Now, I know you probably have your hands full, but allow me to make a suggestion :)

As this is a heavily customization-focused game, there are many morphs available. However, there is only so much you can do with morphs. I, for example, could not make the character I was aiming for (I entirely acknowledge that some good work went into these morphs). There are a couple of games I remember that implemented the ultimate solution: in-game sculpting.  Inflate, deflate, grab and smooth brushes would not only greatly expand all the character body possibilities (making many morphs obsolete), but would also allow the making of new custom clothing and mesh clipping fixing. It would just fit like a glove in a game like this.

Perhaps this is entirely impossible or too hard, but I have no idea whatsoever of the possibilities of Unreal Engine  ?

5 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Now, I know you probably have your hands full, but allow me to make a suggestion :)

As this is a heavily customization-focused game, there are many morphs available. However, there is only so much you can do with morphs. I, for example, could not make the character I was aiming for (I entirely acknowledge that some good work went into these morphs). There are a couple of games I remember that implemented the ultimate solution: in-game sculpting.  Inflate, deflate, grab and smooth brushes would not only greatly expand all the character body possibilities (making many morphs obsolete), but would also allow the making of new custom clothing and mesh clipping fixing. It would just fit like a glove in a game like this.

Perhaps this is entirely impossible or too hard, but I have no idea whatsoever of the possibilities of Unreal Engine  ?

It's not impossible at all. I definitely want to do more than just morphs. I'm just waiting a bit before adding more to character customization because it's likely the ones currently used are not the final character models yet and I will replace them at some point (i.e. hiring a professional 3d artist to make new, more realistic character models for the game) - they're a bit low on poly count and rough around the edges, and many users have complained about them.

Plans for v1.9:
- Corruption (3 aspects: player corrupting NPC, player being corrupted by NPC, player witnessing / trying to prevent their (step)sibling/child being corrupted) - this provides the player and NPCs a story-driven way to increase their perversion rather than just grinding a lot of sex like currently, my writing style of corruption is probably more 'innocent girl becoming sexually liberated under 'bad' influence' rather than 'poor girl getting harassed by sleazy men every time she steps out of the door'. More like Good Girl Gone Bad by Eva Kiss than Lida's Adventures by Terebonkoff, if you like.
- Another batch of ~30 new maps - already started on this, I'll see if I can release the new maps earlier than the actual v1.9 game release (there would probably have to be a patch as well for the new maps to work with v1.8)
- Polyamorous and open relationships/marriages
- Incest partner becomes boyfriend/girlfriend
- Setting option to disable all transgender content
- Bug fixes and minor improvements

ETA: 23 - 26 Aug 2018
Keep your requests and suggestions coming!

Little note on my wording in Patreon posts: Due to Patreon's policy, in all my posts on there, I'll try to avoid attention to myself by replacing all references to incest content with the word 'forbidden' and all references to non-consensual content with the word 'aggressive'. You can see the 'uncensored' posts on here. I'm not too worried though, as incest and non-consensual content is not the focus of the game and they're already just optional modules anyway so worst case scenario, I can easily just release them as separate mods.

I love the new update :)

Anyway, I'd like to ask if someone knows how to enable/disable mods that are running in the game? The new info function that keeps you updated on the player pregnancy progression is great but sometimes I get a message that the pregnancy mod isn't enabled... *scratches head* So that's where I wonder how to access all the mods and look if all of them are enabled.

Thank you a lot ;)

Dario

7 hours ago, Dario Maesar said:

I love the new update :)

Anyway, I'd like to ask if someone knows how to enable/disable mods that are running in the game? The new info function that keeps you updated on the player pregnancy progression is great but sometimes I get a message that the pregnancy mod isn't enabled... *scratches head* So that's where I wonder how to access all the mods and look if all of them are enabled.

Thank you a lot ;)

Dario

Just hit Ctrl + M or Esc > Mod Manager and then tick the Pregnancy module

6 hours ago, shizzlenizzle said:

Do you have any plans about making the gender preference more fluid in the future? Right now they seem a little bit forced. Just a thought.

I'm definitely open to it (no pun intended :)  ) .  Maybe I'll add it as an optional module.

14 minutes ago, HirakoK said:

I'm confused about installing...Like do when do we need to download the update file? If so where and do we need the plug in files?

Just download the normal file (over 1GB), 32 bit or 64 bit depending on your system, extract and play.

Don't worry about Plugins, Heavy etc ...

vinfamy

Could u perhaps add more options in interactions?

Like i moded  loot of scenes to contain more choices like , in loocker rape scene , u can 0. report 1. attack rapist 2. join them 3. watch

Simply more choices , and more branching , the engine has no problems making many branching choices (or i did not hit the max yet)

Example:

When i vissit bathroom and chose 1. attack rapist .  If u win u can , 1. rob the rapist ,2.  rape the rapist , 3. have a thank you sex from victim ,3. exchange numbers .

Simply more branching choices by default  :/

Poll: Which New Career to Add for v1.10
As you know, I've been working on LifePlay v1.9, to be released in a few days' time. However, I thought it would be good to plan in advance for v1.10 and get everyone's opinion on it.

"More options for jobs" has been a common user request ever since the game's first release. For v1.10, I want to expand the system for jobs in the game to allow for more variety and complexity in career paths than the current office job / customer service / sex worker options. Using this expanded system, I can then add one or two new professions to the game right away for v1.10 (and more in future versions). Therefore, please vote which one of these careers do you prefer to be added first:

This poll is open to the public. To show my appreciation for my donors, however, their votes will weight more. 

6 hours ago, vinfamy said:

This poll is open to the public. To show my appreciation for my donors, however, their votes will weight more. 

Just a heads up. I once got curious about a LifePlay patreon and couldn't find it. I wasn't intending to donate, since I'm kind of on the ropes, and perhaps I just suck at searching, but, still, perhaps it's a sign that you may want to make your Patreon more accessible.

10 hours ago, Banschi said:

So ,no extension to choices ,and branching in interactions any time soon. Oki thx

I added it to the Github request list.

Adding more choices to each scene isn't hard, it's just very time-consuming and there's a few major content gaps I need to fill first before going about enhancing existing content with more options.

7 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Just a heads up. I once got curious about a LifePlay patreon and couldn't find it. I wasn't intending to donate, since I'm kind of on the ropes, and perhaps I just suck at searching, but, still, perhaps it's a sign that you may want to make your Patreon more accessible.

The Patreon is brand new. I only started it last week :) There's now a 'Donate' button in the game's pause menu, so it should be fairly accessible

Just checked with Google, both 'vinfamy patreon' and 'lifeplay patreon' search terms return my patreon page as the first result, so it should be easy to find now.

Seeing the vote, the next job will surely concern school/university, like in every sex game ... In future version I hope you will not also add mother/sister at home :D

More seriously will you add later more non-conscensual options, for example blackmail? 

Blackmail & other non-rape non-consensual options will probably require a way of signalling that to the sex scenes' descriptions & dirtytalk. The same probably goes for prostitution and other situations where you want to avoid romantic lines. Other than that, it's only a matter of writing scenes leading up to the sex, which anyone can do already.

7 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Blackmail & other non-rape non-consensual options will probably require a way of signalling that to the sex scenes' descriptions & dirtytalk. The same probably goes for prostitution and other situations where you want to avoid romantic lines. Other than that, it's only a matter of writing scenes leading up to the sex, which anyone can do already.

Tag(Aggressive) for the non-consensual descriptions and !Tag(Aggressive) for the romantic ones should do the job I think, I just haven't got around to writing these sex descriptions for non-consensual yet.

Alternatively I can just add FlagAsRape() (to call before Sex() ) and IsRape() ( to use with the description), which is prob better because it avoids the non-consensual lines to be used during rape roleplaying by a consensual couple etc 

7 hours ago, Strec said:

Seeing the vote, the next job will surely concern school/university, like in every sex game ... In future version I hope you will not also add mother/sister at home :D

More seriously will you add later more non-conscensual options, for example blackmail? 

Yes, perhaps for v1.11 I can add more blackmail. Currently your partner's friend can blackmail you I think.

Mother and sister at home is already a thing actually :P You can add a Relative in the Contacts menu and set them to live with you.

LifePlay v1.9 Released!

19.png

- 33 new corruption-themed scenes (3 aspects: player corrupting NPC, player being corrupted by NPC, player witnessing / trying to prevent their (step)sibling/child being corrupted)
- Another batch of 38 new maps: Oulu, Tampere, Melbourne, Invercargill, Freeport, Shanghai, Boston, Seattle, Portland, San Antonio, San Diego, Jacksonville, Columbus, Charlotte, Denver, Washington DC, Memphis, Baltimore, Minneapolis, Kansas, Omaha, Salt Lake, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Belfast, Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Bonn, Calgary, Edmonton, and Quebec City. Keep your requests coming!
- Open and Polyamorous relationships/marriages - The scene to suggest an open relationship will trigger when you're hanging out with your partner, you have high perversion and your relationship is going well. Polyamory requires open relationship first and also requires the optional Polyamorous module to be enabled (Ctrl + M)
- Incest partner can now become boyfriend/girlfriend who you can then marry. This will trigger when incest tension is over 85 and you're hanging out with your incest partner
- In the Contacts menu, you can now click on the name of a contact's spouse/child/parent/sibling/boss, who you have been introduced to but haven't exchanged contacts with to trigger a scene where you stalk around on Facebook to find this person
- A few more date-related scenes
- Right click menu will now have to option to ask for sex from your significant other if you're living together
- Added console command waituntil
- The sliders for penis length, girth and ball size can now go 4 times the previous max. Generated NPCs will still have realistic penis size range though - edit them manually if you want them to have giant hentai dongs.
- Setting option to disable all transgender content
- Cheat option to get everyone's contacts instantly
- Credit roll for my Patreon donors
- Bug fixes and minor improvements

3 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

Hello,

I was just wondering, is there any foot fetish content (player sub), or is any being planned?

Sub/dom (with foot fetish animations) will be added at some point, just no ETA yet. There are other much-requested content gaps that I need to work on first.

Plans for v1.10 - ETA: 6 - 9 Sep

• Rework and improve the system for jobs in the game to allow for more variety and complexity
  •  Expand the office career path using the new job system
  •  Add the 'University Student' and 'University Lecturer' career paths using the new job system (don't worry, other options that are popular in the polls will make their appearances in further future versions)
  •  Add ways for the player to sabotage a relationship / marriage between two NPCs (for example in order to get with one of them yourself)
  •  Add gender and sexual orientation to the 'NPC Distribution Customization' menu
  •  Child growing up and parenthood scenes (non-sexual until 18 obviously)
  •  Update the in-game tutorials to include the new features added over the last few versions
  •  More camera movement and Freeze button for the character customization menu 

Estimated Release Date for LifePlay v1.10: 6 - 9 September 2018

think I found a small bug that when in an open relationship with your boyfriend/husband they will constantly stop you for a chat and you get the will you be my girlfriend/wife chat all over again (if you say yes again to being his wife you get the option to have sex but the wedding stuff doesn't trigger again) not a bad bug just odd :D

PS should add I have the all modules activated as guess its related to the new polygamy one as I guess others could ask me those things even when married