of sex was essentially blocked by the patch.

A minor issue involving the client's disposition towards the player was fixed as the disposition system was basically upgraded to a degree.  Tracking this and making sure the whole script functions,  a new debug message was added, this to check on the client's/friend's chosen position.

Meanwhile, some spelling was corrected in some debug messages.

UPDATE

to Version 4.1

Another corrective issue, this update handles and repairs the gold calculation used to determine if a prospective client has enough gold on his/her person to allow/trigger its approach towards the player/hooker.

Oh... I have a book somewhere in the game.  Something to read and pass the time, and loosely fitting for the mod.

UPDATE

to Version 4.2

An error was made in the means to eliminate invalid greetings generated when parties were either both preganant, both ovulating or a mix of the two.  This has now been rectified.  Updating from Version 4.1 should not be a problem.

UPDATE

to Version 4.5

Recommends fresh/new games.

Restarting/Loading games with previous versions of LoversHooker already running is not recommended.

Whoh... new conditions, new variables and new values within the quest system!  Fun stuff, and as such would recommend a new game!!!

First, some fixes.

When engaging with a 'Friend' who no longer pays for sex, most of the oral sex options still charged.  This was an oversight, and readily fixed. :P

But now that the FIXES are out of the way... the fun begins!

:persevere:  Have you ever been kinda tired of some clients that keep coming back to you?  As a professional, you must keep a reputation, so telling them to shove off is not one of them.  However, you may now avoid them by two different means.  Just as you may set the area-range for valid clients, you jay also set the distance from the client to make him turn back!  :wacko:  Yes, you can basically outrun the client to avoid him and make him change his mind.  Likewise, entering a new cell is the other new option.  If you're on the streets of Bravil and that annoying beggar Fetid Jofnhild keeps trying for your ass, just get indoors!  Not keen on Kalthar in Leyawiin picking you up?  Just leave the guildhall!

While the client may attempt to pick you up, I now included a bare minimum gold coin setting an NPC must have before they attempt to approach now.  ;)  This would obviously eliminate beggars if properly set.

A new set of options for those who have a need for vampires in-game.  :cool:  You may now make it so NPCs avoid the the player if he/she is a vampire, or make it so vampires will not approach the player if the player isn't one of their ilk.  And much more was added involving vampire player content as well!

New tokens were added to the system using the automated greeting calculator, the system that determines what kind of sex an NPC may be interested. :) The tokens generated, for use in other topics, determines if the NPC may have an interest in being the submissive or aggressive partner during sex and takes the NPCs gender and preferences into account.  While Hooker itself doesn't rely on this, other mods may.

AND SPEAKING  OF OTHER MODS...

The LoversHooker Patch for Adult Play SSP (included in the package) has been upgraded too. :kiss:  It takes care of overlapping topics, and replaces some content.  Using the newly created tokens I just mentioned, you may proposition a friend based on their proclivity towards sex.  Is it a very macho man?  Chances are, one of the topics involves you being ONLY on the receiving side.  Is the young lady kinda butch?  She may allow you to give a pair of options... are you going to be receiving or giving?  The options are now more open, and based on what gender you are and what their preference may be.

Yes, I know I may have mentioned in discussions how I plan to add guild-related content, block mods or add clothing options.  Those are still planned.  But with all the new content herein, this update had to be brought forth.

Enjoy.

NECESSARY UPDATE

to Version 4.6

This is a fully necessary update from what I posted just last night, now recognizing an issue that went unnoticed since its origination.  Until now, the Lovers with PK flag that prevented NPC from having sex was ignored.  And with that, you would not be able to engage in sex with NPC despite a succussful solicitation or pick-up.

This issue would be game breaking.  If suggesting an NPC to follow you to a more discreet location, the NPC would continue to follow after attempting and failing to engage in sex.  And this could be problematic if you were unable to cancel.

Once realized, I quickly worked to include tests within both the approach and client-testing systems so NPC unable to engage in sex do not try to pick you up or allow you to solicit.

UPDATE

to Version 4.8

First, allow me to inform you dear users that the topic holding the NPC's pick-up lines when they seek to approach you has increased.  While not as large as it was prior to the Version 4.5 edition, it is still quite something indeed, and still larger than that of the original edition.  And while returning some of the previously existing pick-up lines, some grammatical errors were fixed.

Those special sex friends you make with Lovers Hooker were unfortunately bereft the pleasures of oral gratification.  This was an oversight.  So for those wishing to engage with your friends in oral sex as you would a client, you may now do so.

A new lesser power is available to those who begin their trade by soliciting a customer for sex.  This lesser power is a bug-fix effect of a sort, resetting values that may halt the NPC approach system.  So for those who wonder why no one is approaching them, this lesser power should fix your problems..... unless you're running, sneaking, using something to make you extremely camouflaged, or the like.

And with the lesser power, a small flier appears when you first exit the sewers (or whatever CHEAT you have to go outside.  It is basically a 'welcome to prostitution' flier, and does make mention of the above mentioned lesser power.

And now....

You can purchase some mod-exclusive outfits!  Courtesy of @Melamkish, you may find provocative Finery available to wear, currently in four spectacular colors. But be warned that they are not cheap.  Not every store has them, and restocking all the items could be an issue.  But, what do you expect?

Since I recently started a new game, wanted to see if the uninstall, 'clean save', install current version would work, as I figured someone might ask.  And it seems to be working properly. ?

Then I used TES4 Edit to find which merchants you put these with.  All looking good!

Edited by Melamkish
spelling fix
22 hours ago, Melamkish said:

Then I used TES4 Edit to find which merchants you put these with.  All looking good!

HEY, THAT'S CHEATING!!!   Okay, well I figured they wouldn't be sold in the Imperial City. :P

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 3 months later...

How come everyone is rejecting me? Saying really mean stuff about not being into necrophilia or, at best, thinking I'll bite their dicks off. I've got modest Personality and Speechcraft, and I'm not even sure they matter, one way or another. I can't find any option from any of the .ini files that would clue me in on what's going on.

51 minutes ago, TenShadows said:

How come everyone is rejecting me? Saying really mean stuff about not being into necrophilia or, at best, thinking I'll bite their dicks off. I've got modest Personality and Speechcraft, and I'm not even sure they matter, one way or another. I can't find any option from any of the .ini files that would clue me in on what's going on.

Yeeeeeouch!!!!   That sounds positively painful!!

No thanks. I'm not into necrophilia.

no   GetItemCount:     Clothing: 'xLHDialogBlockRing'     ==  0  (Yer not blocked)

no   GetDisposition    [Target]                           <  60  (not the best disposition)

no   GetQuestVariable  Quest: 'xHookerMain.sCanOfferVamp  ==  0  (Vampy offering is off)

yes  GetItemCount      Clothing: 'xLHVampPCRing           >   0  (BUT YOU'RE A VAMP)

no   GetItemCount      Clothing 'xLHVampSex'              ==  0    (AND HE'S/SHE'S NOT)

Well, I guess being a vampire is hard.  But... *cough*  I guess being a stiff means you're always stiff or something.   :tounge_wink:

You musta come down with vampirism, the test proving positive if you have any of the telltale signs.  So, it looks like your prospective clients don't wanna get a double-hickey or catch it as an STD or something.  Now if they already HAD sex with you... well, those clients won't have issue.  But new ones?  Nope nope nope.....

Not unless you have the VAMPIRE OFFER flag (xlHookerMain.sCanOfferVamp) set to 1

Now, you might be approached BY vampire, that because the VAMPIRE APPROACH setting ( xlHookerMain.sCanApproachVamp).  But no one that isn't a vampire will approach you of their own volition unless PC VAMPIRE APPROACH (xlHookerMain.sCanApproachPCVamp) is set to 1

*Tests for vampirism:

1. if either PCVampire > 0 or target.GetVampire
  2. if subject has VampDisease, VampireEmbraceofShadows and/or VampireHuntersSight
  3. if subject has any of the Vampire25-100, Vampire25-100Skills and/or Vampire25-100Att

Any of these flags one Vampy.  So non-vanilla Vampire mods (ex: Unholy Darkness) will function the same.

Edited by LongDukDong

That simple thing! I wasn't even a vampire yet, I'd just contracted the disease and somehow didn't think about it at all. I edited the file and immediately got to blow a guy. Good stuff.

Feels like a bit of an all-or-nothing thing, though. Could go with a bit more increments: at first stage it's easy enough to solicit services, but getting harder as you grow stronger and paler. Don't you think?

• 4 months later...

Do you think it would be possible to make this mod only have all of its functions besides the dialogue option changes? (Keeping LoverAdultPlayPlusforSSP's prostitution system, but with all of LoversHooker's systems as well besides its dialogue features.) Perhaps with new .ini options to set this up? This mod is amazing and it's great that NPC's can approach the player, but I do not like the very low amount of chump change money you get from it. Compared to the default LoverAdultPlayPlusforSSP, you can get so much more depending on how you have customized your NPC's daily income with the Daily Income Revised mod. Also for some reason, I could never get NPC's to pay 100 gold for sex, even when being a Sex Queen. 100 gold is still a much too small amount of money though... I get if the mod is more so a sex enthusiast wanting to just enjoy sex and make some small pocket change on the side, but if that's the case, they could have sex for free. ?

Possible. However, you may have seen that I have other priorities prior to working upon LoversHooker.  As a matter of fact, you may have noticed I created a thread in the general Lovers Board (non-downloads) where I am reworking LoversAdultPlayPlus for some of the dialogue and options that were fairly... inconsistent.

Conan-the-Destroyer_Another-Story.jpg

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, espguy said:

can you use the mod to whore someone else?

NO ! only player.

Use Lovers SlaveTrader.   Enslave a NPC, tell him/her "Sell flowers here" ( Yes stupid, but prostitutes in this Mod are "flower girls" )

The NPC will stay near the location where you gave him/her the order.  Just like other NPCs have their random conversations, so the "flower girl" talks to other NPCs and offers sex.

The player  can collect the earnings.

You can have 200 slaves / "flower girls"

--------------

LoversProstitute: add some Prostitute NPCs. Some in inns some street whores and a small brothel in Anvil ( 3 girls ). 

You CAN NOT turn new NPCs into prostitutes.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried this mod and played with it for a while in my save game (100 days at least ingame) a few months real time. I narrowed down why Kellen is now standing still forever in my game and it was after he solicited me for sex, it broke his AI.

I was kinda wondering why hes like that, shrugged it off for a while then it started bothering me (who else will this mod break?) so I loaded an old save to get back to the encounter where he done broke, and yeah, it was after soliciting me. Now all he does is stand around the mine near skingrad picking his ass all day. Its like his AI package wont resume after talking about hookers, unlike every other NPC i've encountered who all return to their normal doings.

I cast 100 chameleon to observe him without his having solicitated me and he would travel on the road as is his birthright, but the moment he asked me about hooker sex and I said no (I'm trying to fix him not fuck him right now), his brain turns to mush and he becomes a statue forever unable to move (except to ask my char for more sex and to engage in combat if its near him, but no more road traveling)

Beware with this mod if you care about the tiny chance an NPC becoming an empty headed astronaut lost in the outer space of his/her own mind after solicitation.

I can not imagine that this mod causes such an error, and only with a certain NPC.  When other NPCs still work after sex, or after refusing a sex offer.

Can you try the original version and see if you have the same bug

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/223-lovershooker/

Just swap the esp and try the old save where he was still intact.

But  after being cured in the Knights of the Nine  quest he travels from town to town,  but at the inn, where you can meet him, he always stands in one place and does nothing. . .  until he goes to the next town the next day.

--------

Dukky: Kellen is from Knights of the Nine  Base ID   xx000F6E  ;  Ref ID  xx0011FF

He has pre-quest AI,      during-quest AI ( controlled by his NPC script)     and after-quest AI.  But I don't see anything that can be "damaged" by LoversHookers.

On 4/4/2023 at 5:50 AM, fejeena said:

Dukky: Kellen is from Knights of the Nine  Base ID   xx000F6E  ;  Ref ID  xx0011FF

He has pre-quest AI,      during-quest AI ( controlled by his NPC script)     and after-quest AI.  But I don't see anything that can be "damaged" by LoversHookers.

I agree with you.   I see nothing in Kellen (NDKellen) that would cause this issue as described, let alone why this NPC alone would be so affected.  I mean, I picked up Alval Uvani and his schedule is totally whacked, and never had any issues.  I breeze through the Dark Brotherhood quest like it's nobody's business.

There may likely be another mod in play that could be causing a conflict... somehow...

• 2 months later...

No gold.

If you start a new game you and most NPCs are low level, NPCs and their gold level with the player. If you have higher level they can pay you.

Or you install

daily Income Revised

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1244-daily-income-revised-for-loversadultplayplusplusforssp-20/

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40484/

daily Income Mod is mentioned in post 1

RECOMMENDED MODS: