11 minutes ago, Olicia said:

love your stuff! only have the problem that everything gets invisible when I zoom out a bit, is that a problem from my side or any idea why that happens?

I don't have this problem on my game :classic_undecided:

2 hours ago, Olicia said:

love your stuff! only have the problem that everything gets invisible when I zoom out a bit, is that a problem from my side or any idea why that happens?

i suppose i know why this happens :cry:... the reason is that you need your graphic setting to have very high sim detail on, otherwise the clothing will disappear when you zoom out...the bad news is that i can't really do anything to the already existing clothing, because to redo all of them would be a pain, but i can promise that in my future updates this problem will be dealt with...so...stay tuned :smiley:

Hi stormy. Holy shit I'm loving this content. I'd have a request (I also offered to pay commission in another post, to be fair) but I wanted something like the following picture with a couple changes. 

Spoiler

Spoiler didn't work I guess. I'm on mobile 

Anyway I wanted something like this but with a tapered off bit around the ass so about half the ass shows and the part around the breasts to just barely cover the nipples but show the areola. 

2430241fb21c65523ea290d64b7d758e.jpg

11 hours ago, WellUKnow said:

Hi stormy. Holy shit I'm loving this content. I'd have a request (I also offered to pay commission in another post, to be fair) but I wanted something like the following picture with a couple changes. 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler didn't work I guess. I'm on mobile 

Anyway I wanted something like this but with a tapered off bit around the ass so about half the ass shows and the part around the breasts to just barely cover the nipples but show the areola. 

2430241fb21c65523ea290d64b7d758e.jpg

lets see what can be done :D...i do like the idea

News and updates !

I created a patreon account link here (https://www.patreon.com/user?u=10967382

it means if you want to support me then please do so :smile: ...and it also means that probably i'll post first there and then here...we'll see how it will go...again it's not mandatory (obvious :smiley: )but it's appreciated :smile: ... and still all the thing a create will be published here as well...sooner or later :smile:

and as it was suggested i uploaded my cheeky dress (with and without the glow) both here and on my patreon page

Spoiler

65a.thumb.png.00e5672ebf1711553f85a8dfecc797e9.png64a.thumb.png.e4d48fca67403ced6212d047228509ac.png

And also on my patreon page you'll find some stuff that i haven't yet uploaded here

(2 new top and shorts and some accessories ;) )

Spoiler

63a.thumb.png.7e0a5d42eb4a7b2572664da951d93dbe.png62a.png.800563bf5d6291d83534ccf6dcb6132d.png61a.png.9484984f73d54f56cecccb5b681cdfa5.png67.png.d39a202a7022831e28c314ef81d9cfe2.png66a.thumb.png.0b15c7666412b08558c9d8fdbbbc2f22.png

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:23 AM, sstormyy said:

:smiley::smiley: why not...though right now i am working on something else...so it might take some time

thank you! also, I really love this pack in general, and I was going to convert it for femboys for personal use, but I wanted to ask you if it'd be okay for me to upload it? (legally we don't actually have to ask each other permission, but it's courteous to do so anyway.)

22 minutes ago, Reitanna said:

thank you! also, I really love this pack in general, and I was going to convert it for femboys for personal use, but I wanted to ask you if it'd be okay for me to upload it? (legally we don't actually have to ask each other permission, but it's courteous to do so anyway.)

ohh yeah you can totally do so :smiley: ... the more such content their is, the merrier ! i would appreciate if you could credit me somehow and of course just share the link with me too  :smiley: , i do like to see my stuff used by other people :smile:

23 hours ago, sstormyy said:

ohh yeah you can totally do so :smiley: ... the more such content their is, the merrier ! i would appreciate if you could credit me somehow and of course just share the link with me too  :smiley: , i do like to see my stuff used by other people :smile:

of course, thank you. :smile:

So guys i'm new to patreon thingy , so i would like to know your opinion...how should i proceed with it: 1) should i just post there (on patreon)  for free and here just notice you about the updates 2) or should i post there for patreon subscribers first, and then after some time here for free ?

I would love to know your thoughts about it :smile:

13 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Any specific clothing you want me to recreate ? :smile:

honestly i think you did a pretty good job covering the most common ideas. If anything probably cock socks, tying the cock to the thigh or even just bulge edits to very feminine clothing such as hotpants, skinny jeans etc

examples: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2537445

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4923775

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5294772

also honestly i prefer flaccid bulges like: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/666867

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6672521

but that's just personal preference. Just throwing out ideas if you're looking for them.

1 hour ago, Jusadbellum said:

They all look fantastic but didn't show up in my game. All I see is invisible (blank) body parts in CAS mode. Do they require any specific game version or EP? (Mine is 1.33.38.1020)

i don't think that they do....which ones exactly don't show up, all of them including the new top (ripped one ) ?