HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

3 hours ago, shaidien said:

Any one want to help with a body idea? 

Can you set up a mesh inside the body and make the body mesh interact with it.

I had a idea that maybe I could make muscle meshes and even meshes were animations deform the body badly . Like the shoulders or upper arms I even seen the legs get messed up. So was thinking of solid meshes that would not let them be deformed as well as muscle meshes that could be rigged up for flexing.  

Let me know what you guys think . Possible or not?

21 hours ago, shaidien said:

Any one want to help with a body idea? 

Can you set up a mesh inside the body and make the body mesh interact with it.

I had a idea that maybe I could make muscle meshes and even meshes were animations deform the body badly . Like the shoulders or upper arms I even seen the legs get messed up. So was thinking of solid meshes that would not let them be deformed as well as muscle meshes that could be rigged up for flexing.  

Let me know what you guys think . Possible or not?

Maybe you're the type that has to experiment for themselves to see if it's possible or not. But, the short answer is no. Remember we are using an outdated software plugin for 3DS Max which doesn't have a feasible way to easily bridge the gap between HDT's phyisics plugins and muscle rigs. If you were even remotely close to an understanding between bridging Blender physics and HDT's plugin, you wouldn't be asking the question. I'm not trying to be diminishing of your objectives, just trying to save you time. It'd be much easier to work with what you have currently on hand, rigid bodies and constraint spaces. XP 32's physics rig of rigid bodies as prZ posted won't work, I've tried it myself. 2013's Havok Tools are simply not designed for that purpose.  Also, I'm not pro, or even a good amateur, but for every game I've modded so far, most, if not all don't use muscle rigs, it's too much CPU use. Muscle rigs are usually for rendered animation. Usually tricks with skeleton rigging and animation are used to prevent hinge joints and promote believable anatomy. But, like always, if I'm wrong, someone can correct me.

• 5 weeks later...

So, good news, or at least interesting news, or at least interesting news to me... It turns out you can use tangent normal maps for bodies ~and~ folded UV maps work great. I believe I brought it up earlier in the thread and someone said that Skyrim doesn't handle it that way, and to be fair, I thought some unique meshes where hard coded for shaders, some how. Well, it turns out that's not the case, I think.. , anyways~ I decided to port the Whipper mesh from the Scarlet Blade MMO to skyrim and attach the old Maximum CBBE physics to it, for shits and giggles. This is what I got:

Spoiler

vimeo.com/316775613

Well, it turns out to work wonders. Whats more is that the body Scarlet Blade nif is only 100Kbs and only uses 1.6k faces / 920 vertices. The skin textures look pretty darn good for being 512 x 1k. I always though typical Skyrim skin-mod textures were grainy, but perhaps that was for realism (goosebumps, freckles, pores etc.) BUT I think one can get away with a lower texture for stylized bodies like the one above. Although, I'm aiming for more of a squareenix stylizeation, this does open some much needed doors for building a new body. I was worried I'd have to stick with that Bethesda UV map, but I'm so happy that's not the case.

The last major hurdle to overcome is how to develop a body that is both stylized and unique, but also works with default animations. Also, to answer the proposed dilemma of beast skins, it shouldn't be an issue, with permission from the author, I should be able to quickly stencil them in.

14 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Skyrim doesn't handle it that way

Gamebryo does both, the existing framework uses the ones no one else uses for it because of very obvious ~bethesda~ reasons that the rest of the industry avoids like the plague.

14 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

skin-mod textures were grainy,

throwing up 4K textures on a 1080 screenspace and compressing normals will do that, also world space normals will do that.

15 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

was worried I'd have to stick with that Bethesda UV map, but I'm so happy that's not the case.

DAZ and SFM original bodies would show that's not the case.

2 hours ago, 27X said:

DAZ and SFM original bodies would show that's not the case.

I keep seeing DAZ come up, I know it's a character creation program, but I'm not sure what property belongs to them and what doesn't. I know on sketchfab, a lot of people get copyright claims against them for using DAZ property.

2 hours ago, 27X said:

throwing up 4K textures on a 1080 screenspace and compressing normals will do that, also world space normals will do that.

Fascinating, I really want to play around with the two normals. I wish I knew how to get that soft dispensation of light I see on so many korean/chinese screenshots.

2 hours ago, 27X said:

Gamebryo does both, the existing framework uses the ones no one else uses for it because of very obvious ~bethesda~ reasons that the rest of the industry avoids like the plague.

Yea, it's kind of interesting, not sure what the thought process going into it was. But, at least the shader options are all in one place. I don't want to insult anyone who works in the game industry, so I won't mention names, but their are AAA games I've worked on that just have such disorganization to them, storing manipulations in completely different, nonsensical directories and packaging every single file like it was  a packageception.

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I wish I knew how to get that soft dispensation of light I see on so many korean/chinese screenshots.

that is actually p easy to do via bloom and subsurface ENB settings along with a heavily washed out contrast on a pale diffuse, a good place to start is Fair skin and Dahaka enb and has nothing to do with the mesh, you could do a hint of self illumination with a tint equal to the skin, with the caveat your character will literally glow regardless of any other light source. Ironically the overcontrasting works better the less colors you have and looks better on 6bit TFT/TNs than it does on 10bit IPS/VA.

K ENB's pipeline also literally starts at bloom output for color control, shadow dithering and as a literal form of pseudo-antialiasing and is good place to start as well.

I prefer a much more detail oriented approach, but these should illustrate cleaner normals via no compression and slight skin luminance

Spoiler

ynvOx.png

ynvBi.png

packageception.

Capcom and Bamco have made this standard operating procedure; modding Dragon's Dogma is kind of  a mess, and Bioware is also fond of spaghettifying assets.

3 hours ago, 27X said:

that is actually p easy to do via bloom and subsurface ENB settings along...

Very, nice, very useful information. I had wondered. I know in Fallout 4's engine handles more texture mapping data, and I do think it looks better, so I had wondered how much influence the mesh has for handling lighting. But those are nice screens, as always, thank you very much :)

Question though, I've been doing reading on the technical difference of object/world/tangent maps. In theory, world maps offers more information... And in theory, it may provide more realistic lighting while a character is crawling, swimming, or some other inverse animation, but.... is there a practical point to world maps? After all, what's on paper doesn't equal to wysiwyg. The way the API and rendering engine handles it may not produce as good as results as a simple up/down surface map. Mostly just a curiosity question, it's easy to bake both, just wondering there is an application for world maps I'm not aware of.

World Maps should be more accurate in theory, but with deferred rendering's accuracy in most modern engines and definite move to putting details in geometry, I don't think you'll be losing anything unless you plan to port this stuff to full 3D, which this version of Skyrim doesn't really support.

You're already losing details by baking at all, Alien Isolation is the quintessential showhorse for that, so I don't think picking either one will severely impact detail as long as your normals are clean and strong enough, after all these are vanity mods more than "omggfxoverhaul".

So, another update: Different proportional rigging may be possible with Skyrim. I just don't know have the proper workflow to do it yet.

I'm running into problems that are confusing the heck out of me. 2 min demo:

Spoiler

vimeo.com/318754089

So, in short. I have to edit the bones to fit in 3ds max so that it doesn't look all deformed during animations... but reset their original position with Bodyslide so that the default pose isn't all messed up. The problem is that bodyslide creates duplicate vertices on UV seams, which is most frustrating. But it does fix the broken tangent space normals that the 3DS scripts seem to produce. (the missing nipples in the 3ds export) Man, I wish I was good with Python.

Summery: It possible to make more feminine body types that match with the bethesda's gorilla body animations.. probably.

Also, side note:

Spoiler

This fun video just gave me an excellent idea to redo the traditional breast physics. I think I'm going to use multiple bones at different termination points/velocities/dampening to try and make breasts look more volumetric, while linking them so that it doesn't look like a xenomorph is going to burst from them. This would work really well with collisions, in theory. Capable of producing cleavage without any mesh morphing. I'll have to figure out a way to produce friction on the surface, but not on the interior. This may be possible by using extremely low friction on the breasts and and extremely high friction on collision objects. We'll see :D

11 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I think I'm going to use multiple bones at different termination points/velocities/dampening to try and make breasts look more volumetric,

entirely doable, I would recommend using the XPMSE as the base though or integrating it thereafter to reduce 11 billion nags about '____ mod no work with StaticPhobody'. Most people tried to set up 2 vertical hinges for vajerjers and 

because the correct answer is two sets of two bones x two or three horizontal claw-lattices for puffyness, grip and correct distortion depending on what kind of granularity you want

Making rhomboid lattices for butts and boobs is also doable, bear in mind PE and even SMP will shit the bed at some point and 80 bones per partition is your absolutely hard limit, in addition to the excruciating amount of skinning and weight fuckery you're going to have to put up with in addition to the more people you add having sex, the more likely the framerate of the game to literally die is.

18 hours ago, 27X said:

entirely doable, I would recommend using the XPMSE as the base though or integrating it thereafter to reduce 11 billion nags about '____ mod no work with StaticPhobody'. Most people tried to set up 2 vertical hinges for vajerjers.

because the correct answer is two sets of two bones x two or three horizontal claw-lattices for puffyness, grip and correct distortion depending on what kind of granularity you want

Making rhomboid lattices for butts and boobs is also doable, bear in mind PE and even SMP will shit the bed at some point and 80 bones per partition is your absolutely hard limit, in addition to the excruciating amount of skinning and weight fuckery you're going to have to put up with in addition to the more people you add having sex, the more likely the framerate of the game to literally die is.

Heh, wouldn't be much of an equation with out limits, would it? To combat this I have an idea of how to make topology to work in favor of creating the illusion. I might have to break out my cpp book and tinker with PE's source. Anyone know if radial constraints work with SMP? Tau is straight up broke on PE for radial constraints, and radial constraints are going to be necessary.

-edit-

I took a look at the source, and I ment the rotational constraint. Anyway, yea, that may not happen, there is like literally nothing there. I was hopping it was just a margin or some type of buffer to be tweaked. And, I have no idea how to program that in. It may be a havok issue rather than PE, but it seems like there is no widget data for rotational constraint other than margins. Oh well, back to the drawing board~

• 3 weeks later...

Okay guys, this is my last post until I have a mod for testing. I want to let people to know, I probably won't be on and I don't support Maximum CBBE, so don't take it bad if I no longer respond to the PMs. If you must have a body similar, check out vioxis (did I spell that right?) fusion body for FO4. It uses the same Bethesda/CBBE textures and near identical anus rig with a new vag mesh and rig.

In case nobody was reading, I'm not trying to continue down the path of Bethesda and traditional physics, and perhaps not even using XP32's skele and Extended's physics rig. I'm also going for a bit more stylized like Final Fantasy or Black Desert Online, not realistic. So, fusion body may be your best bet for adhering to traditional mods/textures/skeletons.

If you'd like to follow the updates prior to release:

https://vimeo.com/user79414128

That body is nice to bad it's not a skyrim body. Just wondering what direction you were going . Hope you seen body I sent you that had more nodes for vag . I like the bh you did more real looking. Still looking for perfect body. It will have smaller boobs and even more nodes for both anus and vaginas.  Lips being a must . Any way hope to see your new direction soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 12:50 AM, poblivion said:

Something new ?

Spoiler

I'm working with DOA models as a guide to make my WIP custom body work with Skyrim. 3 reasons: They look good, plenty of support in the DOA modding area, and my tablet fell apart so I'm stuck working out non-artistic issues until I can afford a new one.

The skeleton issues are all but fixed (I still need to fix the thumb position in order to correct the gorilla wrists, and some other minor tweaks). I'm glad that the skeleton animation is only translation data, not absolute data, which means that skeleton editing and different proportions are 100% doable. And yes, compatibility is a priority, but I honestly want to clean the skeleton up of unnesssary bones. Also, I'll probably release this as a custom race mod, rather than replacer. CBBE/UNP is good enough for Skyrim, why reinvent the wheel sort of thing...

At the bottom, I included this DOA XVV port and relevant RRC port (as he did it right, and I have a lot to figure it out)

A few questions for any people who possess that sweet, sweet shader knowledge:

Question 1: So I figured out why DOA models look so well, other than good poly placement. Good game SSS maps and nice game-model trick for the eyes. The eyes, they did a base mesh for the color/normal/environment/spec and then they did a shell mesh for 'eyelash shadow' and then the eyelashes. The shell mesh for they eyelash shadow gives the eye depth and appeal. I tried copying RRC's UV map and alpha blend modes, but maybe I'm not saving the texture in the right compression or something. As you see, one eye is super bright (one alpha blending mode), and the other eye is broke (the other alpha blending mode). Basically I'd like to know what I did wrong with the eyes.

Question 2: For this port, to generate the SSS maps, I baked on an inverse AO map with a monochromatic emission shader. What I'd like to do is bake a map similar to the RRC face SSS map for the Marie Rose follower (also included in the file). I think he used dual monochromatic gradients (red and black/white), but I can't reproduce it. I'd like to know how to do this in Blender 2.8, if at all possible. Actually, what I'd love is to somehow reproduce cycle's raytraced subsurf shader, but I'm still playing around with how Skyrim shaders handle different gradients.

Question 3: As you also see in the video, the facial morphs are broke (facial distortion when blinking). This is because I want to rig the model with Skyrim's skeleton in Blender 2.8, but instead with bone controllers and facial morph controllers. It actually works pretty well in theory, but in application, it failed. Animating skyrim can be a huge burden, but 27x shared a good site with great Blender rigging that makes animating 10x easier. What I need to do is update Anton's Toolspack for Blender 2.7, particularly the skin import/export. Does anyone actually know enough 3d python to know what needs to change?

Here's the file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2kab9bnb4466wg/DOA_Xtreme_Venus_Vacation_Port_Test.7z/file

Anyways, thanks for any useful input in advance :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 9:34 AM, Gromilla said:

Hey.
Do not quarrel over nonsense :)

@StaticPhobia2 

I slightly updated the meshes ("No Oppai- No thighs" version) and xml files for the SMP. Under LE did not tested. Under SE works fine.

MAXLE Renew.7z

^ I'm still learning when it comes to modding, and I apologize if this is a very simple question that I should already know the answer to. But @Gromilla. What does this file do? I'm trying to get a belly bulge with CBBE, and hopefully a working anus. I have CBPC installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay new update: I'll probably be releasing a DOA Race Mod here, sometime this month, on this thread as a template to test physics, morphing, armor converting, and rigging/animations/blender scripting.

Spoiler

Currently first up is Tina:

I figured out how to recreate the SSS map from RRC's Marie Rose. Or at least half way there. I just used an inverse color ramp emission shader. It's much closer to the RRC quality SSS map, and I'll play around with it some more. I'm messing with the eyes still, and of all the coding I don't want to learn, it's vector, arrays, and matrices that I'd rather not mess with, but that is looking like it's going to be the case.

This is a hack job, patching DOA Venus and DOA 6 meshes, as well as some hack edits from here on L&L and patching in genitals from Smutbase, not to mention TeamNinja's property. I won't ever official release this stuff as a mod, that's for sure, but it still should be fun to play around with, and maybe push the limits beyond thought or reason ;)

Okay new update: I'll probably be releasing a DOA Race Mod here, sometime this month, on this thread as a template to test physics, morphing, armor converting, and rigging/animations/blender scripting.

Hide contents

Currently first up is Tina:

I figured out how to recreate the SSS map from RRC's Marie Rose. Or at least half way there. I just used an inverse color ramp emission shader. It's much closer to the RRC quality SSS map, and I'll play around with it some more. I'm messing with the eyes still, and of all the coding I don't want to learn, it's vector, arrays, and matrices that I'd rather not mess with, but that is looking like it's going to be the case.

This is a hack job, patching DOA Venus and DOA 6 meshes, as well as some hack edits from here on L&L and patching in genitals from Smutbase, not to mention TeamNinja's property. I won't ever official release this stuff as a mod, that's for sure, but it still should be fun to play around with, and maybe push the limits beyond thought or reason ;)

Wow, very interesting video. I'm glad I can see how you work on it :classic_smile: 

5 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I won't ever official release this stuff as a mod, that's for sure,

Considering how much rc and ls are making a month for doing the same exact thing...

mad props on the transparency of work.