2 hours ago, biohhh said:

Hello Sstormyy.

First and foremost, amazing work! Thank you very much for your time and effort.

I have downloaded your packs but am unable to find the following cc. Is this a Patreon exclusive or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

2019-01-09 14_59_03-Slutty_Sexy clothes - The Sims 4 - LoversLab.png

Hi, i am glad that you enjoy my work ?, the tops that you see here are all in public access ( atleast they should be ?), and the bottoms for now are patreon exclusive 

18 minutes ago, SilentSixS66 said:

Black penis on futas, however the Lunar Eclipse mod is not updated for the recent version how can i get this to work. I am using Turbo Driver version of Lunar Eclipse Simple Penis 

You don't need the mod itself, you just need to download the textures from the lunar Eclipse blog 

6 hours ago, SilentSixS66 said:

Hmm, so I've downloaded the 3 texture files (assuming thos are the ones you were talking about) and still having either the black penis or it missing completely now. Could you explain what I need? And thank you for the help!

yep those are the one's you need, i dunno try these, and if they won't work, then i really don't know how to help you

Lunar eclipse.rar

On 1/11/2019 at 3:34 AM, SilentSixS66 said:

Hmm, so I've downloaded the 3 texture files (assuming thos are the ones you were talking about) and still having either the black penis or it missing completely now. Could you explain what I need? And thank you for the help!

The LunarEclipse-ymTattoo[hardpenis]CASTexturePack_BASEGAME package is for male only. I used Sims 4 Studio (Wishes) to tick female flag to make it show up on female tattoos. 

39 minutes ago, EmanNabil said:

is it just me or all the outfits not show up ... I downloaded every single file and I find that there are a lot of items missing!

Maybe it's Maybelline ...

ok here we go again :D:

1] Did you download the packs from here (loverslab) or from my patreon? 

2] try to remove search filters

3] move everything to the Main folder

On 1/20/2019 at 8:37 PM, sstormyy said:

Maybe it's Maybelline ...

ok here we go again :D:

1] Did you download the packs from here (loverslab) or from my patreon? 

2] try to remove search filters

3] move everything to the Main folder

1- downloaded from here (loverslab)

2-I did

3-and I did

1 hour ago, EmanNabil said:

1- downloaded from here (loverslab)

2-I did

3-and I did

now i see where the problem is, if you want all of my stuff you'll have to download it from my patreon [it's free, you don't need to pledge], as i don't have all of my stuff here on LL

On 1/29/2019 at 12:07 AM, sstormyy said:

now i see where the problem is, if you want all of my stuff you'll have to download it from my patreon [it's free, you don't need to pledge], as i don't have all of my stuff here on LL

oooh ... time to go scrolling on that pateron page lol thank you anyways you did such a fantastic job ☺♥ 

2 hours ago, sstormyy said:

New update is out !!

patreon exclusive looks cc :

Reveal hidden contents

5.png.c1aa47b6e701bc1f44e015cb1d642a1a.png3.png.b6e17c99bb2ef5f3b86b52d195b31464.png2.png.6d1b4bfdb1d7f41a29e155bd12c35cb6.png1.png.919755f4b62014381f049119e8bc15ab.png

panties as accessories [can be download here at LL ]  :

Reveal hidden contents

4.png.6df804d71a4fa064932e3ca3546059f7.png

Cool update! I was wondering, could you tell us which skin replacements or overlays are you using? The details look really nice on the abs. TIA!