5 hours ago, koaamz said:

Hey, Thanks forĀ this great huge mod, one "stupid" question if IĀ may ask, do IĀ drag the "all of my stuff part ##" folder as it is into my mods folder?, or do IĀ need to drag the package files from within it to my mods folder. Thank you again

It would be ok either way.Ā  Package files can be extra folders down, just any mod including a ts4script file would have to be no more than one folder down.

13 hours ago, l0ngdickj0hns0n said:

the October 2020 sims skin patch update broke the futanari clothing :(Ā 

what do you mean by broken? do you mean the penis part being black?
if that's the case then I solve that by download the Futanari penis from Noir and Dark sims: https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2018/05/ts4-futanari-penis-v11.html,
after you download it, it will locate in the tatoo section, you click on that and choose the color for penis that suit your sims skin's color, and voila, is no longer black. Of course I also use Lunareclipse skin overlay for penis form.

1 hour ago, nguyen_sims said:

what do you mean by broken? do you mean the penis part being black?
if that's the case then I solve that by download the Futanari penis from Noir and Dark sims: https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2018/05/ts4-futanari-penis-v11.html,
after you download it, it will locate in the tatoo section, you click on that and choose the color for penis that suit your sims skin's color, and voila, is no longer black. Of course I also use Lunareclipse skin overlay for penis form.

actually you need to download this

and not the Noir and dark sims

Ā 

6 hours ago, sstormyy said:

actually you need to download this

and not the Noir and dark sims

Ā 

6 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I have both and it worked great but yeah now it's all black. I use to have to select the color specific tattoos. But I believe sometime something updated and I no longer had to use the tattoos... Problem with the tattoos is there's only a few skin matches compared to my much more vast skin color collection. It was matching them perfect without effort for quite a while now... so now I wonder why they aren't doing it automatically.

and to note on another point YES PLEASE MAKE MORE FUTA CLOTHES. You're the ONLY good futa content creator on the entire internet for sims as far as I'm concerned and TRUST ME I have looked everywhere lol.Ā 

Just now, l0ngdickj0hns0n said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I have both and it worked great but yeah now it's all black. I use to have to select the color specific tattoos. But I believe sometime something updated and I no longer had to use the tattoos... Problem with the tattoos is there's only a few skin matches compared to my much more vast skin color collection. It was matching them perfect without effort for quite a while now... so now I wonder why they aren't doing it automatically.

and to note on another point YES PLEASE MAKE MORE FUTA CLOTHES. You're the ONLY good futa content creator on the entire internet for sims as far as I'm concerned and TRUST ME I have looked everywhere lol.Ā 

Maybe Lunar Eclipse just needs to update as well? It's been about 3-4 months since I've had to "use the tattoos" to make your futa clothing match my sims. It's just been automatic for a while now and I've been loving it lol.

@sstormyyĀ I think it might be the lunar eclipse which looks like hasn't been updated in forever.

I wonder if it's worth it (not too hard) can you change the penis model to the simdulgence ones? Those are my favorite and I know people got their preferences but they seem to be the most realistic IMO and have the most options.

Ā 

I've tried making some CC items with them and for the life of me I'm just not as good as some of you other content creators. hah. But anyways if anyone figures it out or anyone makes new futa clothing or items feel free to tag me in them! thanks!

Ā 

Ā 

Honestly if content creators made more skirts and open shorts/pants as accessories ....(that don't conflict with using a penis as bottom. (plaid/ jean color dicks lol))Ā anyways you get what I'm saying if you've seen it. then it kind of could be mix and match and could pick your favorite weenie. lmao.Ā 

Ā 

Ah and yes I'm remembering why i was so happy i could to stop using the "tattoos" (for a few months there lol)...

So i went in and if i apply the lunar eclipse tattoo or the noir futanari ones work alright as well... I can get a decent match of color....

Issue is... It messes up the actual penis used in WW or if I have an outfit using a different penis. exampleĀ using lunar eclipse tattoo to fix the sstormyy CC.. and now a differentĀ outfit using the simdulgence penis has neon green on part of the dick and the balls... so yeah. Sorry if I'm not explaining it all correctly but for quite a while all sstormyy's cc was working for me without tattoos. and perfect skin match! So if anyone has help or fix. holler here. thanks! :)

10 hours ago, l0ngdickj0hns0n said:

@sstormyy

Ā 

Next update will include several futa looks ?...? The main reason why i use lunareclipse mesh is, that it's an accessory so too speak...as it was the only one compatible with BB bottom mesh,Ā  and doesn't come with any lower mesh....though i suppose i could check out simdulgence, and see if i could implement it into my work, as i was already thinking of changing my futa meshes, and maybe going a bit more "realistic" ?....Ā 

I mean if any one else has some preference, feel free to comment ?... I mean maybe there is that perfect mesh that i could use for my futa girls ? that i don't know...Ā 

Cuz the ones i know about is lunareclipse and noir which to be honest i really don't like ??, so not gonna use noirs, sorry ?

Ā 

4 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Next update will include several futa looks ?...? The main reason why i use lunareclipse mesh is, that it's an accessory so too speak...as it was the only one compatible with BB bottom mesh,Ā  and doesn't come with any lower mesh....though i suppose i could check out simdulgence, and see if i could implement it into my work, as i was already thinking of changing my futa meshes, and maybe going a bit more "realistic" ?....Ā 

I mean if any one else has some preference, feel free to comment ?... I mean maybe there is that perfect mesh that i could use for my futa girls ? that i don't know...Ā 

Cuz the ones i know about is lunareclipse and noir which to be honest i really don't like ??, so not gonna use noirs, sorry ?

Ā 

Personnally, I use Simdulgence's because it's more realistic. Lunareclipse's hasn't been updated in aged so I'm staying clear of it, and Noir's meshes are a bit too much. So Simdulgence's meshes are my go to.

10 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Ā 

Glad to hear it, my tv broke and I'm back in the swing of things, glad to know everything's going great. :)

Ā 

Edit:. make what you think looks best for you

Ā 

1 hour ago, jjnoc5 said:

I'm getting some weird clipping where some parts of it just go through the clothes like there was a hole. Is there any fix? What body should I be using?

maybe you could add a pic so that i would understand about which specific item you are talking about

On 10/7/2020 at 1:45 PM, sstormyy said:

Ā 

yeah :DD i have no idea why this happens :DD ... though if you use a top or a bottom this problem disappears

this is happening for me too and for some time now, maybe try using weights from an EA base game mesh if you're adding weights from scratchĀ 

20 hours ago, sketch162000 said:

Ā 

Ā 

20 hours ago, l0ngdickj0hns0n said:

Ā 

Ā 

On 10/13/2020 at 9:55 PM, IamGreatBoy said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On 10/13/2020 at 4:08 PM, Shane Winter said:

Ā 

Ā 

Sooo... what do you all think of this ? :D .... basically what i did i took the Simdulgence mesh [so in theory all the overlays that can be used on Simdulgence meshes work on this one as-well] and crossed it with BB mesh [ as it is still my favorite bottom mesh, ust love how the but and boobs look with BB ]...and you get something like thisĀ 

Ā 

2.png.50458231d8afd3ddf1174e0a695a2fc0.png

Ā 

And this how it looks without clothes

Ā 

3.png.e5ddee1ac0961d67f2c942fc66b0f388.png

44 minutes ago, sstormyy said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sooo... what do you all think of this ? :D .... basically what i did i took the Simdulgence mesh [so in theory all the overlays that can be used on Simdulgence meshes work on this one as-well] and crossed it with BB mesh [ as it is still my favorite bottom mesh, ust love how the but and boobs look with BB ]...and you get something like thisĀ 

Ā 

2.png.50458231d8afd3ddf1174e0a695a2fc0.png

Ā 

And this how it looks without clothes

Ā 

3.png.e5ddee1ac0961d67f2c942fc66b0f388.png

Love it!Ā 

On 10/13/2020 at 9:08 AM, Shane Winter said:

Personnally, I use Simdulgence's because it's more realistic. Lunareclipse's hasn't been updated in aged so I'm staying clear of it, and Noir's meshes are a bit too much. So Simdulgence's meshes are my go to.

Did you do anything special to get his mods to show up in your game?Ā  None of them show up anywhere for me and I've downloaded them all.Ā  The only mod that shows up in my active mods list is the Body Part Hider.Ā  I saw some others were having this issue as well, but some people, like you, are still able to use them.

5 minutes ago, Christopher1900 said:

Did you do anything special to get his mods to show up in your game?Ā  None of them show up anywhere for me and I've downloaded them all.Ā  The only mod that shows up in my active mods list is the Body Part Hider.Ā  I saw some others were having this issue as well, but some people, like you, are still able to use them.

I didn't have problem with showing up in my game... though i did have problem with the mod itself, as it was not morphing correctly...so i had to redo them with the right weights so that they would work correctly...also i did change the anatomy, so short answer would be... kinda :D

6 hours ago, IamGreatBoy said:

Im loving the work, it's looking spicy ;)

did you say its compatible with both simdulgence and lunar eclipse?

? It's kinda compatible with simdulgence as in it uses the same mesh, so it's compatible with all the skins, but i did edited the mesh thus the clothes won't be compatible directly with the original simdulgence mesh, and you will have to use my edited versionĀ