[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

Hello here. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if  theres a mod already for bandages removal or if anyone is still working on it. I have read the past post, but I don't see anything like that. 

2 hours ago, sethyypo0 said:

yeah with the skin pack i did everything but I cant get anything to show like i cant make it so the wet clothes show nipples or whatever and i cant find a way to make it so they dont wear any clothes i was just wondering how to do that and with the succubus how do I get that hair colour?

Succubi Shiki was a mistake by my end when repacking new files (Repacked the original files by mistake)
Fixed now ~pls redownload

Transparent Outfits . You need to select an Outfit and then press the Prompt Button ( Y on Xbox Controller, /\ on PS4 Controller, V on Keyboard )  for "Advanced Settings" and Select No Bra on Lingerie Tab.

33 minutes ago, belmod said:

Hello here. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if  theres a mod already for bandages removal or if anyone is still working on it. I have read the past post, but I don't see anything like that. 

For now. No progression. And will be hard to make any. All Model Have Holes in their body where nipples or pussy would be.
But there are some workaround.
Use Modded/Invisible outfit (Bubbles/School Bloomers/Ayame's Apron) + Comando Mod. For Full Nudity (But no Clothes)
And Follow the instructions in this post for Nude Finishers (But no bra during mini-game)

With that Said.
Hey Guys ~ since the Nude Mods we have right now are based on SKEV Models. I think I will redownlaod SKEV and some testing swapping the Model with SKPBS.

For some outfits it might work but for Transparent Outfit It won't since SKEV didn't had this mechanic.

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

Hey Guys ~ since the Nude Mods we have right now are based on SKEV Models. I think I will redownlaod SKEV and some testing swapping the Model with SKPBS.

For some outfits it might work but for Transparent Outfit It won't since SKEV didn't had this mechanic.

I will be eagerly awaiting to see if this can fix the missing mesh issues with some of the girls during squirm finish. I have not had the chance to list all of the characters that have a bandaged crotch and the ones that are missing a mesh, but I do believe that weapons do not make a difference.

Woosh , There are some Bizarre mods in Pink Cafe.

Don't know if I should paste it in the OP.
Or even what to call it.

Link - DOWNLOAD
https://imgur.com/W25fILV

https://imgur.com/5N5giHJ

--------------------------------------------
BTW- Also a modding tool as well
Link - DOWNLOAD

PreReq - SKEV_cat_ana

https://imgur.com/a/u8NRd

---------------------------------------------

hey guys so when i have school bloomers and the underwear mod install for the first part of my health bar I have no nipples or anything but after I get my clothes torn I can see everything but can someone help me out I installed the underwear mod but that doesnt seem to have worked can someone walk me through what I have to do so its nude 24/7 really need some help

Trying to edit the cmm.cat (which is the squirmy finish) so that flat chested characters retain their modded boob size

Currently mapping which mesh ID corresponds to what.

Hello Loverslab, first of all I'd like to thank for all the fine work that has been done and kindly shared.

There's even a mod summary post and as ussuall people share their progress or help each other out to reach even further to the heights of modding heaven.

What a time to be alive.

I didnt play the former Senran Kagura games but have been following status on how developed modding would be (which was really interesting). With SKPB I finally decided to go for it knowing I could rely on loverslab for some high class modding. I'm very happy with the options we have so far, there is full nudity a respectable amount of modded costumes and there's even body scaling tools. And that's where I'm kinda stuck... I've been reading since the begining of this summary and the first thread and have not been able to pick up some decent values on how to make the girls T H I C C  . I've been testing around but editing the thighs & legs values over 1.15 - 1.5 starts making them clip.

With some trial and error I've been able to adjust some of the bodys with these numbers, using skbs_body tool writing the values loading up the game and checking the results closing it and rinse and repeat.

I still wonder how this was done since it looks just perfect and balanced...

Spoiler

Am I missing out some tool that lets you see the changes you do (with skbs_body) without having to load up the game everytime?

Also it would be amazing if someone could provide me some info on how to mod the Stringless Balloon (Nipples) mod so it looks like this

I tried using google translator to find out something usefull @ Pink Cafe Mods repository  but I just cant find out what tool is used to make them look like that and not flat.

I hope someone can help me understand how to do theses 2 things properly (thic bodyscaling & nipple editing).

Again thanks alot for all the hardwork and productive input ! Very much appreciated !    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

PS: as I pointed out I use the value 1.12 for Thighs, Upper\Lower Hips & Upper\Lower Waist and 1.1 for Legs.

Not close to that thick goddess on the picture but it is a begining. If someone wants to share some of his values or methods for bodyscaling in general it would be awesome since I'm kinda curious what you guys change your values to.

seconded!

Also a very nice costume mod pack was recently added to pbs and I hope some one is able to port it to estival.

I tried using the cat texture editing tool to extract the textures from the modded costume bin files from PBS and port them into the corresponding estival _H_bin and _L.bin files but to no avail so far.

would really appreciate someone taking a look into it!

Those nipples follow the same use route as the one in skev Balloons Accessory nipples.

Maybe you can use the XYZ from SKEV.

I'm making some nice finds on my end here. But I still need to make some further testing regarding nude models.

For IE: Rainbow Bikini (bandage) are in truth the inner layer of Summer Swimsuit.
Great Part of PBS model have hole in the model but SKEV have a proper nude model.

I edited the squirmy finish file to allow flat girls to have scaled boobs if you scaled them up

No more forced flatshitness

Working on fixing the bandage hole in normal chests and removal of light beams (since this edits the same file the light beam removal edits)

The below is only plybodyscale + cmm.cat edited

That is flat chested Ryoubi enabled to have big boobs during squirmy finish

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

56 minutes ago, The Butler said:

For IE: Rainbow Bikini (bandage) are in truth the inner layer of Summer Swimsuit.

What? 

The bandages are in cmm.cat because they are only used during squirmy finish and squirmy finish is cmm.cat

Explain what you mean because I think you're off the track again here.

=============================================================================================

Cmm.cat

(A6C to 5, A72 to 6, A90 to B, A96 to C) (Optional for light beam removal: A9C to 8, AA2 to 9, AA6 to 2, AA8 to C, AAC to 2, AAE to E)

enables flat-chests to retain edited boobs

includes light removal

do not override with the light removal mod, this one includes those edits already

If you want full nude you'll still need to find something that makes just bandages disappear and manually apply that yourself. It will most likely override Ryoubi, Mirai, Marie Rose and Nep having boobs during Squirmy Finish though

5 minutes ago, alycancis said:

I edited the squirmy finish file to allow flat girls to have scaled boobs if you scaled them up

No more forced flatshitness

Working on fixing the bandage hole in normal chests and removal of light beams (since this edits the same file the light beam removal edits)

The below is only plybodyscale + cmm.cat edited

That is flat chested Ryoubi enabled to have big boobs during squirmy finish

unknown.png

unknown.png

What? 

The bandages are in cmm.cat because they are only used during squirmy finish and squirmy finish is cmm.cat

Explain what you mean because I think you're off the track again here.

Yeah You're right  I renamed the wrong file T-T. My bad . I wsa comparing PBS and EV Model.

Please stop comparing PBS and EV models, the format changed. At best you will get shoddy data. Worst of all, it doesn't actually provide any data that can be used on other PBS files since you're comparing to a dead format instead of learning the new format.

inside cmm.cat the bandages are the Mesh IDs 0C for normal boobs and 0E for flat chests. You can set the 30 after those values to 0 (or set the values to 0B and 0D respectively) to turn off the bandages but that will leave holes in the skin. So you need to replace the entire mesh. I am done with cmm.cat since I don't care about nude skins, I am moving on to lingerie edits for flatchests and torn states for a while before I start converting the last type of clothing (Uniform) to flatchests get boobs type

This is the hex setup of cmm.cat

cmm
00 - Lower Body
01 - Hands
02 - Feet
03 - ?
04 - Bikini Panties
05 - Normal Torso
06 - Normal Bikini
07 - flat torso
08 - flat bikini
09 - ?
0A - ?
0B - Normal torso finished
0C - normal chest finished
0D - flat torso finished
0E - flat chest finished
0F - ?
10 - ?
11 - ?(Light beam Normal?)
12 - ?(Light Beam Flat?)

12 minutes ago, alycancis said:

Please stop comparing PBS and EV models, the format changed. At best you will get shoddy data. Worst of all, it doesn't actually provide any data that can be used on other PBS files since you're comparing to a dead format instead of learning the new format.

inside cmm.cat the bandages are the Mesh IDs 0C for normal boobs and 0E for flat chests. You can set the 30 after those values to 0 (or set the values to 0B and 0D respectively) to turn off the bandages but that will leave holes in the skin. So you need to replace the entire mesh. I am done with cmm.cat since I don't care about nude skins, I am moving on to lingerie edits for flatchests and torn states for a while before I start converting the last type of clothing (Uniform) to flatchests get boobs type

cmm
00 - Lower Body
01 - Hands
02 - Feet
03 - ?
04 - Bikini Panties
05 - Normal Torso
06 - Normal Bikini
07 - flat torso
08 - flat bikini
09 - ?
0A - ?
0D - flat torso finished
0E - flat chest finished
0F - ?
10 - ?
12 - ?(Light Beam Flat?)

I was comparing the model file it's. A great bunch of the models in EV are completed unlike the models in PBS that have holes in the nipples and vagina. And a great bunch of files from EV are reused in PBS.

Being re-used still means their mesh code has changed and therefore a comparison is mostly useless.

And the models in EV are no more 'complete' than the PBS ones. The holes are not incomplete meshes, they were designed and adjusted that way to make nude mods harder to achieve.  You can stick EV models over everything but that will in the long run preclude you from having any kind of PBS original edits because those are gonna happen in PBS files and not EV replacements.

The EV models have four additional bytes in every opcode for every mesh ID, meaning if there are 32 mesh IDs (20 in hex) there are 128 extra bytes which makes for terrible comparison. It not only messes with the offsets, it's also not how the game wants to handle models.

After digging around a good bit I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that the game is hard-coded so that it doesn't load physics data into memory for flat chested characters.

This would make sense because the data would just be wasted memory anyways, but it means that I can't see any way to add physics for flatties unless I can isolate the memory that identifies them as flat chested and change it in some binary file (I suspect there isn't any binary file that contains that info) or via cheat engine.

8 minutes ago, Planus said:

After digging around a good bit I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that the game is hard-coded so that it doesn't load physics data into memory for flat chested characters.

This would make sense because the data would just be wasted memory anyways, but it means that I can't see any way to add physics for flatties unless I can isolate the memory that identifies them as flat chested and change it in some binary file (I suspect there isn't any binary file that contains that info) or via cheat engine.

I am mostly done with my flatty conversion. I only have the uniforms left to go. I already finished the squirmy finish for flatties.

I'm looking at torn states for flatties for boobs but jesus christ that's such a mess.

51 minutes ago, alycancis said:

cmm
00 - Lower Body
01 - Hands
02 - Feet
03 - ?
04 - Bikini Panties
05 - Normal Torso
06 - Normal Bikini
07 - flat torso
08 - flat bikini
09 - ?
0A - ?
0D - flat torso finished
0E - flat chest finished
0F - ?
10 - ?
12 - ?(Light Beam Flat?)

If importing the TMD to 3DS Max keeps the original order, then it would be:

1. Lower Body
  2. Hands
  3. Feet
  4. Upper Torso
  5. Upper Torso Flat
  6. Upper Torso Topless
  7. Upper Torso Topless Flat
  8. Lower Body
  9. Sandals
  10. Panties
  11. Bra
  12. Bra Flat
  13. Loose Bra
  14. Loose Panties
  15. Bandage Breasts
  16. Bandage Breasts Flat
  17. Bandage Crotch
  18. Light Beam Spark
  19. Light Beam Spark Flat
11 minutes ago, alycancis said:

I am mostly done with my flatty conversion. I only have the uniforms left to go. I already finished the squirmy finish for flatties.

I'm looking at torn states for flatties for boobs but jesus christ that's such a mess.

I have a (possible) solution to your problem.

There's a block of hex in the costume files that I found that reads out some plain text info which is delimited by '.'

See below excerpt from freecos 74 where the first block reads NTRL BAKU and the second NTRL HIN

Baku correlates to a mesh for the large chest, and since it is the first block it would be 00

Hin correlates to a mesh for the small chest, and since it is the second block it would be 01

the same relationship can be seen for block 3 and 4, which would correlate to 02 and 03

Sure enough if you swap 01 to 00 and 03 to 02 you can see the effects directly

This block of hex is easy to find and lets you know exactly what numbers need to be swapped

image.thumb.png.24ddcae348f3a39a3b22ccbddaa29c62.png

44 minutes ago, Planus said:

I have a (possible) solution to your problem.

There's a block of hex in the costume files that I found that reads out some plain text info which is delimited by '.'

See below excerpt from freecos 74 where the first block reads NTRL BAKU and the second NTRL HIN

Baku correlates to a mesh for the large chest, and since it is the first block it would be 00

Hin correlates to a mesh for the small chest, and since it is the second block it would be 01

the same relationship can be seen for block 3 and 4, which would correlate to 02 and 03

Sure enough if you swap 01 to 00 and 03 to 02 you can see the effects directly

This block of hex is easy to find and lets you know exactly what numbers need to be swapped

image.thumb.png.24ddcae348f3a39a3b22ccbddaa29c62.png

The format is borderline incomprehensible

I can't even tell where one file ends and another begins. Using 00 or 20 as file breaks doesn't make any sense.

image.thumb.png.969842d65daf17ae33687bb0b35cdecd.png

Based on that image, that  chunk is basically useless. The time you spent interpreting the damn parts (and you need to adjust more than just Baku files or the outfit will be a catastrophe) you can basically find them easier by just cycling through the outfit and setting 30 to 0 to disable visibility. The Mesh IDs go to 22 and I can't see how to interpret that mess as 22 files. Unless someone finds a way to quickly interpret that (quicker than just cycling through outfit disabling methods, which does not actually require leaving the dressing room), I don't think this will be useful

45 minutes ago, Shieldon said:

If importing the TMD to 3DS Max keeps the original order, then it would be:

1. Lower Body
  2. Hands
  3. Feet
  4. Upper Torso
  5. Upper Torso Flat
  6. Upper Torso Topless
  7. Upper Torso Topless Flat
  8. Lower Body
  9. Sandals
  10. Panties
  11. Bra
  12. Bra Flat
  13. Loose Bra
  14. Loose Panties
  15. Bandage Breasts
  16. Bandage Breasts Flat
  17. Bandage Crotch
  18. Light Beam Spark
  19. Light Beam Spark Flat

I made the list I posted based on body parts I modified ingame, so I know for certain my list is accurate. Your list is wrong in some places.

This is cmm.cat

cmm.cat  table I already posted

Separating by 00 or 20 does not make much sense for the table

It doesn't make any sense when compared to the table posted by Shieldon either (not to mention that that would be useless as I already know the 3DS Max setup does not reflect the actual .cat file)

image.thumb.png.a0799b866974a56cdee1df6cde38282e.png

40 minutes ago, alycancis said:

This is cmm.cat

cmm.cat  table I already posted

Separating by 00 or 20 does not make much sense for the table

It doesn't make any sense when compared to the table posted by Shieldon either (not to mention that that would be useless as I already know the 3DS Max setup does not reflect the actual .cat file)

image.thumb.png.a0799b866974a56cdee1df6cde38282e.png

I think you're misinterpreting what I posted.

00 is the delimiter, you don't need to look for 20

So for the cmm.cat INF4 is one block, it represents 00, for each 00 afterwards it increments by 1

So it can be interpreted as follows

05 and 06 are BAKU while 07 and 08 are HIN, so change 07 to 05 and 08 to 06

0C and 0D are BAKU while 0E and 0F are HIN, so change 0E to 0C and 0F to 0D

12 is BAKU while 13 is HIN, so change 13 to 12

Basically you check that block to see what needs to be changed for the earlier block (the one with XX 60 XX 30 00 10). checking it can tell you exactly which elements correlate to the bust since it's just a matter of counting 00 for the first set of letters and adding 1 each time you see a period (00) if it's BAKU or HIN note it down because you need to swap it.

This way you don't have to jump in and out of diorama mode just to check if you got the break states working or not and you avoid making any unintentional changes that aren't related to the bust.

On top of that you can identify other meshes that are tied to the bust that you might not have noticed otherwise.

*edited for some more clarity*

I am kinda tired of writing down the hex values (nobody is gonna bother doing this anyway) so I'll just upload finished packs once I am done

Edit: MY GOD THAT FUCK ASS MILITARY OUTFIT CAN GO TO HELL

THE BYTE COUNT DOESN'T MATCH THE ID COUNT DOESN'T MATCH THE PARTS DON'T MATCH THE TEXTURE IDS DON'T MATCH

FFFFFFFFFFF RAAAAGE

@PlanusTake a look at FreeCos/09_00

The whole strategy you came up with doesn't work at all there and I want to know why. (It did work for 00 to 08 but 09 is just LUL)

The byte count doesn't match anywhere

hey so I was wondering when installing the files what am I doing wrong I have everything need to make the models full nude I have the commando mod the school bloomers mod and a nude reskin but when I spawn in the body is "nude" but has no nipple or pussy textures its just the skin colour but once the clothes have been torn thats when I can see the nipples and everything I was wondering if there is a fix for this or if there is another mod I need to download so that the nipple and everything show up as soon as im in game can someone pls help me out

20180319172907_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, sethyypo0 said:

hey so I was wondering when installing the files what am I doing wrong I have everything need to make the models full nude I have the commando mod the school bloomers mod and a nude reskin but when I spawn in the body is "nude" but has no nipple or pussy textures its just the skin colour but once the clothes have been torn thats when I can see the nipples and everything I was wondering if there is a fix for this or if there is another mod I need to download so that the nipple and everything show up as soon as im in game can someone pls help me out

You downloaded one of the skin mods? To me it looks like the skin mods wasn't installed correctly. Did you paste your skin mods here and overwrite?
image.png.aed6c6642b54f6e5c361b87991d08b07.png

I had problems getting commando mod to work. So, I can't exactly vouch for that mod if thats what's messing up the textures. I kept getting CTD when loading the game, So i took it off.. I assumed it was because i don't have the DLC.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3bb2f8af37755789eb39de34c2abf17b.png