Hi, sstormyy. I decided to contact you directly lol

So I was scrolling through "Share Your Female Sims!" thread and I saw that you posted a picture of a sim with a very interesting skin. Now, we know that is probably a modified version of thisisthem skins or something, but mind if you share it?

or if you don't want to, can you tell me what skins do you used it to combine it? what images did you use it to create it? thanks in advance, keep it up!

sstormyy_skin.png

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Feldireth said:

Hi, sstormyy. I decided to contact you directly lol

So I was scrolling through "Share Your Female Sims!" thread and I saw that you posted a picture of a sim with a very interesting skin. Now, we know that is probably a modified version of thisisthem skins or something, but mind if you share it?

or if you don't want to, can you tell me what skins do you used it to combine it? what images did you use it to create it? thanks in advance, keep it up!

sstormyy_skin.png

It is, and it's not even modified :D , though the pubes are ;)  . Anyway i hope you enjoy, though there are no clothes :D as i use her only for modeling

Household_Shirley.rar

2 hours ago, sstormyy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It is, and it's not even modified :D , though the pubes are ;)  . Anyway i hope you enjoy, though there are no clothes :D as i use her only for modeling

Household_Shirley.rar 77.28 MB · 2 downloads

OHHHHH, SO THAT'S THE SKIN! PERHAPS IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE ANYMORE, BECAUSE I WAS LOOKIN THISISTHEM STUFF AND I DIDN'T FIND THIS ONE... ANYWAYS, THANK YOU!

I JUST LEARNT HOW TO DO SKINS LAST YEAR AND I HAVE A FEW LIKE THAT ONE AS WELL. I WANNA POST THEM IN HERE SINCE I DON'T WANNA BE GREEDY LOL AND IT'S GONNA BE MY WAY TO  SAY THANKS TO ALL THE MODDERS IN HERE WHO I KNOW THEY'RE ARE PERFECTIONISTS AND WORK HARD ON THIS KINDA STUFF FOR FREE (I KNOW IT'S TRAIL AND ERROR AND IT COULD BE KINDA TEDIOUS SOMETIMES).

This leads to another final question. So I'm actually working this skin "mature / milf", and I'm interested in using some little details of that skin.

Now, I don't know if you're ok with this or I should keep it to my personal use? thanks!

Spoiler
45 minutes ago, Feldireth said:

OHHHHH, SO THAT'S THE SKIN! PERHAPS IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE ANYMORE, BECAUSE I WAS LOOKIN THISISTHEM STUFF AND I DIDN'T FIND THIS ONE... ANYWAYS, THANK YOU!

I JUST LEARNT HOW TO DO SKINS LAST YEAR AND I HAVE A FEW LIKE THAT ONE AS WELL. I WANNA POST THEM IN HERE SINCE I DON'T WANNA BE GREEDY LOL AND IT'S GONNA BE MY WAY TO  SAY THANKS TO ALL THE MODDERS IN HERE WHO I KNOW THEY'RE ARE PERFECTIONISTS AND WORK HARD ON THIS KINDA STUFF FOR FREE (I KNOW IT'S TRAIL AND ERROR AND IT COULD BE KINDA TEDIOUS SOMETIMES).

This leads to another final question. So I'm actually working this skin "mature / milf", and I'm interested in using some little details of that skin.

Now, I don't know if you're ok with this or I should keep it to my personal use? thanks!

Well the skin is not mine...though i 100% believe that you can use it, even though someone might tell you otherwise, as all the stuff that is created by us actually belongs to EA as we [moders] use their assets, plus if you don't just copy without even changing a thing then i think it's fine, also i would like to see more hyper realistic skins :)

13 hours ago, leilani413 said:

Love all your content ❤️ The new sims are pretty cute and hot. OHOH and I love that your stuff's enabled for male sims, too, so I can dress up my femboy sims in this stuff >:3

13 hours ago, Julie J said:

Looking at some of those tops - I like those :)

Some really nice stuff you make :)

Thanks, really appreciate your kind words ??

40 minutes ago, ihateuface said:

Hey, is the futa bottom released?? There doesn't seem to be a link on the patreon and I can't find it anywhere else... 

Not yet...but soon... :D

P.S. it's patreon exclusive for time being

I'd like to take a short moment to thank sstormyy for providing such high quality custom content to the game, as well as including in-game previews that identify their maker. I have so much content with the "wrench" icon, but no way of identifying where it came from excepting those from a few authors like sstormyy and juliej... so Thank You!

9 hours ago, cyberlon said:

I'd like to take a short moment to thank sstormyy for providing such high quality custom content to the game, as well as including in-game previews that identify their maker. I have so much content with the "wrench" icon, but no way of identifying where it came from excepting those from a few authors like sstormyy and juliej... so Thank You!

Ohh Thanks :blush: i am so glad you like my stuff !! Thank you !! :blush:?

3 hours ago, pandabearpaul said:

Thanks sstormyy!❤️?

No, thanks you ?!! 

1 hour ago, synge said:

Hey, stop congratulating SstormyY or he'll go his head and increase his Patreon's prices ?

638706978_Sanstitre.png.a1245864baabf783773aec5a4b68313f.png

I know right, non of the zippers work, or there are so many outfit malfunctions, just crazy ??

I have to say something, as @synge  has noticed lately i got a lot of compliments from you guys, and i really appreciate all of them, as it just shows that what i create people do actually like and it does mean a lot for me, and so i want to show my appreciation for you the best way i know how, so i will release my previous updates to public faster then it was planned, it's not much but still !

Spoiler

2.png.3f1906fbcae5ade716357b0060132426.png1.png.5d4d632231814a4963803c9b8384f46d.png3.png.02e62a532062aba51caef89b38edab2f.png2.png.e341819e72624628e974f52fd9826638.png1.png.1ac029df85128cce5c3b83522050d2da.png

You can download them here or on m LL main download page !! And as always stay tuned for more :D