8 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, back at the start of the year I was poking around about being able to designate specific NPCs as having male genitals. I did a little further digging at the time, but I didn't make a lot of headway. Now I'm getting back to work and I'd like to get this done right, this time.

Am I understanding correctly that if I want to have some actors have female genitals (with SOS public hair) and other actors to have male genitals, then what I need to do is create futanari race variants of the vanilla races, change the relevant actors to that faction, and then patch it into SOS as a custom race so I can set its SOS distribution table separate from the basic race?

Or am I overlooking an easier way to accomplish this?

Looking forward to your advice!

May want to look at this mod

5 hours ago, CommunistNinja said:

"It just works."

As a test, if you have SoS in that MO2 managed setup add an esl (not espfe) file to its load order (don't patch anything, don't generate any patches etc., just add it to your load order and activate it) and then see if it lets you load your save. It should crash. Obviously easily fixable if you just remove the temporary esl afterwards.

4 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

May want to look at this mod

Thank you for the quick response!

Sorry if I was unclear with my question. I already have the futanari assets I need and they are working. The issue is that I have certain, specific NPCs who I need to be futanari, and other NPCs who I need to be females with SOS pubic hair. I can't just randomize it, because there's dialogue that references those actors being futanari, so it will be weird if they don't have the proper... equipment.  

Based on trial and error so far, it looks like directly assigning the faction to the actors works, though its unfortunate I can't randomize the schlong model and length for them. Still, big step in the right direction!

Edited by gregaaz
19 hours ago, CommunistNinja said:

I'll keep that in mind from now on. The problem is that I already activated the plugin, carried forward changes to patches, and have no idea what the load order was prior. And with 1400 plugins, it actually takes a little over an hour for Vortex to sort the plugins...just for one single additional plugin. Vortex's implementation of "LOOT" is pure trash. For a same/similar plugin load on the other PC (the one that runs MO2), it only takes about 15 minutes for LOOT to sort a load order of 1500+ plugins. And...I don't have to do any of that janky shit with cleaning schlongified armors. "It just works."

Your load order is baked into each savegame.  Get something like Wrye Bash to get a better view of things.

11 hours ago, seventhsword2 said:

can someone give me detailed instructions on how to use this mod with bodyslide studio? like what files go where

There are no bodyslide files for the male bodies included here.  You might want to take a look at the HIMBO body on NexusMods if you're looking to make those kinds of tweaks.

Repost from elsewhere:

I  missed my female char so I wondered if I could get "the best of both worlds" and hang a futanari on my female char  converting her into a hermaphrodite of sorts, and I picked an early and still virgin save to try it out. Now she has no innate desire to use such on males but every  female  she as approached so far totally ignores the well endowed ornament hanging from her and goes full facial into the vulva pushing said ornament out of way. Even the local street girl preferred a double barrelled dildo while her new ornament hung uselessly in between. Yes I know women should not really have dicks but..................

Anyway, obviously I am doing something utterly stupid but does anyone have a clue on what to do? 

Can a  futanari schlong on a female actually work as intended instead of merely being a dangling decoration?

Even sarcastic replies appreciated.

5 hours ago, Will55 said:

Repost from elsewhere:

I  missed my female char so I wondered if I could get "the best of both worlds" and hang a futanari on my female char  converting her into a hermaphrodite of sorts, and I picked an early and still virgin save to try it out. Now she has no innate desire to use such on males but every  female  she as approached so far totally ignores the well endowed ornament hanging from her and goes full facial into the vulva pushing said ornament out of way. Even the local street girl preferred a double barrelled dildo while her new ornament hung uselessly in between. Yes I know women should not really have dicks but..................

Anyway, obviously I am doing something utterly stupid but does anyone have a clue on what to do? 

Can a  futanari schlong on a female actually work as intended instead of merely being a dangling decoration?

Even sarcastic replies appreciated.

If you're using SL you probably want SoS Gender Bender or whatever it is called.

On 10/12/2021 at 12:02 PM, Mickster said:

As a test, if you have SoS in that MO2 managed setup add an esl (not espfe) file to its load order (don't patch anything, don't generate any patches etc., just add it to your load order and activate it) and then see if it lets you load your save. It should crash. Obviously easily fixable if you just remove the temporary esl afterwards.

So, I tested this per your suggestion, but on the HTPC that runs Vortex. I used the new "Sensual Hagravens" mod that beautifies the hagravens by giving them new animations, skeletons and cbbe bodies as well as new outfits. The plugin for this mod is an esl. It conflicts with "nasty critters," so I carried forward the desired conflict-winners to my "NPC Patch." 

I cleaned the armors in SoS, made a save, closed to desktop, activated the plugin, and it loaded into the latest save...no problems. However, it also loaded into the previous save (the one where I did NOT clean the armors in SoS). 

What the actual fuck?

On 10/12/2021 at 9:46 AM, gregaaz said:

Thank you for the quick response!

Sorry if I was unclear with my question. I already have the futanari assets I need and they are working. The issue is that I have certain, specific NPCs who I need to be futanari, and other NPCs who I need to be females with SOS pubic hair. I can't just randomize it, because there's dialogue that references those actors being futanari, so it will be weird if they don't have the proper... equipment.  

Based on trial and error so far, it looks like directly assigning the faction to the actors works, though its unfortunate I can't randomize the schlong model and length for them. Still, big step in the right direction!

Sorry, I missed the notice on your original question at the top of the page.  You can create patches or new plugin types to match custom races, but if you have specific NPC's that are already part of the races used, maybe this is more in line with what you want:

18 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Sorry, I missed the notice on your original question at the top of the page.  You can create patches or new plugin types to match custom races, but if you have specific NPC's that are already part of the races used, maybe this is more in line with what you want:

That won't do what they want if I am understanding correctly. You basically want to add a 3rd sex to sos "futa". I have tried to modify the DLL but idk DLLs and visual studio stuff to actually compile it. I'm a Linux dev.

7 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

That won't do what they want if I am understanding correctly. You basically want to add a 3rd sex to sos "futa". I have tried to modify the DLL but idk DLLs and visual studio stuff to actually compile it. I'm a Linux dev.

Seems like they want to pre-designate specific NPC's to get schlongs, unless I too am misunderstanding their request.  The ini included with this mod is for males only, but SPID and the features this plugin provide to SOS should point them in the right direction to do what they want.  They just need to create their own __DISTR.ini file that defines those specific NPC's by formID.  There are xEdit scripts to help with this.

13 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Seems like they want to pre-designate specific NPC's to get schlongs, unless I too am misunderstanding their request.  The ini included with this mod is for males only, but SPID and the features this plugin provide to SOS should point them in the right direction to do what they want.  They just need to create their own __DISTR.ini file that defines those specific NPC's by formID.  There are xEdit scripts to help with this.

No SPID distributes the SoS actor effect, not the schlongs. OP wants all females to have either schlongs or SoS pubes, either way they need the SoS actor effect. SoS Uncloaked cannot achieve that.

Edited by chuckseven1
typos
30 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

If someone is able to ELI5 how I can compile the DLL with visual studio then I can modify the C++. I just can't compile the dang thing.

Haven't seen that the source for the DLL has ever released, but the AE version won't release at least until Nov 11th, and then you'll still need to wait on SKSE64 to be updated to match before anyone will be able to even consider recompiling this.

Edit:  I've seem some commercial decompilers available before for VS, but I've not looked much into them beyond that.

Edited by 4nk8r
10 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Haven't seen that the source for the DLL has ever released, but the AE version won't release at least until Nov 11th, and then you'll still need to wait on SKSE64 to be updated to match before anyone will be able to even consider recompiling this.

Edit:  I've seem some commercial decompilers available before for VS, but I've not looked much into them beyond that.

There is source way back in this thread. It is outdated but it is a start.

And I know AE is not out yet. I want to modify it for other reasons.

Edited by chuckseven1
1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

Yes, this mod is very interesting. I'll analyze it tomorrow and see if it covers what I need. I've had good luck with other SPID products in the past. Thanks!

No SPID distributes the SoS actor effect, not the schlongs. OP wants all females to have either schlongs or SoS pubes, either way they need the SoS actor effect. SoS Uncloaked cannot achieve that.

Oh, hmm, I see. Looks like I'm going back to the "assign SOS factions manually" approach, which worked on a test case I ran recently. I'll just have to distribute the schlongs in advance for the relevant characters; shouldn't be too much a problem.

Edited by gregaaz
38 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

There is source way back in this thread. It is outdated but it is a start.

And I know AE is not out yet. I want to modify it for other reasons.

It's a relief knowing you'll take over :D

what plans do you have for it though if I may know?

11 minutes ago, kreiste said:

It's a relief knowing you'll take over :D

what plans do you have for it though if I may know?

I wouldn't bet on me definitely. As I said I can't even compile it rn lol.

I have a version I have been working on but it would be much easier if I could update the DLL. I made the schlong actually part of the body rather than an ARMO equipped by scripts. This gets rid of, among other thing, the flashes of undies that irk me. I also want to add a "futa" sex or something like that other post mentioned but I haven't really fleshed it out yet.

18 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

I wouldn't bet on me definitely. As I said I can't even compile it rn lol.

I have a version I have been working on but it would be much easier if I could update the DLL. I made the schlong actually part of the body rather than an ARMO equipped by scripts. This gets rid of, among other thing, the flashes of undies that irk me. I also want to add a "futa" sex or something like that other post mentioned but I haven't really fleshed it out yet.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SKSE_Plugin_Creation