• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 11:20 PM, sstormyy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Again thanks for the feedback, i really appreciate it! ☺️ Well i can promise that I will look more deeply into clipping issue, maybe out there is some sort of tutorial how to minimize it ?, regarding the texture quality, in my latest update which is patreon exclusive for now i tried to tackle this problem, and i tried to make them more fabric looking, and in my opinion, with the skill and knowledge i have now (considering that before hand i had 0 experience with any design programs) they came out quite well ?

texture quality isnt a problem at all , but far as clipping issues in game, its just that you havent triangulated your UVs for your meshes to be compatible with all morphs for the sim body...maybe some weight painting might help with that so the mesh moves with the body and their shapes with less clipping. i could message you with further details if you'd like 

43 minutes ago, yokozii said:

texture quality isnt a problem at all , but far as clipping issues in game, its just that you havent triangulated your UVs for your meshes to be compatible with all morphs for the sim body...maybe some weight painting might help with that so the mesh moves with the body and their shapes with less clipping. i could message you with further details if you'd like 

Thanks for the tip ?, i am going to try it 

1 hour ago, yokozii said:

i would definitely like to hear all the details, so please feel free to message me with any advice you have, as i am eager to find out more new stuff  about cc making :D

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, adityaverma26 said:

these cloths are not showing

PicsArt_12-13-08.36.01.png

PicsArt_12-13-08.39.52.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.41.42.png

PicsArt_12-13-08.44.15.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.44.52.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.48.47.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.50.34.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.51.38.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.52.37.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.53.24.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.54.20.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.55.25.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.56.05.png

PicsArt_12-13-08.57.29.jpg

2.png.d06328a9af5ff060417bf094dc543e78.png

3.png.906ee7366ecb6f69064dbd1952028fab.png

3.png.2391a4139f00c8d2f82f9dc2eebd7bbf.png

916037407_09-25-18_12-35-13AM.png.a1121899c1d75ae32ca67e339bf08e3f.png

1.png.bb22a51216dcf6f5b62af4cf6b17f3b4.png

1.png.e0dbc9a6352c7072881ca70e96c76de0.png

hmm weird, they all should appear... well what i can advice 1) is for you to check whether you are putting them in the right folder, and whether they are not too deep [not in several folders] inside the mod folder 2) check whether sim detail in the settings is max

16 minutes ago, sstormyy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hmm weird, they all should appear... well what i can advice 1) is for you to check whether you are putting them in the right folder, and whether they are not too deep [not in several folders] inside the mod folder 2) check whether sim detail in the settings is max

I created a separate folder for the clothes and only few of your clothes are appearing and im running my game at ultra 

59 minutes ago, sstormyy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm so angry and disappointed ?? I spent many hours to find these clothes when I find they are not appearing I also searched for solution but not find anything till now I hope there solution for this 

2 hours ago, adityaverma26 said:

I created a separate folder for the clothes and only few of your clothes are appearing and im running my game at ultra 

well only thing i could advice you is to move them in your main folder out of the separate folder, maybe it might help

5 hours ago, adityaverma26 said:

I'm so angry and disappointed ?? I spent many hours to find these clothes when I find they are not appearing I also searched for solution but not find anything till now I hope there solution for this 

Wait you don't see them in CAS or in the game? If it is a problem with CAS then you should remove all the search filters