3 hours ago, sstormyy said:

now i see where the problem is, if you want all of my stuff you'll have to download it from my patreon page  [it's free, you don't need to pledge], as i don't have all of my stuff here on LL

Ok ya i have try some of the mods in your patreon page and it works fine but it takes time to get what you want since there no preview & also is there a link for this LL pack in your patreon?

1 hour ago, polymans said:

Ok ya i have try some of the mods in your patreon page and it works fine but it takes time to get what you want since there no preview & also is there a link for this LL pack in your patreon?

patreon doesn't allow nudity in their public posts, so there are no previews in public posts, though i am going to resolve that problem with the new updates 

4 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Yo, any plans for more futa versions?

240?cb=20150301232603

It seems that futa clothing isn't really popular, or atleast on my patreon page, if you believe the poll that is happening on my patreon page... ? Though i think i'll have a side project of converting some of my stuff for futa ( though it will be a slow process) 

22 hours ago, I'm The Wabbit said:

Any plans to update the mod here with the free stuff released over at patreon?

i added an easy to download zip files that contain all of my stuff, except the last 3 updates...those will come later...hopefully this will do, at least for now :D...and as always stay tuned for more :D

On 2/20/2019 at 12:43 AM, sstormyy said:

It seems that futa clothing isn't really popular, or atleast on my patreon page, if you believe the poll that is happening on my patreon page... ? Though i think i'll have a side project of converting some of my stuff for futa ( though it will be a slow process) 

The Futa content got about a 1/4 of the vote so maybe a fourth of the content can be Futa related?

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Reitanna said:

I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem, but the accessory thongs in the tights category position the sim's arms weirdly.

edit: correction... it SOMETIMES does it, I think with male sims

16 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Also happens with me. The arms bend inwards.

tbh i don't really know why this is happening, i did try to fix it, but unfortunately i failed, the only "fix"  to this problem is to use some sort of a top, then the problem disappears