New bikini outfit mod

Have to do some work now, I will add a strap to it later see how it looks, and start doing some titty covers. We also need to figure out how to release this. Because on the pictures I removed the labia and modified the body a tiny bit (just pushed the lips together). The simpliest would be just to use it as a body replacer, I mean you couldn't use the vagina for anything anyways while that thing is on. Lets hear some ideas :3

39 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Maybe as an SOS addon? Could be an alternative to the female option that already works, or go the Devious Devices route and call it a body piercing/modification.

IMO it would probably be best to have it slotted to the pelvis/underwear slot like Vivi's cockscage mod, that setup seems to work great.  Wouldn't it being a SOS addon mean that it doesn't get stripped during Sexlab scenes?

43 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

IMO it would probably be best to have it slotted to the pelvis/underwear slot like Vivi's cockscage mod, that setup seems to work great.  Wouldn't it being a SOS addon mean that it doesn't get stripped during Sexlab scenes?

Would also mean that some SOS detecting mods will tag the character as futa or have some other side effect. That's what made me think of DD on Vivi's comment about not being able while wearing it.

The other option would be a jewelry type item that is removable by Sexlab and putting it in the right slots would help that. I keep having to make sure various thongs are removed because they aren't in the right slot.

Okay so as I was saying, on the previous screenshots I was using a slightly modified UUNP Special body where I had to remove the labia and push the lips together.

This is how it looks on a non special UUNP without doing anything to the body. I think this also looks okay.

20180316201545_1.jpg

20180316202132_1.jpg

Ah, sorry for some reason I missed the follow-up bit on Vivi's last post asking for release method ideas.  I'll post my thoughts in a more useful fashion.

I think a "body replacer" version could be cool for a very specific character roleplay, like giving it to an NPC and having them play the role of an anal-only character.  It would however be very limiting and inconsistent in what that character could wear.  The problem would be that unless you went for Devious Devices dependency and a .esp it wouldn't block vaginal sex, and the character would not be able to wear any skimpy armor that shows off the shield, since any body armor would replace the underlying body.  If the character was always wearing pelvis-covering armor however it could work, and could be a download option at least.

My personal preference would be for the item to be released as a underwear slot item taking up the pelvis slot, the same as the Horsecages mod.  By default Sexlab would not strip the item, but it could easily be tagged as "always strip" in the Sexlab Strip Item Editor based on user preference.  I think the biggest technical issue would be visible seams between the "item" (the modded labia and the actual shield) and the underlying body.  I'm not sure how much different bodyslide presets change that area, but I could see there being a visible seam near the anus or clipping at the front.

I think the optimal way to avoid this problem would be to have the item slotted to the pelvis slot, but have it be build-able in Bodyslide as a whole body, with a ZAP option to delete the body other than the item+labia.  If it is currently just a body with the labia replaced, you could probably just use the default sliders for that body.  The idea would be that users could bodyslide the item so that when they wear it the item matches their normal body preset exactly, and they don't get any obvious seams.  If they have problems with clipping due to skin-tight armor, they could use the ZAP option to remove the body and just have the labia item with hopefully minor seams.

If Vivi doesn't want to deal with Bodyslide, I'd be fine just with the pelvis item option honestly and try my luck at it not clipping horribly.

Edit: You beat me to the punch while writing my essay >D.  That does look ok, altho I'd love to see how the item + labia looks as an item.  IMO the modded labia looks great in the earlier pictures.

I am really not sure what seam and clippings you mean :open_mouth:

I did start to test it with several oldschool bodies, like UNPB, 7B, and so far all had the same pussy area, so this thing looked the same on them as on the pics above.

So releasing it as a panty would be easy for a body that comes without a labia, but I guess most people using UUNP Special by now.

18 minutes ago, Vivi said:

I am really not sure what seam and clippings you mean :open_mouth:

I did start to test it with several oldschool bodies, like UNPB, 7B, and so far all had the same pussy area, so this thing looked the same on them as on the pics above.

So releasing it as a panty would be easy for a body that comes without a labia, but I guess most people using UUNP Special by now.

I was thinking if you included the modified labia as part of the item there might be some clipping between "modded" labia an the actual body (worst case scenario, it may work just fine).  Your modded labia may cover up the default labia anyway however.  I'm just spitballing ideas and possible issues. :classic_tongue:

I edited one of newmiller's piercing mods to have armor keywords on it, and set it as light armor so it would count that way. Doesn't use the correct body slot but the game doesn't care.

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/72327-1-1451562526.jpg

Yours seems more like a bra with the usual lifting, separating and supporting going on, at least in the minimalist sense. :tounge_wink: I'm guessing with the wraparound across the top, it doesn't need a strap across the back at all?

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I'm guessing with the wraparound across the top, it doesn't need a strap across the back at all?

Yes that was the aim ^^ but OP asked for a strapped version for the "c string" so I might make a strap version of this too.

I will play around with the weights later and try to make the "frame" rigid, so only the titties moves around and the armor isn't. See how it will look.

Here is a test version. Could you guys test this? Metallic Bra.7z

I lost my bodysllide virginity to this. It's quite ok with bigger titties, but forget to use this with small ones.

Top was made for UUNP HDT, so no labia, but it should work with the C String.

This is a bodyslided UNPB, it doesn't look as good as the original one that was made for Jenny 2.0.

20180322193842_1.thumb.jpg.5942919adcb226b6f1b47f4081374b2d.jpg

13 minutes ago, Vivi said:

I lost my bodysllide virginity to this. It's quite ok with bigger titties, but forget to use this with small ones.

This is a bodyslided UNPB, it doesn't look as good as the original one that was made for Jenny 2.0.

20180322193842_1.thumb.jpg.5942919adcb226b6f1b47f4081374b2d.jpg

The c-string is looking good. Bra as itself, ingame, is good. Can't really test weighting as I have hdt attached to my femalehead.nif, sorry.

However, looking at bodyslide, it seems like you've made the file very dependent on the nipple. Or perhaps it's just that the area it covers over the nipple is too small and specific.

Because of this, any custom bodyslide preset will cause the bra mesh to appear jagged and not at all like the diamond you see in your screenshot.

You can easily test this by changing the "nipplesize".

For instance,, on my heavily customized preset, I had to turn nipplesize up to 200% to see the correct form.

Other than that, it's looking good. Great job!

1 hour ago, Vivi said:

Wouldn't know it was a first-time Bodyslide job, only found a few things that could use some tweaks.  The armor itself without any Bodyslide looks great and works well with the C string.  For those who don't care about bodyslide for this armor I imagine a version that uses the tweaked labia would also look great.

There few issues I noticed on the bodyslide version for my custom preset (basically the CT77 body redone in UUNP):

As Grya mentioned above, the nipple covers are linked to a few nipple sliders that can distort them - the worst seems to be nipple size as that one crinkles them up if below max.  My preset actually has that slider maxed so it looks fine to me by default.  Probably best bet would be to disable some of the nipple sliders that don't look so good at extremes, since the covering does a good job of hiding the nipple anyway.

Pubic sliders cause some clipping with the C-string (see spoiler for some screenshots).  The best solution would probably be to have the C-string be body-slideable too so the metal doesn't clip into the skin.

There was a slight bit of clipping on the upper breast during motion or in certain poses (example is spoiler).  I did not think to try this on the non-bodyslided version, but it is probably a weight-paint issue.

Thanks for sharing, cool to see a near-finished product from that initial request post.

5ab4111ff20f1_Bodyslideclipping1.thumb.jpg.49c5900b7969835ac1ccc79da6a76f31.jpg

5ab411301673f_Bodyslideclipping2.thumb.jpg.aece2c60a5471faee9031bd7a20f98e4.jpg

As far as I know, I have a stock UNPB Bain body but it fit just fine. I used an altmer preset I had since I thought that fitting, just ignore the tats... or not.

I don't know if it is because something is wrong or the total lack of bodyslide applied, but the metal part is white instead of the gold in your other shots.

brashot.jpg

Archived