version number: 3.0.0
workshop mod ID: 1206493209
Detailed informations and user guide

The mod features intimate animations for players, thralls and restricting apparels like shackles, cuff and collars; a new item that makes you able to put other players unconscious; a leash that can be used to drag around collared players and other new toys for a savage and barbaric world
To access the animations and features of this mod target a player or a thrall and interact with the E key to open the radial menu.
For vocalizing your lustful intentions press H
During animations key press A and D changes the speed, W and S sets the animation stage while X can change the camera focus and pressing TAB will stop the action
Every new item are craftable at the torturer's worktable with a Taskmaster thrall (T2/T3/T4).
The restricting apparels can be unequipped anytime without penalty, and taking off the collar breaks the leash setting the player free.

I made a discord server where we can have productive conversations, feedbacks, suggestions, bug reports and announcements. Discord invite link

2.3.0 : MergedMechani/Legion's  Mechani/Legion's Warpaint Fix Mod into Conan Sexiles

Animations made by Corintio,
Rest of the framework/scripts/models/textures made by Gomolyg? ((Shendelzare))

Thanks to OXYG1N for the original mod idea. The older animations are the work of Mike24 and starchildmoon.

[h1]Compatibility with other mods[/h1]

The mod overwrites the following original assets of the game:
BaseSurvivalChar.uasset

Uses item and recipe table ID in the range of: 195500-199551,195998,295500-295502

The leash function now check if the player has an equiped item at the slot (head/arms/upperbody/warpaint) with a "Collar" modification text from the ItemTable, this means that any mod adding new collars will work with the leash function if they have the tag Collar.

steam workshop link

Conan Sexiles user guide.pdf

View File

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder there is this very mod at the steam workshop. And now I dont know wether i should download it from there or here. On the other side, why would steam allow such a mod? I mean they censor any hentai game from japan. Can anybody help?

Shendelrazel and starchildmoon, thank you both so much for this!!  Amazing stuff.  But I'm absolutely hooked on the testlive content (new build for testlive today too, but at work atm so can't see the new stuff). 

Because of that of course I'm unable to check out this new sexiles. Does anyone have a video of sexiles gameplay / animation or could someone upload one somewhere to see the exciting new stuff in this mod maybe??  Damn I can't wait for testlive to go live and for funcom to update the devkit so I can start sexing up thralls again xD

On 28.3.2018 at 11:23 PM, Shendelzarel said:

it's exactly the same mod, and erhm.... they don't check it? :smiley:

don't know really, but the game on its own already got the tag for nudity and such and I tried to write the steam page's description  as subtle as possible

Thank you :smiley:

I seem to be having trouble getting this to work.   I have a thrall archer standing where I placed her.  I walk up until I'm as close as possible and push tab, but it's still making the male PC the target, instead of the thrall.  Am I missing something?  Is there some other requirement to "touching" a target?

• 3 weeks later...

had no idea this mod was even still being updated!

Nice to see the bondage and slavery giving its early steps too! the new animations are nice, and I see the "group category" is there too, even if it has no animations yet.

PS: wasnt there a standing up sex pose in the original mod? dont see it in the menu, nor the normal blowjob one (unbound)

• 2 weeks later...

The Orgy Festival of Derketo

The orgy festival of Derketo begins with an exhibitionist show of dancers, priests and priestesses engaged in various sexual acts. The finale involve those in the audience joining in what becomes a mass, public orgy. Similar to the worship of Pteor in Shem, even bestiality is typically part of the show. Unlike Shem's orgies, necrophilia is included. For the three days of the festival, some cities release participants of any marital obligations in regards to fidelity. The priests of Set often bring out various snakes for sexual use.

could you imagine this implemented in a distant future? that would be awesome

amazing mod... i'm grateful for all the work different people put into this. >.<

i was wondering if there are any plans of adding a rimming sequence into it (some time in the near or far away future)? i'm certain quite some people would LOVE to have that

after the bug with the game's decal system I had to rework the ejaculation, what lead to this warpaint solution what turned out to cause even more and more issue, Currently I hope they fix the decal bug and for now, I had to disable the ejaculation, it only works for male players during masturbation.

I will probably try to make a better solution once I'm done with my current work on my new mod.

I am wondering how hard it would be to add a new layer to the human models for Cum layers.

I don't really know how to use it, but I have had full access to the Unreal Engine for about 8 years. Most I ever did was create a landscape that I could run around in. Think i will bounce into the editor for Conan and see what kind of damage I can cause ;) 

Edit... None, it keeps freezing up on me... LOL My old computer can't load a resource in the editor's details, even the simple "alcohol Buff Script" causes it to stop responding. I bet if I wait it out, it will eventually show up.

On 5/12/2018 at 8:44 AM, Wretched Scum said:

Any way to make this work with non-hostile npcs like the religon teachers?

Wait I thought this only worked on non-hostile thralls after you captured them and made them into slaves. Do you mean this works in combat?

I don't own Conan Exiles yet but it is on my wishlist and I will be buying this June, just waiting for the summer sale on steam to see if it has a discount. I doubt it does but it is so close i am willing to wait on the off chance they do have a sale.

That is why i am asking instead of just trying the mod myself.