• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Risamei said:

Just so you know the SLS_halfnakedcover armor from sl survival will both be ripped and dropped during events of tripping/hitting.

Oh right. Thanks.

If you add the SexlabNoStrip keyword to the _SLS_halfnakedcover armor does it stop it from happening? Might have to unequip the armor and re-equip it.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Oh right. Thanks.

If you add the SexlabNoStrip keyword to the _SLS_halfnakedcover armor does it stop it from happening? Might have to unequip the armor and re-equip it.

Yes putting the keyword fixes the stripping completely both from being hit/tripping, but even still the tearing sfx still persists until torn clothes are dropped but again it doesn't strip the _SLS_halfnakedcover armor anymore.

23 minutes ago, Risamei said:

Yes putting the keyword fixes the stripping completely both from being hit/tripping, but even still the tearing sfx still persists until torn clothes are dropped but again it doesn't strip the _SLS_halfnakedcover armor anymore.

Hmm odd. I would have thought items with that keyword would just be immune. I'll have to look into it as I use MWA for armor destruction. 

12 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm odd. I would have thought items with that keyword would just be immune. I'll have to look into it as I use MWA for armor destruction. 

Let me try it again on a new game to see if that could maybe be the issue too 1 sec.

Yea it still doesn't work

image.png.d5be3e099d2bbc645bf482341deb2200.png

I tested it with devious cursed loot wearing a rubber suit and it doesn't get torn/ripped  you think maybe because it doesn't have clothingbody/armorclothing keywords?

image.png.5fcd27c18bcf4e10f3a4090ec2829691.png

Okay without those keywords it doesn't show the bikini armor xD but it also made it so they didn't tear/strip the bikini armor may of not shown but the sls naked cover was still equipped because i wasn't doing naked cover animations. I dont know if any of this information helps lol

2 hours ago, Risamei said:

Okay without those keywords it doesn't show the bikini armor xD but it also made it so they didn't tear/strip the bikini armor may of not shown but the sls naked cover was still equipped because i wasn't doing naked cover animations. I dont know if any of this information helps lol

Actually, now that I've thought about this a little more, why not set the half-naked cover as immune in MA. I mean the ripping system breaks down when wearing a bra + thong since if the cover breaks it's not going to unequip your bra or thong. If you want your bra or thong to break you'll just have to try MWA because it's not something I plan on bringing to MA (too complex). Anyway. Here is a patch that stops ripping when your body armor has the SexlabNoStrip keyword and I'll have to add that keyword to Survivals half naked cover next version.

_MA_Main.pex

The fact that bikini armor bras won't be affected by the size of your breasts is just another benefit of using bikini armor IMO ;)

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Actually, now that I've thought about this a little more, why not set the half-naked cover as immune in MA. I mean the ripping system breaks down when wearing a bra + thong since if the cover breaks it's not going to unequip your bra or thong. If you want your bra or thong to break you'll just have to try MWA because it's not something I plan on bringing to MA (too complex). Anyway. Here is a patch that stops ripping when your body armor has the SexlabNoStrip keyword and I'll have to add that keyword to Survivals half naked cover next version.

The fact that bikini armor bras won't be affected by the size of your breasts is just another benefit of using bikini armor IMO ;)

Only reason i have it set as slutty is because i get the spankings ?but its fine if there is no ripping for bikini armors thats just another perk of wearing them imo xD and thank you very much!!

1 hour ago, Antaufein said:

I have apropos 2 installed, but lactacid doesn't give wear and tear healing and there is no options in the MCM to configure it.

Spoiler

ma.jpg.0570d43d7f0611988d6977204b6ca731.jpg

You don't have these settings?

Weak milks will heal hardly anything btw. 

1 hour ago, Risamei said:

Only reason i have it set as slutty is because i get the spankings ?but its fine if there is no ripping for bikini armors thats just another perk of wearing them imo xD and thank you very much!!

I think the half naked cover will still be STA spankable. In STA all clothing is spankable and half naked cover is clothing :)

Didn't like how the cleavage spell only takes the milkcount into consideration and not the milkmaid level, so i modified it as such:

(Assumes a maximum MM-Level of 10)

Function RefreshCleavageEffect()
|   If Menu.CleavageSpellT
|   |   PlayerRef.RemoveSpell(_MA_Cleavage)
|   |   float boobIncrPerLvl = MilkQ.BoobIncr + MilkQ.BoobPerLvl
|   |   float cleavageMilkPart = (MME_Storage.getMilkCurrent(PlayerRef) / Menu.CleavageMaxUnits) * (MilkQ.BoobIncr / boobIncrPerLvl)
|   |   float cleavageLvlPart = (MME_Storage.getMaidLevel(PlayerRef) / 10.0) * (MilkQ.BoobPerLvl / boobIncrPerLvl)
|   |   Init.MilkUnits = (cleavageMilkPart + cleavageLvlPart) * 100.0
|   |   PlayerRef.AddSpell(_MA_Cleavage, false)
|   EndIf
EndFunction

_MA_Main.psc _MA_Main.pex

Whenever my character has 1.00 or more units of milk in her, I can't equip/re-equip armors and clothes due to my breasts being too big, even when I set the values and percentages of when armor and clothes are safe to their max setting. Setting the amount of units to -1 does still prevent this from happening.

I'm running both the latest version of MME and MME addict and use the required setting for MME.

1 hour ago, MrBacons said:

Whenever my character has 1.00 or more units of milk in her, I can't equip/re-equip armors and clothes due to my breasts being too big, even when I set the values and percentages of when armor and clothes are safe to their max setting. Setting the amount of units to -1 does still prevent this from happening.

I'm running both the latest version of MME and MME addict and use the required setting for MME.

Did you follow the 'required settings' on the main page?

It sounds like you need to disable MMEs armor unequipping. 

Btw, to get the options to appear in the debug menu you need to enable debug mode, change to a different menu and change back again.

20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you follow the 'required settings' on the main page?

It sounds like you need to disable MMEs armor unequipping. 

Btw, to get the options to appear in the debug menu you need to enable debug mode, change to a different menu and change back again.

I am using the required settings, but after disabling some mods that could cause issues I found out that something is wrong with Beeing Female, so I'll try to fix it from there.

I have found a small bug:

Let's say the player is a lactacid junkie and is at 0 lactacid. She keeps tripping everywhere and then getting mounted by any creatures lucky enough to be on her path. She decides she's had enough, so she drinks lactacid until she is at a level of 8. Happy, she starts walking again only to trip and get mounted again... Only after the creature had its fun will she be able to walk without tripping!

A long story just to say that basically when going from needing lactacid and tripping to not needing lactacid anymore, the player may trip again, but only once, as if a tripping event was stored before drinking lactacid and removing the addict debuff that makes player trip.

EDIT: Also, I have a suggestion. An option to disable the "*stare at her tits*" dialogue would be nice as I never use it and it just gets in the way. I'm sure I'm not the only one and even MME has an option to disable its "hey there!" dialogue.

12 hours ago, Antaufein said:

I have found a small bug:

Let's say the player is a lactacid junkie and is at 0 lactacid. She keeps tripping everywhere and then getting mounted by any creatures lucky enough to be on her path. She decides she's had enough, so she drinks lactacid until she is at a level of 8. Happy, she starts walking again only to trip and get mounted again... Only after the creature had its fun will she be able to walk without tripping!

A long story just to say that basically when going from needing lactacid and tripping to not needing lactacid anymore, the player may trip again, but only once, as if a tripping event was stored before drinking lactacid and removing the addict debuff that makes player trip.

EDIT: Also, I have a suggestion. An option to disable the "*stare at her tits*" dialogue would be nice as I never use it and it just gets in the way. I'm sure I'm not the only one and even MME has an option to disable its "hey there!" dialogue.

I think what you're seeing is that the mod will decide to trip you while you are standing (and you've gone into your inventory to chug down a load of milk) but it will actually wait until you start moving to trip you because tripping standing still wouldn't make a whole lot of sense. 

It's a bit annoying but not a big deal (in my book at least). 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I think what you're seeing is that the mod will decide to trip you while you are standing (and you've gone into your inventory to chug down a load of milk) but it will actually wait until you start moving to trip you because tripping standing still wouldn't make a whole lot of sense. 

It's a bit annoying but not a big deal (in my book at least). 

Yea, that is pretty much what I thought too and it's not a big deal indeed. Just a bit annoying and simply wanted to let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kordain said:

Not sure if this has been dealt with in previous posts, but the breast ropes do not show up on my character,

I use CBBE for special edition. Are the breast ropes only for UNP, or oldrim cbbe?

There are no meshes for them with MA. The ropes come from zaz animation pack and need to be built in bodyslide. 

I'm not sure if ZAP SE has the ropes. Or even that there is a ZAP SE....

I think they are called 'BreastRopeExtreme01' and 'BreastRopeExtreme02' in bodyslide... in oldrim at least. 

23 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There are no meshes for them with MA. The ropes come from zaz animation pack and need to be built in bodyslide. 

I'm not sure if ZAP SE has the ropes. Or even that there is a ZAP SE....

I think they are called 'BreastRopeExtreme01' and 'BreastRopeExtreme02' in bodyslide... in oldrim at least. 

Thanks!

That definitely answers my question since I cannot find any bodyslide files for the ropes.