HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

*edit* Update again. Won't lie, I'm a little dissapointed with how much, or how little, detail is carried through to skyrim's engine, but I'm not surprised. Modern games make up detail with fancy shaders. I was just modding Nier: Automata the other day and wow, those textures are awful. So, I guess what that means is that there's no way DOA ports are going to compete with the detail of HHaley's texturing. But, it's still worth pressing on, because the DOA does have significantly better face, wrists, and face than the original skyrim bodies.

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I haven't read the entire thread, and I apologize if this was already mentioned. Plus I am a complete modding noob, so my question might be trivial, but here we go: is what you are doing here compatible with Special Edition? Does the beta version on Reddit work on SE as well? Sorry if this should be self-evident.

1 hour ago, rasakkandar said:

Hello everyone. I haven't read the entire thread, and I apologize if this was already mentioned. Plus I am a complete modding noob, so my question might be trivial, but here we go: is what you are doing here compatible with Special Edition? Does the beta version on Reddit work on SE as well? Sorry if this should be self-evident. 

Ousnius won't let anything with the CBBE UV on SE that he can't directly net nanny.

Hello again. I have downloaded it, and it works fine most of the time. However, when I tried replacing a custom follower's body with this one, I noticed that in some cells (specifically inside player homes) the physics doesn't work any more (no collisions!). I honestly cannot think of a reason, does anyone have an idea?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 11:17 AM, StaticPhobia2 said:

*edit* Update again. Won't lie, I'm a little dissapointed with how much, or how little, detail is carried through to skyrim's engine, but I'm not surprised. Modern games make up detail with fancy shaders. I was just modding Nier: Automata the other day and wow, those textures are awful. So, I guess what that means is that there's no way DOA ports are going to compete with the detail of HHaley's texturing. But, it's still worth pressing on, because the DOA does have significantly better face, wrists, and face than the original skyrim bodies.

Hide contents

You should probably start posting your updates again, instead of editing your last post, cuz I think many people have stopped checking this thread since simply there were not any new posts. Atleast in my case, I remember checking your thread when you had uploaded some Tifa or was it Tina model and next time I randomly decided to check this thread, you had edited like 4 new updates and in the end there 6 of them with your progress before you deleted it all. Many people probably mised that.

12 hours ago, SeveN085 said:

You should probably start posting your updates again, instead of editing your last post, cuz I think many people have stopped checking this thread since simply there were not any new posts. Atleast in my case, I remember checking your thread when you had uploaded some Tifa or was it Tina model and next time I randomly decided to check this thread, you had edited like 4 new updates and in the end there 6 of them with your progress before you deleted it all. Many people probably mised that.

Ah yea, I didn't want to monopolize the latest post though lol. Tina is still in the works... and you're right, it might just be easier to post this as a mod page, so that there can be a updatable change log.

*edit* But, all in all, it's not too bad. Detail can always be worked in later, I'll move on to rigging~

Spoiler

Portrait.jpg.af897e986de118d96eeee8f9406f9354.jpg

While I'm pounding my head on how to rig this in blender and keep the vertex order in .NIF

Here's the blender file for Helena, in case anyone wants to take a peak and/or offer any suggestions for possible clothes/armors integration (I'm thinking putting a reward chest for the DOA race at the end of popular dungeons or on the leveled spawn at the end) or anything else.

Helena.7z (Requires Blender 2.8, obviously)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 3:21 AM, Lacky said:

StaticPhobia2 Is your work finished? If so, where can I see or get the result?

I believe his current account is banned. Who knows if he will make another one but for my understanding that will probably get banned too if it is found.

(Edit) I read too much into his member rank (its says BANNED). Hes still around.

2 minutes ago, woopmaster said:

I believe his current account is banned. Who knows if he will make another one but for my understanding that will probably get banned too if it is found.

Hes working on a new body, whether its going to be shared or not, I'm not sure, but hopefully he does.

Also, i'm quite curious, for those internal organs you've already put in that body, is that for maximum CBBE? Would you mind sharing that file to the public?

1 hour ago, Kakabishan said:

Also, i'm quite curious, for those internal organs you've already put in that body, is that for maximum CBBE? Would you mind sharing that file to the public?

Yes it is currently in a maximum CBBE body.

Unfortunately I don't have full permissions yet, some of the assets came form other moders here on LL and I want to respect there work.

At the moment it is lacking physics. More bones must be added if it is to work as I imagined. Currently I'm trying to learn how to do this.

On 8/3/2019 at 7:12 AM, woopmaster said:

I made a body using StaticPhobia's CBBE Max body.

Hide contents

1057497330_Capture2.PNG.82bf11c64f196ad8ef05c8c87c8593f7.PNG

1602062561_Capture1.PNG.abcec260fb9366d9beb42308525abf16.PNG

Can anyone help me add SMP for SSE to it? That's a bit out of my knowledge and would be much appropriated.

I already shared a smp xml for cbbe max

12 hours ago, prZ said:

I already shared a smp xml for cbbe max

I have seen that and it is much appreciated ?. I was speaking more about the new meshes I added. I should have been more specific. But I'm going to try to learn how to edit the skeleton and add new bones for them.

9 hours ago, woopmaster said:

I have seen that and it is much appreciated ?. I was speaking more about the new meshes I added. I should have been more specific. But I'm going to try to learn how to edit the skeleton and add new bones for them.

Pm me if you need help

8 hours ago, Antioch666 said:

Why?

Edit: Sorry for necroing.

Is old account got banned

His current account that hes posting on says "BANNED" under his member rank. I cant change mine so I assumed he got banned again. But I also now see other users with higher member ranks that say more or less random thing (aka not Junior Member, Member, Senior Member, or anything along those lines). So maybe you can edit your title after you rank up a bit more and I'm just an idiot (completely possible ?).

Regardless he posted an update maybe like 2 weeks ago so hes probably working hard on it and we all just have to be patient.

On 8/2/2019 at 10:12 PM, woopmaster said:

I made a body using StaticPhobia's CBBE Max body.

Reveal hidden contents

1057497330_Capture2.PNG.82bf11c64f196ad8ef05c8c87c8593f7.PNG

1602062561_Capture1.PNG.abcec260fb9366d9beb42308525abf16.PNG

Can anyone help me add SMP for SSE to it? That's a bit out of my knowledge and would be much appropriated.

Also, that's pretty cool.

And, if you're looking for something to do, in the mean time, check out Monster Girl Island: Prologue on steam. Eventually I'd like to use unreal 4 to do a game like this, but this game was a good bit of content for a free demo.

5 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Also, that's pretty cool.

And, if you're looking for something to do, in the mean time, check out Monster Girl Island: Prologue on steam. Eventually I'd like to use unreal 4 to do a game like this, but this game was a good bit of content for a free demo.

That developer has been "developing" that game for years (about 4 years now I think) while literally making 30+ thousand dollars a month on patreon (he hid the exact amount of $ he's making but the last time it was public, it was around $34,000) and all he has to show is the prologue, which most of the content were from his older demos of the game that he's released before.

The worst part is that despite how much he's making, he refuses to let anyone help develop the game, whether through volunteer work or by hiring.

Sorry for getting off topic, I just hate people who milk the crap out of things.