[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

On 3/18/2024 at 9:52 AM, Cappdog said:

This is exactly what I've wanted from the start :D did you try / get it working?

EDIT: That's just what PARAPARA mode does, tried it after and works like a charm, even on Steam Deck.

Like you,this is exactly what i need. Can you tell me what you did? 

On 11/14/2023 at 4:13 PM, Jupisoft said:

Hello, I'm using the game version 1.08, but somehow a few of the mods I was using didn't work, so a year ago or so I managed to edit one file called "70_00.cat". Here is the link to the full modpack I made, just in case you might find it useful, although I'm not the author of any of the mods, despite updating one of its files to the 1.08 version (use the apron to make the girls nude):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ooen4mt5e2vcg6/SK+Peach+Beach+Splash+1.8+Nude+Modpack+by+Jupisoft.rar/file

SK Peach Beach Splash 1.8 Nude Modpack by Jupisoft.rar 358.85 MB · 299 downloads

I appreciate the files for 1.08. I thought I did everything right but for some reason there is no invisible outfits only transparent outfits to choose. What's weird is that the girls are nude in the shop and no where else. Anyone got some idea what Im doing wrong?

On 4/27/2024 at 3:08 AM, mc0187 said:

I appreciate the files for 1.08. I thought I did everything right but for some reason there is no invisible outfits only transparent outfits to choose. What's weird is that the girls are nude in the shop and no where else. Anyone got some idea what Im doing wrong?

If I remember correctly, first you must go into the girls wardrobe and set on all of them the Apron, since that should make them nude. By default they won't be nude, but once you manually edit ALL of the girls to the nude outfit, then you'll always see them nude as expected. If still doesn't work, please let me know and I'll try to find exactly the steps I did :-)

Decided to give this game another go after not touching it for 4 years...the game crashed on me back then even without mods, bad enough that it forced me to restart my computer. No crashes this time, though. Decided to use some of the basic mods here (nude skin, uncensor, the...SoftMan or whatever that is, and Nude finisher, might just remove that one. >_>) and...for some bizarre reason certain scenes gave Mirai boobs?...Like, wat? She looks normal any other time, any way to fix this? Seeing her with big boobs is just...weird. lol

On 5/3/2024 at 7:00 AM, Joeynator3000 said:

Decided to give this game another go after not touching it for 4 years...the game crashed on me back then even without mods, bad enough that it forced me to restart my computer. No crashes this time, though. Decided to use some of the basic mods here (nude skin, uncensor, the...SoftMan or whatever that is, and Nude finisher, might just remove that one. >_>) and...for some bizarre reason certain scenes gave Mirai boobs?...Like, wat? She looks normal any other time, any way to fix this? Seeing her with big boobs is just...weird. lol

issue is same hash, so can't fix. if you bother issue in story mode, remove uniform_hebijo in Mods folder, or dress change hebijo to another outfit.

image.jpeg.53234623f15e9ed52d78eb36a62bc4d1.jpeg