MrNikk Posted August 14 Posted August 14 22 minutes ago, MadMansGun said: MNC does not have a menu of its own, it uses CF and SLAL to add its content. Thanks, I was wondering since I saw you mentioning making Skyfem giantesses into futa earlier. Is there a way to just add giantesses with animations without removing male giants? I want a world that has both males and females if possible
XenodochiaI Posted August 14 Posted August 14 5 hours ago, MadMansGun said: too lazy to scroll up? .....but this request now seems to be becoming common enough that i should just release a patch for it. My bad, man. I did not see that post. My eyes suck without my contacts.. thanks for the reply. Honestly as easy as changing names on files. I feel dumb! lol I'm assuming this works for all the creatures in the Skyfem patch as well?
MadMansGun Posted August 15 Author Posted August 15 10 hours ago, XenodochiaI said: . On 8/12/2026 at 11:38 AM, Crimsonfoxx14 said: . i have not tested this remix/repack myself yet but it should be working. MNC_SE-AE_FemaleToHermaphroditeCreature.7z may or may not of missed things or have a file name or 2 wrong.
XenodochiaI Posted August 15 Posted August 15 (edited) 14 hours ago, MadMansGun said: i have not tested this remix/repack myself yet but it should be working. MNC_SE-AE_FemaleToHermaphroditeCreature.7z 6.07 MB · 1 download may or may not of missed things or have a file name or 2 wrong. It works pretty well, I tested draugr, giantess and falmer and they have them. Question, why when a scene with a falmer ends, the falmer just stands there in their last pose before the animation is supposed to end? I'm asking cos' it's just the falmer. No other creature.. it's weird. And thanks for the file. I should add it also happened when it was a male falmer This happened before I added this as well. Edited August 15 by XenodochiaI
MadMansGun Posted August 15 Author Posted August 15 4 hours ago, XenodochiaI said: why when a scene with a falmer ends, the falmer just stands there in their last pose before the animation is supposed to end? that has been a known issue with Pandora.
XenodochiaI Posted August 15 Posted August 15 (edited) 2 hours ago, MadMansGun said: that has been a known issue with Pandora. Ah I see... that's a shame cos I liked Pandora especially over the issues Nemesis gave me. So there's no fix? I see there is no fix.... I'll stick with Pandora but remove falmer anims. Shame, hopefully this gets fixed at some point. Edited August 15 by XenodochiaI
Tlam99 Posted August 16 Posted August 16 (edited) 21 hours ago, MadMansGun said: that has been a here the falmer lays on the floor and get fucked by a chaurus. Using a loophole. Skeletons the same, I can run mmmf animations not with male npc but 3 skeletons or draugr and a female. Thanks to the flexibility of Sexlab and Fnis. Spoiler Edited August 16 by Tlam99
GarbonzoBeans Posted August 17 Posted August 17 Hey gang! Firs post, but I'm having an issue. I'm using Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures, but I seem to be lacking a master by the name of "HentaiCreatures.esp", and googling it lead to no results. Neither did searching on here, both in the SE and LE directories. I figure I'm missing something obvious, but I don't know what that is. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
MadMansGun Posted August 17 Author Posted August 17 6 hours ago, GarbonzoBeans said: HentaiCreatures that mod was replaced with creature summoner
GarbonzoBeans Posted August 18 Posted August 18 13 hours ago, MadMansGun said: that mod was replaced with creature summoner Ahhh, okay! Do I need to do something with BDImmersiveCreatures then? It claims the old .esp as a dependency marked as unfulfilled, even though I have CreatureSummoner_MNCSE&AEv16_1.7z installed... I'm new to this whole process, sorry
MadMansGun Posted August 18 Author Posted August 18 8 hours ago, GarbonzoBeans said: Ahhh, okay! Do I need to do something with BDImmersiveCreatures then? It claims the old .esp as a dependency marked as unfulfilled, even though I have CreatureSummoner_MNCSE&AEv16_1.7z installed... I'm new to this whole process, sorry ignore the "BDICHentaiCreatures.esp" its not needed.
GarbonzoBeans Posted August 18 Posted August 18 4 hours ago, MadMansGun said: ignore the "BDICHentaiCreatures.esp" its not needed. Ohhh, okay, unneeded .esp, okay! Thank you very much!
razzor69 Posted August 19 Posted August 19 On 8/4/2026 at 3:17 AM, Crimsonfoxx14 said: I am not quite sure how that helps. what are you saying i need to do please? I think u need this. its ABC patch for the cc zombies. CC Zombies Baka Patch.7z
Crimsonfoxx14 Posted August 19 Posted August 19 (edited) @MadMansGun I have another massive huge enormous request that i humbly need and i totally understand if this is a bit too much to do, but.. You make an awesome patch for Mandradorasprouts new Draugr textures. It really is a great nexus mod and your patch totally make it fun too and looks great. However just recently you gave another patch that allowed female draugr to have a schlong. it works and the female draugr now use sex animation with Defeat and they have the schlong but the body when Sexlab initiates a Draugr sex animation, the female draugr body is the old classic skyrim draugr texture. The new Mandradorasprouts female draugr gets swapped out for the old body and does not reappear until after the sex finishes. Could you at all fix it so that the new Mandradorasprouts female draugr body stays when sex starts please? the cock is fine,. that seems to show and is the new darker texture. The second big image is the new female Draugr texture. Edited August 19 by Crimsonfoxx14
MadMansGun Posted August 20 Author Posted August 20 (edited) WARNING: A SKYRIM "UPDATE" IS BEING RELEASED. LOCK DOWN & BACKUP YOUR GAME INSTALL FOLDER. Edited August 20 by MadMansGun 5
Crimsonfoxx14 Posted August 20 Posted August 20 is it fine to just copy my Skyrim SE folder from the steam path and save it in a seperate place? what do i then do after the steam update? and does selecting in steam ... oh too late i got home and it auto updated. I REALLY wish Bethesda would leave skyrim alone now. move on to new stuff. leave this game be!
Thorgal50 Posted August 20 Posted August 20 Is the update strictly for new update or is it just bad timing?
MadMansGun Posted August 20 Author Posted August 20 (edited) 16 minutes ago, Thorgal50 said: Is the update strictly for new update or is it just bad timing? i did not update anything today, i edited the page text in a way that would send an update notification to everyone so the warning would be seen. there is nothing i can do about "Skyrim v1.7.99" on my side. SKSE, Address Library, JContainers and SexLab, will all have to be updated by there creators (and in that order) before MNC&CF will be usable again. Edited August 20 by MadMansGun 2
Thorgal50 Posted August 20 Posted August 20 5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said: i did not update anything today, i edited the page text in a way that would send an update notification to everyone so the warning would be seen. Ahhhh smart, thanks
MadMansGun Posted August 20 Author Posted August 20 so far the GOG version has not gotten a update (yet, but hopefully never) 2
Billbilliard Posted August 20 Posted August 20 thx for the headsup, locked everything down ahead of the update. got a issue, the create framework mcm isnt appearing in game even though i definitely have it my mod list in vortex.
safado Posted August 20 Posted August 20 (edited) 3 hours ago, Billbilliard said: thx for the headsup, locked everything down ahead of the update. got a issue, the create framework mcm isnt appearing in game even though i definitely have it my mod list in vortex. There is an extensive instruction page 1, with multiple sections for issues. Creature Framework 4? Remove any "patches for CreatureFramework". CreatureFramework 4 wins all conflicts. Make sure you have the correct version of : Spoiler JContainers SE (aka: JCON, needed for both SLAL and CF.) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495 or https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases Warning1: like SKSE you need to pay attention to what version of Skyrim you have. Warning2: if SkyrimVR DO NOT USE JCon v4.1.13 only use the older v4.1.2 file. Spoiler Creature Framework Troubleshooting: note1: don't use alt player werewolf form mods (Eg: the Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch) if you are playing as a vampire lord or using a creature transformation mod, due to how those mods work it will prevent CF from working on your non-werewolf creature form. CF will see you as still wearing the custom werewolf body mesh but as a different race, therefor seeing you as a unregistered race/armor combo. note2: if using SkyrimVR DO NOT USE JCon v4.1.13 only use the older v4.1.2 file. Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try): A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute. B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures" C. go to SexLab's MCM and turn off "Automatic Free Camera" (don't know why but freecam may stop meshes from getting refreshed, especially the player's werewolf form) D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration" E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register) F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file. NOTE: you may need to save & quit again after installing to get it's MCM menu to load. also adding this to the Skyrim.ini (My Documents\My Games\Skyrim) may help CF work a bit better: [General] bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1 Creature Framework not registering mods / is empty / stuck in a registering loop: try reinstalling JContainers or installing a older version of it. ( Warning: pay attention to what version of Skyrim.exe you have. ) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495 or https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers: the problem was you had to remove them (or any other esl based mods) before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework. (i'm just keeping this message here in case the problem comes back) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Edited August 21 by safado
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now