New bikini outfit mod

I really like the mod "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor", but i would love a bikini like the one in the picture, with only a piece of metal around and between her "lips". The skimpier, the better, as i always say...

Anyone can do this?

f0de4a18b032807fe9f3139b2dc51438.jpg

Thank you ^^ but I don't think this has anything to do with talent.

I really don't like that upper part with the arrow, I am going to redo that tomorrow. I also realized that this item is a pretty good base for some ideas, could be used as some magical chastity device (yeah no pee hole I know) or even a strap on could be added to it.

20180312204916_1.jpg

20180312204535_1.jpg

Incredible job so far! Maybe, if i can make a suggestion, a little thin string holding up the "bikini", to make it more realistic? Also, it would be awesome having a matched upper part, maybe the classic discs covering the nipples (also with a string holding them up) made out of the same material.

Hell, i'm just glad someone is actually working on this!

I personally would vote no string as I'm loving what I see so far despite it directly falling into the "literally impossible anime clothing - break out the double-sided tape" category of fantasy gear.  Of course that may be the type of thing that could be easily added or removed via a ZAP slider if you intended to make this bodyslideable.

Either way cool work so far.

Well I am not sure about this shape either >.> and not because of the uterus shape, which was actually unintentional.

I will try to make some nipple cover too, but I want to be satisfied with the c string first. Adding a strap will not be a problem, if I can borrow a mesh from the bikini armors mod. I will make both versions.

20180313173701_1.jpg

20180313173741_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Vivi said:

Well I am not sure about this shape either >.> and not because of the uterus shape, which was actually unintentional.

I will try to make some nipple cover too, but I want to be satisfied with the c string first. Adding a strap will not be a problem, if I can borrow a mesh from the bikini armors mod. I will make both versions.

20180313173701_1.jpg

20180313173741_1.jpg

It's a minimalist aesthetic, leave it minimal.

Archived