22 hours ago, Lairaj1 said:

Hi, I found your google drive with the free stuff (Thank you!!!) and I'm specifically looking for these ones:

PicsArt_12-13-08_48_47.jpg.4f0ad5e46e717c03966750555fc8f601.jpg.e06c68ee85d405eeeed078c844f9fcbe.jpg

Which folder can I find them in and what file names do they have? Thanks again!!

Glad you like them!...right now i am working on the catalog where you'd be able to see all of my items with a corresponding thumbnails...and so for now unfortunately i won't be able to pin point for you these looks ??

On 10/19/2019 at 7:24 AM, sstormyy said:

Would you mind sharing your edited version of the simfileshare texture? Tried poking around in Studio to do it myself but realized I have no idea what I'm doing.

On 6/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, Jeanette9a said:

I really think this CC are tons of fun.

I just hoped that the futa series worked for both in game genders. 

Cuz you know there is a cheat for adding breasts on "male" sims.

So i was hoping i could use the futa series for a trans sim of mine, that went M-F, maybe next time. 

Agreed! I've been doing some internal edits and the futa garments look absolutely adorable on my male twink sim. But the gender restriction means his torso gets all sliced up :(

I've been scouring the net for how to manually go in and change it to be unisex, but haven't come up with much.

11 hours ago, Maximus King said:

I dig the look of a lot of your clothes but am not sure how to choose from amongst your files. Could you give me some idea of the best way to get your items without downloading all 26 files? Thanks much :)

Thanks right now i am working on a catalog where you will be able to see all of my stuff with the corresponding thumbnail 

On 6/16/2020 at 5:52 AM, sstormyy said:

Thanks right now i am working on a catalog where you will be able to see all of my stuff with the corresponding thumbnail 

That is really cool of you to respond so quickly. Many thanks :)

I will take a look at your Patreon page but until I get full time employment (which hopefully will be soon), I can't commit to much outgoing cash. I truly do believe in supporting artists and I appreciate the work you and others here on Lover's Lab take time to create.

It's really quite amazing what efforts the Sims community has put into developing this game. I would never have gotten the game if it weren't for the always amazing TurboDriver (holy crap, thanks so much), and the rest of the content creators.

I hope you have a great day and I will look forward to the catalog/thumbnail sketches. :)

19 minutes ago, taunter47 said:

The penis on all my futa girls turns matte black and loses the gorgeous textures I have installed when I put on the futa clothes! Any advice on how to fix this? ❤️

Have you tried the tattoo textures from Noir and Dark's Futanari Penises?

16 hours ago, Assassinborn said:

Hi sstormyy! Only wanted to say I love your clothes and that I hope you keep making more. I'm an especially big fan of most of the items coming with a disheveled/revealing version and hope to see more of that too!

Thanks, I  am really glad you like them...and for sure more things will come ?

• 3 weeks later...

Nice work! As an old time lurker here, I'm glad you're working on cataloging your work. I'll be keeping an eye out! Oh, and... somebody probably mentioned it somewhere in the 48 pages... How much of the skimpier stuff will be alterations of the standard clothes? I like it when they usually wear vanilla, and when they go to more fun stuff, they kinda reveal themselves from under their normal clothes. Anyway, enough mumbling from a fool! I love your work! Cheers!

7 hours ago, EvilBastard said:

Nice work! As an old time lurker here, I'm glad you're working on cataloging your work. I'll be keeping an eye out! Oh, and... somebody probably mentioned it somewhere in the 48 pages... How much of the skimpier stuff will be alterations of the standard clothes? I like it when they usually wear vanilla, and when they go to more fun stuff, they kinda reveal themselves from under their normal clothes. Anyway, enough mumbling from a fool! I love your work! Cheers!

Thanks! ☺️ 

THANK YOU ALL !!!

I want to thank all of you supporting me and letting me take such long unpredictable time out from creating, from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU !!!

Good news everyone :D I am back ... and with that i want share all of my catalogs... which from now on will be coming out with every update ... and so each catalog corresponds to the same name folder/update that can be downloaded on my LL page or my drive   

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5590-sluttysexy-clothes/ 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KLlTPHZczWsO7sH7sh1GXSUiWZh5X171?usp=sharing 

And as always stay tuned... as more update will come soon :D;)  

Alright well I was playing my game dressing up my sims for some screenshots I was going to take and...uh, I ended up with an interesting result that someone here could potentially find amusing XD

I think these panties are a little on the older side of your creations (or maybe I'm thinking of it wrong), but believe me when I say I get plenty of fun from these, I have some strange interests for my poor sims. Haven't seen a sim spawn with these randomly, but I think that if that ever happens, I'll be the one crapping my pants laughing so hard, so maybe it's a good thing it hasn't happened yet XD

LOL.png.9c721f0238d814587d776a83a92ecdaa.png

Poor girl had to go so bad, apparently, that she went right through her tights - and the game hasn't begun yet! What was the phrase?? "Shit Happens"??? I don't know these things XD

Glad to see you're back and happy to keep working on your clothing. Since I've redownloaded WW recently, I think I'll redownload some of your other clothes to go with it, I really do like them :D 

11 hours ago, Lil Luna said:

Alright well I was playing my game dressing up my sims for some screenshots I was going to take and...uh, I ended up with an interesting result that someone here could potentially find amusing XD

I think these panties are a little on the older side of your creations (or maybe I'm thinking of it wrong), but believe me when I say I get plenty of fun from these, I have some strange interests for my poor sims. Haven't seen a sim spawn with these randomly, but I think that if that ever happens, I'll be the one crapping my pants laughing so hard, so maybe it's a good thing it hasn't happened yet XD

Poor girl had to go so bad, apparently, that she went right through her tights - and the game hasn't begun yet! What was the phrase?? "Shit Happens"??? I don't know these things XD

Glad to see you're back and happy to keep working on your clothing. Since I've redownloaded WW recently, I think I'll redownload some of your other clothes to go with it, I really do like them :D 

Hi, very happy you liked it :D:D Thanks for sharing :) ?

On 7/24/2020 at 10:17 AM, stillavirgin said:

I love your work, thanks so much! My favorite is the clothing with butt plugs built in -- I'd love to see some more different accessory plugs to add to clothes that don't have them.

Well i suppose i could make more ??