Hello Shendelzarel,

please could you update your great mod here on Loverslab or on Nexus mods? I cant download mods via steam on my xbox. Tried to solve the problem via steam support, but no result yet. ? There are more people begging you to update the mod on Nexus.

Best regards,

Medabeda

Great Mod! But no update here, on Nexus - it seems that this mod died. Bad, very bad thing. One post from Nexus:  "This mod has been intentionally blocked due to Steam's new policy regarding games with explicit sexual content. Too much hypocrisy and moral wrong and meaningless, although I understand that they have to abide by the laws or disappear." Any ideas guys?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Feminist_Pig said:

The game crashes not after I load the mod but after I load the mod and enter a local game. It says that the InteractableMenu is missing. Is this outdated or am I doing something wrong?

I think I've had this one. Unfortunately I can't remember which mod caused it. Any mods you have that do anything to any menu screen? What's your mod list and order? We know sexiles has some custom menus for gestures and interactions, try moving sexiles to the bottom of the list, etc. 

10 hours ago, Yttermayn said:

I think I've had this one. Unfortunately I can't remember which mod caused it. Any mods you have that do anything to any menu screen? What's your mod list and order? We know sexiles has some custom menus for gestures and interactions, try moving sexiles to the bottom of the list, etc. 

Apparently this mod is causing it, it happens when I only have this mod in my load order.

On 11/25/2018 at 7:07 PM, Feminist_Pig said:

Apparently this mod is causing it, it happens when I only have this mod in my load order.

Bummer. Sexiles is working fine for me as of tonight. You probably have an incompatibility with something else. Try moving sexiles to the bottom of the mod list. If that fails, Your going to have to start disabling half your mods, then keep disabling half again until things work and you can start narrowing down the incompatible one.

On 11/25/2018 at 7:07 PM, Feminist_Pig said:

Oops, I just reread your post and missed that you only have sexiles installed. Sorry. Only thing I can think of is to verify files in steam and make sure you have the latest version of the mod and CE. I use steam workshop to keep mods up to date, so if you downloaded from loverslab, you might have an older version of the mod. 

• 2 months later...

I know from the guide that the wall ring doesn't work with thralls (sadface), but I can't get thralls onto the cross or pole either... I'll have them leashed and then interact with the object, but the leash is just unequipped and the thrall just keeps standing wherever they are... I can get on them myself, so I know they're working. Any ideas?

[edit]

Also could we get the Potion of Endowment to work on thralls somehow?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having issues with this mod. I play offline, so I'm limited to thralls. Thing is, whenever I engage in a sex animation, I'm stuck in it until I restart the game. I have no idea how to break out of the animation. Even the pole, when I interact with it, I get stuck there until I reset. Incredibly annoying.

Also, is there any way to have thralls fuck eachother? I'd love to have my bedroom be a permanent thrall orgy.