[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

Ohh found something interesting . . .
As evaildr said the Bubbles C1 Model is Full of whole so I would have achived something with my little experiment earlier.
That said.
I managed to view BubbleC2 Model . And the Model has no hole at all.

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.jpg.47600290871faf60ad93527677cd6879.jpg

So the core of the problem is with the TMD Models.

It is not possible to just cover the holes with meshes since they aren't big? I used to do this in blender so it should be possible in the programs you're using. The textures are already available as skins. Only problem is recompiling back into working PBS files...

I tried changing Mr. K into something female so at least I won't have to look at men in my Senran game and had very... meh success

The body is easily changed by changing FreeCos149 and the body textures can be easily replaced by taking NPC1_0.cat and extracting the face and body textures and applying them to the face (I tried switching the entire head model aka the files in GameData\Model\Playable\npc00_00 but that just crashes the game for me)

The face is a goddamn mess however and I am not sure how to fix this.

I will be making a hair index next so you can change Nep's hair and Mr. K's hair. (as this is the only way to change their hair)

image.thumb.png.8c068bb086eea3fabf42132f06fb6a9b.png

2 hours ago, sknm said:

It is not possible to just cover the holes with meshes since they aren't big? I used to do this in blender so it should be possible in the programs you're using. The textures are already available as skins. Only problem is recompiling back into working PBS files...

That's what kind of trying right now.

I am using the bandages body mesh and fill that with custom redrawn textures of the "panties" (04_42).

Well it is wip but i am not yet really happy

Note: the bandage texture is bigger then the actual mesh, that means the lowest part is actual part of the body texture.

Makes it more generic or just complicated? we will see.

wip.thumb.PNG.e1098b2bb8017291b5eae627bd842541.PNGwip.thumb.PNG.bb60d294999482f74859e7fe9b255b58.PNG

Is there a way to change the girls hair colors, such as for example making Kafuru's basic haircolor green?

I've been trying to google ways to do this, but haven't come up with any results. I imagine it's one of the files that needs to be adjusted or some value I'd need to change in CE but I dunno.

30 minutes ago, gorgoth said:

Is there a way to change the girls hair colors, such as for example making Kafuru's basic haircolor green?

I've been trying to google ways to do this, but haven't come up with any results. I imagine it's one of the files that needs to be adjusted or some value I'd need to change in CE but I dunno.

not sure but i guess just rip the green texture from the cat file and replace a hair color of the char you want to have green hair.

12 minutes ago, poster said:

not sure but i guess just rip the green texture from the cat file and replace a hair color of the char you want to have green hair.

44 minutes ago, gorgoth said:

yes does work.

you can have it: pl24_00_H.cat

just place the file in InstalFolder/GameData/Model/Playable/pl24_00/

and override the existing one.

It should be the 3rd hair color

5 hours ago, poster said:

That's what kind of trying right now.

I am using the bandages body mesh and fill that with custom redrawn textures of the "panties" (04_42).

Well it is wip but i am not yet really happy

Note: the bandage texture is bigger then the actual mesh, that means the lowest part is actual part of the body texture.

Makes it more generic or just complicated? we will see.

wip.thumb.PNG.e1098b2bb8017291b5eae627bd842541.PNGwip.thumb.PNG.bb60d294999482f74859e7fe9b255b58.PNG

I prefer the wooden dolls lol

15 hours ago, The Butler said:

I managed to get this model with some crapy hex editing here. Bubble C1

Hide contents

5aab542a3decf_aftermytries.thumb.jpg.8b4d4c99315865eae0216bfb2577e70e.jpg

ID Big Breasted

0E = Torso area
1C = Legs
10 = Bandaids (invisible right now)

BTW - How did you manage to import .tdm with 3DS max ? 
Couldn't do it.

I used the Tamsoft TMD model importer script made by Random Talking Bush. You have to put it on Senran Kagura: EV mode to get the model to import.

You cant really do a whole lot with it, but it makes it way easier to cross reference pieces of the mesh when hex editing.

Tamsoft_TMDImporter_04-05-17.zip

Added a Bunch of things to the original post. (mainly in the costume area)
And unfortunatelly the MAX file reached it's cap (max 50 files) So I can't put any visible preview nor upload any attachments.

So I'm in need of a image host compatible with loverslab and oen that don't remove image after some time.
imgur is one but has some BBcode issues. Where the image will only appear if you view it on their website first.

Gonna do some reserach on my end here. But help would be welcomed.

One thing I can try is Upload the images to one of my first comment in this topic and try to use it in the Main Post.
(Gonna try this for now) Edit: It worked :3

yes does work.

you can have it: pl24_00_H.cat

just place the file in InstalFolder/GameData/Model/Playable/pl24_00/

and override the existing one.

It should be the 3rd hair color

Friendly tip.Don't do that with C1 hairs.

1 hour ago, eivaldr said:

I used the Tamsoft TMD model importer script made by Random Talking Bush. You have to put it on Senran Kagura: EV mode to get the model to import.

You cant really do a whole lot with it, but it makes it way easier to cross reference pieces of the mesh when hex editing.

Tamsoft_TMDImporter_04-05-17.zip

Yeh figured that yesterday . 
Oh and a Modeling program that can freely import and export .TMD models is IronCad .
But I don't have it :3.
I Installed it once but got annoyed with something (maybe the registering part) and uninstalled T-T.

'Sup guys, I need a little help with some mods.

I've tried using the Nude Skin Softman Realistic SG and Sexy T-Shirt Transparency mods, but underwear still remains visible when they get soaked. I've copied all the files to their required folders and overwritten the original files, so I'm not sure where and how I screwed up. :confused:

6 hours ago, Arcterion said:

'Sup guys, I need a little help with some mods.

I've tried using the Nude Skin Softman Realistic SG and Sexy T-Shirt Transparency mods, but underwear still remains visible when they get soaked. I've copied all the files to their required folders and overwritten the original files, so I'm not sure where and how I screwed up. :confused:

You're supposed to select the outfit in the dressing room and press the advanced settings button, Y if XBOX and select no bra. 

After some more fiddling with the bustinfo file I realized that there are two separate values for jiggle intensity, one controls the vn scenes and Diorama while the other controls gameplay physics.

I've attached a new bustinfo file that modifies both values.

This creates some pretty intense jiggles during gameplay segments now

BustInfo.bin

3 hours ago, KamiKaze234 said:

I'm a little confused about the Stringless Balloon mod

Tried translating the readme but i still dont get what the setting means

Any help would be appreciated, tried searching this thread too but no avail

Which One ? Sack or Nipples.

What it basically does is change balloon skin while removing it's cord/string.
Wen wearing you will need to correct set the placement XYZ on the body.
Using it as nipples you can check the preview in Outfit 2 pack Those nipples were using the balloons . And it's usage is the same as in SKEV.

23 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Which One ? Sack or Nipples.

What it basically does is change balloon skin while removing it's cord/string.
Wen wearing you will need to correct set the placement XYZ on the body.
Using it as nipples you can check the preview in Outfit 2 pack Those nipples were using the balloons . And it's usage is the same as in SKEV.

The nipples one

I'm aware that i have to change the coordinates, size, etc but is there a guide about the coordinates

If i'm not mistaken when using the kokeshi doll the coordinates were all different for each character

2 hours ago, Planus said:

After some more fiddling with the bustinfo file I realized that there are two separate values for jiggle intensity, one controls the vn scenes and Diorama while the other controls gameplay physics.

I've attached a new bustinfo file that modifies both values.

This creates some pretty intense jiggles during gameplay segments now

BustInfo.bin

00 00 40 C0 00 00 40 40 66 66 66 3F  0A D7 A3 3B  (0.9, 0.005)

AE 47 61 3F 9A 99 99 3D 00 00 00 00 (0.95 dampener, 0.075 jiggle intensity)

So basically 0.9 is the gameplay dampener and 0.005 the gameplay jiggle intensity? wow, so the dressing room jiggle is 15 times as high.

Okay, so this is what happens if swap the files from 48_00.cat into 12_00.cat (Rainbow bikini files into Summer Swimsuit)

As I found when hex editing there's really something fishy with Summer Bikini and it needs to be thoroughly examined. 

Brace yourselves for the following images...

You already saw with hex editing making the bra invisible on Summer bikini leaves an invisible mesh in the shape of said bra... and you can even find a bandage version of it in there where the tits are restored but with a bandaged shaped hole. 

First off, I'd like to refer you to these from my last post on the matter.

These images show some hex editing done on summer swimsuit and the values changed.

Now, what happens when you replace it?

gHarn95.jpg

KP4wCQb.jpg

e0yfPuP.jpg

Or if those BBcode links mess up as usual...

Floatinghead1.jpg

Floatinghead2.jpg

Floatinghead3.jpg

So yeah.. I really do think that outfit is worth looking in to by the more experienced.

1 hour ago, Sesheenku said:

Okay, so this is what happens if swap the files from 48_00.cat into 12_00.cat (Rainbow bikini files into Summer Swimsuit)

As I found when hex editing there's really something fishy with Summer Bikini and it needs to be thoroughly examined. 

Brace yourselves for the following images...

You already saw with hex editing making the bra invisible on Summer bikini leaves an invisible mesh in the shape of said bra... and you can even find a bandage version of it in there where the tits are restored but with a bandaged shaped hole. 

First off, I'd like to refer you to these from my last post on the matter.

These images show some hex editing done on summer swimsuit and the values changed.

Now, what happens when you replace it?

Reveal hidden contents

gHarn95.jpg

KP4wCQb.jpg

e0yfPuP.jpg

Or if those BBcode links mess up as usual...

Floatinghead1.jpg

Floatinghead2.jpg

Floatinghead3.jpg

So yeah.. I really do think that outfit is worth looking in to by the more experienced.

Not sure what exactly you're trying to accomplish here? I've been hex editing outfits for over 70 hours now, if you put in clear terms what you're trying to do I can probably help