NIce mod!

Works fine in SE after performing the typical porting steps (see links on the Loverslab SSE Conversion Tracking thread).   IIRC, it was just load/save in the CreationKit and running textures through the Cathedral tool.

One issue is that disabling sluttiness in the MCM doesn't work quite right.   Armor and clothes will unequip or inappropriately.   Probably also affects ripping, but I had that disabled.   Easily fixed with a few minor edits to _MA_Main.psc and a recompile.  Most of the problems relate to the CurrentSlutiness and SlutinessFactor variables getting strange values and can be fixed by adding a few more tests for Menu.SlutFactor.

• 1 month later...

hmm anyone else having where speech craft will randomly get  perm redeuced?

i had 41 speech craft. i saved exit game then come back and  i had 21. removed the debuffs it stay in 21.  the debuff i had wasa -10 for small breasts and -10 for dirty.

right now got the debuff off and see if happen agaian.

• 3 weeks later...

This came up in SLS, but I think this mod is probably a more appropriate place for it:

I feel like there should be more pressure for the PC to milk herself/get milked when she's completely full.

When playing, I'll get the forced milkmaid scenario (thanks to the mod of the same name) and my girl will get dosed with lactaid. And...well, that's pretty much it. She'll walk around with breasts full, leaking most of the time (and possibly commenting on it a lot, depending on what mods I have installed).

It seems to me like it'd be nice to have some sort of mechanic to push toward not doing that. So, whether it's a willpower thing (how long can she put up with being filled to capacity before she milks herself to get rid of it) or an addition thing (she ended up enjoying the feeling enough that she's hooked on the sensation), I feel it'd be nice to have something that either pushes her to do it, or eventually has her do it automatically (perhaps because she's too tired and frustrated to put up with it any more).

Anyway, just my two cents.

2 hours ago, emes said:

This came up in SLS, but I think this mod is probably a more appropriate place for it:

Well that is the whole point of this mod. You'll milk yourself to feed your addiction. 

The point of the scenario in SLS is more to 

A) Get you addicted in the first place.

B) Take all your milk so you need to find another source of milk - There's a gambling game you can do with your devious follower. Debt for milk. 

Must see if I can change the SLS scenario around so that it switches to just using a regular pump when you're fully addicted -> get milked but no lactacid for you. 

Im not sure if this is the right spot, but i thought it fit's with this mod the most.

Kinda sugestion's and idea's for your consideration for future updates

Some milk themed enchantments/cursed items that are enchanted/have effects that you cant remove.  

increased/decreased milk production enchant 50/100/200/300%

accelerated/decelarted growth

elastic or expanding cloth enchant.  Instead of a piece of gear just beeing immune to rips, this enchant could make it withstand or after enchanted be immune to breaking

reversed lactid consumption.  More of a new mechanic sugestion like how the addict works.  after  having consumed X ammount of milk/lacacids instead of loosing per MME cycle you gain more instead

Do you have any plans to make the involuntary actions not interrupt sleeping/waiting? I try to load up on lactacid/milk beforehand and get it all out of my inventory but my sleep almost always gets interrupted anyway! It makes it super hard to get enough rest for my devious follower. For now I can just untick involuntary actions before sleeping! ?

8 hours ago, candibelle said:

Do you have any plans to make the involuntary actions not interrupt sleeping/waiting? I try to load up on lactacid/milk beforehand and get it all out of my inventory but my sleep almost always gets interrupted anyway! It makes it super hard to get enough rest for my devious follower. For now I can just untick involuntary actions before sleeping! ?

I can't remember ever having sleep interrupted to consume milk...

Anyone else have that problem?

On 2/4/2020 at 7:13 AM, LatencyRemix said:

Some milk themed enchantments/cursed items that are enchanted/have effects that you cant remove.  

increased/decreased milk production enchant 50/100/200/300%

accelerated/decelarted growth

That would be nice alright. 

Problem is that I think I'd need to directly edit MME scripts to do it right. 

elastic or expanding cloth enchant.  Instead of a piece of gear just beeing immune to rips, this enchant could make it withstand or after enchanted be immune to breaking

Also a good idea. 

reversed lactid consumption.  More of a new mechanic sugestion like how the addict works.  after  having consumed X ammount of milk/lacacids instead of loosing per MME cycle you gain more instead

Not sure about this one though. What's the 'end-game' here?

So had something odd happen to me that AFAICT came from Milk Addict. I had been drinking milk in place of health/magicka/stamina potions and built up some ridiculous number for my Lactacid amount. I then had my characters Ass grow well past what I had Set for the limit on how far the butt will grow to. to the tune of over 25 according to SLIF. The limit I had set was 2.5 just under 1/10th what the ass grew to. Anyone have a clue how this happened? AFAIK the only thing that should have been affecting my characters ass at the time was Milk Addict.

32 minutes ago, watevir said:

So had something odd happen to me that AFAICT came from Milk Addict. I had been drinking milk in place of health/magicka/stamina potions and built up some ridiculous number for my Lactacid amount. I then had my characters Ass grow well past what I had Set for the limit on how far the butt will grow to. to the tune of over 25 according to SLIF. The limit I had set was 2.5 just under 1/10th what the ass grew to. Anyone have a clue how this happened? AFAIK the only thing that should have been affecting my characters ass at the time was Milk Addict.

I also have this and posted a while back the same issue.  I never found a fix and just went back to MCM and reset progress every now and then

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe pointless raising this at this time but...

Using Milk Addict with MWA...

After a while of avoiding lactacid, but drinking quite a lot of milk, I found my addiction value to be -50.

Maybe relevant, maybe not.

When performing actions, wearing a particular suit of light bosmer armor, I get a lot of ripping sounds, but the MWA health of the armor seems to vary only by small random amounts around its current value, both down and ... up ... which I'm sure can't be right.

In one case it varied itself up above the max durability of the item.

I used the debug to adjust it down again, but it kept on varying sort of randomly by very small values, 1, 2, 3 or so.

Milk Addict appears unable to destroy the item and it just does not break despite very frequent "rip" sounds.

Previously, other items seemed to behave more reliably, armor losing durability very rapidly, and clothes simply getting destroyed.

It feels like more of the "weird magic" in MWA, but maybe it's a reproducible Milk Addict problem?

In that armor, followers I bump into appear unable to spank me in STA, but NPCs can still run up and randomly spank me in it.

Odd because proximity spanks are not enabled.

It should be unspankable by sexiness classification.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Monoman1 not sure if this is still being worked on, but is there a way to make sure that the player's butt size never decreases? I tried setting the lactacid requirement for the lowest addiction level to zero, but when I run out of lactacid the butt size still shrinks back to original size.

Would be cool if the add lactacid/addiction function could be expanded to include ingredients too? I would like to add the semen potions from SGO3, but MA refuses ingredients. I had this feature managed by the cum addiction system from SL survival, but god this mod made my game unstable... 

On 3/30/2020 at 12:11 PM, AWHA said:

@Monoman1 not sure if this is still being worked on, but is there a way to make sure that the player's butt size never decreases? I tried setting the lactacid requirement for the lowest addiction level to zero, but when I run out of lactacid the butt size still shrinks back to original size.

No, not really. Progression is both ways. 

If you find yourself running out of lactacid too quickly then decrease 'Lactacid Decay Rate' in MME. 

Also being covered in cum reduces lactacid decay rate so you could increase the cum timer in Sexlab and do that as well....

On 4/4/2020 at 3:30 PM, cascen said:

idkw but the mod aradia jelly mucu the one which auto feed breast,is very laggy with this mod ,w/o this mod i have no problem at all...any suggestion?!

I've no idea what mod that is?

16 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Would be cool if the add lactacid/addiction function could be expanded to include ingredients too?

Yea it probably could be. 

16 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

I had this feature managed by the cum addiction system from SL survival, but god this mod made my game unstable... 

I'm not sure if you're talking about MA or SLS but I use both with no issues so...

Hello Monoman i mean this one,

is very cool ones if like me u r lazy to be milked this one do same in auto,providing lactacid too,i use this one since long time but 4 some reason when i add it too milk addict list armor  the game lag crazy 60 to 10 fps 

Ever thought about expanding/altering the visualization of the addiction?

It would be really cool if lactacid addiction AND pool-size woud be visible; just like in MME with the breastscaling:

With a base value, multiplied by the addiction level + the lactacid-pool, updated with the normal MME polling.

Personally I think the actual approach is too complicated and counterintuitive.

On 4/12/2020 at 10:41 AM, hexenhaus said:

Ever thought about expanding/altering the visualization of the addiction?

It would be really cool if lactacid addiction AND pool-size woud be visible; just like in MME with the breastscaling:

With a base value, multiplied by the addiction level + the lactacid-pool, updated with the normal MME polling.

Personally I think the actual approach is too complicated and counterintuitive.

Breast scaling for milk in said breasts is fairly obvious. Can you give an example of how you'd visualize lactacid addiction. Granted there is already ass scaling from lactacid. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, loversusers said:

running in sse, the mcm export import also broke my mcm from showing up again

I'm not that familiar with SE but as far as I remember you're the first person with this issue. 

Make sure you have the newest version of papyrus util installed and that it overwrites everything else. 

Also, maybe don't do it in the alternate start cell. Thought I fixed that bug but I could be wrong. 

• 1 month later...

Having a weird problem that when i use this with sexlab survival and bikini armour it reacts like the top is either stolen ( not flagged as in inventory) or illegal and it gets taken and put in the confiscated chest every time i get arrested in any way, Anyone else have anything similar ?

On 3/14/2020 at 2:52 PM, sidfu said:

hmm what would cause some armors to not be able to have sluttiness set? its it maybe loooking for a keyword that might be missing?

With versions of SexLab Aroused besides the new Extended version, you have to add EroticArmor keywords manually for each armor in your armor mods' .esp/esl/esm's.. Sadly there's no automated way to add keywords that I know of for other SexLab Aroused versions, since they have to be hardcoded into the plugins .esp/esl's. However, using SexLab Aroused Extended adds the feature to let you modify individual armors' keywords from its MCM.

I just wish there was a Special Edition version of this. :(

I will note that 4nk8r made patches for a bunch of armor mods that include SOS/EroticArmor keywords, so as long as the versions match, you could use those to add the keywords to a handful of armors.

It's really easy to add keywords to the esp's/esl's, but it's just time-consuming.

You can find a guide here to add the entries yourself: