31 minutes ago, nutluck said:

Wait I thought this only worked on non-hostile thralls after you captured them and made them into slaves. Do you mean this works in combat?

I don't own Conan Exiles yet but it is on my wishlist and I will be buying this June, just waiting for the summer sale on steam to see if it has a discount. I doubt it does but it is so close i am willing to wait on the off chance they do have a sale.

It´s "barely" working on your enslaved thralls.

And it´s not the mod author fault.

The game itself isn´t ready for such a mod.

I just started a new game. And I do enjoy it.

But it´s still very buggy!

And the more mods you use, the harder it gets.

Even the whole game is still some kind of "instable".

If I may give you this advice:

Buy it! It´s great!

BUT!

Give it some more time... even though in full release: its not quite finished.

1 hour ago, SirDuke said:

It´s "barely" working on your enslaved thralls.

And it´s not the mod author fault.

The game itself isn´t ready for such a mod.

I just started a new game. And I do enjoy it.

But it´s still very buggy!

And the more mods you use, the harder it gets.

Even the whole game is still some kind of "instable".

If I may give you this advice:

Buy it! It´s great!

BUT!

Give it some more time... even though in full release: its not quite finished.

Yeah I wasn't expecting the mods to work just yet(I figured all the mods are in alpha/beta stage at this point), I was just didn't think this worked as a combat defeat style mod aka if you lose combat instead of death or do you have to surrender? I thought it only worked on your own slave thralls you collected, I think that is what they are called. I have watched people play enough to know I want the game.

I plan to buy it regardless as it just looks cool and I loved their first Age of Conan game until I hit max level and then got bored with nothing left to do.

On 5/26/2018 at 12:34 AM, nutluck said:

Wait I thought this only worked on non-hostile thralls after you captured them and made them into slaves. Do you mean this works in combat?

I don't own Conan Exiles yet but it is on my wishlist and I will be buying this June, just waiting for the summer sale on steam to see if it has a discount. I doubt it does but it is so close i am willing to wait on the off chance they do have a sale.

That is why i am asking instead of just trying the mod myself.

No, it works as you assumed. Didn't mean to imply it worked on hostiles. This mod has a lot of potential but there is not much here yet.

Honestly this game's modding scene is a mess. Nexus has a total of three mods up and the Steam Workshop is flooded with mods that do basically the same. (lower boss monster hp, increase stack size etc.) That combined with the way mods are organized there makes it really hard for the good mods to shine through.

4 hours ago, Wretched Scum said:

No, it works as you assumed. Didn't mean to imply it worked on hostiles. This mod has a lot of potential but there is not much here yet.

Honestly this game's modding scene is a mess. Nexus has a total of three mods up and the Steam Workshop is flooded with mods that do basically the same. (lower boss monster hp, increase stack size etc.) That combined with the way mods are organized there makes it really hard for the good mods to shine through.

Ah ok, pity. Hopefully someone gets that working. Though I imagine it will be a few months to a year before the modding takes off if it ever really does.

I'm sorry if I'm missing something (and I've read through the directions and some of the comments on Steam, etc, but there are soooooo many) but as a female character, I'm trying to initiate animations with a male dancer, but he always goes sub and my char goes Dom.  I can't seem to get it to flip.  I've tried a collar on me and/or one on him just in case, but it's always him sub.  Am I just bugged or is there some way I can switch roles while in the animation (like in SlaverMod)?  Thanks.

(I know it used to work ages and ages ago when I first tried Sexiles after it came out, just not sure why it isn't now.)

@Nyxe dont target him   just be near him    and it should pull him into the dom part . that said the recent patch  may have changed a few things  i only had a few min to try it out  before work.  if you see the you in the middle when you hit tab  it will pull in a thrall nearby   into the dom roll

@prakhan  Thank you very much!  I didn't know I had to have it show "You"... thought that was for solo.  Also, I had to move the thrall closer once I got into position b/c he wouldn't join me and I couldn't start it close enough without targeting the thrall... but it did finally work... thanks again!

Hey, yes unfortunately right now the range where it targets the thrall is too wide and hard to find the sweet spot where you are not targeting the thrall but its still in range. While I'm already working on it there is a small workaround: if you find a spot where the target is not the thrall but you start the animation and if the thrall doesn't approach (because out of range) you'll probably still be able to target and "pick up" place closer to start the animation.

and she* :)

8 hours ago, Shendelzarel said:

and she* :)

The world needs more perverted females!

?

But jokes aside;

Did you upload ConanSexiles on Nexus yourself?

Because of their Version difference.

While the Description page says 2.2.2, the file itself is tagged as 2.2.3

Steam has only 2.2.2

Was there an update I missed?

Yes! I did, because steam workshop is awful, the Immersive Sexiles Extension mod got banned once already for a few days because unpleasant people like to report mods with adult content ... or just because they are unpleasant .. Anyhow, I try to keep my mods updated in each site, and the upside of nexus is that you can download the older versions too (in case the auto-update updates your client but the server has to wait for the admin to wake up or something.

As for the version number... erhm.. I think I totally forgot to change the description on steam. (yup, that's the case, fixed)

@Shendelzarel  Sorry i,m an unthinking brute  "he" should have been them, or now that i know she. But  thank you for your work on this mod  and i look forward to all your doing.

I realize the modding community for CE atm is a bit of a mess.  Kinda reminds me of early skyrim modding with the whole body slot numbers thing. I wonder if some type of mod organizer might be possible, but dont see how with the .pak form

Anyway thanks again  for sharing

It's not *that* big of a mess, I think the root of the problem is the horrible steam workshop, there are awesome mods already but most of them are just buried under uninteresting and outdated mods. Since both the most subscribed and the most popular filter is simply broken (they not even get the actual and representative statistics right) there is no real "weekly discover" or highlight of the day/month. So honestly there are great mods already and since I'm really active on the modder discord I know there is a fairly active, talented and skillful community behind it already.

As for a mod manager, Funcom recently announced a rework on the way the mods will be handled by the client, I hope this will give us some better tools to manage the mod list.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the workshop comment section is not suitable to keep a communication about my mods and actually just a small part of the users of the mod visit LL, but the numbers of subscribers keep on growing, I decided to create a discord server where can have productive conversations, feedbacks, suggestions, bug reports, work in progress stuff and announcements. Invite link: https://discord.gg/9D3theh

• 3 weeks later...

hmm does the whole cumming and stacking cum on the body work right?

i mean.. i tried it out with a friend for a while and the only time we got visible cum working was near the start when he masturbated and i was kneeling infront... then at soem point cum appeared on my chest...

but every other try with positions and speeds we never got anything working again...  and the "stacking cum layers" does sound nice.

the one cum stain i got didnt get removed automatically after 50 sec or so either (what we liked) i removed it over the tab menu then later thinking that might bugged out adding new cum on the body or so but no that was the only time we got it working.

i guess that 50 sec timer is more for npcs that it gets removed after a while again? its cool it stayed on me till i removed it myself for players!

also we are not sure how the whole orgasm part works in this...   we did speed up and down and change pose stages quite a bit.. and used the voice key H too (spamming it a few times too to test if that makes people cum)... but we never managed to find out when that automatic orgasm stuff triggers... as there also no indications for it anywhere (like a bar filling up or so)

i did get the covered in cum effect on me the one time it worked on me... maybe something similar could be used for males/females so they know how close they are to cumming? i.e. you get a *close to orgasm* effect when you like 75% there or different names ones for 0% 25% 50% 75%.  well something that shows something is going on haha

well no idea how that auto orgasm stuff works in this version.

after the bug with the game's decal system I had to rework the ejaculation, what lead to this warpaint solution what turned out to cause even more and more issue, Currently I hope they fix the decal bug and for now, I had to disable the ejaculation, it only works for male players during masturbation.

I will probably try to make a better solution once I'm done with my current work on my new mod.

you did post this before too... but then again in the mod text it sais cum stacks and all that... so no idea whats the up to date info on that ... does it work or not? just male masturbation? or do all poses add some cum effect on the "receiver" then when the "giver" orgasms?

also does cum show on males when a male cums on a male?

• 1 month later...