13 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

maybe this topic should be discussed inside the newfounded club for "vampire-succubus-playstyle"... I tried a quick install.. used the fomod-texture-mod, but have not seen any bodychanges, transformations and so on.. looked at the mcm... yes, there was a hybrid-option... but since I am not familiar with this mod I had no real clue for the settings... saw a possible punishment-system (loosing energy, restricted time without sex)... this is surely great for an advanced playstyle... the viewpoint here is more to integrate a succubus with many (all is impossible) mods outside, so the player is able to do questing, freestyle and other stuff... and will loose the fear to do some real modding for himself (no discrimination for women)...

I will show later on some real good scripting for summoning spells and other enhancing stuff, some basic-ways to write a quest... and the usual fun stuff to add books, funsessions with animation.... it is much easier to download a new mod and go on, if the playing in the moment is not successful... but building a whole skyrim within the dominant theme of a vampire-succubus is the goal we should go, for...

have fun in playing

The only real problem with PSQ is you have to add the meshes and textures yourself to the proper folders then activate it in the mcm. A lot of people have problems with this this since lets face it most people are a box of rocks or to lazy to change their own diaper. Once you get around that the system is unmatched. You can say it takes to long to level but that is a preference not a problem. Combined with sexlab drain with the proper settings you can create a very interesting character. The mod I wanted to always build but never find the time because of real life adventures and my living in interesting times is the player being a summoned creature. We think along the same lines for I was hoping to use Rias as the summoning master. The player would then be sent on adventures to gain political favor, intrigue, sex, etc.. to set up avenues for money and power through the various cities and houses for the master/summoner. Eventually the master would  set one of the houses up to be dominate and become the ruling family in Skyrim. Rias would then marry into that family and control it as its queen. The end.

11 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

The only real problem with PSQ is you have to add the meshes and textures yourself to the proper folders then activate it in the mcm. A lot of people have problems with this this since lets face it most people are a box of rocks or to lazy to change their own diaper. Once you get around that the system is unmatched. You can say it takes to long to level but that is a preference not a problem. Combined with sexlab drain with the proper settings you can create a very interesting character. The mod I wanted to always build but never find the time because of real life adventures and my living in interesting times is the player being a summoned creature. We think along the same lines for I was hoping to use Rias as the summoning master. The player would then be sent on adventures to gain political favor, intrigue, sex, etc.. to set up avenues for money and power through the various cities and houses for the master/summoner. Eventually the master would  set one of the houses up to be dominate and become the ruling family in Skyrim. Rias would then marry into that family and control it as its queen. The end.

looking like a creature (likely with humanfeatures) is the reason, I am playing with the "winged twilightrace" a lot... this is a "born" succubus race imho, with fire-atronarchhorns, fitted dragonwings and with the animated tail of this race it is easy to imagine, that the "glamour-spell" will disguise the player, so the citizens will look at him/her without being suspicious... and the char is nice to look at in every situation (with and without clothings)... with transforming the wings are growing... it is even possible to play with "double wings"... and summoning? I prefer to have control over the ones adventuring with me, so I will put in a nice summoningframework in my mod in the next update... this will be easy to suit to any others npcs/chars in the game... simply one effect to copy... the property of the script to change to the new target... creating a new summoning book with the new spell to gain it ingame-style... voila

Rias is fine, imho her companion in crime (Akila) is better - put that might be a personal preference, both are very nice to look at, but the goal is not to be submissive, enslaved (maybe if you thinking adicted to them)... they will be trusted companions with a special task, though... they gladly took advantage of the player being succubus and while a succubus is immortal, too, they will have a longtime fun together... but they are a little over their head thinking, the best state is being vampire... so they will punish the player every time, (s)he will be cured from vampirism... a nice location for that is in mind, an animationscripting planned to add... and then many sidequests to show some interesting mods to use with this playstyle... if you like you are invited to join the fun in planning this mod... but again... not in this forum, the goal here is to help with the mod... moddingplans, -steps should be a theme for the club

here a picture for showing the difference between normal animated wings and the fullfledged succubuswings.... it it possible to use both at the same time... or like roleplaying the "little ones" just a sign for highly "interested into something needed".... and the full-transformation for nasty fights (real or for fun)

Spoiler

TramsformationDifference.png

38 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

here is a surprise for @rockfield , we will wait how long it will be he detects his changed succubus Gotara and what he will say to it... stay tuned :-)

Hide contents

Excelent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Rockfield said:

Excelent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you might have succubus-abilities, too... realy fast detection... hope, I am not prey :-)

this was just a testing at gamestart for adding some other mods... it is realy fun to add some little mods to the game, mostly unknown since they do little changes.. .but the sum of it enhances the playstlyle in a very great and unique way...

maybe you are able to tell us all how the change to .esm for your mod might change other things, too... playing a lot of tíme with it in this form I had no problems to use the spells (the dialogues are mostly inside a follwer-managment-mod like followerlivepackage, though I am not missing the feature like dismiss (a very nice effect, though)... and if it would be easy to correct misbehaviour in an .esm-form I am sure any reader using vampire-succubus-playstyle would be glad to learn it, too

have fun in modding your projects, too

after updating to 1.03... meeting Akila again... now a fullfledged VampireSuccubus... Ashes2Asherz created a really stunning follower... a prize to look at... to play with her... to... upss... the wishlist might become true... we are on the way to detect our abilities, soon

Spoiler

VSP_0007.thumb.jpg.596509296c8759b7d3aa498d66587439.jpg

Spoiler

VSP_0001.thumb.jpg.6c628c6a60bd902f5461e99c98df69c1.jpg

Spoiler

VSP_0002.thumb.jpg.e3a57bc1a9b5233a9d5e4e5b49445393.jpg

Spoiler

VSP_0003.thumb.jpg.f0f93c33c383363634c38aded8c594a3.jpg

Spoiler

VSP_0004.thumb.jpg.7dc2271334671a86658cf2281c37cee6.jpg

Spoiler

VSP_0005.thumb.jpg.992981c400d6ba9fb9659b173842f8a8.jpg

Spoiler

VSP_0006.thumb.jpg.59975721759313f387a4f9205488529e.jpg

show your pics, too... share the fun

Hi there, I updated the mod to the latest version, but Loot shows an error that I need the SummonSuccubus.esp but I don't know from which mod it comes from. I tried to find it on Google, but without success.

Can you advise?

transformation of my succubus ingamestyle... denpending on used clothes, armors.. or not...

• naked, or important parts "bare" (let's say "half-naked")... the body is more a "beasty-one", great for nasty-scenes and imho a believable futa, too
  • with vanilla-armor... the body changes to the used one (here unp, tbpp, demoniac-textures 8K --- and yes, my box is capable to play a heavy modded skyrim outside at 40-50 fps and indoor at 59 fps) roleplaying-style used for being in town, disguised with "glamour"...
  • with or without horns, wings for stating a not full-transformed succubus... likely be careful... one step before hell brake loose... or like not earned the signs, yet... horns after gaining 500 HMS-points... wings after 750... you decide for yourself

I like to think that even with horns and little wings there is a glamour-spell in use (as told the elves do it all the time)... but all is the fun inside the game... changing from one skin to another with nasty-scenes involved is part of not become boring...

Spoiler

VSP_0008.thumb.jpg.869f91de17620db1ed060f7ab958438c.jpg

Spoiler

VSP_0009.thumb.jpg.71a125139a2a4097748574923efbeae8.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sid said:

Hi there, I updated the mod to the latest version, but Loot shows an error that I need the SummonSuccubus.esp but I don't know from which mod it comes from. I tried to find it on Google, but without success.

Can you advise?

this esp is coming from the mod of the mentioned new master (esmified)... read the update-description... download the file with the given link on the frontpage... esmify it and you are good to go

How are you playing a vampire / succubus with their features (as more or less without real weapons; slowly enhancing their abilities; more using common-sense, mind-tricks, outwitting the enemy instead using brutal force -yes, for me is using a sword, a bow more or less overkill)

which mods you are using to enhance the playstyle... free feel to share it with the players, here

Creating a custom book with custom text and pictures inside CK...

copying and changing existing routines, forms, items is fun to do in CK and mostly easy done... so an existing book with pictures to look at is a great start... to build a custom book, there are some restrictions, not easy seen or written down...

the most significant is the format of the pictures and their size (pixel with x pixel height in normal programs to change or convert pics)... But we know it to the score... skyrim is special (or should I say Bethesda?)... the input has to be reversed... first is the input for height (and it is max 471 for a bookside... and max 296 for the with)... so have that in mind, converting your pics (like downsizing from 4K, 1K or what you are using for your screenshots)... the other hardlocked reason, it is not a simple way, is the difference in the picture-format used for screenshots (bmp-files and really large ones) and the one CK is accepting... you have to use .png - format inside a book... hey, not my rule... think of a redlight on a streetcorner, grumble a bit but do it as it is given as a rule...

such are the most important rules... have a text fitting to your pictures... look how to center/align text in other books... copy their function... give your book a special ID and put it somewhere easy to find into the game... save... use itemmenu to add it into the playersinventory and look how it is ingame.... you might have to correct something (the amount of text, the position) or all is fine to let it be... try and error for the first time... but fun... .

there are some videos on youtube to do it.. but the essence is just the two given rules... try it out and report your success

39 minutes ago, joisback said:

Hi,

Thanks for this great mod. For version 1.0.3 Summon Succubs seems to be also a hard dependandcy.

summonsuccubus.esp

this is true... sorry, if I am not clear about it... mod of @Rockfield , SummomSuccubus, SummonSuccubusTwins... are all the same, whether you are looking at the esp-name, the modtitle or a vague descrption... since I am new to this I tend to hasten in my descriptions (knowing, what I want to say not reading clearly what I am writing... and since I am not an english-native-speaker there will be unwanted trouble)... though I am sure, that with a little observation from a motivated reader it will one of the smallest problem to play with the mod... Akila is on the warpath, now... someone has threathen HER dragonborne...

why are there pics on the modpage not (obviously) replayable inside this mod?

this was kind of fun creating this mod... standing in the cellar of the mod "live another life" and thinking about the options to start the game... having installed the needed mods for abusing, torturing, changing into succubus, vampire I had the idea... is it possible to play first, before choosing an option? And, if it is... could it be done through modding/scripting with an own mod?... the rest is history... it worked out very well... so the pictures were taken, needed permissions received and the book was created... took me some time with the scripts but I was satiesfied enough to start... and then comes Akila/Rias as follower... and the next idea to have a punishment-quest (like the forplay of the book) but now on a real place in skyrim with special animations, scripting, a repeatable quest (condition vampirism-disease)... so... do it with your own mods, too... most of what I am doing is like a basic-structure-book to transfer it in other mods, too

ok... all above is not a lie... but the very real reason might be, that I love to take screenshots, since my skyrim is modded with random events, changing every time I play a "known-quest" or event... and then the surprise... something is changing, a blackwitted answer let me rolling on the floor... have fun with similiar experiences and try to share it... you are not alone... there might be a vampire-succubus near at you

9 minutes ago, joisback said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12756?tab=files

has only succubusTwins.esp, so Skyrim with the version 1.0.3 doesn't start. And nevertheless I'm also not a native speaker as you see :-)

I play further with version 1.0.2 till the problem was fixed. Thanks for your support!

DarkVader: this is not the mod you are looking for... the nexus mod is from @rockfield, true... but my version is from loverslab (repeat 1000x "we are here on this site for a reason").... and the given link in the changelog will guide you to the real modversion :-)))

44 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

DarkVader: this is not the mod you are looking for... the nexus mod is from @rockfield, true... but my version is from loverslab (repeat 1000x "we are here on this site for a reason").... and the given link in the changelog will guide you to the real modversion :-)))

back...BACK... STOP... ATTENTION.... pssst... you are right... the link on loverslab guides you to a different version on nexus... I will fix it and put a zipped version of my used mod of him on the modpage... and... to make it better for all, ask for permission to merge this version of his into my mod, to there will be no trouble in the future.... sorry for this problem... the zip.file is on the modpage very soon as a workaround

what a mess, distributing something and working with archieved files not seeing, that there are changes between the time of last looking and telling *sigh... but the good news is, that we have now full control over our succubus-abilities... we will see, how we will adapt...

to the hints of ingame-style-changes and new options in this version...

Gotara (one of the new succubus-gang, summonable) is now naked at the first time, showing her "feminine-body" for nasty-time... this can easily changed with giving her your choice of armor/clothes... then she will adapt to the default body (maybe unp-dreamgirl - for example and to show, what differences are possible), you are able to use mods to give her animated wings, other horns.. .and/or you can use the dialogue to change her scripted with standard succubus-outfit and (light) bodychanges... same for Kurusu (but a little tricky)... the full power of a followermanagementmod (AFT, EFF, FollowerlivePackage or others with this feature) will do the work...

the differences between Akila/Rias and Gotara/Kurusu are many... the last could not only be summoned, but banished, too, scripted changing clothes and have other spells and tricks to help you out - each gang has her boni, and different outcomes in fightstyle, if needed... with mods like "succubus heart" and "deadly drain" there are lots of variations

we have now 4 followers summonable (and you can see how it was done inside CK... my prefix is "xwnx_" instead the "aaa" from @Rockfield, if you want other npc summonable, just copy the needed magiceffect, spell, book as shown on the modpage (changing ID, Description, adding the correct new spell) and you are able to summon Serana, Aela or very hardcore a nice hargrave-witch *running away.. but you got the drift and it is very easy to do it inside CK for your own mods/experiments...

there might be some npc inside your game you want as a new follower, but they are missing the followerdialogue, have a not fitted bodytype but the face is outstanding and you want her NOW and ingamestyle?  Look out... here is the solution... but NOW... TOP Secret.... I have never before mentioned the ultimate spell for a succubus-player... with it you are capable to fight anyone, everywhere, even at level 1 vs a dragon... look out for the mod "puppetmaster" in its version 1.7 (hey, no link, search for this extraordinary mod)... we don't need the kinky-stuff of this mod... only the "puppet-spell-series"... converting mostly everything in a proper follower (restricted like a drugged person).. .but this spell changes with scripts abilities and gives proper  followerdialogues to the npc ... and voila.. .the followermanagementmod is able to recruit and manage the "captured" npc as follower... it is even possible to release the npc as "puppet"... followerfunctions remains...

this is for "following".. might there be another one for the outlook... ok... opening another magicchest... the mod "PS Universal PC NPC BodyChanger" is the one, you are looking for  ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47791 ) so I give you a new task.. .with the new spells (succubus initiation, rape (the feeding spell), seduce and others to find you have to capture some NPC inside the game, make them succubi or follower and send the proof here (screenshot)... happy feeding/draining

BugReport ... script for adding the book at start-/loadtime of the game...

sharing the fun... renaming all items, scriptnames, questnames with the new prefix "xwnx_" seems to be ok... no obvious mistake to see... but you know it.. the devil is in the minor details, subtile and like a sneaky succubus... if you are not setting the properties right after changing a quest... then you have all the needed things there but without a proper connection... not obviously to be seen... and hours to hunt down every possibility where I had made the mistake...

fixed with the new version to download... sorry for all, but I want to deliver the best working mod I can do

Sneak-Preview

so you are here to see, if something is going on? I'm not sure, all are very strange behaving, Akila and Rias are speaking about a hidden location and a secure prison, but someone was able to take some pictures of Akila cleaning up a very strange looking place... maybe it is one of the locations they are speaking off? Stay tuned... more changes are coming

Spoiler

VSP_0200.thumb.jpg.85e1a8a5be4ddf05272723304831ab0d.jpg

Spoiler

VSP_0201.thumb.jpg.bf404b3b7cfc1bb75470a577ddd78944.jpg

Spoiler

VSP_0202.thumb.jpg.2d633ba6e67965b94ab3bd0d923e6554.jpg

the first one, telling me, "where" this location is, might be become a reward... maybe one or two hours with or without Akilas tender care ( just thinking)