More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

2 hours ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

just curious i have the mod installed etc but how do i initiate sex with animals ?

you can have sex with the Hentai Creatures, or

matchmaker is the most commonly used tool to force start animations:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

osmelmc's edits/patch for SL Aroused Creatures will work for random creature sex (if setup in the mcm correctly):

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

note: i don't know if it's SSE compatible or not.

this makes use of the dragon animations (if you have HCOS installed):

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7900-sexlab-dragons/

and this makes use of the werewolf animations:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/page/69/?tab=comments#comment-2838024

23 minutes ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

one more thing please do i let creature framework and Fnis creature pack overwrite more nasty critters or it overwrite them ?

you can remove creature framework, MNC v12.01 comes with a new version of it.

as for fnis you can let MNC overwrite/replace the BehavioredObjects.txt, it's just there to fix the spider's unending animation error.

Im having that issue as well on certain creature after updating this. Most of the the creature shows but it randomly wont show arousal on animaitons or when they are standing there. no specific creature or animation as its on and off.  Or is it an aroused issue? everything was working fine till recently. lso im using the 3bbb advanced and that has an abc patch but idk where that needs to load into. Thanks

On 12/30/2019 at 5:03 PM, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

1 hour ago, skyrim482 said:

only thing i can think of right now:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

that or try clicking on uninstall in the MCM then save, and then reload the save.

edit: also make sure the creature is not from a mod (Eg: Immersive Creatures, you would need bad dog's patch if you have that mod)

The only extra creatures being used is the SL more creatures SE. They will work ok then the same creature may not 10 minutes later. Arousal threshold is low but that shouldnt effect animations right? Arousal is well above threshold durning animations anyways. I have tried re registering mods, but I will try a clean save.

Ok did a clean uninstall save and reinstall, rebuilt library and re registed all mods. it worked for a moment then it stops working. its like there is another script trying to change it. Mutuple creatre types itts not just one thing. The ABC mod  dumps all files in your main data folder for both se and le even when installed through the fomod. I took out the le files but that didnt help. Im not sure whats causing it.

Yep, aroused meshes not being applied. 

After re-register the mod in the MCM menu, aroused meshes getting applied however it stops working after some time. And I have to do the re-register mod in the MCM menu to get it working again. 

Here is an error in log file may be the cause of this: 

[01/01/2020 - 05:27:54PM] Error:  (FF000E38): has no 3d and cannot be equipped.
stack:
    [ (FF000E38)].HentaiCreaturesActor.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    <unknown self>.creatureframeworkutil.GenericEquip() - "CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc" Line 142
    [CFQuestFramework (14000D62)].creatureframework.EquipA() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1606
    [CFQuestFramework (14000D62)].creatureframework.ChangeArousal() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1536
    [CFQuestFramework (14000D62)].creatureframework.OnSexLabAnimationEnd() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1248
[01/01/2020 - 05:28:12PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- TRUE -- HIT
[01/01/2020 - 05:28:13PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Draugr) -- TRUE -- HIT
[01/01/2020 - 05:28:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[01/01/2020 - 05:28:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[01/01/2020 - 05:28:18PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- TRUE -- HIT

33 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

Yep, aroused meshes not being applied. 

After re-register the mod in the MCM menu, aroused meshes getting applied however it stops working after some time. And I have to do the re-register mod in the MCM menu to get it working again. 

Here is an error in log file may be the cause of this: 

[01/01/2020 - 05:27:54PM] Error:  (FF000E38): has no 3d and cannot be equipped.
stack:
    <unknown self>.creatureframeworkutil.GenericEquip() - "CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc" Line 142
    [CFQuestFramework (14000D62)].creatureframework.EquipA() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1606
    [CFQuestFramework (14000D62)].creatureframework.ChangeArousal() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1536
    [CFQuestFramework (14000D62)].creatureframework.OnSexLabAnimationEnd() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 1248
[01/01/2020 - 05:28:12PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- TRUE -- HIT
[01/01/2020 - 05:28:13PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Draugr) -- TRUE -- HIT
[01/01/2020 - 05:28:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[01/01/2020 - 05:28:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[01/01/2020 - 05:28:18PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- TRUE -- HIT

Ok I got it working by reinsailling the old SE creature framework that is supposed to be in the mod, and loaded it after MNC,  The game registered it as a downgrade but it instantly fixed the problem.

7 hours ago, NoJoker said:

stack:

that showed up once in one of my logs but it did not stop the meshes from getting applied, so i don't know whats going on with that.

and of course my game has somehow become unkillable again, i'm trying to make it fuck up so i can fix whatever the problem is but it just keeps working fine.

2 hours ago, Garry The Sloth said:

For some reason the Creature Framework within MNC v12_01 causes CTD on loading the game,

make sure Sexlab Aroused is loaded first.

On 12/26/2019 at 11:35 PM, Tonny Wright said:

Regarding the compatibility patches for oldrim (Vigilance Reborn, specifically), I tried using NIF optimizer, but it results in a CTD when approaching Vigilance. I also tried converting the ESP through CK, but the result is the same. Did I miss something? Or is this one simply incompatible?

So, I tried using an older version of NIF Optimizer as suggested, and it "worked". But the aroused mesh is not getting applied (On Vigilance only, everything else works fine), any ideas?

On 12/25/2019 at 2:01 AM, Basszavior said:

keep crashing to desktop when using horse.

This use to happen to me but i found a workaround, i installed sos animals but don't re register mods in creature framework but just change horse penis from mnc to animal sos manually that is how i fixed my crashes, i also had a crash with any falmer so i just did the same thing as the horses.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

check the json, look at the esp names and formid to see if they are still the same.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

Yes, they're the same. I tried it with both the .esp from the compatibility kit ported through CK (same esp name and formIDs matched the ones in the json file) and I also tried the original .esp from the sse mod (same esp name, but had to add the aroused part to it following the tutorial you linked. Then I changed the json file accordingly, but to no avail). Both methods had the same result as before: Aroused mesh not working. I'm 99% sure it's something I'm doing wrong, I'm just not sure what it is.