3 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

With versions of SexLab Aroused besides the new Extended version, you have to add EroticArmor keywords manually for each armor in your armor mods' .esp/esl/esm's.. Sadly there's no automated way to add keywords that I know of for other SexLab Aroused versions, since they have to be hardcoded into the plugins .esp/esl's. However, using SexLab Aroused Extended adds the feature to let you modify individual armors' keywords from its MCM.

I just wish there was a Special Edition version of this. :(

I will note that 4nk8r made patches for a bunch of armor mods that include SOS/EroticArmor keywords, so as long as the versions match, you could use those to add the keywords to a handful of armors.

It's really easy to add keywords to the esp's/esl's, but it's just time-consuming.

You can find a guide here to add the entries yourself:

In my experience, the sluttiness feature of MA doesn't require any special keywords to activate.  If you aren't queried to define something, there is an MCM toggle in the Armor section that says "Setup Next Equip".  Toggle that, exit the MCM and equip the armor you want to mark slutty.  It should pop up and ask you.

yeah it has nothing to do with the keywords. iuts more of parts of the mod dont work right. for example u can have armor striping disasbled and it will still strip the armor randomly. the set slutiness for armor stops working randomly. u can for example remove and equip a armor 20 times and it never ask u then it ask u for a differnt armor on first time it equiped.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it this mods's "Equip?" function that is making me unable to equip anything in my left hand?  There is a little tool in the MCM that says to 'equip" food item.....How does one equip food?  There are only three options, use, drop, and favorite.  Since these items aren't supposed to be equipped and the mod is equipping them anyway, maybe that is my problem.  Thank you.

Please explain. 

edit - ok, I found the mod that was breaking my equipping, but I still don't get how I can equip a potion.  That isn't an option.  Thank you.

8 hours ago, delgathar said:

but I still don't get how I can equip a potion.  That isn't an option.  Thank you.

You're trying to set the amount of lactacid a food provides? It's been a while since I did that. But I think you just set whatever lactacid it should provide and how addictive it should be in the mcm and then... eat the food. Next time you eat the same thing it'll give you the lactacid/addiction. 

Maybe I've missed something, but is there any way to add the clothes ripping effect to custom clothes? I saw the aforementioned keyword-based idea, but then saw that others said the keyword doesn't have any effect...

What exactly would I be looking for in SSEEdit to apply the proper keywords or effects to any custom armor mod I downloaded, so that it will interact with MA the way vanilla clothes do? I tried using the in-game "set up sluttiness" feature of some outfits (for example, Sexy Transparent Swimsuits), but the menu won't pop up for those custom clothes.

1 hour ago, TeamJimmyJohns said:

Maybe I've missed something, but is there any way to add the clothes ripping effect to custom clothes? I saw the aforementioned keyword-based idea, but then saw that others said the keyword doesn't have any effect...

What exactly would I be looking for in SSEEdit to apply the proper keywords or effects to any custom armor mod I downloaded, so that it will interact with MA the way vanilla clothes do? I tried using the in-game "set up sluttiness" feature of some outfits (for example, Sexy Transparent Swimsuits), but the menu won't pop up for those custom clothes.

Is Slutiness enabled?

I don't see any other reason why it wouldn't fire. 

On 7/9/2020 at 11:53 AM, Monoman1 said:

Is Slutiness enabled?

I don't see any other reason why it wouldn't fire. 

I found it. When I went and changed the Sexy Transparent Swimsuits from Armor to Clothing, I missed a few tags, so it was showing the outfit as clothing in the inventory screen (light tan icon) but the game was still considering it "armorCuirass" or something like that in terms of activating the mod and interacting with the game.

Now it's considered clothing in terms of Milk Addict and has ripping enabled. Next, I just need to find the right tag to apply to have it be considered "robes" for some of Ordinator's Alteration skill tree, but that's a project for another day. Thanks anyhow!

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Not a big fan of the MME mod but use it just for this mod! Specifically, the clothes degradation. Please consider creating a version of this specifically for clothes destruction that does not require MME. 

That's called mwa. But it's rough around the edges. 

• 1 month later...

I just started using MA yesterday and where I was struggling before to get my character addicted on anything, including lactacid/milk, using Defeat and Skooma Whore, I was certainly impressed after leaving the first cave with a belly full of lactacid. ?

This made me wonder if I should still use Skooma Whore or whether the 2 mods will be competing eachother. Has anyone tried both and does it work for them?

Another question; I don't really mind having to add the 'sluttyness' labels to clothers/armour, but so far I have avoided the more lore unfriendly outfits and I think I just found a good reason to start using them. What are your favourites?

And finally a tip; I use SexLab Disparity to tweak buffs/debuffs. I use this mostly to make WeightMorphs more interesting and to prevent my character from using to many potions during a figth. I'll have to rebalance it a bit for MA, but I think it could well be placed in the recommended mod list.

1 hour ago, Wut1969 said:

This made me wonder if I should still use Skooma Whore or whether the 2 mods will be competing eachother. Has anyone tried both and does it work for them?

I've been using SW with MA for ages no problem. Except two addictions to deal with.

Just make sure you follow the 'recommended settings' on the front page. Or at least understand the intention behind them. 

1 hour ago, Wut1969 said:

What are your favourites?

Probably bikini armor. But that's more because of SL Survival.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I've been using SW with MA for ages no problem. Except two addictions to deal with.

Just make sure you follow the 'recommended settings' on the front page. Or at least understand the intention behind them. 

Probably bikini armor. But that's more because of SL Survival.

You sure make impressive mods. SL Survival is a bit too hardcore for me though, although I do love the concept. Thy should hire you for TES 6, Your Tamriel is so much more alive. ? If I can figure out how to use Patreon, you might get that coffee.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having an issue where no matter what my character's current milk/capacity is, the clothes never unequip/strip/rip. I've double checked MME against the required settings and I can't find anyone else with this issue in the forums. What might cause this?

On 10/7/2020 at 8:46 PM, invirium said:

I'm having an issue where no matter what my character's current milk/capacity is, the clothes never unequip/strip/rip. I've double checked MME against the required settings and I can't find anyone else with this issue in the forums. What might cause this?

It's a bug. I aim to have a look at MA next week maybe. It is in need of a little love. 

Might simplify the entire armor side of things. 

Armor sluttiness

1 - Prudish

2 - Conservative

3 - Modest

4 - Average

5 - Revealing

6 - Whoreish

7 - Slutty

Milk capacity before unequip/damage = Milk capacity max (add a slider for this) - (7 - ArmorSluttiness). 

So wearing slutty armor as a level 10 milk maid at full milk would be ok. Will gradually push the player down the road of increasingly slutty outfits as she levels up as a milk maid. 

Might reduce the number of choices for armor sluttiness too. 1 & 7 can probably go. 

In all honesty, if I had infinite time & patience I'd prefer to re-write the entire mod from scratch. But I have neither. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, saltshade said:

Was the idea for DDs that prevent milking/milk loss ever implemented or is it in a separate mod? The author of MME said he thinks there was a mod for it.

Not that I know of. The idea was to make nipple clamps prevent milking, milk leaking and increase capacity. I never got around to it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've still been unable to convince myself to learn how to work with/edit/make mods because of my busy senior year of college, but I'd personally like to see if there were some way to take the output from clothes reaching 0 durability and tying it in with the older Break Undies Plus mod to advance damaged clothing stages there. The one thing I've always felt that this mod needed was visual damage to the clothes, and this is the closest thing I can think of. I know it would only work with a few of the legacy outfits from the Oldrim mod, but that would be the dream.

On the upside, this mod seems to work well in VR! So that's pretty swell.