12 hours ago, mehGusta said:

can we have the frill with money stuffed into from the "money bikini" as accessory, please?

5 hours ago, Stormtrooper62 said:

I definitely second this, I have several sims that would definitely suit having that with their current outfits :smile:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm not shore what you guys mean by heaving the frill as the accessory, do you want the HOLE set to be an accessory or just the garter, because i do already have an separate garter with stuffed money (package) as an accessory (glove).

27 minutes ago, ExSimer said:

I just want to say thank you for all the custom clothes and I appreciate your work. Any thoughts on making thong accessories to wear under pants that show? There just arent enough of those types of clothing around. Thanks!

Thanks and i will look into the idea, though i am not sure it would look nice because if it's 3D the mesh would conflict with the clothes that would go over them. I suppose i could incorporate thongs into a new look, that i could do...

11 minutes ago, sstormyy said:

Thanks and i will look into the idea, though i am not sure it would look nice because if it's 3D the mesh would conflict with the clothes that would go over them. I suppose i could incorporate thongs into a new look, that i could do...

True, thanks. I havent made clothes models before so im not quite sure but ive seen stuff thats 3d modeled and something like 2d where it just rests on the skin. Maybe something like that?

1 hour ago, ExSimer said:

True, thanks. I havent made clothes models before so im not quite sure but ive seen stuff thats 3d modeled and something like 2d where it just rests on the skin. Maybe something like that?

definitely will try to make something, though can't really promise anything :smiley: