Hi folks, dumb question here. I am looking at ways to get Skyrim's Shrouded Secret to work properly with something other than a 100% futanari game. I'm wondering, if I add an SOS schlong "armor" to an NPC outfit record, will that override the normal schlongifier function so that I can make specific female characters have male genitals?

On 12/6/2020 at 2:20 PM, Sandatharius said:

It's likely a load order issue or you need to update the XPMSSE Skeleton. Your load order should be: SoS loads first, any male texture skins should overwrite SoS, and XPMSSE should load LAST. Nothing should be overwriting it. Check to make sure you have the latest version of XPMSSE as well.

Thanks for this. I had a question about SOS and XPMSSE load order and you answered it. (I know! someone actually used the search button before asking the question!) 

On 2/4/2021 at 12:42 PM, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, dumb question here. I am looking at ways to get Skyrim's Shrouded Secret to work properly with something other than a 100% futanari game. I'm wondering, if I add an SOS schlong "armor" to an NPC outfit record, will that override the normal schlongifier function so that I can make specific female characters have male genitals?

An NPC being schlonged is a faction membership thing.  That said, Shrouded Secret doesn't force all the females to have schlongs...it just assumes they are.  The mod's dialog and expected sexual encounters are going to assume this as fact, so lots of dry humping or strapon action is in your future if you they aren't.

1 hour ago, Gothfather said:

Thanks for this. I had a question about SOS and XPMSSE load order and you answered it. (I know! someone actually used the search button before asking the question!) 

Awesome....glad I was able to help!!  :)

23 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

An NPC being schlonged is a faction membership thing.  That said, Shrouded Secret doesn't force all the females to have schlongs...it just assumes they are.  The mod's dialog and expected sexual encounters are going to assume this as fact, so lots of dry humping or strapon action is in your future if you they aren't.

Based on my review of the plugin contents, it looks like only certain female NPCs (and certain NPC categories) need to be schlonged, so I was mainly looking at a way to ensure those characters get schlong distribution without having to go full futa in the entire world. Thank you though for the response, that's helpful information about the faction membership dimension.

Any idea on how to get this mod and it's addons to work with Morphology? Completely new to this, tried using the bodystudio to... build? or something, but it just completely reverted my Morphology build.

Also, do I need to specify which addon from this mod? Just in case, it's https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11344-sos-addon-futanari-cbbe-sse/ and https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9847-sos-addon-horse-penis-redux-sse/ .

Nvm, Just saw on the dev's page that SOS isn't supported. Disappointment on his part. Any suggested alternatives with similar body-morphing that has this mod in support?

On 2/3/2021 at 5:17 AM, 4nk8r said:

Schlongs are slot 52.  SOS "adds" slot 52 to slot 32 (torso) items programmatically, which creates the conflict you're having.  The way to avoid it is to make the TOP revealing, not the bottoms.  After the top is flagged as revealing, schlongs and other slot 52 items (underwear, etc.) can be worn at the same time as whatever top was causing the bottoms to unequip.  This is done via the MCM or by making a patch file that adds the keyword SOS_Revealing to the top.

I'll give it another shot but it seems like making the tops revealing doesn't fix the issue either. May have to go the patch route at this point.

15 minutes ago, CyborgNinja said:

I'll give it another shot but it seems like making the tops revealing doesn't fix the issue either. May have to go the patch route at this point.

The patch route just hard codes what the MCM does programmatically (adds the SOS_Revealing keyword).

With what outfits are you having trouble?

Hello, I'm the author of Under There, a patcher that distributes underwear to NPCs. I have Better Males and SOS Light working, but I am struggling to make my mod compatible with SOS full - the schlong always pokes through the underwear. I tried adding the SOS_Concealing keyword to the underwear item, and after looting the outer armor from a dead NPC it looks correct for about 1-2 seconds and then the schlong pokes through again. Is there a more robust way to get SOS to realize it's supposed to hide the schlong?

10 hours ago, Piranha91 said:

Hello, I'm the author of Under There, a patcher that distributes underwear to NPCs. I have Better Males and SOS Light working, but I am struggling to make my mod compatible with SOS full - the schlong always pokes through the underwear. I tried adding the SOS_Concealing keyword to the underwear item, and after looting the outer armor from a dead NPC it looks correct for about 1-2 seconds and then the schlong pokes through again. Is there a more robust way to get SOS to realize it's supposed to hide the schlong?

Your underwear should use slot 52.  That will be total proof against schlongs or SOS-managed pubes from being equipped.

If that doesn't fit the mod's behavior, try the SOS_Underwear keyword on the underwear items and see if that works?  I've not experimented with that keyword's behavior much, but it might do what you're seeking.

Yes i only installed the Light version after the crashing issues to see if that would work (as that doesnt have the named dll in the error). 

From more testing and disabling some of the more recently installed mods, these seem to be the ones causing issues with it

The esl version of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1306 gives a crash on loading, but the esp version with esl flag does not. (even though it only edits 1 record or something)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25155 gives a crash on loading, forcing it to load at the end of load order stops it. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41751 gives a crash on loading, forcing it to load at the end of load order stops it. 

Taking those actions the game loads again with no ctd, though I am not sure why any of those would cause the issue.

12 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Your underwear should use slot 52.  That will be total proof against schlongs or SOS-managed pubes from being equipped.

If that doesn't fit the mod's behavior, try the SOS_Underwear keyword on the underwear items and see if that works?  I've not experimented with that keyword's behavior much, but it might do what you're seeking.

The problem is when I set the underwear to Slot52, SOS immediately strips all NPCs wearing this item down to their underwear. I tried adding the SOS_Underwear, SOS_Concealing, and SOS_Underwear + SOS_Concealing to the underwear item and none of it helped.

Edit: When using Slot49 instead of Slot52, I noticed that in the MCM it shows the NPC's current armor is "none" instead of the underwear. Does it only look for Slot32 items (and is there a formlist that I can get it to look at for my custom items)?

Edit 2: OK, I seem to have figured it out through trial and error. The following configuration works:

Underwear .nif file: assigned to slot 49

Underwear ARMO record: assigned to slot 49

Unwerwear ARMA record: assigned to slot 49 AND slot 52

So I hope this is the right place to post a bug report but I don't really see any specific location for it.

The bug I wanted to report is in relation to a conflict between this mod and a HearthFires asset.
The hidden NPC "Planter" is a NordRace NPC with the base form of 03008248. Because this asset is an NPC with the appropriate race of Nord SOS attempts rather valiantly to attach it's object to this NPC but can't. As a result players sadly get spammed by a never-ending supply of dialogue boxes saying "You can't plant that here", with an OK button (this is typically encountered when using custom homes, like in my case the mod Kagrenac's Refuge, found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26943.)

I tested this to be sure this was the culprit by loading my save game 5 times to make sure I always got the dialogue spam. Then on the 6th time, leaving the mod running I deselect all SOS features and assets from being applied to the Nord Races. The results were instant and the spam ceased from occurring.

Now, I wish I could fix this but I'm not a modder and I haven't the faintest idea how to make this practical because disabling Nord race assets renders this mod largely pointless since most of the NPC's are in fact Nord lol.

Could we possibly get some sort of bug fix rolled out for this Hearthfire asset to somehow exclude this NPC or modify it to allow such attachments so we don't get spammed?
Much appreciate in advanced!

UPDATE:

I did find a temporary solution in the mean time but it's very inefficient, tedious and tricky.
See, I have an older PC so I get a little bit of a delay after a dozen clicks or so that while clicking ok I can spam my console key and open up it up to enable "tcl" (this toggles collision) so that I can not only stop the boxes but also phase through the walls to the planter NPC's that control the Hearthfires assets.
Simply put, I can target the NPC and through the MCM I can go to the Player/NPC menu and select "no schlong" for the specific NPC.
The downsides?
- I have to do this one at a time (which isn't to bad if the mod only has 3 or 6 planters in the mod.)
- Mods that have 1-3 dozen planeters however is extremely tedious and impractical but the fix works regardless!

I figured I'd share my temporary measure with everyone but am completely unsure if anyone using better gear than I would be unable to end the dialogue box spam long enough to open the console in the first place. For those curious what I have, it's a fourth generation i7-4771 and an old Samsung Evo 500GB SSD with 32 GB's of DDR3 RAM. I am uncertain what results proper modern hardware with the latest 10th and 11th generation processors, DDR4 RAM and m.2 would yeild.

12 hours ago, meckatinker said:

So I hope this is the right place to post a bug report but I don't really see any specific location for it.

The bug I wanted to report is in relation to a conflict between this mod and a HearthFires asset.
The hidden NPC "Planter" is a NordRace NPC with the base form of 03008248. Because this asset is an NPC with the appropriate race of Nord SOS attempts rather valiantly to attach it's object to this NPC but can't. As a result players sadly get spammed by a never-ending supply of dialogue boxes saying "You can't use that here", with an OK button (this is typically encountered when using custom homes, like in my case the mod Kagrenac's Refuge, found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26943.)

I tested this to be sure this was the culprit by loading my save game 5 times to make sure I always got the dialogue spam. Then on the 6th time, leaving the mod running I deselect all SOS features and assets from being applied to the Nord Races. The results were instant and the spam ceased from occurring.

Now, I wish I could fix this but I'm not a modder and I haven't the faintest idea how to make this practical because disabling Nord race assets renders this mod largely pointless since most of the NPC's are in fact Nord lol.

Could we possibly get some sort of bug fix rolled out for this Hearthfire asset to somehow exclude this NPC or modify it to allow such attachments so we don't get spammed?
Much appreciate in advanced!

UPDATE:

I did find a temporary solution in the mean time but it's very inefficient, tedious and tricky.
See, I have an older PC so I get a little bit of a delay after a dozen clicks or so that while clicking ok I can spam my console key and open up it up to enable "tcl" (this toggles collision) so that I can not only stop the boxes but also phase through the walls to the planter NPC's that control the Hearthfires assets.
Simply put, I can target the NPC and through the MCM I can go to the Player/NPC menu and select "no schlong" for the specific NPC.
The downsides?
- I have to do this one at a time (which isn't to bad if the mod only has 3 or 6 planters in the mod.)
- Mods that have 1-3 dozen planeters however is extremely tedious and impractical but the fix works regardless!

I figured I'd share my temporary measure with everyone but am completely unsure if anyone using better gear than I would be unable to end the dialogue box spam long enough to open the console in the first place. For those curious what I have, it's a fourth generation i7-4771 and an old Samsung Evo 500GB SSD with 32 GB's of DDR3 RAM. I am uncertain what results proper modern hardware with the latest 10th and 11th generation processors, DDR4 RAM and m.2 would yeild.

Try this.

Didn't work.  Still tinkering.

This is more of a dirty workaround than a fix.  The NPC template lacked a default outfit, so I added one, but the problem will resurface if the NPC is stripped.

It appears there is a Global called SOS_BlackList that NPC's are assigned to programmatically, but the Global isn't defined in any of the plugins...seems to only exist in scripting.  Not in my skillset.

SOS_Hearthfire_Planter_fix.esp

Update:  The message "You can't use that here" comes from Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp, which overrides the Hearthfire MESG record "PlanterNotPlantableMESSAGE" - XX0008244, which would normally say "You can't plant that here".  I'm not sure if the problem happens without CACO installed.  I have too many things that use it to remove it to test this out.  Hopefully you've got enough info (or someone else does) to test further and maybe develop a fix.

16 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Update:  The message "You can't use that here" comes from Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp, which overrides the Hearthfire MESG record "PlanterNotPlantableMESSAGE" - XX0008244, which would normally say "You can't plant that here".  I'm not sure if the problem happens without CACO installed.  I have too many things that use it to remove it to test this out.  Hopefully you've got enough info (or someone else does) to test further and maybe develop a fix.

I'm not sure if that is in reference to a previous post I did not happen to notice or if that is directed at me but I figured I should be clear that I never stated nor do I actually have that mod. I personally don't care for alchemy and find cooking useless so I don't use nor posses any such mod.

Otherwise, I appreciate the temp fix and effort made to resolve the problem. I'll give it a shot and see if it works. I already used my temp fix I posted earlier as a means to stop the spam so I'll make a new file to test it. Thanks for that!

4 hours ago, meckatinker said:

I'm not sure if that is in reference to a previous post I did not happen to notice or if that is directed at me but I figured I should be clear that I never stated nor do I actually have that mod. I personally don't care for alchemy and find cooking useless so I don't use nor posses any such mod.

Otherwise, I appreciate the temp fix and effort made to resolve the problem. I'll give it a shot and see if it works. I already used my temp fix I posted earlier as a means to stop the spam so I'll make a new file to test it. Thanks for that!

You specifically referenced getting the message "You can't use that here" vs. "You can't plant that here" messages, which is why I pointed out which mod in my load order was responsible for the wording.  If you don't have CACO installed, apparently you have something else in your load order which is overriding Hearthfire's own "You can't plant that here"...and possibly causing the issue with SOS where Hearthfire alone might not.  Just observation at this point.

I don't understand why equipping the schlongs on the NPC is causing an issue like that in the 1st place.  I was doing player.placeatme commands to spawn the NPC you referenced, and I could see the schlong appear briefly and be unequipped immediately...just a flicker.  An interesting thing I noticed during testing and clicking OK on popups over and over a few times was that subsequent schlong equippings were slightly larger that the ones before, growing (slowly) larger after each popup.

3 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

You specifically referenced getting the message "You can't use that here" vs. "You can't plant that here" messages, which is why I pointed out which mod in my load order was responsible for the wording.  If you don't have CACO installed, apparently you have something else in your load order which is overriding Hearthfire's own "You can't plant that here"...and possibly causing the issue with SOS where Hearthfire alone might not.  Just observation at this point.

Ah, you are right and that is my bad. I did make a typo and I need to fix that. It was late and I was tired, mistakes were inevitable lol.
The correct error was "You can't plant that here."

I'll try to be more careful next time.

I am using a futa schlong for girls (Futanarium), but when i set the probability to anything above 0, then EVERY woman gets it! I thought the probability would be for each NPC, not among the schlongs so if there is only one then all get that one!?

Please, I want to set it up so that only a small ratio of women gets one, not all. Is there a way?

2 hours ago, effrenatus said:

I am using a futa schlong for girls (Futanarium), but when i set the probability to anything above 0, then EVERY woman gets it! I thought the probability would be for each NPC, not among the schlongs so if there is only one then all get that one!?

Please, I want to set it up so that only a small ratio of women gets one, not all. Is there a way?

If you only have one schlong for females, it will always be chosen.

You need a invisible female schlong that can be assigned. For example SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon).

If you have 3 schlongs at 5%, 10% and 15% the total is 30%. Correcting the total to 100% makes actual chances ~16.6%, 33.3% and 50%.

This is done so because otherwise you would have a chance to have males without schlongs, since the default is always 10%.

14 minutes ago, Akzyra said:

If you only have one schlong for females, it will always be chosen.

You need a invisible female schlong that can be assigned. For example SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon).

If you have 3 schlongs at 5%, 10% and 15% the total is 30%. Correcting the total to 100% makes actual chances ~16.6%, 33.3% and 50%.

This is done so because otherwise you would have a chance to have males without schlongs, since the default is always 10%.

@effrenatus

This mod adds the features you're asking about...specifically being able to flag a particular gender to have schlongless odds without additional plugins.  Despite the name "addon", it is more of a patch/alternate plugin in that it replaces several scripts as well as the ESP plugin (core ESM untouched).