HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

5 hours ago, theman123 said:

That developer has been "developing" that game for years (about 4 years now I think) while literally making 30+ thousand dollars a month on patreon (he hid the exact amount of $ he's making but the last time it was public, it was around $34,000) and all he has to show is the prologue, which most of the content were from his older demos of the game that he's released before.

The worst part is that despite how much he's making, he refuses to let anyone help develop the game, whether through volunteer work or by hiring.

Sorry for getting off topic, I just hate people who milk the crap out of things.

Yea, the major problem with adult content creators is that they often live up to their stereotype: socially awkward, sexually frustrated people. Also, when people give you that much money for doing that much amount of work, the incentive is just not there ,hence why I hate patreon and preordering. If someone pays for a game, you give them a game, not a half game, not a demo, not whatever the fuck fallout 76 is, but a full game. But I will say that Redemz gives others, like me, an idea that if he can earn that much from doing a demo, what would people pay for a full game? But yea, off topic, I'd like to finish this up first before living out the dream~

23 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Also, that's pretty cool.

And, if you're looking for something to do, in the mean time, check out Monster Girl Island: Prologue on steam. Eventually I'd like to use unreal 4 to do a game like this, but this game was a good bit of content for a free demo.

Thanks, I still have several thing to figure out before it is finished and ready for game but its been a fun experience learning and working on this project.

23 hours ago, theman123 said:

That developer has been "developing" that game for years (about 4 years now I think) while literally making 30+ thousand dollars a month on patreon (he hid the exact amount of $ he's making but the last time it was public, it was around $34,000) and all he has to show is the prologue, which most of the content were from his older demos of the game that he's released before.

The worst part is that despite how much he's making, he refuses to let anyone help develop the game, whether through volunteer work or by hiring.

Sorry for getting off topic, I just hate people who milk the crap out of things.

Interesting game. Yeah Patreon is weird like that. SimBro seems to be abandon with no posts for over a year with content before that being small, buggy, and incomplete with long waiting times between publishing. Somehow they're still making $1200 a month for doing nothing.

On 8/11/2019 at 12:15 PM, 27X said:

bout three fiddy.

https://www.patreon.com/adeptussteve

one of three projects that I've backed, the others being Bloodstained and an asset maker/sfmer that actually makes their own shit.

Sold! But lol, I think I worded that wrong. But honestly, I think the best example of how to do such a project is cuphead. Two guys, started out small, as they grew, they hired professionals to do the things they could not, but no matter what, they wanted to make a finished project. And yes, like the mmo RPG idea, I've been following loosely.

Another thing to note about Monster Island Prologue, the writing is decent enough for a legitimate game, let alone an anime game, because lets face it anime games are severely lacking in the story department. Also, someone posted on LL, that they like to play a cleric type female who just has bad luck with bandits. I mean why not make a full-fledged, adult-based, game based on this overlying story arc? The goodwill towards Subverse, despite any proper evidence of a good game, shows that there is an unfilledmarket for such things.

On 8/11/2019 at 9:01 PM, MitchJones said:

Damn never heard of Maximum CBBE until now. Shits pretty sick, especially the "inner part". OP is a legend. Dont care about "fair use" or being pol correct, sorry but no moral froggery over here.

Welcome to more talk then mods, and thanks lol but what inner part? If its the Helina, its not mine, I think its the dude on Smutbase's that I butchered, lol.

On 8/10/2019 at 6:28 PM, Bakth85 said:

Hello,

How is this going? It would be awesome to see this finally!

Well, I don't think I'm going to make a functional rig in Blender anytime soon. Good news though, Epic supports Blender more and more, along with some other big companies, so maybe the script gurus for Blender will make some nicer tools in the future. Probably dead for Skyrim though. As for an actual download, well, as soon as I fumble through 3DS max, creating a Racemenu compatible skeleton, it shouldn't be long at all. Maybe 3 weeks, at most, depends on my time off.

On 8/9/2019 at 11:55 PM, sosnev said:

So maximum CBBE is off? Use UNPB insted

On 8/19/2019 at 1:53 PM, Lacky said:

I thought your work was coming to an end, but you start from the very beginning ((

Well you might actually be right. This skeleton is proving to be most frustrating to recreate, because they put the bones at a 90 degree angle one way, and a 90 degree angle the other way... I mean wtf.

*edit* of course I'm being sarcastic, but also getting some help... but still, seriously, who designed this thing?? I mean Cassiopeia from League of Legends was done in FK, and that was easier to manipulate than this IK skeleton.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Nope still working on it, slowly but surely. It's gone down on my priorities though, since I've been concentrating on learning game dev recently.

Cool! Hope to see it in SSE! Good work!

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

there a few people making their own anus rigs now

Actually those are your rig, and they're charging money to "test" it. good stuff.

Two other people that made full collision rigs their own stuff have them as permanently private, and 4uDIK could never find anyone to rig and weight his bone set up.

16 hours ago, 27X said:

Actually those are your rig, and they're charging money to "test" it. good stuff.

Two other people that made full collision rigs their own stuff have them as permanently private, and 4uDIK could never find anyone to rig and weight his bone set up.

I do know a few asked to use it, and quite honestly, I believe mods should be like Star Trek Nex Gen (Not the new shit). Where modders work together to make the game better and there are no pay walls for anything because our purpose is beyond greed, but making the game that we all are attached to better. And, that is unfortunate to hear that someone is putting physics rigs behind paywalls. But all I can say is that I have no intention of doing that.

Side note, I forgot about morphs, still need to do that sometime.

And also put in at least one set of armor. I think for armor, I might put a set at the exit of the prison for tier 1, then make a leveled list for shop owners and/or chests at the end of major caves/bosses. Not sure if I can use vanilla armor with custom races with custom bodies? Maybe with texture sets?

Lol, I'm hitting snags left and right. Skyrim can apparently only recognize 70ish bones per mesh. Good to know. I don't think max physics will work, I might as well just create a new rig, but I'll put something up here shortly for testing purposes. Took me awhile to figure out how eye cubemaps work. Now I know why you have to have two eye meshes for right and left... you have to recenter the cubemap for each eye. I still have yet to figure out a good specular setting that works both inside and outsideside. I finally decided to settle on a non racemenu tintable skin tone. The skin tint overlays just look desaturated. I also hate Navar's mentality when it comes to mods, but I have to hand it to RRC, his port has really been a high bar to to match in terms of quality. Even with his low textures, there's a LOT of DOA stuff that doesn't port directly to Skyrim, and you have to make up for it with Skyrim technology.

Also this is what happens when you forgot everything you knew about Skyrim Havok physics -.-

Spoiler

I mean I really appreciate XP32's tutorials, but man they are long to rewatch again.