Vampire Succubus Playstyle

View File

Playing Skyrim since years was fun... discovering new mods, changing skyrim within CK the first step to find a personal playstyle. Adding new content, changing preferences was the usual thing to do... slowly growing to the idea to do it myself. It will be a learning by doing, little to none knowledge of scripting - but all have started sometimes at the same point. So I will start with some given mods and enhance them with personal modifications, so the used one will be unchanged (with a little modification within Wrye Bash showing later).

The idea is to live through events, just not only read some lines and then it is done... learning to change something ingame, not using console-commands or doing hard-changes inside CK. So many will have mods installed like "live another life" , vampiremods like "better vampires", changed the landscape to their liking... there are lots of mods on nexus and here to serve many playstyles and this will be the usual way to play it...

This side has another goal... showing, that it is possible to create a whole background of a favourite playstyle "merging" mods via a backstory, a quest and some magic within CK...

Spoiler

Lets begin with the mod "live another life"... a great mod and a good way to start a new game. The choices are nice, but there is missing a background, only some lines to choose from. Why not fill that up and have a little fun before starting with a choice? Deciding to play a vampire will be the choice of playstyle... but is it realy needed to choose "vampire in a hidden lair"? And if someone want to be something more? That is the motivation for this, to show how to do it and learn by myself... letting you participate, contribute to the whole process...

So what have I done (so far)... I wanted to build up a mod without many dependencies (some are needed for the succubus-playstyle, though)... choosing the race "succubus-lite" from nexus was a given... but to have the fulll benefit of this mod there is an important step to CHANGE this mod.. open it up into Wrye Bash and ESMYFY it... so the spells, succubusform and the nice MCM can be used from other mods and races, too... This is needed to use the created mod ( I hope this will not be a copyright-problem, since the original mod will be not changed, just the access)

Wow... more than 8000 visits within the first week of releasing this mod and 500 downloads. Thank you all for your support, this will motivate me to go on and trying to make it even better...  edited the modpage to have a better overview (yes, I am learning to use forum-features, too)

I have to say it... editing the modpage is not fun... saving the files for updating the mod will delete all text-changes... there should be a better way to avoid this

Dependencies for this mod

Skyrim legendary (Update and all DLC's)

Succubus Race (no esmifying as in earlier versions)  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903

HDTHighheel

Racecompability

Sexlab

ZazAnimationPack

with all the dependencies for the original mods mentioned above

The rest is up to yourself... playing this mod will give you succubus-abilities if the ADDONscript is installed (tested for the vanillaraces, but customraces should be changed, too). This addon should be installed inside the succubusracemod-directory, replacing some scripts there... I provided the sources with my commented changes, too

Spoiler

Version 1.0 What will the mod do at this stage? (outdated)

Spoiler

It will put a new book inside the inventory of the player, just at the time to start a new game (after building up the character) or at the new load of a save after installing this mod. With installing this mod you have agreed to become a succubus (otherwise it will not make any sense to install it)... it is not needed to play as the original succubusrace (but you can do it, if you like it)... there will we some story inside the book given a fictionary background. The player was captured by vampires, used as a plaything slowly turned into a succubus because the overlaod of sex and turture doomed to death after fullfilling the purpose of a vampirevictim... but within a long and brutal session there was an unnoticed bloodtransfer (starting the vampiredisease-effect)...

The vampires planned to train the future fledgeling to their needs... but NOW you are given the chance to flee.. .(using one of the options from the mod "live another life" or going on after "unbound" inside Helgen)... such the first goal of the mod is fullfilled... a nice starting with a new background, enhancing the char and having the vampire-disease... all within gamefunctions and without heavy scripting.. (the book is a seperate work to build... I will explain how to do it inside the support-forum of this mod, if I am able to set it up)

How to gain the promised features? You HAVE to READ the new book... (maybe reading is not needed - but fun, though  - seems that the disease is starting even without reading, the new succubspowers are able to be found under the magicpart of your char)

Now let us rest for some time and look, how the story goes on... feel free to give ideas, make comments and correct errors (not native-speaking english, so there will be lots of wrongusing words).

Version 1.02 ---- Attention ---- BigUpdate ----(outdated)

Spoiler

I am sorry, that the big change is coming shortly after announcing this mod... but with big news are coming some pain for the ones downloading the very first version of this mod

But talking to a gifted friend of mine (gifted in creating wonderful followermods) I got permission to use 2 of his followers inside this mod ... you have seen them in the book without mentioning them... they are Rias and Akila from the modauthor @Ashes2Asherz ... It will be worth to check out his mods, they are very unique and nice to look at... perfect to play as vampire, dominas or succubus (or all).... so I merged them wiithin this mod... changed their keywords to vampire, gave them vampireabilities and spells to add to the fun, gave them more stats to use the "bloodthirst"-mod properly for biting during fights and gave them the possibility to change the player to vampire (maybe again if you are using a shrine :-) )...

and I changed their location... Akila is found at Helgen... near or inside the cage at the left side (next to the magican).... Rias is found inside the Abandonned Prison... but at a very hidden position ( Hint... if you know the second way underground to leave the prison you will meet her)...

now I am able to update the book, too... give it some more or better pictures... the changing-/torture session at the beginning with the help of some sexlab-mods was much fun and had lots of pics to choose from... more or less with an aduld-version, too... so look out for other releases...

Version 1.03 New Update ... the fun goes on...(outdated)

Spoiler

We have played with our both followers... have explored our own succubus abilities and... were overconfidient, run into more we could handle alone... so we have to adjust our playstyle, abilities to survive in Skyrim and become better... our wishlist is just to summon our followers in great emergencies (and have a tool to do it for just any other npc inside the game, too), to have new nasty spells to seduce, to fight from afar or nearby and even change anyone ingamestyle to a succubus, too... and maybe there can be someting done ingamestyle to give them wings, special horns, custom armors/weapons... STOP... I heard you all and it was time to show, how to do it...

NOW  pay attention... with the permission of the author of a great succubus mod (@Rockfield) I got the permission to use his scripts for summoning, his magiceffects and spells... I am sure, if you ask nicely, he will do it for your mods, too... I decided to leave his mod as it is, just ESMIFIED it as the other one (for being unclear about it: summon succubus-twins is now a master, too; link in changelog)... adding some adjusted spells to my mod... so all can see how it could be done directly using the effects/spells inside the new modded mod... the functions are the same and since the mod is used anyway it is of no problem to esmyfy it...

but be aware, some scripts of the original mod might not working (like some dialougefunctions or dismissing the summoned npc). This will not be a failure for us, but a nice feature to use... since with a little adaption it is possible to use different bodytypes during questscenes and special sexlabscenes...

just between us... look around if any otherone is listening... BEFORE esmyfy the mod of Rockfield... go for one of his succubus and delete the succubusskin, let it without any reference or give it to default... thats done, do the esmifying...

Now is a good time to sharpen our creation-kit abilities... start the kit .. .load vampiresuccubsplaystyle-mod (not needed for them who want only to play with it, since the downloadable version 1.03 had all the function inside) or your personalmod if you are following this with your own one... be sure to have the succubusrace and now the summoningsuccubus-mod as master, too....

go for magic... effects... and look out for the aaa-ones... this are the ones used from the originalauthor (@Rockfield).. look for 3 ones.. Gotare, Kurusu and the combinied one of them... copy all three... put a new ID on them, change them to Rias, Akila, and both of them... go inside the effect to the script, there change the properties according to the npc and cell (instance1, cell, idnpc)... save the form (no at newone)... do it for all three accordingly... now go for spells... the same 3 are to copied... inside the spells (after giving the copied ones a new ID again) doubleclick inside the form on the spell and look for the new created magiceffect... choose the right ones for all 3 copies.., save)

to give the player the new spells we create a new book for them, too... the 3 books for Gotara, Kurusu, and TwinSuccubus are to be copied (you know now the drill).. new ID... new descriptions, the spells have to be changed to the new ones.. save... DONE...

we have now new spells for our followers Rias and Akila inside the mod.. a seperate succubus-gang with Kurusu, Gotara to help us playing.. .new nasty spells from the mod of @Rockfield ...

Version 1.04 is out (outdated)

Spoiler

got permission to merge the mod of @Rockfield into this mod, since there are different versions and named.esp outside... so no new dependency is needed. This was the point to change some spells and adapt them to highdifficulty-players, endgame-players (you name it). All changes for version 1.03 are included, if there was minor changings without further notice, too.

For suggestions how to change bodytype, outfit ingamestyle look inside the support forum.

and since it is fun to add new mods to the game to use their functions... I add fuel to the fire... additemmenu for sure... but how about a simple but genial one like "share your meal with me" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53761   This mod will take good use of the potions from "animated dragon wings"... just read the short description on the modpage (don't want to spoil the fun to discover this)... with another mod "Equipable Horns" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57198  we are able to give your succubus-npc special looking ones... and you have changed followers in the game for enhancing the fun... without any magic, creation-kit coding... just the use of existing mods

Changes in Version 1.05 are with no backward-compability (if you are using old savegames, just provide the missing new spells, if not provided at loadtime via additemmenu for yourself, otherwise it should be save to use the new mod within old saves - if you had the succubusrace esmyfied change it back and install the scriptADDON, too)... new follower Ararra, new hidden prison and new hidden playground ; try to reach the top of it - no spells, specialknife needed - just look carefully around) to discover a nice surprise

have fun with the new version... and stay tuned, other changes will come  

CREDITS

I will say it here for all Authors, Creators I have indirectly "used" inside my mod, yet... some with given permissions like Ashers2Asherz for his marvellous followers Rias ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4453-rias-gremory-hs-dxd-follower/ )  and Akila ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89754 ) , Rockfield for the use of his scripts, effects and spells of his mod  ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1125-summon-succubus-twins/ ) , Saxo74 (or nikita?) for the SuccubusRace ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903 ) , and others I might have not mentioned yet (not of evil doing, but just not seeing it, feel free to tell me)... I respect all your work and don't want to claim any credits for it... this mod is just for the user who want to adapt his/her skills to a special playstyle and learn to use some functions inside the creation-kit... the tangled mods are imho essential for the fun to play as succubus (and vampire, too), so each function in the mod, quest or other stuff is just like a little advertising for you... without you this could not be done... thank you

Also I want to give credits to Vykroft for his permission to use his mod "The Bondage House" ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2866-the-bondage-house/ )   and chriz2fer for his mod "Private Sanctuary" ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89670 ) as a free modderressource - I changed both mods a little to fit into this playstyle, last but not least Turbosnowy for his mod "Ararra" ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/440-turbosnowys-succubus-follower-whiterun/ ). All have given the permission to merge/use their mods and to do changes as I see fit them into this playstyle

Changelog

Spoiler

version 1.05

new (old) concept for modding, providing a basic mod and then add to it with addons

no esmifying of other mods (though the succubusracemod will be needed for playing a succubus), addon for scriptchanges for the succubusrace (providing the abilities to all other races)

providing new spells for all followers inside the mod, added some for Serana, Aela, Frey and CourierLilly (if this mod is installed, otherwise the ugly-manly-courier will be summoned) and adding a changed way to add them to the playerchar at loadtime  or startnewgame

added a hidden prison with needed spells (adding see above) for going there or teleporting any npc into a cell of the prison, added some ZaZfurnitures for funplay

added a cleaned sancturary for building up own homes with mods like PAHE Sweethome, surprise with added ZaZfurnitures, too

version 1.04

no new dependency - the summoning mod is now fully merged inside this mod (with permission of the origianal author @Rockfield, my thanks again

better adjusting of some spells, checked locations...

my apologizes to all, who downloaded version 1.03 and run into the trouble

BugReport: with merging, renaming sripts, items is the script to put the book inside the players inventory at start-/loadtime not working. A coreected version will be ready for download, soon (vampiresuccubusplaystyleV104fix)

version 1.03

added a new master (esmified version of "summonsuccubus twins-mod" of @Rockfield  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1125-summon-succubus-twins/  

changed the copied spells to Akila and Rias... and changed the doublehands to "either"... hey @rockfield   it is an emergency-call... the other hand has to be free for another nasty spell or a weapon :-)  

changed a succubustwin for the skineffect, so the npc has two bodies.. .like unp-dreamgirl and a more "feminine-one" with nasty-scenes, just to add to the fun

adding hints how to change the succubs-outfit for (any) npc ingamestyle with other good mods on nexus and/or here on loverslab

version 1.02

changed the modname according to the theme-title

merged with two followermods from @Ashes2Asherz (again a great thank you for your permission), changing some stats of the followers, changing the location

new dependencies as legendary skyrim (all DLC), HDT-Highheels

version 1.0

Initial Release, testing the ingamefunctions of the book, succubus-abilities and give the player the vampire-disease

... stay tuned for further changes

4. Intermezzo , standard (killing time between a next update)

Spoiler

I suggest to install some succubus-related mods to get a feeling for new strategies to survive in the harsh lands of skyrim, maybe your are up to fight without weapons but want to gain HMS during sexual adventures? Then mods like "deadly drain", "succubus heart" are highly recommended... you might also try out some other gamechanging mods like "animated dragon wings" (not only for some variants in wings, but they give you a nice feature with ´"no fall damage from high", too... a mod like "flying mod beta and overhaul" gives you the ability to fly AND to do aircombat (a feature mostly used for spells and bows, since swordfight is very complicated... but if some has a nice screenshot with it feel free to contribute it... and yes... it would be a good time to send some inside the supportforum of this mod to show others your succubus and give hints for some nice adventures with it...

remember, that this is a mod in progress... I have to learn new modding skills, so I will look out for some new scripting skills to play with animations, create a real sidequest... and doing some screenshots, too...

and another author (@t.ara) has given permission to use some of her awesome mods for having some nice adventures there , we will see if we can bring ZaZanimation, furnitures and followers/companions/victims "together" ... and have in mind, that there will be a punishment-quest for the player in the future, if (s)he is avoiding to become a fullfledged vampire, too... there is a reason we have 2 nice followers inside the mod, now...

so looking forward to your input.... have fun in testing your succubus-part and playstyle

Open Invitation

since the modconcept is changed now, to add to the basicmod all are invited to write addons and share it inside the supportforum, so others can see how to do it and will have the basics to do it for their own, gaining skills to find and provide a unique, personal playstyle, adding fun to the game, gaining options and not pressed into a special playstyle with other mods

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/11/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Hearthfire.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Dragonborn.esm, SuccubusLiteRace.esp, Racecompatibility.esm, Highheels.esm, Sexlab.esm, ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Two things:

> you should remove the *.7z file from this entry - it's already in the DL section, no need to additionally park it here.

> why use the race as hard dependency, not PSQ? Since you don't need to use the succubus race, PSQ might in advantage.

Besides that, thanks for sharing and putting yourself through all this hard work just to share with a community you are quite unknown, I presume.

19 minutes ago, snarfies said:

Such as...?  I mean, it looks cool, I'm just not clear on what it does functionally.

first it will add the MCM to the game, given the choice how to look at a succubus - the wingstyle, the horns, the tail...

second to change ingame to another form - succubus form to do a better roleplaying (with or without feareffect)

third it will add some spells for survive ... seduce, drain for example

fourth... it will give you another excusion to use the ones, you are fighting/meeting with to use in a special way... we are at loverslab for a reason :-)

1 hour ago, Swiftstep said:

Two things:

> you should remove the *.7z file from this entry - it's already in the DL section, no need to additionally park it here.

> why use the race as hard dependency, not PSQ? Since you don't need to use the succubus race, PSQ might in advantage.

Besides that, thanks for sharing and putting yourself through all this hard work just to share with a community you are quite unknown, I presume.

PSQ is a great mod - but I have serious problems to have the proper textures for the highend chars I am using... not able to change it in the needed way (sorry, have to learn it)... and since this is a mod in working with the idea gaining knowledge step by step I started with the easy to use race... feel free to change it inside CK for yourself and if you do it, please give it some time to write short tutorial for other users, here, too

the mod is created with "merging" existing mods with backgroundstories, scripts, quests.. and if there is a nice way to use PSQ this will be an alternative way to play succubus

for the easier way I have in mind to show some combination with the mod "succubus heart"... since it will give you a way to change HMS inside the game with another way instead of fighting... the real succubus-style

P.S.: tried to delete the files... but they are coming back every time... added a megalink for version 1.02

the next plans...

looking for easy to use mods to enhance the life of a succubus, like "deadly drain", "succubus heart"... maybe "untamed" for a special variant (rumours are telling, that a fullfledged succubus is a beastmaster, too)... looking for a nice backgroundstory to give hints inside the game ... maybe a courier giving cataloges, mystriebooks showing up, treasure found... or listening to a conversation in a brothel... we will see...

another quest will be a repeatition of capturing the player again (since there are the 2 followers suited for this job), if the player will be cured from vampirism... with some DD-mods, ZaZ-animations, a scripted way for fitting animations... maybe fun to see it in progress (if I am learning how to script it)

one part in mind is introducing the player to Leah and/or Maria Eden (not the mod, but the follower)... and if I will have permission to use some mods from @t.ara (great hint here, if you are reading it *laughing), I will show you, what is happening at some "secret ships" or at "eden' mystery" behind your back... and maybe the player will be adicted to this playstyle... domina, subversive... PAHE and HSH coming in mind...

feel free to make suggestions... and maybe help out with some steps like scripting, testing and so on

Mods for playing a vampire

Bloodthirst (if you ever have seen a biting vampire during combat, you know what I mean)

Better Vampires (a great mod and imho essential to play a vampire) - other overhauls are great, too but are contributing to another vampire-background and playstyles

Royal Bloodline (more or less an extension of Better Vampires - perks)

Better Vampire Weapons (a vampire-quest-mod to find some nice weapons)

Join Dawnguard as a Vampire Fixed (the title says it all)

Become a Vampire anytime (if you can't wait for the transformation)

some mods for good Vampire-Locations and Quests

Lurking in the Shadow (vampireversion)

Unique Vampire Dens

Aspiras VampireUnterkunft

Rayeks End (vampireversion)

and from Steam Cleaners Volkihar Mod

nice looking followers are hard to suggest, since preferences differs, but

Custom Vampire NPC Followers should be mentioned (even if they are missing some needed keywords and spells - but a little work with CK will fix this)

Mods for playing with adult-mods and doing some unusual

all DD-files since they are mostly needed as dependencies

ZaZ-Animationspack

Devious-Files like Cursed Loot and DeviousFramework (adding deleted dialouges to the game)

Follow me for sex, I take the display model, PAHE-mods, HomeSweetHome

nice Locations with ready to use furnitures like

Secret ships

Eden's Mystery

The Bondage House

4 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

High Heels? As in HDT High Heels? Those things are a mess and a half that use up computer power better used for other things. I switched to NiOveride + Fixes long ago.

since we all want to learn please give a short explication how to do it and change the mods using the HDT Highheels... papyrus lags are to avoid, thats for sure... so my goal is to use minimal scripts adding fun to this mod... all hints and solutions are welcome

1 hour ago, Wotanpower said:

Kein Buch, Keine Follower Mod startet nicht

hmm... ohne eine etwas genauere Angabe, was da schief läuft, fällt es schwer, dir zu helfen - hast du möglicherweise den mod "succubusrace-lite" von nexus nicht installiert und mit Wrye Bash oder TesVEdit esmified?... alle anderen Abhängigkeiten gecheckt?... den Download überprüft, ob er möglicherweise beim Runterladen beschädigt wurde?....

falls das alles in Ordnung ist, hast du versucht, das Buch über einen Mod wie "additemmenu" ins Inventar zu laden (help "background" über die Konsole würde dir auch die notwendige ID anzeigen)

das sind erstmal ein paar Vorschläge für dich, um zu sehen, was da möglicherweise nicht funktioniert, im Mod selbst sollte im momentanen Bearbeitungsstand nichts vorhanden sein, was Skyrim daran hindert, ihn auch zu benutzen... viel Erfolg beim Ausprobieren

Live another life is great but you are stuck playing Skyrim. Combo of mods Skyrim Unbound, The Choice is Yours, Timing is everything, and Quest eraser, allow you to start as a fresh character and not be the Dhovakheen or have any Skyrim Quests. As you travel around none of the generic quests are added to your character. This allows you to play many of the add on mods out there such as Bruma and not be eventually limited with Papyrus overload because you have a zillion quests in your background waiting to happen. I play a Succubus , Vampire combo using this start. It allows you to act more as that style dictates without all the hero lines coming up in conversation. Sneak around and drink and fuck to your will without being referenced as a hero. You are right Rias is a fantastic master for your character. I have never tried the other, but the Rias mod seems to connect and operate very well with other mods. The idles are great also. Further plus is shes beautiful to look at and what a rack. She can dominate me with that rack any day.

42 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Live another life is great but you are stuck playing Skyrim. Combo of mods Skyrim Unbound, The Choice is Yours, Timing is everything, and Quest eraser, allow you to start as a fresh character and not be the Dhovakheen or have any Skyrim Quests. As you travel around none of the generic quests are added to your character. This allows you to play many of the add on mods out there such as Bruma and not be eventually limited with Papyrus overload because you have a zillion quests in your background waiting to happen. I play a Succubus , Vampire combo using this start. It allows you to act more as that style dictates without all the hero lines coming up in conversation. Sneak around and drink and fuck to your will without being referenced as a hero. You are right Rias is a fantastic master for your character. I have never tried the other, but the Rias mod seems to connect and operate very well with other mods. The idles are great also. Further plus is shes beautiful to look at and what a rack. She can dominate me with that rack any day.

thank you for the input, I am sure, @Ashes2Asherz will like it too, and yes, there is a lot of possibilities to play your personal skyrim - and this is part of the fun, to share mods, show the way to change them to your personal preferences... if you want to play freestyle without leading quests it is a nice way to do it.. but you have to agree, that this is not a usual start to play with (it depends on a lot of insiderknowledge to tame the engine, the lags, to build up landscapes, ENB or othter stuff together) . We will discover this part of playing, too... but at a much later stage... for now we are at the stage, that the plain Skyrim-legendary-version is in need to be changed to a personal playstyle... vampire-succubus is an example for it (because I love it for years, now)... so be kind and let us all learn together (step by step), what mods can be used to enhance the playstyle, become experienced with the new playstyle, change your outlook, your skills... there will be ever a backgroundstory for some interesting mods to install and play with... and I am just merging a nice new world into the mod for the punishing-quest and some tryouts with ZaZanimations... so be patient... and give input, suggestions, even screenshots to share the fun in progress

p.s.: shame... but I have to forgot to mention, that Akila is a class of her own... even compared with Rias... and both together you will never think of domination... only of submitting and become very subversive... *innocent looking

Hi there,

I will probably not use your mod because I'm a PSQ fan (I tried some others as well, but this was my favorite). The transformation and flying is awesome IMO.

Just a suggestion: when you list requirements, don't list esp-s, noone does that. List the proper links to those mods. For example if you google SuccubusLiteRace, you won't find a mod like that.

Also, when you make update, the changelog should be backwards - the latest on top. That way the player doesn't have to scroll through old information.

I wish you good luck and perserverence in modding!

Peace,

M

This is a great idea, but as someone else mentioned, going PSQ opens up a lot more options. Succubus lite is too limited in what you can do with character creation. As far as customizing textures, for the most recent version just look at the skeleton (empty) folder setup that's available. Basically, you have a PSQ directory under meshes and textures, then under that HumanBody, SuccubusBody, SuccubusArmor, and under those, meshes and textures. It's not too hard and plenty of help is available in the PSQ thread.

25 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

This is a great idea, but as someone else mentioned, going PSQ opens up a lot more options. Succubus lite is too limited in what you can do with character creation. As far as customizing textures, for the most recent version just look at the skeleton (empty) folder setup that's available. Basically, you have a PSQ directory under meshes and textures, then under that HumanBody, SuccubusBody, SuccubusArmor, and under those, meshes and textures. It's not too hard and plenty of help is available in the PSQ thread.

I will look at it, having time... maybe it is not as worse, as taming the ningheim-race to be schlong-compatible... (just thinking)... since it is years ago, that I played this mod (it was a time as the transformation had working textures) I have no clue, yet, how to put this mod inside the project... but... psst... just between us vs-playstyle-lovers... since the download for a mod announced like 21 hours ago is a bit astonishing I have created a special club for the ones, loving this playstyle... there might be the place to discuss something like this with deeper informations... nobody is able to find all existing mods for skyrim or even this playstyle... or the music in the background playing, too.... for example... try this during playing skyrim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqRXahtDX7o

(oh.. I am learning to give the correct searchlinks.. *grin)

p.s.: it is rare to see an american capable of black humor... but nice try ... " Please excuse my English. I'm an American. "

PSQ... looked at it... if it is true from the modpage, that you are not able to play simultanously as a shapeshifter (like choose between vampire, werewolf, sabrecat, bear, succubus, succubusvampire (yes, both at the same time))... then this mod is not for my personal playstyle... with the changes from the mod "succubus race" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903

I can choose being all without problems, with ingame transformations added to the player and/or race (some of them even at the same time)... there will also preserving being taken care of for racespecialities (not sure if it is the same with PSQ)...

this saying does not mean, that PSQ is bad... it is simply another style to play succubus... life lives from alternatives, so no bad feelings... I will give the mod a try in the future and look, if it can be involved in the project, somehow...

5 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

PSQ... looked at it... if it is true from the modpage, that you are not able to play simultanously as a shapeshifter (like choose between vampire, werewolf, sabrecat, bear, succubus, succubusvampire (yes, both at the same time))... then this mod is not for my personal playstyle... with the changes from the mod "succubus race" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903

I can choose being all without problems, with ingame transformations added to the player and/or race (some of them even at the same time)... there will also preserving being taken care of for racespecialities (not sure if it is the same with PSQ)...

this saying does not mean, that PSQ is bad... it is simply another style to play succubus... life lives from alternatives, so no bad feelings... I will give the mod a try in the future and look, if it can be involved in the project, somehow...

Check the "allow hybrid" option. You can be succubus and a vampire or whatever else. PSQ also allows you to use racemenu during character creation without the limits that come with using succubus lite, which is why I abandoned that mod.

I'm not saying you're wrong or that succubus lite is bad. It has some good aspects. But it also has some pretty extreme weaknesses/limitations. Someone should really do a succubus lite redux and bring that mod up to it's full potential. But all that would really do is make it equal to PSQ as a dedicated race.

21 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Check the "allow hybrid" option. You can be succubus and a vampire or whatever else. PSQ also allows you to use racemenu during character creation without the limits that come with using succubus lite, which is why I abandoned that mod.

I'm not saying you're wrong or that succubus lite is bad. It has some good aspects. But it also has some pretty extreme weaknesses/limitations. Someone should really do a succubus lite redux and bring that mod up to it's full potential. But all that would really do is make it equal to PSQ as a dedicated race.

maybe this topic should be discussed inside the newfounded club for "vampire-succubus-playstyle"... I tried a quick install.. used the fomod-texture-mod, but have not seen any bodychanges, transformations and so on.. looked at the mcm... yes, there was a hybrid-option... but since I am not familiar with this mod I had no real clue for the settings... saw a possible punishment-system (loosing energy, restricted time without sex)... this is surely great for an advanced playstyle... the viewpoint here is more to integrate a succubus with many (all is impossible) mods outside, so the player is able to do questing, freestyle and other stuff... and will loose the fear to do some real modding for himself (no discrimination for women)...

I will show later on some real good scripting for summoning spells and other enhancing stuff, some basic-ways to write a quest... and the usual fun stuff to add books, funsessions with animation.... it is much easier to download a new mod and go on, if the playing in the moment is not successful... but building a whole skyrim within the dominant theme of a vampire-succubus is the goal we should go, for...

have fun in playing

Sometimes Skyrim is a real "mess"... instead of working with the mod I was CTD-hunting... added some mods for testing and then nothing worked... at some cellchanges the bug took the game to a sudden end ... others worked well... the culprit? both versions of "more bandit camps"... recommended for "sexslaves for vanilla bandit camps" and "sexy bandit captives".... both mods are working fine without the culprit... will be fun to search some slaves alone in the wilderness (since there will be no additional camp)... but this is skyrim as we know... nothing is routine... every day a new challenge... even a new sorting with loot can do "wonders" (is to be avoided during a serious walkthrough with quests)...

but hopefully the system is stable again

p.s.: I don't know if it is my special mix with landscapechanges, textures or whatever resulting in CTD with this mod... but if you run into similiar experiences look if disabling it will help you, too...