Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Jusadbellum said:

None, I think. Any ideas?

Tnx for quick reply @sstormyy

sims_error-1.jpg

Well the ones in the screens are old (older :smiley: ) CC and the problem might be that you need to change in your game options the quality of sims to very high... that might help, but the newer ones should in theory not have this problem...if you could check the file below without changing anything in your game options...i would love to know whether this problem still prominent with my new files

S ripped.package

The quality setting of sims is already at very high and it still doesn't work.  In the following pic I used " S ripped.package " file you just  gave the link of above. (with no result)  There might be a kind of conflict or smtg with some of the mods I am currently using. Some guy recommended me to use this method to sort out the corruption. I don't think I can really strive.

Thanks for your interest anyway. You do great job.

sims_error-2.jpg

Back to School

Panties are in the sock slot. Panties have holes in the mesh (not the good kind) and completely clip through the ass. S Shirt O v1 the AO texture still shows bits of button where there is no button. All of the clothes are set to allow random.

Thanks for sharing

EDIT:

Will you post the source of the models?

7 hours ago, Prolific said:

Back to School

Panties are in the sock slot. Panties have holes in the mesh (not the good kind) and completely clip through the ass. S Shirt O v1 the AO texture still shows bits of button where there is no button. All of the clothes are set to allow random.

Thanks for sharing

EDIT:

Will you post the source of the models?

Panties are in the sock slot-well..they are accessories, thus the are in sock slot so that you could use them with some of the  skirts (would you prefer a  different slot ?),

they clip through the ass - it's probably because you are not using the hiroki lower bottoms, they were modeled for them and not the basic EA mesh

it would be nice, if you could add pics to the description, so that i would understand the problem better

P.S. huge shout out to  Hiroki and his work, you can download and support him here->  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3682-better-body-november-15-rigged-penis-update/

20 hours ago, IGI 2000 said:

Hi sstormyy. Thanks for another update, great stuff as usual!!!

2 questions though. Which file is this new outfit? - I can't find it. And have you ever made S version of the futa one below? - it would be great if you add it.

The S version of the futa dress is coming up, and in net update it will be up for the download  :smile:

and regarding the new dress- well its a patreon exclusive-as i wanted to show appreciation to the folk that support me...so it''s really up to them if they want to share it, as it was a gift to them ... hopefully you will understand :smiley: 

Thanks sstormyy, I just wanted to know if I can find it ot it isn't there, now it's clear.

I fully understand - it looks really good, so should work well as a Patreon exlusive :smile: Who knows, maybe you'll share it at some point or I'll spare some cash for suport...

Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, sstormyy said:

Panties are in the sock slot-well..they are accessories, thus the are in sock slot so that you could use them with some of the  skirts (would you prefer a  different slot ?)

Yes, the panties slot or gloves slot, or what ever slot; knee high socks are IMO, a big part of the Back to School look.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, IGI 2000 said:

Hi sstormyy. I just made a new upload - Sarah Banks - and wanted to share a picture with you. I'm not including clothes in the files, but your outfit suits her very well. Actually, Gina and Keisha also wear your stuff!

Thx!

22.05.2018_21-44-16.jpg

NICE !! ... love your work ... and love your pics :blush:

Hello sstormyy,

I can't find this outfit anymore.

Spoiler

2.png.9ab21c13de37c8efcd5c9205332a6da7.p

I was using it and one day when launching my game, I got the message "Some content are not in the game anymore", something like that and when I checked, the outfit was not in CAS anymore. I redownloaded everything from Futa file but nothing again. I don't know if i'm the only one. Can somebody check if he has the outfit in his game please ?

7 hours ago, tgotatma said:

Hello sstormyy,

I can't find this outfit anymore.

Reveal hidden contents

2.png.9ab21c13de37c8efcd5c9205332a6da7.p

I was using it and one day when launching my game, I got the message "Some content are not in the game anymore", something like that and when I checked, the outfit was not in CAS anymore. I redownloaded everything from Futa file but nothing again. I don't know if i'm the only one. Can somebody check if he has the outfit in his game please ?

i suppose you accidentally overwrote it with another bikini with the same name :)...when i was posting them i somehow didn't notice that i have already one with the same name ... any way here they are

F bikini.package

F bikini v2.package

this is fantastic, but none of them work, i tried this mod alone without any other mods to make sure the problem is from this mod and not from conflicting with other mods, and yes, it still doesn't work.

i suppose its because of my version (1.30.105.1010) ?

1 hour ago, ice1breaker said:

this is fantastic, but none of them work, i tried this mod alone without any other mods to make sure the problem is from this mod and not from conflicting with other mods, and yes, it still doesn't work.

i suppose its because of my version (1.30.105.1010) ?

Sorry to hear that :(...but could you be more specific what the problem is...they don't show up in the cas, or they don't show up in the game ... if possible could you include some pictures ...

P.S. could you also add a link to an item of clothing that works (other creators CC) ...so i could compare to mine, and maybe thus find the problem

On 5/12/2018 at 5:43 PM, Jusadbellum said:

None, I think. Any ideas?

Tnx for quick reply @sstormyy

sims_error-1.jpg

21 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Sorry to hear that :(...but could you be more specific what the problem is...they don't show up in the cas, or they don't show up in the game ... if possible could you include some pictures ...

P.S. could you also add a link to an item of clothing that works (other creators CC) ...so i could compare to mine, and maybe thus find the problem

exactly the same problem.

i couldn't give you links to my other mods that work since i downloaded most of them long ago and i dont even remember when, but most of them worked, except for some creations by dark noir and Julie J (i still have other creations from these two that do work).

i have got some of Klaxons creations, you can check him out