On 3/25/2021 at 9:13 PM, arshesney said:

Not really a conflict: SOS can break when you add or remove mods to an ongoing save.

What you can do is hide (MO2) or rename the dll, load your game. SOS will complain about the missing dll, just let the game settle for a minute, save and quit. Restore the dll and load this latest save, wait for all the notifications to disappear, open SOS MCM and restart SOS from the general options tab.

After all addons are restored you can save and resume playing.

Thank you for finding a work-around fix.  This has been plaguing me of late with my large and ever-growing load order.  I haven't tried it yet, I'm still letting Loot in Vortex sort at the moment, but your post gave me hope and I will definitely give this a try.

19 hours ago, unanimoose said:

Thank you for finding a work-around fix.  This has been plaguing me of late with my large and ever-growing load order.  I haven't tried it yet, I'm still letting Loot in Vortex sort at the moment, but your post gave me hope and I will definitely give this a try.

Mod can be pretty finicky, but yeah. Nowadays I just do as suggested above. Good luck to you!

On 4/3/2021 at 7:21 AM, argilla114514 said:

I need SOS for SKSE64 v2.0.16.
Someone please give me SOS for SKSE64 v2.0.16.

there is no SoS for that old version...I suggest you step into present and use latest version of the game, SKSE and update all mods that require skse to latest version...

On 4/5/2021 at 2:38 AM, unanimoose said:

...or you could just delete the .skse corresponding file for that particular save in the saves folder... 

Just want to say If you screw around with the load order to much SoS can somtimes end up reading/saving garbage data to/from the cosave. legit had a shlong entry of "Spawn Battle Axe"

I solved it by starting a new game save and copying the cosave to my current run and also deleting the SoS arrays from the save file.

1 hour ago, reaper2014 said:

So, to make this work, I need to use the 2.0.17 version of SKSE? Is there any downside to doing so?

It also works with SKSE 2.0.19 as most mods made for 2.0.17. As for downsides, can't think about any. 2.0.17 was released more than a year ago. If you haven't updated to 2.0.17 already it may be time to do it. If you're on 2.0.19 and all your other mods work fine, this one won't be a problem.

5 hours ago, Carlykinz said:

There is no file for the VR version, even though it says "download with your favorite mod manager" next to it. Only the HDT SMP and the main file itself show on the download page, which won't work with the VR version. Is the VR version gone?

1. Press the green "Download this file" button
  2. In the files list search for the "Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_VR - v1.0.7z" file
  3. Press the "Download" button corresponding to the VR file previously mentioned.
  4. ???
  5. Profit.

image.png.694ddfdb46ee0f9d8f656146d3387621.png

On 4/17/2021 at 12:35 AM, Vendeter said:

Where can I find SOS for SSE 1.62.0.8? The latest version gives a dll error.

1.5.62.0.8 is a very old version of Skyrim SE (~SKSE 2.0.12 or so).  4 version back from current.  Why are you using such an old version?

Quick question: is SoS built to be "compatible" with the SMP version of 3BA? When I use the CBPC version of the vag physics, the vag lips respond as they should, but if I switch to an SMP version of vag physics, the schlong clips through. I have the HDT-SMP add-on installed, and I tried Baka's SoS SMP patch as well. I'm using the Regular Schlong add-on, if that makes any difference.

Guys, I've been trying to get this mod to work for about 1 hour now and have reinstalled it a dozen times. Followed exact version numbers on 

However, when I run this just with Skse and Skyui I don't see any schlongs when I take off all my clothes.

If I try to install mods that require SOS i get the error "missing masters" SOS-revealing armors depends on Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm no matter how many times I uninstall and redownload SOS it doesn't work and this file error doesn't get fixed.

It might be important that I HAD To install SKSE manually as the game kept saying I didn't have it when I let vortex do it. It's not managed by vortex but I manually copy pasted it into the file. Sky UI and SKSE are working, and I checked SKSE was working by checking the version in the console.

Please help :)

Love this mod, have use it for a while, I was able to increase the size of the penis because the original one was missing the spot. So now is working fine, the only thing is that in some scenes is at the wrong angle, is there a way to modify the angle of attack? I would appreciated it.

15 minutes ago, Neat0o said:

Love this mod, have use it for a while, I was able to increase the size of the penis because the original one was missing the spot. So now is working fine, the only thing is that in some scenes is at the wrong angle, is there a way to modify the angle of attack? I would appreciated it.

The default keys are 'Page Up' and 'Page Down'. But you can change them in the MCM menu.

15 hours ago, Blueemerald said:

Guys, I've been trying to get this mod to work for about 1 hour now and have reinstalled it a dozen times. Followed exact version numbers on 

However, when I run this just with Skse and Skyui I don't see any schlongs when I take off all my clothes.

If I try to install mods that require SOS i get the error "missing masters" SOS-revealing armors depends on Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm no matter how many times I uninstall and redownload SOS it doesn't work and this file error doesn't get fixed.

It might be important that I HAD To install SKSE manually as the game kept saying I didn't have it when I let vortex do it. It's not managed by vortex but I manually copy pasted it into the file. Sky UI and SKSE are working, and I checked SKSE was working by checking the version in the console.

Please help :)

Check your load order. SoS should load FIRST. Then any male skins should load next, overwriting it. Then, XPMSSE skeleton should load LAST. No body mods or skins, either male or female, should overwrite that.

Also having a DLL issue on VR and would appreciate some help. What's weird is that I had SoS working a few months ago. Did a reinstall of the game (went from a pirated version to an official steam version) and SoS stopped working. I get a DLL not found error (something something at position -1 and not 300001). Load order has SoS -> Tempered Skins -> XPMSSE and I have tried disabling SoS race menu to no effect. I have also tried both the VR version and SE version with no effect (i.e. regardless of option I get the DLL not found error). Based on what I've found in this thread and online it seems this is an issue with SKSE-VR version compatibility. VR is on build 2.0.12, SoS's newest update states its SE version requires 2.0.17, though there's no such script extender for the VR variant (latest SKSE-VR is 2.0.12). The last update to the VR version of SoS is dated December 2018, while the latest update to SKSE-VR is July of 2020. Is SoS outdated? What would be a potential solution?

Anyone have any tips on troubleshooting. After hiding the dll to make a save without it to fix the dll load CTD issue and resuming the save with dll enabled the list of schlongs becomes somewhat unfindable. Schlongs of Skyrim seems to never find schlongs installed to be used after the dll hide/unhide fix for load order problems. 

The main issue going on is the MCM reappears and the mod initializes but the addons never show back up.

EDIT: This is fixable by replacing the SKSE co-save with a new game's SKSE co-save however all progression in other mods is reset and so is racemenu data for the character

Still looking for a fix that doesn't reset my progression in other mods while allowing the schlong addons to actually show up

On 4/28/2021 at 8:05 PM, sk0071 said:

Also having a DLL issue on VR and would appreciate some help. What's weird is that I had SoS working a few months ago. Did a reinstall of the game (went from a pirated version to an official steam version) and SoS stopped working. I get a DLL not found error (something something at position -1 and not 300001). Load order has SoS -> Tempered Skins -> XPMSSE and I have tried disabling SoS race menu to no effect. I have also tried both the VR version and SE version with no effect (i.e. regardless of option I get the DLL not found error). Based on what I've found in this thread and online it seems this is an issue with SKSE-VR version compatibility. VR is on build 2.0.12, SoS's newest update states its SE version requires 2.0.17, though there's no such script extender for the VR variant (latest SKSE-VR is 2.0.12). The last update to the VR version of SoS is dated December 2018, while the latest update to SKSE-VR is July of 2020. Is SoS outdated? What would be a potential solution?

Same here. I had this mod working just fine in VR with SKSE-VR build 2.0.10 back in late 2019. Now all my mods depend on SKSE-VR 2.0.12, so I can't go back . But you could try installing the old VR DLL and SOS should work.

On 4/29/2021 at 8:05 AM, sk0071 said:

Same problem here, dunno what to do...

Im having a problem where everything works as expected except walking animations in which they just tpose and slide when holding no weapon

Edit: it is a plroblem with conditional idles where i cannot get the animations to show, as they are naked they try to play the "decency" animation wich is not there as well as all of the other ones