[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

MEGA links to a few mods:

Skin mod (I believe this is based on EV's Under Hair, hairless version. Could be wrong), listed in OP as made by 687-san. Repacked to only contain the PBS files, not the EV mod.

Logo skip, skips two of the logos on startup, the others cannot be removed as of right now.

My tools folder, contains skev_cat_ana, a DDS converter in case you need it, and the CatTextureEditor that lets you edit DDS files in .pak files without unpacking.

15 minutes ago, SiElBi said:

So I visited Pink Cafe and appearantly they managed to make stuffs into gameplay, anyone have any ideas or translation?

https://imgur.com/d5esWNr

https://imgur.com/rxt0dey

I still don't see any info about it outside of screens. 

It sounds like they're model swapping and renaming going on though while they're testing. 

That Bubbles outfit tho. I am so super jelly.

But my next free money is already spent on FFXV. 

A LOVELY STORY ABOUT HAMSTERS
(Actually SK mods)

Spoiler

Beware hamsters are curious creatures.

Spoiler

light.dotup.org515168.thumb.jpg.68a71c837286dc3431f9652e25d1e881.jpglight.dotup.org515169.thumb.jpg.f3031124df9e564b247b2ada56735f93.jpglight.dotup.org515165.thumb.jpg.5fea3444cd193949429b1dfded809827.jpglight.dotup.org515166.thumb.jpg.db0a21b753f62c64b5d5ad2b43b8fad7.jpglight.dotup.org515167.thumb.jpg.90f58865265aafd8087ca2dd37836fa0.jpg

They might make mistakes from time to time

Really how curious Hamsters can be ?

Do Hamsters eat Mushroom ?

Spoiler

ge7FYZC.thumb.jpg.afa104d2ab1e3db10401977348569acb.jpgNEDf2U8.thumb.jpg.05c79932cca15131ea90fd8553798957.jpg

Anyway Hamsters are a true mistery.

While they are small they can be quite ferocious.

Can they fly?

Now what a hamster 2.0 would look alike?

Will they spray water from their mouths?

Good job on moving all relevant mods and info over to here!

I noticed someone posted some images and stuff about a closed vagina mod in the previous thread.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/e1w851ji6h7qlgi/すーじー+(Innie).7z

I might try and replace all the vaginas on the Skin Pack from 687-san  with something that looks more like the above image if there is enough interest in it?

6 minutes ago, QFrog said:

So the bandage un-censorship isn't out yet? damn that is the only thing stopping me from playing the game.

The game is still pretty good without nudity... Kinda wondering why you'd limit yourself based on that alone.

7 minutes ago, fealow said:

The game is still pretty good without nudity... Kinda wondering why you'd limit yourself based on that alone.

yea, the game is super fun, maybe because i havent played a shooter in quite a while (like years haha last one was BF3). only thing stopping me from playing hours and hours is the high CPU temps.

also, thank you The Butler for creating the new thread and keeping the awesome summary updated!

12 minutes ago, fealow said:

To each their own.

I wish they'd bare their bodies for me during finishers at least buuuut at least they do when their clothes are wet! 

12 minutes ago, fealow said:

It is what I waited for so I am going to keep waiting. I played shinovi versus on pc with nude mods and bought estival versus on PS4 and I enjoyed both but having the nipples and pussy show up when they are supposed to just made the shinovi versus a little more fun to play through. I could of have this game since the PS4 launch if I wanted but I decided to wait for a PC version so I could get nude mods. Now that it is out it comes down to just waiting for the mods to show up. It may be stupid but like I said, I've waited this long so waiting another week or so isn't that bad.

I'm also waiting for the game to be fully modded before I play. As in, there's a full nudity mod so whenever someone is stripped in battle you see them naked, same for finishers, and a body scaler to increase breast size, I also read somewhere that PBS has a way for you to change butt size as well.

Personally I think the nudity you get without the light bars is pretty good, the tiny bandages are pretty sexy when you have the skin mods underneath. We just need to figure out how to get all the gun types and girls to display their nipple and croth areas properly without the light bars.

Anyone interested in me working on some innie vaginas by the way?

Change butt size? I'm all down for that, i've always thought they were a little bit too flat when looking from the side.

Dumb question:  Is the Rainbow one-piece mod for the default bathing suit for the ...less than endowed girls  or is it for the High-leg swimsuit under Transparent Outfits, because all it is doing is turning color 2-5 on that suit white?

And how are you getting rid of the underwear underneath.  I downloaded the skins above but they are still there.  So I choose a certain pattern?

I made some good process on my "Big Tits Clothing for Flat Chests" collection. The NrskCos (mostly transparent clothes) is p. much done, Planus could help me out with a few of em.

FreeCos is a lot more costumes but I finished a bunch of them today, including the nice Leather outfit from Rin

Mirai and Marie Rose (the twintail girl next to Mirai) would normally ALWAYS be flat, even if you edit the plybodyscale.bin to give them huge boobs. But by editing the outfits (credit to Planus for figuring out the relevant strings) you can make it work properly.unknown.png

whats the resolution from the 687-san's skin pack? when i use it the ram usage doubles from 3.4~3.8gb to 6.8~7.0gb T.T i need to update this pc or build a new one haha.

is there a tool that i can use to resize the textures to the same size of the original files?

edit: ah probably the CAT texture editor from the SK EV mod summary 

edit2: holy bananas! the mod uses 6k resolution while the default is 1k

Hello i have translated to english and recompiled an exe of the japanese body scaler. You can resize many aspects of a character. You can even dynamically change all breast sizes at once. Credits to the japanese modder on pinkcafe who made his source code available for me to edit and work with. 

Enjoy!

skpbs_body.exe

bodychanger.png

i may improve on this app in the future if i have time to be able to mass change other categories instead of just breasts

6 hours ago, egil72 said:

I think the Sexy T-shirt transparency 2.0 is actually the High-Leg Swimsuit since it takes spaces 15_0X. There was a Sexy T-Shirt Transparency Up mod in the old thread.

Hmm . Yep . Another mistake by me . I didn't actually used this mod and as the author referred to T-shirt 2.0 in his post I guessed he was referring to this mod. Anyway . Thnks for pointing that out.
Gonna reupload Sexy T-Shirt and correct  High-Leg Swimsuit