Thanks a ton for bringing this back for SE. Any intent on allowing women to go futa?
And is there any kind of slider option to make the cock/balls bigger? I remember Oldrim having that, got some beautifully massive dongs going then.

1 hour ago, buttluver said:

I take it you DO think I'm a Forum Thread Hog - LOL !!!

Thanks for the laugh!

No, you didn't run it through Google Translate! If you had, the output in English would've been "Hog of bigness me thread more you." Since that makes hardly any sense either, the transliteration is "I'm a bigger thread hog than you!" :classic_tongue:

On 5/29/2018 at 9:18 PM, galgaroth said:

"It" is the HDT conversion. I updated the info on the front page to be more clear. The conversion still uses an old DLL which is not compatible with SoS SE 1.0 and newer, you could try to update the conversion if you really know what you're doing. The safest route is for DykkenTomb to release an updated version which has the 1.0 DLL. I'm not even sure if that's the only thing that needs to be changed, I never played with HDT stuff... To avoid the avalanche of potential "wtf my game crashes i haet SoS now!!!1!1one" posts I put that warning. Sorry for the confusion.

Are the changes that you made only to the Scripts and .dll? 

13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

No, you didn't run it through Google Translate! If you had, the output in English would've been "Hog of bigness me thread more you." Since that makes hardly any sense either, the transliteration is "I'm a bigger thread hog than you!" :classic_tongue:

OK, THAT made me choke on my coffee. 

I come here to ask a question and get blindsided by comedy.  ??

9 hours ago, Tweens said:

Are the changes that you made only to the Scripts and .dll?

I changed the DLL, some of the scripts, updated the NIF, HKX, BSA and ESP/ESM files to work with SSE.

For the HDT conversion I think (and don't quote me on this 'cause I'm not really sure) the NIFs need to be modified to point to an xml file which contains collision data. The rest (DLL, scripts, HKX etc) don't need to be changed as far as I know.

This is the best! However, why can't yngnords remove ugly underwear? It's not the brown underwear that usually comes with sos either, it is the default blue rag that comes with skyrim. I have tried reinstalling, restarting sos, disabling The Veteran Skin mod but nothing seems to work. Regular Nords seem unaffected and once you remove their clothing the underwear go away too, but YngNords keep undies. Any solutions?

8 hours ago, GaymerBlue said:

This is the best! However, why can't yngnords remove ugly underwear? It's not the brown underwear that usually comes with sos either, it is the default blue rag that comes with skyrim. I have tried reinstalling, restarting sos, disabling The Veteran Skin mod but nothing seems to work. Regular Nords seem unaffected and once you remove their clothing the underwear go away too, but YngNords keep undies. Any solutions?

Are you referring to the YngNords from ECE?

I don't know anything about ECE; never used it.  I did a quick search and found this post from 2014.  I don't know if ECE has changed over the years; but it seems to explain what to do:

The Ygnord is not a Young Nord race, it is just the name is all. It is ECE's own custom race. You put your own textures and meshes in the folders and it reads it automatically to give you a race of your own custom making.

If you want a young Nord race, you'll have to actually add your own meshes and textures to the specified folder to give you that look. Otherwise, it's just a regular race on it's own that uses the basic Nord setup.

So, based on that; you would need to replace the meshes that ECE is using (vanilla) with the SoS meshes.

14 hours ago, Tweens said:

Are you referring to the YngNords from ECE?

I don't know anything about ECE; never used it.  I did a quick search and found this post from 2014.  I don't know if ECE has changed over the years; but it seems to explain what to do:

So, based on that; you would need to replace the meshes that ECE is using (vanilla) with the SoS meshes.

Oh god I tried everything but placing those meshes in the folder only made things worst. Now my guys peen is on the outside of the underwear with a huge hole right behind it. I'll come up with a fix sometime, just haven't the time to really dig around for work. I'll update if I do, thanks!

Hello,
I am using SL 1.63 with both the Clams and SOS body additions.  I have also adapted SL Eager NPCs (SLEN) for SE and am using that.  After much troubleshooting, I have finally discovered that SOS is the cause of an issue I am having.  Not the core file, but the addons.  I am getting a problem that whenever any SOS addon is enabled, it disrupts dialogs; particularly SLEN.  This doesn't always happen with all NPC's but it will happen with NPC's who have extra dialog options from SLEN.  Either their dialog doesn't appear, or it will disappear as soon as they are done speaking their usual opening line.   I also often get a huge drop in framerate and sluggish response from the interface after trying to talk with someone who is affected.  The only way to get rid of this issue is to exit the game. 

This problem did not exist in my oldrim setup.  So a few questions in addition to ...How do I fix this? 

1. Is it a bug?  Loard order issue?   SLEN is my favorite SL addon and I don't want to use SL without it. 
  2. Does load order matter for the addons? (other than to be after the core SOS file?)
  3. Is SOS known to be incompatible with any mods?

My SOS won't let my game start.  It doesn't even get to the load game screen.  I changed the .ini file as instructed and am posting the skse64 log below.  There was no schlongs log.

The schlongsofskyrim.dll file is failing to load with error 193 as is the setvehiclefixplugin.dll

skse64.log

15 hours ago, cfoster8 said:

My SOS won't let my game start.  It doesn't even get to the load game screen.  I changed the .ini file as instructed and am posting the skse64 log below.  There was no schlongs log.

The schlongsofskyrim.dll file is failing to load with error 193 as is the setvehiclefixplugin.dll

skse64.log

In my experience this is caused by a "converted" mod where the original mod still has an original BSA file.  Skyrim SE cannot load the old BSA format and several oldrim Loverslab mods use this format.  The BSA must be extracted to loose files or converted to the new BSA format. 

If this doesn't apply, then you will need to troubleshoot your plugins, deactivating them until you figure out the cause.  SOS at least allows my game to load so I very seriously doubt that SOS is the actual cause of your issue.

On 5/30/2018 at 11:18 AM, Mallory said:

Thanks a ton for bringing this back for SE. Any intent on allowing women to go futa?
And is there any kind of slider option to make the cock/balls bigger? I remember Oldrim having that, got some beautifully massive dongs going then.

You could either use this or the Race Menu SOS Plug-in.

6 hours ago, shebop said:
22 hours ago, cfoster8 said:

skse64.log

In my experience this is caused by a "converted" mod where the original mod still has an original BSA file.  Skyrim SE cannot load the old BSA format and several oldrim Loverslab mods use this format.  The BSA must be extracted to loose files or converted to the new BSA format. 

If this doesn't apply, then you will need to troubleshoot your plugins, deactivating them until you figure out the cause.  SOS at least allows my game to load so I very seriously doubt that SOS is the actual cause of your issue.

I unpacked the bsa using BAE and repackaged it using the tools in the ck.  In addition to the bsa I had a bsl afterwards.  The game now runs with SOS.  The bsl disappeared.  Thanks

For collision, grab hdt smp and grab the xml on CBBE SE, overwrite hdt smp. CBBE SE comes with everything.

For Futa, I had a conversion a few pages back but just use nif optimizer, and at worst resave.

For SOS, even 4.20 allow manipulation with SKEE64, which has NIOverride. Alternatively SSE Engine Fix allow SKEE v6 to work with 4.31.

On 5/30/2018 at 11:18 AM, Mallory said:

is there any kind of slider option to make the cock/balls bigger?

SoS Full gives me a schlong-size slider that works on the PC or any targeted NPC, right in my MCM:

20180522213620_1.thumb.jpg.da1b53b30387a79c82f81c9a8f62826a.jpg

Also, you can edit the XPMSSE skeleton in NifSkope. Here is a snippet from a how-to guide I made for the Flower Girls page:

SchlongSize.thumb.png.f0f5e54e37e3478d298c802419b9cc63.png

Hope this helps you.

19 hours ago, cfoster8 said:

I unpacked the bsa using BAE and repackaged it using the tools in the ck.  In addition to the bsa I had a bsl afterwards.  The game now runs with SOS.  The bsl disappeared.  Thanks

This baffles me- I installed Schlongs of Skyrim SE (the Full version) and it ran perfectly- no crashes, no launch-hangs (etc.) Do you have any idea why your BSA needed to be repacked but mine didn't? I'm running SSE 1.5.23 with SKSE64 2.0.6, XPMSSE 4.20 and SexLab 1.63 including the hotfix patch. It has all "just worked" to borrow a phrase from Bethesda's CC Marketing ploy salesmen... :classic_biggrin:

46 minutes ago, YuliaS11 said:

For collision, grab hdt smp and grab the xml on CBBE SE, overwrite hdt smp. CBBE SE comes with everything.

Sorry to bother you, but your post seems vague and non-specific to me and I'd like to understand what you are suggesting.

Are you saying that the CBBE xml (the exact file is unspecified but based on which thread we're in I would assume is is named "schlong.xml") will provide schlong-to-labia collisions with my UUNP-Special body?

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

SoS Full gives me a schlong-size slider that works on the PC or any targeted NPC, right in my MCM:

Reveal hidden contents

20180522213620_1.thumb.jpg.da1b53b30387a79c82f81c9a8f62826a.jpg

Also, you can edit the XPMSSE skeleton in NifSkope. Here is a snippet from a how-to guide I made for the Flower Girls page:

Reveal hidden contents

SchlongSize.thumb.png.f0f5e54e37e3478d298c802419b9cc63.png

Hope this helps you.

I did see that set of sliders in the MCM.
But I recall SoS having a customization menu compatibility that allowed for more options. Let the cocks and balls grow to insane sizes.

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

This baffles me- I installed Schlongs of Skyrim SE (the Full version) and it ran perfectly- no crashes, no launch-hangs (etc.) Do you have any idea why your BSA needed to be repacked but mine didn't? I'm running SSE 1.5.23 with SKSE64 2.0.6, XPMSSE 4.20 and SexLab 1.63 including the hotfix patch. It has all "just worked" to borrow a phrase from Bethesda's CC Marketing ploy salesmen... :classic_biggrin:

You are running SexLab 1.63 with the hotfix patch? I thought that patch was for those who had installed the latest version of SSE including the newest SKSE. I am still running the the same as you are and now wonder if I should install the hotfix patch.

10 hours ago, Thenryb said:

You are running SexLab 1.63 with the hotfix patch? I thought that patch was for those who had installed the latest version of SSE including the newest SKSE. I am still running the the same as you are and now wonder if I should install the hotfix patch.

Um. I'm not sure, TBH. I installed whatever I was supposed to install at the time I installed it three months ago, which was before 1.5.39 dropped into our lives like a turd from the sky. I thought that included the hotfix but I could be mistaken. If it's not broken I wouldn't "fix" it.

On 5/28/2018 at 9:46 PM, Vyxenne said:

It's what I call the 3-nif body (feet included in the Malebody nif) vs. the 4-nif body (feet in their own separate nif) mismatch. I made a patch (I think it's for the Adrian Follower mod) to allow him to use the SoS body (because he's my boy-toy :classic_biggrin:) instead of one of the static-schlong "choose the erect model and watch all corpses have erections" bodies. So I'm familiar with the issue. You said the steps in my mini-guide worked for you at first and then just stopped working. For me, it hasn't stopped working. You also mentioned two points of difference between your installation and mine, then responded to my comments pointing out the differences and the fact that it obviously works for me and for you, until something else you did broke it- to which you responded, chidingly, with "all I really expected from you is ..." which, to be honest, set me off.

So, glad you got it working, and next time I'll try to live down to your expectations.

My sincere apology for the misunderstanding.  I know SOS author strongly advised against having both SOS Fuill and Lite together.  I merely said "all I really expected from" in case you might think I was trying to ask way too many things of you.  I just provided information and hopefully you could help me with that little problem.  I didn't try to ask a whole lot of people, and I just want to make sure they know I am not giving them a wish list.