14 minutes ago, yeeted225 said:

Hey sstormyy

Is it possible for some items to fit on more masculine, flat chested bodies? Specifically talking about tops like the diamond top.

And your stuff is awesome. I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE for things like this ??

Thanks ?...well if you change the frame that male sims use, in theory you would be able to use these items on male sim, also i think all items are allowed for both genders (though i am not sure about that ?

So the safest bet would be to change the frame, though not sure how the items would look, as they are ment for females ?

1 hour ago, SkyrimLoverWollaWhisky said:

nice mod BTW fit in well with the game!

can u add things like unzipped version of the hoodie, fully unbuttoned shirt, more

skimpy ballroom dress, or somke kind of loincloth bikini?

you mean something like that ;)

Spoiler

5.png.27fca23adaca4a612f06ff4d349cf241.png

I have a request, but not for a particular piece of clothing.  Rather, would it be possible to add another "standard" swatch on new pieces - a slightly transparent white?  Not a sheer, just one that the clothing is obviously a little too thin to be white so details like bras or nipples can be made out without being obvious.  Something someone could put on not realizing that it wasn't quite opaque.

32 minutes ago, Bhob said:

I have a request, but not for a particular piece of clothing.  Rather, would it be possible to add another "standard" swatch on new pieces - a slightly transparent white?  Not a sheer, just one that the clothing is obviously a little too thin to be white so details like bras or nipples can be made out without being obvious.  Something someone could put on not realizing that it wasn't quite opaque.

hello, unfortunately it cannot be done, couse that would require to redo the whole item, if maybe there is a specific item you'd like to see in this style i could think about it, though i do have some "transparent items"

Spoiler

5.png.e962fb125c9141042a4090bb7d71149e.png1.png.faaf371bfdef5a448bfa61a3d8907bb5.png38737526_08-11-18_12-31-18AM.png.69c82cfabc019ad4b6808213a8bc55d3.png1111324457_12-25-18_8-48-58PM.png.77ffd2e685faaa9e0d410bb1854bf60a.png

1 hour ago, highjenks said:

Love the clothes but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Any of the tops that show a nipple have no color to the nipple. Its all just flesh ton. I take the top off and boom color. What am I missing here?

TY

hmm not sure,  though you could try to use some custom skins, or maybe you could try this

3 hours ago, highjenks said:

Love the clothes but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Any of the tops that show a nipple have no color to the nipple. Its all just flesh ton. I take the top off and boom color. What am I missing here?

TY

I have the same issue, it appears to be something with Wicked Whims, but I don't know exactly what. It only resolves itself if Wicked Whims is not in the mods folder. So using wild_guy's details is currently the only fix. Doesn't matter what body mesh I'm using, or what skin. Also, sometimes the nipples are still there, but just barely visible.

So yeah, wild_guy's works, also skin overlays work just fine. It's only hiding the default skin details.