4 hours ago, bakey34 said:

GUUURL... you made my strip club.! These clothes are amazballs. I happen to name the titty bar Kittens so the cat ears are puurfect. I just love all your hard work. Thank you so much!

Thanks ?...glad to hear that you like my stuff ? 

7 hours ago, killerqueen92 said:

Hi sstormy! Love your stuff as usual ? 
Here's some suggestions for my personal taste- you could modify them to be a bit sluttier, perhaps? But I would love to be able to dress my girls in outfits like this!

Oh, they do look nice! ? Definitely going to include some of them in my next update... 

37 minutes ago, bruh212bruh said:

Do you happen to know what hair the person in this icon is wearing? It goes very good with the shirt 

Yeah...i do have a lot of hair cc...so it will definitely take some time to find it...you could try and post it in wcif part of the ll blog

On 4/26/2020 at 5:12 PM, killerqueen92 said:

Hi sstormy! Love your stuff as usual ? 
Here's some suggestions for my personal taste- you could modify them to be a bit sluttier, perhaps? But I would love to be able to dress my girls in outfits like this!

main-qimg-68cd5fa04ea36467067959503b7f7b32.jpg

180721_twice_sana.jpg

831t5meq3e741.jpg

LoneAffectionateGrub-poster.jpg

ysfooreto4631.jpg

No Sana no life ❤️ 

Hey, I know you mentioned you had your clothing labeled (as in it says "scat" or "pregnant" in the individual package name), but I haven't seen that on my end. Well, sort of? I combed through all the downloads you posted here on LL and I didn't see scat labels, just pregnant labels, or maybe my eyes just glazed over and I missed it from the amount of file names I looked over (Idk how you manage to make so much, I wish I had even half the commitment you do XD). I would love to add it to my game - problem is, I don't want the rest of the stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love it and it's interesting and I think it looks really good in previews and all that, but I worry it's going to slow me way the heck down, I already have way too much CC for my own good and I want to only add the stuff that I really want. Can you give me a pointer where some of the scat-related CC is located? Something like "Under 'All_of_my_stuff_part_x"? I've been looking for something like it for a long time and being this close and yet so far is almost infuriating (Not because of you, just me and my emotional control management, please don't feel bad XD)

(Unless, naturally, it isn't for free on LL or Patreon or something. And I am not going to sit here and demand a free release, that wouldn't be nice of me?)

1 hour ago, sstormyy said:

New update is LIVE !!!! Can be found on my patreon page

Hide contents

6.png.ca0283fd6bcfe89a1d9361723607fdd3.png5.png.8b66adbe9d70aa9046cc66e9e1a452f8.png1487703227_05-03-20_12-47-22AM-Copy.png.126fa7fd9a62251d3b3e058865da8551.png4.png.329334a2cb42e900c87b302de4c087a6.png3.png.c4c6509f987a2a990755ec394d4eb872.png2.png.48f88402e1ee661983f676f4599cf362.png1.png.9c54c9517a1ea71c358be67b37e8815d.png

OR you can download my previous update here for FREE 

Reveal hidden contents

2.png.e22c5798771ddbc32a734072a756fc3e.png1.png.5304e7315d9c33287f7367d5a0012934.png5.png.2db095b98ab9c3f5855bdeb329cedde7.png4.png.be7bee91f20e69cee2ec04acb3accc8d.png3.png.d005b3cab85b370e2863659db94f70e1.png

I told myself I was going to cut Patreon to save money during Corona. I was wrong lol ?

9 hours ago, Edge Sangral said:

Would love to keep all your outfits but like some people here had the problem with the nipples in December, I have it too now. The nipples aren't colored with your naked breast outfits and I can't seem to fix this.

Well you can try wild guys CC, at least it helped others ?

7 hours ago, Lil Luna said:

Thank you so much!! Looking forward to adding it to my game (regardless of how strange it'll be when I inevitably forget to remove it from my mod folder and let my friend play my game, LOL)

LOL ?...btw if there is something more scat related you'd like to see, you can share your ideas here or dm me ?

4 hours ago, procian said:

Nice stuff but how about putting stuff in categorised folders....swimwear....tops etc....total nightmare finding a particular item as it is....

Yeah...i dunno about folders...it will just become folders upon folders upon folders...what i can advise is, if it's hard to get info from the name of the package file is to use sims4studio, it will allow you to open the package and see what is inside ?

Hi,

I recently started modding my Sims 4 game, and I saw this mod, thought it looked cool, so I thought I would try it.

It would be VERY helpful if you had any sort of description for each of your downloads. Each outfit needs a name, and needs a description on where to find it. I downloaded the first mod, the BDSM one, and as far as I could tell it only came with nipple piercings and one other thing, I have been looking for both of those new clothing pieces for a while now and I can't find it. I downloaded everything correctly, it shows up in the start menu. But it doesn't create a new category of clothing, and I have no idea where to find it or what I am even looking for.

I want to download more of your mods (these ones specifically) but the lack of organization and no clear direction on where each outfit goes is a bit of a let down. If you could let me know where to find each clothing set for each mod download, I would be grateful.

Thanks.