• 3 weeks later...

I also have a crash report when loading my solo game. It appears that Sexiles is creating the crash because it only happens when I install it. I've already try moving it at the bottom or verifying the game cash. The mod is the latest one. So I don't understand what is wrong with it.

Here is the crash message :

Spoiler

Fatal error:

[File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3400]

Could not find SuperStruct InteractableMenu to create InteractableMenu

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 3:19 PM, Neko-Barbare said:

I also have a crash report when loading my solo game. It appears that Sexiles is creating the crash because it only happens when I install it. I've already try moving it at the bottom or verifying the game cash. The mod is the latest one. So I don't understand what is wrong with it.

Here is the crash message :

Hide contents

Fatal error:

[File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3400]

I've got the same problem

Мод выдает ошибку, не могу даже зайти на свой сервер. Как почитить? 

Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3400] 

!0x0000000000000000

Crash in runnable thread FAsyncLoadingThread

3 minutes ago, niko009 said:

Мод выдает ошибку, не могу даже зайти на свой сервер. Как почитить? 

Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3400] 

!0x0000000000000000

Help with this error!))

• 1 month later...

есть русские? скиньте папку mods не в сраную стим версию студии, а отдельным файлом плиз, не понимаю этих тупорылых разрабов, нахуя на этом сайте постить, и на стим ссылку давать

6 hours ago, 545ghrthrt said:

есть русские? скиньте папку mods не в сраную стим версию студии, а отдельным файлом плиз, не понимаю этих тупорылых разрабов, нахуя на этом сайте постить, и на стим ссылку давать

Таким образом, вы всегда в курсе.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. Sorry, if this question was asked, but why I can`t downoload this file? I see it only in SteamWorkshop, but I lose my CD with Code and I also forget my login in steam(I love me and a can`t play Conan Exiles in steam). And now I search this mod, but unsuccessfully. Advance thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm experiencing problems with this mod. I've successfully installed the latest version from the workshop, but when I try to bring up the radial menu by holding E, nothing happens. The screen flashes, as if it's trying to load something, and then it doesn't open. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, to anyone complaining about having to download the mod from the Steam Workshop, you can just use sites like the steam workshop downloader to get the mod without subscribing to it on steam.

• 1 month later...

Same. I have this crash report

Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3400] Could not find SuperStruct ReceiveBeginPlay to create ReceiveBeginPlay

!0x0000000000000000

Not sure what's going on. This is the only mod i have installed.

• 3 months later...