IGNORED

Who or where do I go to order a custom follower?

Been fighting for about 7 hours today trying to make my character into a follower; from using Alternate actor, familiar faces, MAFKIT and classic creation kit; i just cant do it and it's draining me; so I'm not sure if it's against TOS and if so then go ahead and delete thread; I apologize, but I want my follower made by who ever is willing to do it; I will pay if i must xD

here is the character20180324170718_1.thumb.jpg.6bbcdfab300c9056cafd0b24247c3dfb.jpg20180324171727_1.thumb.jpg.9c23bc911d5662c912dc7d6812ee2916.jpg20180324172931_1.thumb.jpg.31f3a9ac93a12c8e23d6dd3123e75f96.jpg20180324173025_1.thumb.jpg.9d452f63002f01dedab395b5e7f83194.jpg20180326104029_1.thumb.jpg.c0eaac6fd42a649ad66eef5a295f6563.jpg

Any Takers?

Have yet to make a full follower myself, so I can't help you there, but I quite look the looks of that guy. He's young, but without being too much of a boy-toy or boydoll. You've managed to hit a pretty tough to find-middle ground, so I hope you're able to work it out.

It would actually be neat to see a replacer for a couple vanilla NPCs with a similar concept (for instance, I can easily see this guy being used to make an Erik The Slayer replacer).

I know how painful it is to make a follower for the first time. You want to get it right at once but you rarely can. But all the time you spent suffering for the mistakes will pay off.

Here I leave links to the guides I use to make my followers (I use CK). You should start with Skyla's tutorial cause it's the most beginner friendly.

I like your follower and would love to see more of your work.

51 minutes ago, Ezarr said:

I know how painful it is to make a follower for the first time. You want to get it right at once but you rarely can. But all the time you spent suffering for the mistakes will pay off.

Here I leave links to the guides I use to make my followers (I use CK). You should start with Skyla's tutorial cause it's the most beginner friendly.

I like your follower and would love to see more of your work.

1 hour ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Have yet to make a full follower myself, so I can't help you there, but I quite look the looks of that guy. He's young, but without being too much of a boy-toy or boydoll. You've managed to hit a pretty tough to find-middle ground, so I hope you're able to work it out.

It would actually be neat to see a replacer for a couple vanilla NPCs with a similar concept (for instance, I can easily see this guy being used to make an Erik The Slayer replacer).

Thanks guys I appreciate the help and the kind words. Yeah I remember being disheartened 4 years ago when I tried and now it seems even more daunting, especially after pouring hours into trying to do so xD

12 hours ago, midgard229 said:

Been fighting for about 7 hours today trying to make my character into a follower; from using Alternate actor, familiar faces, MAFKIT and classic creation kit; i just cant do it and it's draining me; so I'm not sure if it's against TOS and if so then go ahead and delete thread; I apologize, but I want my follower made by who ever is willing to do it; I will pay if i must xD

here is the character

Any Takers?

I think I can suggest a very easy way for you FOR FREE. It might be a bit more difficult if you are going to release your follower but still it is easy and FREE. PM me if you are interested

i suggest you, to put here all the data for that guy:...hairs, textures: eyes,skin and their textures, face geometrical data, armor and all add ons, he got to be made of ...put all of this things into one folder and put it here or send me to p.m.....a complete follower as a unique character is taking about 2 hours of work.

And all settings of race menu have to be zero´ed OR stored !!!!

If you like to do it by yourself go here and do it beside this video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I1nvXOb3T4

Please remember, that a 1:1 created follower is not exactly shown in game like your played character. That character will be looking nearly like you, but not be exactly a double....there´s a slightly difference.

p.s. and don´t pay for this!

51 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Please remember, that a 1:1 created follower is not exactly shown in game like your played character. That character will be looking nearly like you, but not be exactly a double....there´s a slightly difference.

I think that there is actually a way to make the follower 1:1 to a player character

Here there are several pictures. Some of them are made with the player character, others with a follower. Can you tell the difference?

57 minutes ago, t.ara said:

p.s. and don´t pay for this!

Fully agree with you!

It is a daunting task to build a character/follower. I laugh when people say "oh another follower mod" like it is simple to do wtf. The making of a follower eludes me I have seen the guides but it is more complex than that... Most guides assume you know how to use nifskope, nif merge, and creation kit ..and will often start with the programs and/or folders open ... I have often wondered how much real time is involved to learn how to use these programs...

6 hours ago, Sursed said:

I think that there is actually a way to make the follower 1:1 to a player character

Here there are several pictures. Some of them are made with the player character, others with a follower. Can you tell the difference?

Fully agree with you!

hihi, after such pics to ask me is little funny, I did such a work with also my character and I can see it from the face, it´s not 100% the same. It´s maybe 95%..something like that;-)

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

hihi, after such pics to ask me is little funny, I did such a work with also my character and I can see it from the face, it´s not 100% the same. It´s maybe 95%..something like that;-)

I am not sure that I understand what you mean but I guess we have different ways of working on transfering presets to follower mods :smile:  Probably mine is not "conventional"

On 3/28/2018 at 2:51 AM, Sursed said:

I am not sure that I understand what you mean but I guess we have different ways of working on transfering presets to follower mods :smile:  Probably mine is not "conventional"

It is actually easy but will take some time.I use RM now but with ECE it was even easier and quicker.You just load ECE in CK and use spf command.Racemenu is different. SPF file you will load in CK > NPC > facegen tab.[import file] after all manipulations. 

First of all, when you finished creating your appearance in char menu, open console and type SPF [ur char name] for CK chargen data.Save your preset and export created face.Create folder directory for tex\meshes and find the hair files you used.Copy character asset face parts [tri morphs and eye.nif, can be used from any follower mods based on Racemenu ] to meshes > your follower.this is essential for creating headpart data in CK. Go to CK character tab > headpart and create new files [head,brows,hair,eyes] can be used from vanilla examples.Must be for humanoids in checkmark tab.Then create new naked skin files in items > armor addon [ feet\hand\body ] can be used from vanilla examples. That was the hardest and longest part of it with quick explanation how to make it. And so on on Racemenu follower creation..

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...