10 hours ago, NYmic said:

Any chance for SE port?

Personally asking just because there is a few mods that I like using of which’s (is this a word?) developers have claimed to refuse working on further for LE... and then there is stability.

SE isn't without it's issues. Mostly bethesdas updates to their stupid microtransaction store breaking SKSE every time. That and I can't seem to get above 40fps in it. Even looking at the ground. So I kind of gave up on it. 

I may get around to porting eventually but it's sort of low on my list of priorities. 

On 6/2/2019 at 3:32 PM, Monoman1 said:

SE isn't without it's issues. Mostly bethesdas updates to their stupid microtransaction store breaking SKSE every time. That and I can't seem to get above 40fps in it. Even looking at the ground. So I kind of gave up on it. 

I may get around to porting eventually but it's sort of low on my list of priorities. 

a port would be amazing. this mod does exactly what i was roleplaying in my head until now, just to justify the MME mechanic XD

I had no problems with SSE so far and I keep my exe from being updated...

1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

Feature request... Uninstall.

- Remove addiction

- Remove Buffs and Debuffs

- Remove Expansions, Butt expansion, I don't think there are anymore.

Why? I mean if you're uninstalling then unchecking the esp will do at least the first 2. I think Slif will also remove any modifications applied by a mod that is no longer installed also but I'm not 100% certain on that. (but you can reset that in the Mcm already anyway).

Only things that would remain persistent after uninstalling would need to be actioned and I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would be persistent. 

9 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Feature request... Uninstall.

- Remove addiction

- Remove Buffs and Debuffs

- Remove Expansions, Butt expansion, I don't think there are anymore.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Why? I mean if you're uninstalling then unchecking the esp will do at least the first 2. I think Slif will also remove any modifications applied by a mod that is no longer installed also but I'm not 100% certain on that. (but you can reset that in the Mcm already anyway).

Only things that would remain persistent after uninstalling would need to be actioned and I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would be persistent. 

I've had extreme problems with uninstalling mods that leave residual changes to your stats, in the past. The buffs and debuffs invisibly persisting after the mods are removed. Their effects, altering your stats permanently.

The Private Needs mods made the game save unusable, after uninstalling, if you had any status effects present. I left a warning on some of the mods pages a few years ago, along with the correct way to uninstall them. After having to roll back my save game, making sure the buffs and debuffs were clear, before uninstalling.

I've had that happen more than once, on multiple mods that dealt with going to the toilet. That is why I am always cautious.

Your mod adds status effects, they could hang around forever after removing the mod. But if you have tested your mod with various buffs and debuffs present, and uninstalled it with no residual effects hanging around afterwards. Then I am happy... 

8 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I've had extreme problems with uninstalling mods that leave residual changes to your stats, in the past. The buffs and debuffs invisibly persisting after the mods are removed. Their effects, altering your stats permanently.

The Private Needs mods made the game save unusable, after uninstalling, if you had any status effects present. I left a warning on some of the mods pages a few years ago, along with the correct way to uninstall them. After having to roll back my save game, making sure the buffs and debuffs were clear, before uninstalling.

I've had that happen more than once, on multiple mods that dealt with going to the toilet. That is why I am always cautious.

Your mod adds status effects, they could hang around forever after removing the mod. But if you have tested your mod with various buffs and debuffs present, and uninstalled it with no residual effects hanging around afterwards. Then I am happy...

Ok I see where you're coming from but I don't think you'll have that problem with MA. I make it a point not to modify stats via scripts which is where they're going wrong. All my stat changes are applied via spells. So when the mod goes, the spells go which mean the stat changes go. 

Had this error popup when installing in Vortex:

Errors were reported processing this installer. It's possible the mod works (partially) anyway. Please note that NMM tends to ignore errors so just because NMM doesn't report a problem with this installer doesn't mean it doesn't have any.

Source doesn't match any files: "Milk Addict Changelog.txt"

Assume it's just a missing changelog txt file and it isn't actually important and can be ignored?

Edit: Unpacked the 7z, added a blank txt file named "Milk Addict Changelog" to everything & repacked. Installed without any issue

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok I see where you're coming from but I don't think you'll have that problem with MA. I make it a point not to modify stats via scripts which is where they're going wrong. All my stat changes are applied via spells. So when the mod goes, the spells go which mean the stat changes go. 

Cool... :)

Thanks for the info... 

I seem to be having an issue in which whatever armor I try equipping they immediately get removed because my breasts are too large.  I've tried to disable this feature and I still can't equip any armor.  My character is only milkmaid level 1.

I just tried uninstalling the mod with NMM yet I still can't equip clothes or armor and the MCM still shows up for this mod (but it's empty).

4 hours ago, Jord of the Rings said:

I seem to be having an issue in which whatever armor I try equipping they immediately get removed because my breasts are too large.  I've tried to disable this feature and I still can't equip any armor.  My character is only milkmaid level 1.

I just tried uninstalling the mod with NMM yet I still can't equip clothes or armor and the MCM still shows up for this mod (but it's empty).

It sounds like you didn't do the 'Required settings' on the main page. 

MME also strips armor. 

I'll fess up that I haven't installed this in a long time ... but the unpredictable mechanics of MME are to blame for that.

I'm tempted to try it again though, and take my chances with whatever seemingly arbitrary formula mechanics that MME has for me right now.

One question ... if you are highly addicted, and auto-buying milk, etc, is the DF-related gambling game also compulsory?

Could it be made so?

So, in a case where you really need a lactacid fix, and you have DF, could the follower "notice" and forcegreet you into a gambling game?

You choose how big your risk is, but you have to play a minimum bet?

The DF connection is really what's making me interested, though the ability to "fix" MME's strip mechanic with something more configurable is also a big draw for me.

On 6/15/2019 at 5:32 AM, Lupine00 said:

One question ... if you are highly addicted, and auto-buying milk, etc, is the DF-related gambling game also compulsory?

No not really. I guess the compulsion to do this needs to come from you yourself. To try to avoid the debuffs. But I guess I could look into adding a little force greet but it might actually be something more suited to the dominant follower mod I wanted to make. 

14 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Not sure if there's a bug, or just to much milk?   In the Milk Addict MCM setting's ass scale is set to max 2.5 0.2500 but slif size has now reached 100. its quite funny to watch 

How much lactacid in your character for the last while? (Ballpark figure)

Are you sure it's coming from MA? If you go into slifs mcm and narrow 'All mods' down to Milk addict does it still say 100?

I suspect theres still a bug in ass scaling. For now just hit reset progress in the mcm and I'll check it out when I can. 

Yeah, its singled out from MA as being 100 value in the drop down for selecting individual mods to see their values,  But i went overboard and kinda made every thing a lactids, 9000 lactid with 1.0 reduced from milk mod.

Even when using the Reset Progres in the MCM, next cycle instant 100.  

Spoiler

195870007_ToMuch.png.bd83ec15e9480fbb798687a656d38395.png

18 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Yeah, its singled out from MA as being 100 value in the drop down for selecting individual mods to see their values,  But i went overboard and kinda made every thing a lactids, 9000 lactid with 1.0 reduced from milk mod.

Even when using the Reset Progres in the MCM, next cycle instant 100.  

Hide contents

195870007_ToMuch.png.bd83ec15e9480fbb798687a656d38395.png

Yikes! ;)

Should still be capped though so I'll give it a look when I can. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 愛rainn said:

I'm not sure if it's just me but vortex installer calls for some sort of installation error...

Dragged all of the "conditionals" manually to my data folder that I had installed. Everything seems to work fine (might've worked without doing that though)

There was an issue with a recent version of vortex not installing my fomods right but it's supposed to be ok with the latest version. If you want to install manually see this post. It's for STA but the same principles apply: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118840-spank-that-ass/?do=findComment&comment=2654591

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

my game keeps getting ctd whenever i load a save with this mod ..should i start with a new game ??

Shouldn't require a new game  no and as far as I can remember you're the first person to have this problem.