1 hour ago, 1935828295 said:

Love your work, sstormyy. I just have one problem: When my futa character wears your partially-undressed clothing, the clothing adds a visible vagina, so now the character has a penis partially on top of a vagina. (This character is supposed to have only a penis.) I don't have this problem when the character is completely naked. I tried making sure the penis object mesh covers the whole area, but somehow the vagina still gets "printed" on top of it. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Not really ?... As it is part of the mesh ?... TBH i never thought about it, though in theory in my future updates i can remove the vagina mesh ?

3 hours ago, heyhihellothere said:

sorry to bug you, for some reason the nipples are not showing? they're there but just skin-toned instead of nipple colored, if that makes sense?

You can use wild guys female body details or any other skin that has nipples 

16 minutes ago, turnerd20 said:

is the BDSM stuff in the "all my stuff" packs or do I have to download it separately?

They are, the bdsm stuff have in front of the name letter B_nameofthefale.package 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

i just downloaded and i think i did something wrong bc the textures look really low-rez  for most of the outfits (see example below). am i missing texture files?

Nah... you did nothing wrong, what you see is called progress ??...meaning that when i just started creating (without any prior knowledge in any 3d editing tools) , my textures looked horrible, though what i hope is that we can all agree that the textures that i have in my several recent updates that they look atleast fine..if not even good ??

3 hours ago, Xenon93 said:

I dont think so... I play with low graphics and the worst thing I have found is that depending on what clothes I add, I cannot combine it with certain accessories because the colors merge and it looks horrible.

Hmmm not sure, what you mean by merge? If you could maybe add a pic i might help.... otherwise i really can't do anything ?

1 hour ago, sstormyy said:

Nah... you did nothing wrong, what you see is called progress ??...meaning that when i just started creating (without any prior knowledge in any 3d editing tools) , my textures looked horrible, though what i hope is that we can all agree that the textures that i have in my several recent updates that they look atleast fine..if not even good ??

great. thanks for the reply and i hope you keep honing ur skillz ?