4 hours ago, blindside84 said:

i have fixed some of your textures on your bikini's if you want the swatches also fixed a couple meshes for the bottoms coming off, the clipping issues were anoying and some of them looked like they were floating. If you want the files i will push them your way....screenshots are coming.

Oh man they look really good, really love what you did there ?...i would definitely like the packages! ??

BTW Sstormyy, I think there is a third option where you can use bright colored nipple pasties and panties to bypass the nudity rule on patreon.

just make the girls have on underwear and put your outfits over them. Everyone will still be able to see how much it shows or not show, and patreon wouldn't have a problem with it.

4 hours ago, LueRV said:

BTW Sstormyy, I think there is a third option where you can use bright colored nipple pasties and panties to bypass the nudity rule on patreon.

just make the girls have on underwear and put your outfits over them. Everyone will still be able to see how much it shows or not show, and patreon wouldn't have a problem with it.

The thing is i do use the better body mod (btw check him out...love it),  so even if i use pasties and panties the nipple still will be visible, and also they might say that it's implied nudity (and i am quoting right now), which also is not allowed in public posts. BTW this change concerns only public posts, if you are pledged nothing will be changed 

7 hours ago, Raegar said:

I know it's asking a lot, but could you make futa versions of all of your clothes? 

It seems that there is no love for the futa stuff right now ?...i could make it my side project, slowly converting my stuff for futa girls...so the question is which would you like to see me do first? 

2 hours ago, LueRV said:

Then just use a full bra or like the default orangey pink maxis one. 

still better to have a model than no model at all. 

Again the problem is not in the underclothing, whether it would be bras, panties, pasties and so on...it is the way i make my meshes by using better body (without it, the bodies would be flat), in doing so it does not matter what you wear underneath it still would just overlay over the nipples and bottoms and thus making them visible, which patreon can flag as nudity (or rather implied nudity, which in reality is a very slippery term as to what it can be)...Also you can still be able to see how the clothing looks on sims here or if you pledge (cuz there you can show nudity) 

1 hour ago, blindside84 said:

Which one is the Futa body? if you can be specific with the pieces you want i can help stormy out.  To transfer all the meshes of her designs would take a while, so give me 5 and if i feel frisky i will do one or two more.  Then sstormy ofcourse the files will go your way.

i personally prefer this one

On 2/12/2019 at 3:30 AM, sstormyy said:

It seems that there is no love for the futa stuff right now ?...i could make it my side project, slowly converting my stuff for futa girls...so the question is which would you like to see me do first? 

On 2/12/2019 at 5:05 AM, blindside84 said:

Which one is the Futa body? if you can be specific with the pieces you want i can help stormy out.  To transfer all the meshes of her designs would take a while, so give me 5 and if i feel frisky i will do one or two more.  Then sstormy ofcourse the files will go your way.

Maybe the teacher's skirts or swimsuits first?

On 2/12/2019 at 12:30 PM, sstormyy said:

Oh there is definitly great love for the futa syuff

1 hour ago, mrmanx said:
On 2/12/2019 at 3:30 AM, sstormyy said:

Oh there is definitly great love for the futa syuff

Yeah, there's always great love for it. but no one's really making it.